• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

World of Tanks - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 69 Next
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
May 22 2013 10:24 GMT
#961
On May 22 2013 09:42 m4inbrain wrote:
So you actually missed the rest of the conversation, since your KT discussion was clearly just about heavy tanks, as you compared them (correctly) to the IS-3, T-32 etc?

Just stop it. I quoted myself earlier where the conversation about that started, next time just make sure you follow what people are talking about. I don't and won't repeat myself word for word in every post just because someone might not bother to read everything. If you don't, don't bother answering at all.

Edit: funny btw, how you accidentally forgot to quote the last sentence of that paragraph. Not to mention that i also mention the M103, the T32, T29, King Tiger and KV1S in that exact posting - somehow concluding that i'm talking about anything but heavy tanks when i'm talking about nothing but heavy tanks and recommending a heavy tank to anyone who likes heavy tanks is clearly my fault.

PS: strongest "tank" on T9 to me is M40/43, which i would've said if i would talk general T9. A good played arty can decide a match on its own, no other tank has that "power".

The context doesn't change the meaning of that sentence. It is stated very clear. Not heavy, but tank.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 10:57:05
May 22 2013 10:40 GMT
#962
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 03:36 Perscienter wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Well, i only have 48% or something on the T-29, if that helps. ^^

Let's put it this way. If you know how to angle this tank, you will bounce 50% of everything (i didn't count though) that gets thrown at you, even from T10s. You can't just drive up to someone and hope to smash him, peek-a-boo is the way to go with it, using the big alpha and armor to effect. (edit: in fact, i just read that the E75 is better armored than the T110E5 on wotarmory)

Edit:
The context doesn't change the meaning of that sentence. It is stated very clear. Not heavy, but tank.


Except the consensus has actually voted quite often for the KT as one of the top tier 8 tanks.


You responded to that with comparing it to other heavies (and only other heavies, you even linked a thread about that). At this point, it's moot to "discuss" anything further - you made a mistake, grow a pair and don't try to make me a scapegoat for that - you showed that you pretty much know what you (and i) were talking about. Stop making yourself look childish. Last response btw.
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 11:05:30
May 22 2013 10:58 GMT
#963
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:

I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Well, i only have 48% or something on the T-29, if that helps. ^^

Let's put it this way. If you know how to angle this tank, you will bounce 50% of everything (i didn't count though) that gets thrown at you, even from T10s. You can't just drive up to someone and hope to smash him, peek-a-boo is the way to go with it, using the big alpha and armor to effect.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 11:08:55
May 22 2013 11:05 GMT
#964
On May 22 2013 19:58 manloveman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg


I didn't say that it's a bad tank (i know it's good) - i just can't play it right. ^^

I'm used to playing german tanks/arty, both of which are playstyles not compatible to the T29. Look at this.

My T29 stats...

Can't make it work.

Edit: actually way worse than 48%.
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
May 22 2013 11:15 GMT
#965
On May 22 2013 20:05 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:58 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg


I didn't say that it's a bad tank (i know it's good) - i just can't play it right. ^^

I'm used to playing german tanks/arty, both of which are playstyles not compatible to the T29. Look at this.

My T29 stats...

Can't make it work.

Edit: actually way worse than 48%.


With that low amount of games, I am not sure your win % is that relevant. You have good avg. xp and fair amount of kills, that could just be an unusual unlucky streak.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 11:20:40
May 22 2013 11:20 GMT
#966
On May 22 2013 20:15 manloveman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 20:05 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:58 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg


I didn't say that it's a bad tank (i know it's good) - i just can't play it right. ^^

I'm used to playing german tanks/arty, both of which are playstyles not compatible to the T29. Look at this.

My T29 stats...

Can't make it work.

Edit: actually way worse than 48%.


With that low amount of games, I am not sure your win % is that relevant. You have good avg. xp and fair amount of kills, that could just be an unusual unlucky streak.


Bad luck will have its part i guess, but i can feel that this tank isn't made for me. Don't know, i don't feel comfortable playing it, i always have the urge to swell forward at some point in a duell/match, which, well, doesn't work with that hull. I can brawl with it, but it will die pretty fast while doing so.

I'm just bad with a T29, let the winrate tune in at ~50%, i still can't utilize it properly.
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
May 22 2013 12:03 GMT
#967
On May 22 2013 20:20 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 20:15 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 20:05 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:58 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg


I didn't say that it's a bad tank (i know it's good) - i just can't play it right. ^^

I'm used to playing german tanks/arty, both of which are playstyles not compatible to the T29. Look at this.

My T29 stats...

Can't make it work.

Edit: actually way worse than 48%.


With that low amount of games, I am not sure your win % is that relevant. You have good avg. xp and fair amount of kills, that could just be an unusual unlucky streak.


Bad luck will have its part i guess, but i can feel that this tank isn't made for me. Don't know, i don't feel comfortable playing it, i always have the urge to swell forward at some point in a duell/match, which, well, doesn't work with that hull. I can brawl with it, but it will die pretty fast while doing so.

I'm just bad with a T29, let the winrate tune in at ~50%, i still can't utilize it properly.


Find a small hill with a low degree angle sit behind. Use the best gun depression in game to shot people who cant shoot back, when they try to drive over it. If they don't try to drive over it, laugh all day as they try to pen your tower. Yes pub scrubs will gladly shoot you in the turret all day long while you kill them.

Gun is absolute magic for a t7 just make it even sicker.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 12:06:49
May 22 2013 12:06 GMT
#968
On May 22 2013 21:03 manloveman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 20:20 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 20:15 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 20:05 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:58 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:10 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.


I guess I will revisit it. I need a "real" heavy brawler. Have the is-8, and I cannot make it fit in my playstyle. I feel like trying it out again. It's funny about the armor values, since I really don't have any problems facing it. Guess the normal pub dude, are playing it to full effect.

Your personal stats are not a great argument though, as good players can get 60% in anything.


Ahh now I am all exited about trying it again. My biggest beef with the e-75 was the is-4, which was back then, the only real competition as a t9 heavy. It has since been moved up a tier.

How can you not love the t29. My favourite tank by far, and In my opinion, the best tank in the game (tier for tier). Ill show you a little e-peen stroking pic of me and my buddy laying the pain on some t9's in our t29's.

http://i.imgur.com/BFokPNd.jpg


I didn't say that it's a bad tank (i know it's good) - i just can't play it right. ^^

I'm used to playing german tanks/arty, both of which are playstyles not compatible to the T29. Look at this.

My T29 stats...

Can't make it work.

Edit: actually way worse than 48%.


With that low amount of games, I am not sure your win % is that relevant. You have good avg. xp and fair amount of kills, that could just be an unusual unlucky streak.


Bad luck will have its part i guess, but i can feel that this tank isn't made for me. Don't know, i don't feel comfortable playing it, i always have the urge to swell forward at some point in a duell/match, which, well, doesn't work with that hull. I can brawl with it, but it will die pretty fast while doing so.

I'm just bad with a T29, let the winrate tune in at ~50%, i still can't utilize it properly.


Find a small hill with a low degree angle sit behind. Use the best gun depression in game to shot people who cant shoot back, when they try to drive over it. If they don't try to drive over it, laugh all day as they try to pen your tower. Yes pub scrubs will gladly shoot you in the turret all day long while you kill them.

Gun is absolute magic for a t7 just make it even sicker.


Thanks, but i know what the advantages of the T29 are - it's just that it's not my playstyle, so i start playing that way and slowly fall back in "old habits", overextending etc.

I have fun playing it, it's just that i'm not really good at it (although, maybe not as bad as alot of other people in pubgames).
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
May 22 2013 12:09 GMT
#969
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:Edit:
Show nested quote +
The context doesn't change the meaning of that sentence. It is stated very clear. Not heavy, but tank.


Show nested quote +
Except the consensus has actually voted quite often for the KT as one of the top tier 8 tanks.


You responded to that with comparing it to other heavies (and only other heavies, you even linked a thread about that). At this point, it's moot to "discuss" anything further - you made a mistake, grow a pair and don't try to make me a scapegoat for that - you showed that you pretty much know what you (and i) were talking about. Stop making yourself look childish. Last response btw.

You either have no reading comprehension, or much more likely, you are a petty liar.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
May 22 2013 12:28 GMT
#970
On May 22 2013 21:09 Perscienter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:40 m4inbrain wrote:Edit:
The context doesn't change the meaning of that sentence. It is stated very clear. Not heavy, but tank.


Except the consensus has actually voted quite often for the KT as one of the top tier 8 tanks.


You responded to that with comparing it to other heavies (and only other heavies, you even linked a thread about that). At this point, it's moot to "discuss" anything further - you made a mistake, grow a pair and don't try to make me a scapegoat for that - you showed that you pretty much know what you (and i) were talking about. Stop making yourself look childish. Last response btw.

You either have no reading comprehension, or much more likely, you are a petty liar.


Yep, because it makes sense to lie when everything is still there and easy to check. *nod*

Whatever.
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
May 22 2013 12:34 GMT
#971
Any thoughts of the new Clan Wars btw?
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
May 22 2013 12:39 GMT
#972
On May 22 2013 21:34 manloveman wrote:
Any thoughts of the new Clan Wars btw?


Do you mean the campaign? I'm not sure, maybe because i don't have enough information on it yet, but from what i read so far, it sounds nice.
Sezai
Profile Joined January 2006
Germany7 Posts
May 22 2013 13:07 GMT
#973
I recommend anyone that wants to learn this game the Twitch channel of QuickyBaby. Probably one of the best guys playing this game and very entertaining while doing so. He plays mostly tier 7+ but gives a lot of information about the game in general.
Mrbustanut
Profile Joined May 2010
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-22 15:14:26
May 22 2013 15:09 GMT
#974
On May 22 2013 21:34 manloveman wrote:
Any thoughts of the new Clan Wars btw?


Since I am in one of the bigger clans on NA I love it. Free Tier 10 medium M60 here I come.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
May 22 2013 16:11 GMT
#975
On May 22 2013 22:07 Sezai wrote:
I recommend anyone that wants to learn this game the Twitch channel of QuickyBaby. Probably one of the best guys playing this game and very entertaining while doing so. He plays mostly tier 7+ but gives a lot of information about the game in general.

I've been curious about fun/educational WoT streams. Haven't looked into it at all. Thanks for this head start. Will check out some archives on my break!
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
May 22 2013 16:46 GMT
#976
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 03:36 Perscienter wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.

Show nested quote +
Ligths are the match deciding tanks most of the time in any high tier game. Arty is useless unless anyone spot for them.


Wrong. Most lights just suicide at the start (even up to today). They actually die sometimes before i have the first shell loaded in my T92. Spotter make it easier, true, but i don't need a scout to kill the shit out of an enemy team. I just don't really know what i'm shooting at until i kill it.


It's either an amazing coincidence that you run into so many bad scouts, or you don't pay attention to the scouts that don't suicide. Non-city maps are where scouts are pretty much the game winning difference. The good ones stay alive and rack up tons of damage.
m4inbrain
Profile Joined November 2011
1505 Posts
May 22 2013 17:01 GMT
#977
On May 23 2013 01:46 rd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 03:36 Perscienter wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.

Ligths are the match deciding tanks most of the time in any high tier game. Arty is useless unless anyone spot for them.


Wrong. Most lights just suicide at the start (even up to today). They actually die sometimes before i have the first shell loaded in my T92. Spotter make it easier, true, but i don't need a scout to kill the shit out of an enemy team. I just don't really know what i'm shooting at until i kill it.


It's either an amazing coincidence that you run into so many bad scouts, or you don't pay attention to the scouts that don't suicide. Non-city maps are where scouts are pretty much the game winning difference. The good ones stay alive and rack up tons of damage.


I'm not saying that there are no good scouts. But they're so rare, that they're not "usable" for me in my arty. "Bad med drivers" (depends on the situation ofcourse) do pretty much the same job, just a bit different. They overextend, get themselves in firefights - and that opens up the window for me.

As is said, scouting (as in, dedicated scouts) is convenient, but not really neccessary.
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
May 23 2013 03:43 GMT
#978
On May 23 2013 02:01 m4inbrain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2013 01:46 rd wrote:
On May 22 2013 19:03 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 17:59 manloveman wrote:
On May 22 2013 04:08 m4inbrain wrote:
On May 22 2013 03:36 Perscienter wrote:
I'm saying both tanks are mediocre and it depends on the situation, if the M103 or E-75 is more valuable. The M103 can dish out more damage, while the E-75 is generally more comfortable to play in most situations in a public match. m4inbrain proposes, the E-75 would be the best Tier IX. In my opinion it might be in the top 10 of Tier IX tanks. The E-75 simply can't compete with an Obj. 704 and most mediums also perform better.


Are you trolling now? I'm serious.

Edit: the E-75 is hands down the strongest heavy tank on it's tier, and can even compete with some T10 heavies. Then someone butts in, doesn't bother to read what he's butting in and trying to go smart on everyone, even though just one posting before you butted in i said:

I would suggest the E-75 without second guessing myself to anyone who likes heavy tanks.


Guess what. We are discussing heavy tanks. Might be surprising if i recommed a heavy tank for, you know, someone who wants to play a heavy tank, but yeah, that's how it is. Now you get stomped with your opinion backed up by data that doesn't show anything (winrates/300ppl forumpoll, really?), and the moment someone uses exactly that data (remember, E-75 far superior to M103?), you're comparing it to ALL T9s now?


Just wow.


How do you figure it is the strongest. Neither stat's nor anything else really speaks out to me as being that great. I played it (though a long time ago, and have just recently started to make and effort to get better), and I pretty much hated it. Back then it was going against the is-4 (t9) and compared to that it seemed like shit.

Might give it another go again, if people say it's good now. I'm also sick of having that sitting there at 48%. I don't know though. Gun seems sup par. Gold is gonna pen all day I guess. Gold Lowe certainly does.


The package overall is the best on its tier. It has tier10 armorvalues. The gun is decent (i actually think it's great). The tank is mobile. You eat every other T9 heavy (and pretty much everything else) alive, although i don't know about the new chinese heavy, since i never met it yet. You don't need goldammo to do anything with it. 60% winratio, 85% hitratio, never shot gold once on it. Never had a pen-issue either.

Ligths are the match deciding tanks most of the time in any high tier game. Arty is useless unless anyone spot for them.


Wrong. Most lights just suicide at the start (even up to today). They actually die sometimes before i have the first shell loaded in my T92. Spotter make it easier, true, but i don't need a scout to kill the shit out of an enemy team. I just don't really know what i'm shooting at until i kill it.


It's either an amazing coincidence that you run into so many bad scouts, or you don't pay attention to the scouts that don't suicide. Non-city maps are where scouts are pretty much the game winning difference. The good ones stay alive and rack up tons of damage.


I'm not saying that there are no good scouts. But they're so rare, that they're not "usable" for me in my arty. "Bad med drivers" (depends on the situation ofcourse) do pretty much the same job, just a bit different. They overextend, get themselves in firefights - and that opens up the window for me.

As is said, scouting (as in, dedicated scouts) is convenient, but not really neccessary.


Yeah again, amazing coincidence. Majority of scouts I run into don't suicide. They might die early on, but that's because they're the hardest tank to play in the game.
manloveman
Profile Joined April 2011
424 Posts
May 23 2013 06:41 GMT
#979
On May 23 2013 01:11 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 22:07 Sezai wrote:
I recommend anyone that wants to learn this game the Twitch channel of QuickyBaby. Probably one of the best guys playing this game and very entertaining while doing so. He plays mostly tier 7+ but gives a lot of information about the game in general.

I've been curious about fun/educational WoT streams. Haven't looked into it at all. Thanks for this head start. Will check out some archives on my break!


I watched it some yesterday, but the guy did nothing but rage the whole time 20+ min. Got old very fast
vvSiegvv
Profile Joined March 2010
United States364 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-23 09:35:58
May 23 2013 07:35 GMT
#980
As someone who has never played the game or really anything similar, is the newcomer guide on their website sufficient for learning the game or is there some other website/resource that's good for learning the game?


Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech141
Nina 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2993
Shuttle 1561
Sharp 117
Dewaltoss 82
Mong 37
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox648
Other Games
summit1g7690
WinterStarcraft468
C9.Mang0288
Sick124
ViBE120
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 42
• StrangeGG 16
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota259
League of Legends
• Lourlo957
• Stunt316
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 33m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.