• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9780 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 310

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 308 309 310 311 312 665 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:45:55
February 20 2013 20:42 GMT
#6181
Agro heavy meta. I'm thinking tamiyos will be best, even at one higher mana. Am I wrong thinking that?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:47:29
February 20 2013 20:46 GMT
#6182
Yes, Tamiyo is terrible against aggro, good against the midrange and Bant.

Edit: 4-Jace is best against aggro sadly since new Gideon is donkey balls terrible.
Get it by your hands...
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 20:51:05
February 20 2013 20:48 GMT
#6183
On February 17 2013 06:09 deth2munkies wrote:
Alright, finally got time to post my list:

+ Show Spoiler +

3x Sacred Foundry
2x Stomping Ground
3x Rootbound Crag
4x Temple Garden
4x Sunpetal Grove
1x Kessig Wolf Run
1x Gavony Township
3x Forest
1x Plains

2x Arbor Elf
4x Avacyn's Pilgrim
4x Loxodon Smiter
3x Ghor-Clan Rampager
3x Silverblade Paladin
4x Restoration Angel
4x Thragtusk
4x Wolfir Silverheart

2x Selesnya Charm
3x Boros Charm
4x Farseek
1x Aurelia's Fury


Played against Mono Red, Naya Humans, and 2x Esper control and only dropped 1 game against mono red when I mulled to 5 on the draw and had him dead on board and he ripped his second Hellrider

4/4 is very big in a format dominated by aggro decks playing 2/2s and 3/3s, I can normally get one out on T2 or T3 and start blocking against aggro decks. Even Boros Reckoner is usually forced to just trade with it rather than dome me, because I'll only be dropping more 4 toughness dudes over and over every turn. It's possible for a very fast draw from humans or that R/G deck that can get 4-5 creatures out on turn 4 to just run me over, but so far that hasn't really happened. The deck does somewhat stumble without a mana dork/farseek in the opening hand, but playing 10 of those effects virtually guarantees I'll get one in the first couple of turns on the draw.

Against control decks, having an uncounterable smiter and 19 MUST ANSWER threats usually overwhelms their removal suite, and it's really easy to not overextend into verdict with this deck, plus you have Boros Charm. Sideboard (which is still under construction) has some number of Skullcracks, Thalias, and Garruks to come in for mana dorks and Silverblades.

Against other Midrange decks, we usually go over the top with Ghor Clan bloodrush and Silverheart. Aurelia's Fury dominates boardstalls by letting us tap their entire team and alpha for the win. Considering a second in the sideboard (if I can get a hold of a second one).

Why am I not playing Aurelia herself? She's kind of expensive and very hard on the color commitment in an almost entirely green/white deck. The deck is pretty much G/W midrange splash red for Boros Charm, Fury, and Rampager. Besides, I think Silverheart is just better in a lot of situations where you need a huge blocker, plus he plays very nicely with Rampager, Silverblade, and Restoration Angel.



Updating this deck for Game Day. Was thinking of cutting the 3 Paladins for Centaur Healers to help against the GR aggro deck that's been rampaging about. Also considering Trostanis in the sideboard for the same matchup. Attempting to trade a Sacred Foundry for another Stomping Ground to help out the mana a bit as well. Also cutting the Township (it's been extremely underperforming) for another Stomping Ground if I can get my hands on it (more likely another Forest).

Sideboard has been bothering me, it started out as my old, old G/W sideboard with some red thrown in:

3x Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
4x Skullcrack
2x Garruk Rlentless
2x Rest in Peace
2x Sigarda, Host of Herons
2x Yeva, Nature's Herald

Now I'm thinking something more along the lines of:

4x Wolfir Avenger
4x Skullcrack
2x Rest in Peace
2x Garruk Relentless
1x Centaur Healer
2x Oblivion Ring

Wolfir Avenger is just so good against the Esper decks and fast 2/2 decks alike. Skullcrack is awesome against Bant and to a lesser extent Esper as a desperately needed answer to Sphinx's Revalation's lifegain. Garruk punches Champions of the Parish in the face and makes an army of 2/2s against wrath heavy control decks, and O-ring is...well if I need an O-Ring (this is what I'd cut for Trostani).

While it seems heavy against control decks, remember that I side out all of my mana creatures and most likely my Centaur Healers for them, I have plenty of space to put things in.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 21:02:56
February 20 2013 20:53 GMT
#6184
Avenger is not that good against the Esper decks, only against players who don't know how to deal with it. It's worse than Geist against the Esper lists and that card is pretty bad as is. Keep that in mind. 3 Power isn't going to kill Esper.

I am just going to fully explain this. 3 power flash on 3 is literal nothing against Esper, I'll Flesh on your eot or on your cast, if you cast another spell you're going in on Terminus/Verdict. Likewise, Azorius Charm beats it cleanly, same for Tragic Slip. In that match up, Esper players just avoid the Garruks and they can win in a comfortable fashion, you'll never actually reach the point where you threaten the game because you are missing red, so you have no reach. I don't have to worry about keeping my life above a certain point like 6 or 4 in Boros mid range/aggro, or respect a Kessig, there's nothing.

The lines are actually not that great if the Esper player recognizes the match up, if not, then you do have quite the advantage.

Just to clarify some more, 3 damage is only 3 damage straight up in GW's case, I am not going to get 3-into-X-ed via Wolf Run or something like that. It's fairly straight up and that does not work in GW's favor.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 21:01 GMT
#6185
On February 21 2013 05:39 Judicator wrote:
No. Don't do that.

Tweak it accordingly and post a new list.


+ Show Spoiler +
3 Pyreheart Wolf
4 Rakdos Cackler
2 Experiment One
4 Rakdos Shred-Freak
3 Disciple of the Old Ways
2 Lotleth Troll
2 Stromkirk Noble
2 Dreg Mangler
1 Cryptborn Horror
2 Bladetusk Boar
2 Ghor-Clan Rampager
1 Wrecking Ogre
2 Skullcrack
2 Abrupt Decay
4 Rancor
2 Searing Spear


How about something like this, plus lands? That's only using shit I actually have, for additional 5 drops, I was thinking more wrecking ogres are cheap. Or I could get a couple of Rubblebelt Raiders to flesh out the 4s better and just forget about 5 drops.

Obviously, this list would be splash black, with the Crypt, Summit, and 4-5 swamp. The problem here, of course, is that keeping black to a splash makes me paranoid about running the full playset of Lotleth Trolls, and leaves me with shitty Disciples to flesh out my 2s.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 21:04 GMT
#6186
Not Bladetusk Boar, the Flinthoof Boar. Cut Shred-freak for something else in the 2 or 3 slot. Would play 4 Spears and move the skullcrack to side.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 21:07 GMT
#6187
You'd actually keep Disciple over Shred Freak? Everyone keeps telling me it's not as good.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 20 2013 21:09 GMT
#6188
I dunno jingle, here's my comment.

There are 2 very broad theories to deckbuilding.

1) I have these cards that I opened or w/e. What kind of sweet deck can I make? If I'm missing like 1 thing I can try to trade for that.

2) I want a good deck. What kind of sweet deck can I afford? I'll go buy/trade for what I need once I've got my list.

While you live in the first group (something that is IMO awesome and where most everybody starts off), you are both asking advice from and attending an event with people who are located squarely in the 2nd group.

Maybe that isn't the best way to express it, but there is a fundamental disconnect between the "assemble a deck from my collection" mentality and the "make a list then acquire it" mentality, even if they are on similar budgets (not always the case ofc).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 21:15 GMT
#6189
On February 21 2013 06:07 JingleHell wrote:
You'd actually keep Disciple over Shred Freak? Everyone keeps telling me it's not as good.


Until we find others, we work with what we have.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 21:20:53
February 20 2013 21:20 GMT
#6190
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
February 20 2013 21:22 GMT
#6191
On February 21 2013 06:20 JingleHell wrote:
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.


That's reasonable, Cacklers aren't important.You have to look for cards to get around Boros Reckoners and Smiters.
Get it by your hands...
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 20 2013 21:24 GMT
#6192
On February 21 2013 06:22 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 06:20 JingleHell wrote:
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.


That's reasonable, Cacklers aren't important.You have to look for cards to get around Boros Reckoners and Smiters.


For that, would I want my Wasteland Vipers back in? Deathtouch 1/2 is about the perfect card to chump into a Reckoner or Smiter while I wait for good cards.

Actually, it's about the perfect card to chump anything that hits above it's weight class, assuming it doesn't trample.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
February 20 2013 21:34 GMT
#6193
On February 21 2013 05:53 Judicator wrote:
Avenger is not that good against the Esper decks, only against players who don't know how to deal with it. It's worse than Geist against the Esper lists and that card is pretty bad as is. Keep that in mind. 3 Power isn't going to kill Esper.

I am just going to fully explain this. 3 power flash on 3 is literal nothing against Esper, I'll Flesh on your eot or on your cast, if you cast another spell you're going in on Terminus/Verdict. Likewise, Azorius Charm beats it cleanly, same for Tragic Slip. In that match up, Esper players just avoid the Garruks and they can win in a comfortable fashion, you'll never actually reach the point where you threaten the game because you are missing red, so you have no reach. I don't have to worry about keeping my life above a certain point like 6 or 4 in Boros mid range/aggro, or respect a Kessig, there's nothing.

The lines are actually not that great if the Esper player recognizes the match up, if not, then you do have quite the advantage.

Just to clarify some more, 3 damage is only 3 damage straight up in GW's case, I am not going to get 3-into-X-ed via Wolf Run or something like that. It's fairly straight up and that does not work in GW's favor.

It's significantly better than centaur healer or pilgrim and gives me a lower curve against aggro. It's not the best, but not bad either.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 23:59:43
February 20 2013 23:16 GMT
#6194
On February 21 2013 06:24 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 06:22 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:20 JingleHell wrote:
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.


That's reasonable, Cacklers aren't important.You have to look for cards to get around Boros Reckoners and Smiters.


For that, would I want my Wasteland Vipers back in? Deathtouch 1/2 is about the perfect card to chump into a Reckoner or Smiter while I wait for good cards.

Actually, it's about the perfect card to chump anything that hits above it's weight class, assuming it doesn't trample.


Hmmm...need to consult Gatherer to see what options you actually have. I am not familiar with creature vs creature match-ups.

Edit:

From this list: 3 CMC and lower in RGB Creatures

You have some options, first strike and 3 power are what you should look for.
Get it by your hands...
Audemed
Profile Joined November 2010
United States893 Posts
February 20 2013 23:28 GMT
#6195
Been running this, but it just doesn't seem to work out for me. I know it's not full aggro, and I suffer due to that, which is why I'm heavily leaning towards going naya for this week.
+ Show Spoiler +
2 Angelic Overseer
4 Ash Zealot
2 Boros Charm
4 Boros Guildgate
3 Boros Reckoner
1 Clifftop Retreat
2 Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
2 Legion Loyalist
1 Mizzium Mortars
8 Mountain
2 Nearheath Pilgrim
4 Pillar of Flame
7 Plains
2 Sacred Foundry
4 Searing Spear
3 Silverblade Paladin
2 Slayers' Stronghold
3 Stonewright
4 Truefire Paladin


Any suggestions on fixing/keeping this, or should i dedicate to going green and more midrange?
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 21 2013 02:45 GMT
#6196
On February 21 2013 08:16 Judicator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 06:24 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:22 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:20 JingleHell wrote:
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.


That's reasonable, Cacklers aren't important.You have to look for cards to get around Boros Reckoners and Smiters.


For that, would I want my Wasteland Vipers back in? Deathtouch 1/2 is about the perfect card to chump into a Reckoner or Smiter while I wait for good cards.

Actually, it's about the perfect card to chump anything that hits above it's weight class, assuming it doesn't trample.


Hmmm...need to consult Gatherer to see what options you actually have. I am not familiar with creature vs creature match-ups.

Edit:

From this list: 3 CMC and lower in RGB Creatures

You have some options, first strike and 3 power are what you should look for.


Thanks. Just got back from the shop, easier to muck around with cards without a 3 year old over my shoulder. Ended up not splashing for the time being, just going Gruul, I figure a stable manabase with slightly worse creature options probably beats the hell out of slightly better but still only half decent creatures.

I'll post the current list in a bit. On Friday, after we get paid, I'll look at some of the slightly better cheap options like Flinthoofs, and maybe a couple of the bulk quality rare types.

Obviously, against excellent decks, it's rape. I can take a top notch Jund midrange to about 6-7. Any real control deck shreds it, of course, but being able to compete with all the top tier decks is out of the price range for now, so being pragmatic, I figure I'm in an ok-ish place for the time being.
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 05:19:16
February 21 2013 05:16 GMT
#6197
On February 21 2013 11:45 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2013 08:16 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:24 JingleHell wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:22 Judicator wrote:
On February 21 2013 06:20 JingleHell wrote:
Do the Flinthoof Boars make me too green dependent to get a safe line of drops? If I take out the Shred-Freaks, I'm left with absolutely zero red involved in my 2 drops.

Especially since my 1 drops pretty much expect red.


That's reasonable, Cacklers aren't important.You have to look for cards to get around Boros Reckoners and Smiters.


For that, would I want my Wasteland Vipers back in? Deathtouch 1/2 is about the perfect card to chump into a Reckoner or Smiter while I wait for good cards.

Actually, it's about the perfect card to chump anything that hits above it's weight class, assuming it doesn't trample.


Hmmm...need to consult Gatherer to see what options you actually have. I am not familiar with creature vs creature match-ups.

Edit:

From this list: 3 CMC and lower in RGB Creatures

You have some options, first strike and 3 power are what you should look for.


Thanks. Just got back from the shop, easier to muck around with cards without a 3 year old over my shoulder. Ended up not splashing for the time being, just going Gruul, I figure a stable manabase with slightly worse creature options probably beats the hell out of slightly better but still only half decent creatures.

I'll post the current list in a bit. On Friday, after we get paid, I'll look at some of the slightly better cheap options like Flinthoofs, and maybe a couple of the bulk quality rare types.

Obviously, against excellent decks, it's rape. I can take a top notch Jund midrange to about 6-7. Any real control deck shreds it, of course, but being able to compete with all the top tier decks is out of the price range for now, so being pragmatic, I figure I'm in an ok-ish place for the time being.


Looking into that list, I would recommend picking up: Burning Tree Emissary, experiment one, flinthoof boar, gore-house chainwalker, hellraiser goblin (maybe 1-2, you wanna be attacking anyway), lightning mauler, pyreheart wolf (2-3), rakdos cackler, reckless waif (sideboard v control). If your mana can support it, stonewright, strangleroot geist or rakdos shred-freak are options too. Maybe a couple archwing dragon or Ghor-Clan Rampager, idk. You probably also want like 3 act of treason effects (Traitorous Blood or mark of mutiny work too) as a cheap way of dealing with problem cards/ finisher. Brimstone volley, rancor and searing spear also seem good. As you add $ to your deck from this, lands, 1-2 zealous conscripts, thundermaw hellkite or hellriders seem like good options.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
February 21 2013 06:05 GMT
#6198
should play Gyre Sage, it's like a Standard-legal green Tarmogoyf ;o if you missed the chance to pick them up cheap then I dunno, probably not worth $5 or whatever they are going for now

[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 16:17:02
February 21 2013 15:41 GMT
#6199
Ok, so here's the list I put together last night, using 100% cards I own. Friday I may be able to buy some cheap ones.

+ Show Spoiler +

4x Wasteland Viper
2x Stromkirk Noble
2x Rakdos Cackler
2x Experiment One
4x Rakdos Shred-Freak
2x Skarrg Guildmage
2x Disciple of the Old Ways
3x Pyreheart Wolf
1x Splatter Thug
2x Bladetusk Boar
2x Ghor-Clan Rampager
2x Viashino Shanktail
1x Wrecking Ogre
1x Hellkite Tyrant
2x Annihilating Fire
2x Searing Spear
1x Pillar of Flame
4x Rancor

Plus of course, lands.


Ended up not splashing for consistency's sake. It's a touch too slow on damage. Specific issues I ran into, playtesting against high end control and midrange: Needs more haste. First Strike and Trample are great against creatures, but creatures without haste are, all too often, creatures that don't actually hit anything.

Wasteland Vipers are great for keeping midrange decks off your nuts, but I don't want to be defending.

Putting Rancor on Stromkirk Noble almost guarantees they spend cards killing it.

Skarrg Guildmage is a waste of oxygen in an aggro deck.

Kessig Wolf Run is filthy.

Ok, so, I definitely want cheap haste. At least as often as possible. Might be worth digging out that rather mediocre red goblin that gives all my creatures haste and forces them to swing. In particular, being able to jam Ghor-Clan rampager through on T4 would be handy.

Cards I think would be particularly cute, and cheap: Slitherhead, Strangelroot Geist, Stonewright.


Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
February 22 2013 00:19 GMT
#6200
So being new to Mtg I have bought a few booster packs and have manged to pull a few cards worth something, I feel that I can't really make a deck around these few cards and wanted to get an opinion on trading them away for quite a few decent cards that might enable me to make a decent deck without spending a lot of my money or just keeping them until later when I will have more cards after some drafts or something.

The cards in question are
Boros reckoner
Master biomancer
Godless shrine
Watery Grave
Prev 1 308 309 310 311 312 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV353
Rex76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 7m
The PondCast
22h 7m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.