• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 73

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 1431 Next
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 21 2010 08:49 GMT
#1441
On June 21 2010 17:18 Khul Sadukar wrote:
Also got pulled through a wall by blitzcrank, from middle of lane on TT into jungle. Didnt realise till it was too late either (dont have camera on autofollow)

Good. Use spacebar.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 08:55:29
June 21 2010 08:55 GMT
#1442
On June 21 2010 17:10 sleeepy wrote:
For fun, I'd go with Kass. He's a blast to play especially once you get farmed up and start abusing your insane burst and mobility. As for viability, Shen/Nid/Kat are all upper tier and you can't really go wrong with either one.


I don't think kassadin ever gets "farmed". He just builds a mejai and gets money off kills/assists. He can't farm for craps. I just get a guardian angel after mejais, as it lets me be WAY more aggressive and keeps my mejai stacks alive.
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
June 21 2010 09:23 GMT
#1443
On June 21 2010 15:21 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 10:24 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
On June 21 2010 09:44 gtrsrs wrote:
here's a better question: how much is money worth to you?
if you need to pay your monthly rent and bills and food and child support and your probation officer and your current girlfriend's spending habits, maybe e-currency isn't really worth your time

if you're using your mom's credit card, why not?

personally i wouldn't pay real money for this game when i've got dota for free... so i use IP to buy the champs i want

DOTA isn't free, you have to buy WC3 and TFT first.


i didn't

very proud :D
StuffedTurkey
Profile Joined May 2010
United States859 Posts
June 21 2010 10:34 GMT
#1444
On June 21 2010 17:35 BluzMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 16:43 Kultcher wrote:
I'm sitting on 3150 IP and looking to buy a new champ. I need a recommendation.

I have a few I want to try out, I was wondering what other people think about the following champs in terms of viability and fun factor:

- Shen
- Malphite
- Katarina
- Kassadin
- Nidalee

Shen and Maphite are on the list because I want to get decent at a tanking champion, I've had pretty terrible luck with most of the ones I've tried. Katarina seems like a fun assassin type. Nidalee and Kassadin seem like some of the more unique characters in the game which appeals to me.

Honestly fun factor is a bit more important than viability, but of course I don't want a totally lame champion.


Kassadin takes a lot of time to learn and even then he's not exactly a cookie cutter. Prepare to lose a lot at first, but man he is fun to play. Kassadin means a lot of clutch play when you attack people while you're at 10% health.

Imo he needs a redesign, he has crazy spells but his passive (W) is absolutely useless and his special is nearly absolutely useless.


a different W would be nice, and the extra attack speed on his passive sucks, but the extra survivability from his passive his really useful, especially for extra lanestaying power early game when they shoot a few spells to harras you, knocking out 15% of it is nice..then more with MR of course
You can't milk those!
Kratisto
Profile Joined June 2008
United States199 Posts
June 21 2010 11:07 GMT
#1445
I've been playing this game since the SC2 beta went offline. I'm saving up for Ezreal since he sounds like an interesting, flexible, and powerful character, but he's also fucking expensive, so I'll be playing with free champions for a couple dozen games. I'll drop into the Team Liquid channel next time I play and see what's going on.
Baikinman
Profile Joined January 2010
United States74 Posts
June 21 2010 11:21 GMT
#1446
how much is the new hero!?
I"M READY!!!

[image loading]
はっひふっへほ~♪
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
June 21 2010 12:28 GMT
#1447
Well Baikan, that means you lack runes or champions, because I've played many more games than you and I'm still hungry for more IP!

I currently own 30 champs and have about 70k IP invested in my runebook
This signature is ruining eSports.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 12:48:31
June 21 2010 12:44 GMT
#1448
He basically only plays Blitzcrank... he probably has like, one set of runes and like 5 champions.

Just played a game where I was Soraka with Sion in Lane... against Rammus and Gragas. Easy win, right? No. 7 minutes into the game he'd casted all of 3 spells. One stun and one shield when I kept raging about it, then another shield as he tried to escape a gank. Are you f-ing serious. He had 800 wins, too. Come on all he had to do was spam the stun and we'd win lane.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 21 2010 12:53 GMT
#1449
played a weird-ass game earlier today where the other team essentially cheesed us by rushing through mid. was cute.
Commentator
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
June 21 2010 12:54 GMT
#1450
On June 21 2010 21:53 GTR wrote:
played a weird-ass game earlier today where the other team essentially cheesed us by rushing through mid. was cute.


Classic 5-pool
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 21 2010 12:55 GMT
#1451
Cha~gulingu~

Did they succeed?
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
June 21 2010 13:02 GMT
#1452
No because I'm a mad sick soraka mid and didn't die to the initial gank then held the lane for long enough 4v1
u gotta sk8
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
June 21 2010 13:12 GMT
#1453
Just skimming through... Are there any people here who focus more on 3v3 than 5v5? I main Jax and offchar Fate and I'm having trouble with triple physical teams (mondo/ashe/jax or kayle)... Any build suggestion?

I generally open boots 3pot or longsword pot vs 2+ casters but I'm having massive trouble vs melee around lv 13-15
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
June 21 2010 13:12 GMT
#1454
so when im amumu and i bandage toss an enemy through a wall and i dont go through it, that's a bug right?

and when im poppy and i heroic charge an enemy and it pushes the enemy through the wall, that's a bug too right?

is there any way to predict when these bugs will happen?

i had my teammates yelling at me in one game cuz i had pushed 3 enemies through a wall in the course of a game (the dragon and 2 champs)

and as amumu, it certainly sucks when some baller skill shot fails because of a bug. when i hit people (which is like 90% of the time) i want credit for it pl0x
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 21 2010 13:14 GMT
#1455
When you fail to go through the wall it usually means there wasn't enough space between the target and the wall to fit you in. It's one way of preventing Amumu wall-jumps, among others It's why you'll sometimes see Shen fail at walljumping - they weren't close enough to fit themselves on the other side.

Pushing people across walls is a bit weirder, usually it's a bug. I've punted people across walls with Alistar a lot of times without meaning to.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
June 21 2010 13:25 GMT
#1456
On June 21 2010 22:12 Liquid`NonY wrote:
so when im amumu and i bandage toss an enemy through a wall and i dont go through it, that's a bug right?

and when im poppy and i heroic charge an enemy and it pushes the enemy through the wall, that's a bug too right?

is there any way to predict when these bugs will happen?

i had my teammates yelling at me in one game cuz i had pushed 3 enemies through a wall in the course of a game (the dragon and 2 champs)

and as amumu, it certainly sucks when some baller skill shot fails because of a bug. when i hit people (which is like 90% of the time) i want credit for it pl0x


I was in this game where Cho launched EZ in the air while Ez was trying to blink with his E attack. He pretty much stood in the air for 5 seconds and died while in the air.

Was lulz.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
June 21 2010 13:26 GMT
#1457
On June 21 2010 22:25 Soloside wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 22:12 Liquid`NonY wrote:
so when im amumu and i bandage toss an enemy through a wall and i dont go through it, that's a bug right?

and when im poppy and i heroic charge an enemy and it pushes the enemy through the wall, that's a bug too right?

is there any way to predict when these bugs will happen?

i had my teammates yelling at me in one game cuz i had pushed 3 enemies through a wall in the course of a game (the dragon and 2 champs)

and as amumu, it certainly sucks when some baller skill shot fails because of a bug. when i hit people (which is like 90% of the time) i want credit for it pl0x


I was in this game where Cho launched EZ in the air while Ez was trying to blink with his E attack. He pretty much stood in the air for 5 seconds and died while in the air.

Was lulz.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
June 21 2010 13:42 GMT
#1458
^ that bug acutally happens frequently when i play cho. I once sent dragon into the air and it wouldnt come down for several seconds =[
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 13:54:21
June 21 2010 13:53 GMT
#1459
Are there a few Champions with multiple skill shots? I find at my low level that I'm hitting way more ss than anyone on either team, so I'd like to capitalize on that as long as I can. Its also really "baller"

On June 21 2010 22:12 Liquid`NonY wrote:
baller skill shot


(I always laugh at that word for some reason)
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 21 2010 13:57 GMT
#1460
On June 21 2010 22:53 ghen wrote:
Are there a few Champions with multiple skill shots? I find at my low level that I'm hitting way more ss than anyone on either team, so I'd like to capitalize on that as long as I can. Its also really "baller"

Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 22:12 Liquid`NonY wrote:
baller skill shot


(I always laugh at that word for some reason)

All of Ezreal's skill's are skill shots. Except maybe Arcane Shift but you do have to line that up well so that it hits champions.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 127
SpeCial 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15411
Rain 2122
Dewaltoss 51
Bale 36
NaDa 31
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
Counter-Strike
taco 631
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1598
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft589
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3077
JimRising 639
PiGStarcraft362
ArmadaUGS238
C9.Mang0203
Maynarde148
ViBE108
ZombieGrub18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick843
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki199
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo762
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 2m
OSC
10h 2m
Stellar Fest
10h 2m
OSC
21h 2m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.