• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:29
CEST 20:29
KST 03:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9960 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 60

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 1431 Next
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 10:05 GMT
#1181
On June 18 2010 18:52 Juicyfruit wrote:
At the very least, you MUST do your best to stop that warwick or fiddlesticks from taking that dragon at levels 3-4 (you don't even need to ward it, you can hear warwick jungling through the fog of war.... i think?). That global exp boost will screw over your team so bad, not to mention the gold.


It's why the level 2 Dragon kill on Fiddle is so nasty :D Most people don't expect it.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
June 18 2010 10:31 GMT
#1182
On June 18 2010 15:14 radmax86 wrote:
So fun story, I bought karthus today and called mid pregame like a cocky motherfucker (playing for the first time) and proceed to die at like 1:50 to a 5 man gank.

LOL, good times :[


also, I like to play teemo, but dont think he is all that great even after the recent changes. I think all the ranged DPS heroes are superior assuming skill is equal, so i'd have to put him somewhere in a lower tier. I think he will be a bit better in ranked play as a hard counter to some physical dpsers. As it is right now there are too many popular team comps that shut him down, or ignore his skills with ease.



This was sad to witness from the top lane.
LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 10:59 GMT
#1183
LOL according to lolbase:
Kill-Death Ratio Kill/death ratio: 0.795

[image loading]

Really crappy samplebase, but lol.

Herpderp what're kills?
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 11:04 GMT
#1184
On June 18 2010 19:04 Nikon wrote:
I have a couple of questions - what are the cooldowns on ignite, cleanse and flash (running ghost+heal atm, seems like a good combo, and I'm too low level for flash as of now )

and

how many different forest critter buffs are there? I've only encountered one.


http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Spell

Cleanse/Ghost is my personal preference, I rarely stray from it.

On SR (5v5) there're three - lizard (dot + slow), golem (mana regen + cdr), and baron (damage/ap, hp/mana regen)

I forget exactly but I think on TT (3v3) there's dragon, whatever-the-heck-you-call-that-thing-in-the-middle, wraith, and wolf.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Soloside
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1238 Posts
June 18 2010 11:17 GMT
#1185
On June 18 2010 19:59 Southlight wrote:
LOL according to lolbase:
Kill-Death Ratio Kill/death ratio: 0.795

[image loading]

Really crappy samplebase, but lol.

Herpderp what're kills?



http://www.lolbase.net/us/Soloside



Kill/death ratio:2.399



Ew.


LoL: Taylor Swift | King Kayle
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 11:22 GMT
#1186
Ignoring the random Teemo and Nasus, only Kassadin gives me a positive k/d ratio lol. Yeeeeeeeeah meatbag.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
June 18 2010 11:34 GMT
#1187
On June 18 2010 20:04 Southlight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2010 19:04 Nikon wrote:
I have a couple of questions - what are the cooldowns on ignite, cleanse and flash (running ghost+heal atm, seems like a good combo, and I'm too low level for flash as of now )

and

how many different forest critter buffs are there? I've only encountered one.


http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Spell

Cleanse/Ghost is my personal preference, I rarely stray from it.

On SR (5v5) there're three - lizard (dot + slow), golem (mana regen + cdr), and baron (damage/ap, hp/mana regen)

I forget exactly but I think on TT (3v3) there's dragon, whatever-the-heck-you-call-that-thing-in-the-middle, wraith, and wolf.


Thanks for the link, looks very helpful.

I was thinking of subbing Ghost for Flash once I hit level 12, but with 4 minutes cooldown and only 475, it doesn't look as useful as Ghost any more :| Will play around with Ignite for Annie, I seem to have taken a liking to her.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 13:14 GMT
#1188
My distaste of Flash stems more from "distance covered." The only way you can escape someone with Ghost using Flash is to Flash across a wall, which isn't always going to be possible. Ghost is also a superior chase spell, as you'll usually not catch someone Ghosting with Flash.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 18 2010 13:23 GMT
#1189
but flash gives u so much more room via element of surprise for ganking, whereas its really obvious when someone presses ghost what they wanna do
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 13:31:13
June 18 2010 13:30 GMT
#1190
On June 18 2010 22:23 HeavOnEarth wrote:
but flash gives u so much more room via element of surprise for ganking, whereas its really obvious when someone presses ghost what they wanna do


That's usually only relevant for laning. For me, once the first towers are down, it's pretty easy to flank someone who's pushing, and flash's surprise factor becomes less valuable.

Anyways, can't wait till they get rid of flash. No more people using flash to dodge my Kassadin's shadowball!
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 13:40 GMT
#1191
I think Flash is fine the way it is now, with the possible exception of popping ranged projectiles. What they're intending to replace it with (Dash) is retarded, because it's quite blatantly a defensive spell.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
In)Spire
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1323 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 14:04:20
June 18 2010 13:53 GMT
#1192
NVM IM DUMB
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
June 18 2010 13:54 GMT
#1193
God Cleanse is so goddamn broken....it nullifies something like 1/4 of the ults in the game

Also I hate people who play Yi in pubs and act like they're good.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 18 2010 14:13 GMT
#1194
On June 18 2010 22:40 Southlight wrote:
I think Flash is fine the way it is now, with the possible exception of popping ranged projectiles. What they're intending to replace it with (Dash) is retarded, because it's quite blatantly a defensive spell.

the spell/projectile dodging is the only thing I'm against. Aside from that, flash is 100% fine.

and that's really not even OP, it's just unexpected and fucking annoying. I think they should just remove it and jack the range back up by 50, boom, flash is fixed, most people will still use ghost and flash will still have its utility.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 14:18 GMT
#1195
Agreed.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 18 2010 14:21 GMT
#1196
I'm so mad I didn't get the chance to play one more last night. I'm very on tilt about my latest string of Pantheon games (i think 4 game losing streak... that's my worst in a long time)
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 14:23 GMT
#1197
Meanwhile after the server went up I solo-queued and won a game without doing anything (1-2-3 as first-time Ezreal lolol). Had a Pantheon on my team that got 240 creep kills in 30 minutes it was ridiculous.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 18 2010 14:29 GMT
#1198
wow, I never get to farm that much :p. I think I get the first 75 cs very quickly with panth, but at that point, I transition to going after champions a lot, so I don't seem to get much farm aside from HSing big creep waves and clearing jungle when I can.

in related news: i had a 15 minute triforce on my nasus with 0/0/0 on my smurf last night before I started playing with you, lol. I think I killed every single creep that came mid :p
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 14:36:21
June 18 2010 14:33 GMT
#1199
He ended up like 7-1-X, it was just that after he controlled mid (good Ashe player, btw, didn't actually die to Panth 1v1) and double-killed a bit, he set up shop in jungle (both ours and theirs) and cleared all the creep while pushing a lane, daring them to gank him (which they couldn't). It was just ridiculous cuz I thought I had decent farmage with Ezreal at ~120 creep kills at one point, and I hit tab and I saw 220 and was like WHAT.

Edit:
Before you ponder his skill, I pondered it too, and he was 9-1 past 10 games with Panth so he kinda looked like you. Similar build, too, with Bruta -> BT etc. just pure offense. I was shocked he had so many creep kills lol.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 18 2010 14:47 GMT
#1200
well, just sounds like he played the midgame completely differently. I typically roam around looking for ganks, it sounds like he just focused on farming.

*shrug* either way, I've been experimenting too much with sidelaning and jungling recently... not worth it, if I can't have mid as Panth, I'm pretty useless. I'll still have a good game here or there sidelaning or jungling, but it's sorta a coin flip as to whether I'll manage to get early kills and become useful or if I'll just be underfarmed and underleveled all game, whereas the innate level advantage mid leads to more consistently good games.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 459
UpATreeSC 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1029
Dewaltoss 137
firebathero 88
Zeus 68
Trap 48
Sexy 30
zelot 30
soO 23
ToSsGirL 21
Bale 20
[ Show more ]
JYJ 19
Shine 16
NaDa 15
Dota 2
Gorgc7064
qojqva2305
Dendi855
420jenkins156
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1333
Fnx 674
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5354
Liquid`Hasu1064
Other Games
Grubby4618
summit1g1703
Beastyqt759
B2W.Neo634
ceh9473
byalli366
C9.Mang0156
KnowMe152
ArmadaUGS146
TKL 117
BRAT_OK 74
Railgan10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
WardiTV247
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3690
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV294
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
16h 32m
Stellar Fest
18h 32m
The PondCast
1d 15h
OSC
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.