• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 72

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 1431 Next
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 21 2010 01:24 GMT
#1421
On June 21 2010 09:44 gtrsrs wrote:
here's a better question: how much is money worth to you?
if you need to pay your monthly rent and bills and food and child support and your probation officer and your current girlfriend's spending habits, maybe e-currency isn't really worth your time

if you're using your mom's credit card, why not?

personally i wouldn't pay real money for this game when i've got dota for free... so i use IP to buy the champs i want

DOTA isn't free, you have to buy WC3 and TFT first.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
June 21 2010 03:33 GMT
#1422
Just hit level 14, I'm on a 5 game win streak. Feelin' fine.
it's my first day
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 04:44:14
June 21 2010 04:41 GMT
#1423
my smurf just hit 15. Nasus is such a cool carry. If they ignore you in teamfights when you pop your ult, SS crits for like... a lot. like, last game their blitz pulled me and was all like, 'I'ma combo u' and then I was all like, 'lol, w/e bro, cleanse, ult, wither your ashe, spirit fire, ghost, SS, 1 hit crit ashe'
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
June 21 2010 04:58 GMT
#1424
On June 21 2010 13:41 Mogwai wrote:
my smurf just hit 15. Nasus is such a cool carry. If they ignore you in teamfights when you pop your ult, SS crits for like... a lot. like, last game their blitz pulled me and was all like, 'I'ma combo u' and then I was all like, 'lol, w/e bro, cleanse, ult, wither your ashe, spirit fire, ghost, SS, 1 hit crit ashe'


way back before crit damage runes were nerfed, I had a full page (45% crit damage or somethin) and id play nasus with infinity edge lol
Brees on in
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 21 2010 05:22 GMT
#1425
On June 21 2010 13:58 Brees wrote:
way back before crit damage runes were nerfed, I had a full page (45% crit damage or somethin) and id play nasus with infinity edge lol

If your crit damage was 45%, then they didn't nerf the runes at all. It takes a full page to get to 45%. If they were nerfed then it must have been 60% or so.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
June 21 2010 05:24 GMT
#1426
Nah they nerfed a full page from like 50% to 45% or something. Wasn't too much. Actually I remember having 25% crit damage and then after the nerf I had 22% so yep.
Retvrn to Forvms
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
June 21 2010 05:56 GMT
#1427
ah by full page I mean feasible amount. I wasnt using blues for crit damage, thats just stupid.

by gangplank page was epic though, cooldown blues, rest crit damage. he owned so hard back then.
Brees on in
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
June 21 2010 05:57 GMT
#1428
Today I managed to make the Warwick on my team rage by calling him "team Jacob"... It was pretty fun especially since it was like the 3rd time in a row he fed the opposing team for us to get a triple kill...
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
June 21 2010 06:16 GMT
#1429
I'm having a ton of fun as Kat on my smurf, enough to make me want it to be my new main once its done leveling.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
June 21 2010 06:21 GMT
#1430
On June 21 2010 10:24 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 09:44 gtrsrs wrote:
here's a better question: how much is money worth to you?
if you need to pay your monthly rent and bills and food and child support and your probation officer and your current girlfriend's spending habits, maybe e-currency isn't really worth your time

if you're using your mom's credit card, why not?

personally i wouldn't pay real money for this game when i've got dota for free... so i use IP to buy the champs i want

DOTA isn't free, you have to buy WC3 and TFT first.


i didn't
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
June 21 2010 06:31 GMT
#1431
On June 21 2010 10:24 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 09:44 gtrsrs wrote:
here's a better question: how much is money worth to you?
if you need to pay your monthly rent and bills and food and child support and your probation officer and your current girlfriend's spending habits, maybe e-currency isn't really worth your time

if you're using your mom's credit card, why not?

personally i wouldn't pay real money for this game when i've got dota for free... so i use IP to buy the champs i want

DOTA isn't free, you have to buy WC3 and TFT first.


pretty sure there's alot of ways to avoid that one
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 21 2010 06:33 GMT
#1432
On June 21 2010 14:56 Brees wrote:
ah by full page I mean feasible amount. I wasnt using blues for crit damage, thats just stupid.

by gangplank page was epic though, cooldown blues, rest crit damage. he owned so hard back then.

Blues just suck in general unless you are getting AP. Or magic resist I guess.
Ordained
Profile Joined June 2010
United States779 Posts
June 21 2010 07:17 GMT
#1433
On June 21 2010 14:57 r33k wrote:
Today I managed to make the Warwick on my team rage by calling him "team Jacob"... It was pretty fun especially since it was like the 3rd time in a row he fed the opposing team for us to get a triple kill...

That is hilarious.
"You are not trying to win, you are trying to be awesome" -Day[9]
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 21 2010 07:34 GMT
#1434
Why do flat hp quints have to be so expensive. Taking me forever to get the 25125 for one page of runes, and then already I need another 6000 just for quints :/
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
June 21 2010 07:40 GMT
#1435
On June 21 2010 16:34 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
Why do flat hp quints have to be so expensive. Taking me forever to get the 25125 for one page of runes, and then already I need another 6000 just for quints :/


Man, I know... I just got my second flat HP quint. Takes soooooooooo long to get them, and it really sucks to have to save this much money cos I really want to buy some more heroes for when season 1 comes around
u gotta sk8
Kultcher
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
June 21 2010 07:43 GMT
#1436
I'm sitting on 3150 IP and looking to buy a new champ. I need a recommendation.

I have a few I want to try out, I was wondering what other people think about the following champs in terms of viability and fun factor:

- Shen
- Malphite
- Katarina
- Kassadin
- Nidalee

Shen and Maphite are on the list because I want to get decent at a tanking champion, I've had pretty terrible luck with most of the ones I've tried. Katarina seems like a fun assassin type. Nidalee and Kassadin seem like some of the more unique characters in the game which appeals to me.

Honestly fun factor is a bit more important than viability, but of course I don't want a totally lame champion.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
June 21 2010 07:53 GMT
#1437
Just for fun factor, I'd put nidalee and shen at the top of that list. You can get away with some really crazy stuff with those guys
:3
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
June 21 2010 08:10 GMT
#1438
For fun, I'd go with Kass. He's a blast to play especially once you get farmed up and start abusing your insane burst and mobility. As for viability, Shen/Nid/Kat are all upper tier and you can't really go wrong with either one.
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 08:26:41
June 21 2010 08:18 GMT
#1439
was playing a game last night where enemy trind kept whirlwinding through terrain obstacles. dont think he died once!

Also got pulled through a wall by blitzcrank, from middle of lane on TT into jungle. Didnt realise till it was too late either (dont have camera on autofollow)

are those bugs/exploits? seemed pretty messed up at the time..
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
June 21 2010 08:35 GMT
#1440
On June 21 2010 16:43 Kultcher wrote:
I'm sitting on 3150 IP and looking to buy a new champ. I need a recommendation.

I have a few I want to try out, I was wondering what other people think about the following champs in terms of viability and fun factor:

- Shen
- Malphite
- Katarina
- Kassadin
- Nidalee

Shen and Maphite are on the list because I want to get decent at a tanking champion, I've had pretty terrible luck with most of the ones I've tried. Katarina seems like a fun assassin type. Nidalee and Kassadin seem like some of the more unique characters in the game which appeals to me.

Honestly fun factor is a bit more important than viability, but of course I don't want a totally lame champion.


Kassadin takes a lot of time to learn and even then he's not exactly a cookie cutter. Prepare to lose a lot at first, but man he is fun to play. Kassadin means a lot of clutch play when you attack people while you're at 10% health.

Imo he needs a redesign, he has crazy spells but his passive (W) is absolutely useless and his special is nearly absolutely useless.
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.