• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:20
CEST 08:20
KST 15:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8595 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 805

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 1431 Next
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
September 03 2010 16:12 GMT
#16081
On September 03 2010 14:11 Mogwai wrote:
panth imba, needs nerfs

[image loading]

lol, that game was hella fun, glad I got to show Nico I'm a decent player by effin' up his morg at the solo. he's a cool enough guy though, lots of friendly banter.

EDIT: r33k, Nico knows me from the forums and my threads talking about how panth needs a buff.

I was being sarcastic, when he saw you in lane he said "oh its the guy who always complains that panth sucks".
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 03 2010 16:25 GMT
#16082
he does suck!

Shen is definitely better.

*glares at turkey and utah*
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
September 03 2010 16:32 GMT
#16083
There is allways a Feeder in League of Legends, An Elitist, Noob and the rest ???? :D but i enjoy this game alot its so funny
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 03 2010 16:43 GMT
#16084
On September 04 2010 01:05 STS17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2010 18:43 arb wrote:
Servers need to come back up so ic an finish my push to buy Brolaf

Also i know its been on the past couple pages but is there a general rotation you go when jungling? do you follow like warwick and get bloodrazors?

just as i say this servers come up

:D


Don't forget, Olaf fights like a man, he doesn't run like a Teemo.

It doesn't matter how fed their carry is you activate your ult and run in there and 1v5 their team (don't do this it will get you yelled at)

Ive got a few deaths going berserk on them and just trying to take down their carry(which is easy unless the said carry is warwick..)

Ive also been going
Cloth armor 5health pots
razors
berserker boots
bloodrazor
frozen mallet

Is that a good build or should i do something different?
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 03 2010 16:46 GMT
#16085
I usually see Razors -> Lantern on Olaf actually. Then yea, Mallet, then GA -> sunfires, maybe a starks in there somewhere.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 03 2010 16:48 GMT
#16086
On September 04 2010 01:46 Mogwai wrote:
I usually see Razors -> Lantern on Olaf actually. Then yea, Mallet, then GA -> sunfires, maybe a starks in there somewhere.

I read a guide that Lantern is what you were supposed to go but i figured bloodrazor would be better, ill start getting lantern now though
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 03 2010 16:49 GMT
#16087
On September 04 2010 01:25 Mogwai wrote:
he does suck!

Shen is definitely better.

*glares at turkey and utah*


Which is funny because I mentioned he's like an offensive version of Shen with his crazy targeted 2-second stun and now you're like ZOMGIMBA2SECONDSTUN.

Yeah.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 16:55:03
September 03 2010 16:52 GMT
#16088
I think the idea is that you need mallet and that after that you need some defensive stuff so you can't reasonably get to bloodrazors in any sort of timely matter, so you're better off just taking advantage of wriggle's high efficiency.

On September 04 2010 01:49 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2010 01:25 Mogwai wrote:
he does suck!

Shen is definitely better.

*glares at turkey and utah*


Which is funny because I mentioned he's like an offensive version of Shen with his crazy targeted 2-second stun and now you're like ZOMGIMBA2SECONDSTUN.

Yeah.

w/e, you thought he was a tank with Cleaver and Mallet, lol.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
September 03 2010 16:53 GMT
#16089
New cheaper lantern is awesome. Once you got madreds it's just like another 550 gold to wriggles!
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Athos
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States2484 Posts
September 03 2010 17:35 GMT
#16090
So I lost a game as Master Yi that I really feel frustrated about. I started off 7-0 but finished 8-6 due to poor play by me. Basically the first team fight, I come in and rape their entire team, get 5 kills. but after that, their team, (Morg and Panth mostly) save all their CC for me and focus me down every time. It was frustrating because I never got another perfect timing where I could rape their entire team again. I really think Yi is vulnerable to this, which is why I'm considering rushing Banshee's veil immediately after ghostblade now. Also, I'm starting to think Morgana is the best character in the game.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
September 03 2010 17:35 GMT
#16091
Mog how do you build panth now a days?
Never Knows Best.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
September 03 2010 17:38 GMT
#16092
On September 04 2010 02:35 Athos wrote:
So I lost a game as Master Yi that I really feel frustrated about. I started off 7-0 but finished 8-6 due to poor play by me. Basically the first team fight, I come in and rape their entire team, get 5 kills. but after that, their team, (Morg and Panth mostly) save all their CC for me and focus me down every time. It was frustrating because I never got another perfect timing where I could rape their entire team again. I really think Yi is vulnerable to this, which is why I'm considering rushing Banshee's veil immediately after ghostblade now. Also, I'm starting to think Morgana is the best character in the game.

if youre fed as hell its pretty obvious they'd target you and killy ou first..
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
September 03 2010 17:48 GMT
#16093
On September 04 2010 02:35 Athos wrote:
So I lost a game as Master Yi that I really feel frustrated about. I started off 7-0 but finished 8-6 due to poor play by me. Basically the first team fight, I come in and rape their entire team, get 5 kills. but after that, their team, (Morg and Panth mostly) save all their CC for me and focus me down every time. It was frustrating because I never got another perfect timing where I could rape their entire team again. I really think Yi is vulnerable to this, which is why I'm considering rushing Banshee's veil immediately after ghostblade now. Also, I'm starting to think Morgana is the best character in the game.

That's why you come in after people blow their CC's and pack cleanse.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
September 03 2010 17:52 GMT
#16094
Maybe even add a Sash if they have a good amount of magic damage.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
September 03 2010 17:59 GMT
#16095
On September 04 2010 01:52 Mogwai wrote:
w/e, you thought he was a tank with Cleaver and Mallet, lol.


It's what a wild Maknoon and a couple others did
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
ToT)OjKa(
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)2437 Posts
September 03 2010 18:11 GMT
#16096
Are there any good Malphite builds?
I've been going boots + pots
Sunfire which makes farming amazing
Then either Spirit Visage or Thornmail depending on their team.

After these however, I'm kind of stumped.
Not too fond of banshees nor any item that +mana because I just don't need it. After level 6 mana is just not an issue.
Maybe frozen mallet + atma's for some damage? Because as soon as I ult into the enemy team I can immediately W E + Q and then I have no skills left for 7-9 seconds, I'm left with just whacking stuff. At least I'd be able to whack stuff harder and slow as well with Mallet + atmas

HMM?
OjKa OjKa OjKa!
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
September 03 2010 18:13 GMT
#16097
uhh....... pretty similar to before... typical build looks something like:

boots
brutalizer
BF Sword
merc treads
Bloodthirster
Guardian Angel

if you're kicking a lot of ass, you can go for the SotO early or upgrading to ghostblade in place of the bloodthirster + grabbing a new brutalizer (the high armor pen scales really well if your opponents are struggling to get armor and you can afford to get more offense later).

0/14/16
ArPen Marks and Quints
Mp5pL Glyphs and Seals

Solo top
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
September 03 2010 18:20 GMT
#16098
Just out of curiosity, how often do ppl jungle in the 'high' elo range? Is it like 99 times out of 100 there is a jungler, or more like 7-80? Im just curious, kus i feel like a potentially good strategy is to get 2 mega-strong dual lanes (think taric/garen) and just wreck top and bot to the point where the other team's extra solo doesnt mean shit.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 18:25:18
September 03 2010 18:22 GMT
#16099
it's 99 times out of 100.

you can dick over the top solo with gay shit like Sion + Pirate, but unless there's a pirate + someone who doesn't need much farm involved you're not going to be able to dick them over enough to offset the loss of a jungler.

EDIT: cuz I mean, mostly what happens with a non-Pirate 2v1 is that you guys are sitting there dicking them over at level 4 and the opponent is like, level 3 or 4 and then a level 6 WW shows up and eats your lane or alternate ending, he eats one of the other lanes and you have no way to appropriately cover for it, you lose the tower and get raped.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
September 03 2010 18:35 GMT
#16100
On September 04 2010 03:20 barbsq wrote:
Just out of curiosity, how often do ppl jungle in the 'high' elo range? Is it like 99 times out of 100 there is a jungler, or more like 7-80? Im just curious, kus i feel like a potentially good strategy is to get 2 mega-strong dual lanes (think taric/garen) and just wreck top and bot to the point where the other team's extra solo doesnt mean shit.

High elo players realize that if you don't have someone jungling, the creeps in the forest are sitting there wasting free xp/gold by not respawning. There are plenty of casters and tank/casters that can rock lanes 1v2 by sitting back and outleveling (if you've ever fought a level 7 kassadin with two level 4 champions you know what I'm talking about, he could have zero creep kills and still crush the lane).
Prev 1 803 804 805 806 807 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft347
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm110
ceh989
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 41m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.