• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7220 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1169

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1431 Next
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
October 10 2010 08:20 GMT
#23361
Best thing to do is, sit back and laugh at them.

You know you're better than them
In the woods, there lurks..
Skithiryx
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia648 Posts
October 10 2010 08:46 GMT
#23362
Me again

What's the masterie/rune/etc for jungle amumu?
flowandebb
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada158 Posts
October 10 2010 09:00 GMT
#23363
Hey. Tried out Singed this weekend and i really like his style. im just not that great with him though. any tips?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 10 2010 09:04 GMT
#23364
On October 10 2010 17:46 Lucian wrote:
Me again

What's the masterie/rune/etc for jungle amumu?

1 21 9

i use arm reds/mp5 yellow/magic rez blue health quints

starting at blue, W E E Q E R (anywhere else get E firsT)
R>E>W>Q
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Skithiryx
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia648 Posts
October 10 2010 09:09 GMT
#23365
On October 10 2010 18:04 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 17:46 Lucian wrote:
Me again

What's the masterie/rune/etc for jungle amumu?

1 21 9

i use arm reds/mp5 yellow/magic rez blue health quints

starting at blue, W E E Q E R (anywhere else get E firsT)
R>E>W>Q


1/21/9 is impossible XD and starting items, just cloth + pots?
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 09:16:57
October 10 2010 09:16 GMT
#23366
nm I can't read
Moderator
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
October 10 2010 09:30 GMT
#23367
I have pretty good results going 0/17/13 on Jungle amumu. My runes are mpen/dodge/mreslvl/flathealth.
This signature is ruining eSports.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 10 2010 09:36 GMT
#23368
On October 10 2010 18:09 Lucian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2010 18:04 arb wrote:
On October 10 2010 17:46 Lucian wrote:
Me again

What's the masterie/rune/etc for jungle amumu?

1 21 9

i use arm reds/mp5 yellow/magic rez blue health quints

starting at blue, W E E Q E R (anywhere else get E firsT)
R>E>W>Q


1/21/9 is impossible XD and starting items, just cloth + pots?

1/21/8 nvm, cloth 5pots
then hog, merc/tabi depending on team, then i usually get sunfire sunfire randuins abyssal if it goes ont hat long
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 10 2010 09:47 GMT
#23369
1/14/15 is good, i run 1/8/21... whats up with all these 1/21/8?
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 10 2010 10:00 GMT
#23370
You don't need the 21 in defense to jungle, it's actually pretty wasted. If you're going to get 21 in anything I'd suggest it in utility because smite cooldowns being up all the time is pretty huge and the higher utility masteries are quite useful. I'd go something like 1/15/14 depending on whether or not you were using dodge runes. I used to run them but now I think flat armor is better.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
October 10 2010 10:05 GMT
#23371
On October 10 2010 19:00 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
You don't need the 21 in defense to jungle, it's actually pretty wasted. If you're going to get 21 in anything I'd suggest it in utility because smite cooldowns being up all the time is pretty huge and the higher utility masteries are quite useful. I'd go something like 1/15/14 depending on whether or not you were using dodge runes. I used to run them but now I think flat armor is better.


i don jungle all that much, but from my experience, you can't really go wrong with utility heavy mastery set ups on almost every champ imo...
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-10 10:09:35
October 10 2010 10:05 GMT
#23372
On October 10 2010 19:00 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
You don't need the 21 in defense to jungle, it's actually pretty wasted. If you're going to get 21 in anything I'd suggest it in utility because smite cooldowns being up all the time is pretty huge and the higher utility masteries are quite useful. I'd go something like 1/15/14 depending on whether or not you were using dodge runes. I used to run them but now I think flat armor is better.

Not to mention that 3% movespeed helps the rate at which you clear the jungle.

Related question: movespeed quints or health quints on Amumu?

Also, for 1/8/21 jungling setups, does the 8 in defense use dodge or SoS?
Moderator
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 10 2010 10:08 GMT
#23373
I'm hard pressed to believe there's a better set up than 1 8 21 for jungling.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 10 2010 10:13 GMT
#23374
SoS

But Amumu is a special case I believe as far as masteries go? I run 1/8/21 with SoS on every other jungler but Amumu.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 10 2010 10:21 GMT
#23375
Do you mean Nimbleness? Cause 1 8 21 has SoS covered and it's what I usually get, instead of dodge/nimbleness.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Khenra
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands885 Posts
October 10 2010 10:36 GMT
#23376
Maybe 1/8/21 clears jungle faster, but remember that lategame Amumu is supposed to tank. It's worth taking extra points in the Defensive tree.
This signature is ruining eSports.
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
October 10 2010 10:46 GMT
#23377
so who's a super good carry, because apparently my poppy going 2x/x/2x isn't good enough. Does kennen count?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 10 2010 11:12 GMT
#23378
On October 10 2010 19:46 SnK-Arcbound wrote:
so who's a super good carry, because apparently my poppy going 2x/x/2x isn't good enough. Does kennen count?

If you are looking for a champ that can 1v5 you're not going to find one in LoL. Your best bet is to choose a carry that can push quickly to end the game before your enemies learn to deal with you and before your allies feed them too much. Kayle.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
vizniz
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
October 10 2010 11:41 GMT
#23379
I'm sick of it. FUCKING sick of it.

Me and my buddy pull from a well known chat channel (not LiquidParty), and what do we get? Jungle soraka, or something equally dumb like AP TF, or AP yi.

We duo que, and we get shit like a lane Udyr, or any instance of Trynd/Sivir/Teemo.

Last game, we had Trynd, Xin, Kog, my friend on Galio, and me on Kennen.

Kog went AP.
Trynd and xin were both 0-8 by 15 minutes, where I was 4-2. Galio would get ults off, but xin and trynd wouldn't help kog and i do any fucking damage during it. Then to top it all off, when the game is certainly lost, they wont surrender, just to spite me. I made the mistake of telling them i needed to go to bed. So I started feeding hard, trying to let them push in and win, but the other team was fucking stupid too.
Ugh.
After 4 failed surrender votes, I just left. Fuck it. I'll take the leave. I then came on TL to whine about it. I needed to vent.

Every pub on LoL is either an asshole, or they just suck. Seriously considering never playing again.
SC2/LoL/Steam: vizniz LoL smurf: visnistehsmurf
rkarhu
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Finland570 Posts
October 10 2010 11:54 GMT
#23380
On October 10 2010 20:41 vizniz wrote:
I'm sick of it. FUCKING sick of it.

Me and my buddy pull from a well known chat channel (not LiquidParty), and what do we get? Jungle soraka, or something equally dumb like AP TF, or AP yi.

We duo que, and we get shit like a lane Udyr, or any instance of Trynd/Sivir/Teemo.

Last game, we had Trynd, Xin, Kog, my friend on Galio, and me on Kennen.

Kog went AP.
Trynd and xin were both 0-8 by 15 minutes, where I was 4-2. Galio would get ults off, but xin and trynd wouldn't help kog and i do any fucking damage during it. Then to top it all off, when the game is certainly lost, they wont surrender, just to spite me. I made the mistake of telling them i needed to go to bed. So I started feeding hard, trying to let them push in and win, but the other team was fucking stupid too.
Ugh.
After 4 failed surrender votes, I just left. Fuck it. I'll take the leave. I then came on TL to whine about it. I needed to vent.

Every pub on LoL is either an asshole, or they just suck. Seriously considering never playing again.



I might be horribly wrong, but AP yi or a laning udyr isn't even all that horrible. It's just that udyr works so well in jungle and AD yi is powerful too.
Prev 1 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 56m
INu's Battles
11h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 56m
OSC
23h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 56m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.