• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10521 users

Smash Bros. Melee General Discussion - Page 7

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 188 Next
We have created an irc channel (#tl-smash on Quakenet) for people to find others to play with on Dolphin or just to chat about Smash. Feel free to join!
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
November 09 2009 08:54 GMT
#121
Also just wanted to add the voice you hear 24/7 is my friend (the marth), johning haha
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Antifate
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States415 Posts
November 09 2009 22:14 GMT
#122
One thing I noticed from that vid is that you dash attack a lot. Dash -> wavedash backwards is a great mindgame, especially with Sheik's awesome dash attack. They'll be on the lookout for dash attacks and you can throw them off balance by retreating at the last second.
No one is taller than the last man standing.
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
November 11 2009 23:57 GMT
#123
Watching the vid

Both you and marth need to get the basic mechanics down - you are missing TONS of oppourtunities both of you to punish each other, and both of you are using lots of compromise play (like rolling around for movement, or using staple dash attacks as a form of approach because you probabl'y arnt comfortable enough with full hop/short hop variations of needle approaches or bait approaches etc)

Marth seems completely unable to combo you, and doesn't know the basic marth vs shiek combos

Shiek has a lot to work on in terms of approaches - approaching with shiek is ihmo, one of the hardest characters to do vs equivelant "C+" or better opponents but there is a lot more than just dash attack.
Also in terms of edgeguarding, shiek misses a ton of needle oppourtunities to edgeguard

Both players need to use wavedashing / crouch-dashing as a form of spacing and movement over rolling when you arn't trying to dodge attacks, and for shiek in particular you need WAY more follow up moves on approach, same for marth
for eg - fullhop aerials into needles or needles into landcancel'ed jabs or grabs
Mazer
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada1086 Posts
November 12 2009 00:11 GMT
#124
Surprised so many people take Falco over Fox... Then again, I don't play at a 'competitive' level so maybe I just don't know Falco too well.
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
November 12 2009 00:18 GMT
#125
On November 12 2009 09:11 Mazer wrote:
Surprised so many people take Falco over Fox... Then again, I don't play at a 'competitive' level so maybe I just don't know Falco too well.


Eh not really, fox is played more than on average. He's #1 on the tier list for a reason hehe.
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
November 12 2009 00:18 GMT
#126
Wow, I'm so glad I found this thread!

Well, I'm starting to play really hardcore these days. I played at least once a week with my buddies for about 2 - 3 years now, but I've just realized how far people can take it. I main Mewtwo (don't even mention that bullshit tier list) because frankly... he's the shit. I've started to develop a really careful style as opposed to my ultra-aggressive Falco days. I truly believe that his full potential hasn't been realized.

As far as the 'pro' scene goes, I'm a huge fan of Mango. I was also impressed with Armada's play at Genesis, that kid has skills.
laLAlA[uC]
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada963 Posts
November 12 2009 00:26 GMT
#127
I haven't played competitive smash since Ken was dominant. What ever happened to him? Saw him on survivor or something once. :/

Probably one of the top smashers in Mississauga [Near Toronto].
Main as Marth, can off-race as Fox.
I'm an old man now
snorlax
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States755 Posts
November 12 2009 00:26 GMT
#128
Main: Fox/Falco
Active: Yes
Location: SF Bay Area USA
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
November 12 2009 00:45 GMT
#129
On November 12 2009 09:18 GunSlinger wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad I found this thread!

Well, I'm starting to play really hardcore these days. I played at least once a week with my buddies for about 2 - 3 years now, but I've just realized how far people can take it. I main Mewtwo (don't even mention that bullshit tier list) because frankly... he's the shit. I've started to develop a really careful style as opposed to my ultra-aggressive Falco days. I truly believe that his full potential hasn't been realized.

As far as the 'pro' scene goes, I'm a huge fan of Mango. I was also impressed with Armada's play at Genesis, that kid has skills.


Lol big fan of Taj eh? I usually have that theory with tier lists and start practicing a low tier character until I play somebody good and just go back to peach/jiggs.

On November 12 2009 09:26 laLAlA[uC] wrote:
I haven't played competitive smash since Ken was dominant. What ever happened to him? Saw him on survivor or something once. :/

Probably one of the top smashers in Mississauga [Near Toronto].
Main as Marth, can off-race as Fox.


No idea what happened to Ken but he doesn't play atm.
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
November 12 2009 02:32 GMT
#130
On November 12 2009 09:45 resonance wrote:

Lol big fan of Taj eh? I usually have that theory with tier lists and start practicing a low tier character until I play somebody good and just go back to peach/jiggs.


I'm actually not a big Taj fan. I respect his play a lot, but I don't like his style. Everybody says that, though, whenever I mention that I play Mewtwo it's like, "TAJ?!" It's too bad he retired since his games were so damn entertaining.

...And remember that Jigglypuff and Peach were both considered Mid to Low tier at one point. Now the two best (not that this is official, but considered to be true by many) players in the world are none other than Puff and Peach.

All it takes is a really great player developing the character into something that it wasn't before. I am starting to see lot of people using the same basic strategies for Fox, Marth and Falco every game. It's like they don't even know why they are using that style of gameplay, they just see the pros doing it and observe that it's effective, so they copy it outright. This has led to a decay in SSBM play I think. SC has the same problem. I play who I want to play because it's more fun. But I also think that the game has become balanced well enough with techniques, that people could literally play any character and do well. All Mewtwo needs is a little time, a smart person behind the controls and I think he could shine.
traced
Profile Joined October 2007
1739 Posts
November 12 2009 03:20 GMT
#131
On November 12 2009 09:18 resonance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2009 09:11 Mazer wrote:
Surprised so many people take Falco over Fox... Then again, I don't play at a 'competitive' level so maybe I just don't know Falco too well.


Eh not really, fox is played more than on average. He's #1 on the tier list for a reason hehe.

it hasnt been updated for years though, right?

when i left sheik and marth were probably the two best, closely followed by fox, then falco
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
November 12 2009 03:56 GMT
#132
On November 12 2009 11:32 GunSlinger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2009 09:45 resonance wrote:

Lol big fan of Taj eh? I usually have that theory with tier lists and start practicing a low tier character until I play somebody good and just go back to peach/jiggs.


I'm actually not a big Taj fan. I respect his play a lot, but I don't like his style. Everybody says that, though, whenever I mention that I play Mewtwo it's like, "TAJ?!" It's too bad he retired since his games were so damn entertaining.

...And remember that Jigglypuff and Peach were both considered Mid to Low tier at one point. Now the two best (not that this is official, but considered to be true by many) players in the world are none other than Puff and Peach.

All it takes is a really great player developing the character into something that it wasn't before. I am starting to see lot of people using the same basic strategies for Fox, Marth and Falco every game. It's like they don't even know why they are using that style of gameplay, they just see the pros doing it and observe that it's effective, so they copy it outright. This has led to a decay in SSBM play I think. SC has the same problem. I play who I want to play because it's more fun. But I also think that the game has become balanced well enough with techniques, that people could literally play any character and do well. All Mewtwo needs is a little time, a smart person behind the controls and I think he could shine.


Well yeah I do agree obv.. I mean look @ Armada, he's is pretty much the only very high level (i.e. players like mango, m2k, maybe shiz) Peach out there.

Though Peach and Jiggs definitely weren't low tier @ some point though. Peach has pretty much always been high tier but Jiggs used to be mid-tier for a while.

For older tier lists:

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_previous_tier_lists

Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
November 12 2009 04:14 GMT
#133
On November 12 2009 11:32 GunSlinger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2009 09:45 resonance wrote:

Lol big fan of Taj eh? I usually have that theory with tier lists and start practicing a low tier character until I play somebody good and just go back to peach/jiggs.


I'm actually not a big Taj fan. I respect his play a lot, but I don't like his style. Everybody says that, though, whenever I mention that I play Mewtwo it's like, "TAJ?!" It's too bad he retired since his games were so damn entertaining.

...And remember that Jigglypuff and Peach were both considered Mid to Low tier at one point. Now the two best (not that this is official, but considered to be true by many) players in the world are none other than Puff and Peach.

All it takes is a really great player developing the character into something that it wasn't before. I am starting to see lot of people using the same basic strategies for Fox, Marth and Falco every game. It's like they don't even know why they are using that style of gameplay, they just see the pros doing it and observe that it's effective, so they copy it outright. This has led to a decay in SSBM play I think. SC has the same problem. I play who I want to play because it's more fun. But I also think that the game has become balanced well enough with techniques, that people could literally play any character and do well. All Mewtwo needs is a little time, a smart person behind the controls and I think he could shine.


"they don't even know why"
"they observe that it's effective"
effective = good
good = win
that is why

listen, i support low tiers and all, and i like playing mewtwo, ylink, pika, etc., but what you have to realize is the low tiers are low tier not because "nobody good plays them so they haven't had a chance to shine", but because they are for the most part inherently flawed and do not possess the qualities needed to keep up in today's smash metagame. mewtwo for example has a huge hitbox, very lightweight, no reliable kill moves except grabs, and an extremely slow tech. for these kinds of characters, the best they can do in the hands of even the most skilled ____ player of all time is become decent and semi-competitive, but still they will lose out to an equally skilled player playing a higher tiered character. that's the entire concept behind tier lists.

it's true that some bisu-esque metagame shifts can happen, as with jiggs and possibly peach, but those characters just aren't comparable to any low-tier in terms of inherent advantages. nobody is going to suddenly overcome mewtwo's utter rapeage at the hands of marth and that is that :\
Dullahan
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States248 Posts
November 12 2009 04:15 GMT
#134
This thread makes me happy
Can't believe I didn't see this until now

Main: Puff (/Marth)
Active: 06-early/mid 09. I was really into the tourney scene during college (currently grad school now), but all my Smash friends have graduated; I transitioned into SC last year since I was expecting this to happen... I still have a controller in my dorm room though for old time's sake/just in case Sadly, no one around here plays seriously... I tried to start a Smash Club at one point but it fizzled out. Oh well, CSL makes up for it
Location: New Haven, CT
SaveYourSavior
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1071 Posts
November 12 2009 04:33 GMT
#135
i personally feel that mewtwo belongs in low tier instead of bottom

but while some underused characters moved up like dk and luigi, i think the tier list, except for the top 6's order is for the most part correct

in this games 8th year, I feel that most characters and their matchups are getting mapped out more and more, horrible characters like kirby,ness will never have a chance for even middle tier
a
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
November 12 2009 05:12 GMT
#136
On October 19 2009 08:56 ThatGuy wrote:
EDIT: I just remembered, there was another guy from TL that attended. He was wearing an MBC Hero sweater (and it looked pretty sweet lol). Hi Cynan!

Lol, just happened to saw this, I'm quite late Hey!
Yea, I didn't enter Melee Singles, I was really out of practice cause I haven't playing at all the past year I'll probably see what I can do for next tourney, now that I've got the means to come to some tourneys.

Anyway:

Name: Cynan
Main: Samus/Falco
Active: Never been competitive really, I used to do well with people I've played with but they stopped playing when Brawl came out so no more Melee really I've played quite a lot pre-SSBB tho.
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
GunSlinger
Profile Joined June 2006
614 Posts
November 12 2009 23:20 GMT
#137
On November 12 2009 13:14 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2009 11:32 GunSlinger wrote:
On November 12 2009 09:45 resonance wrote:

Lol big fan of Taj eh? I usually have that theory with tier lists and start practicing a low tier character until I play somebody good and just go back to peach/jiggs.


I'm actually not a big Taj fan. I respect his play a lot, but I don't like his style. Everybody says that, though, whenever I mention that I play Mewtwo it's like, "TAJ?!" It's too bad he retired since his games were so damn entertaining.

...And remember that Jigglypuff and Peach were both considered Mid to Low tier at one point. Now the two best (not that this is official, but considered to be true by many) players in the world are none other than Puff and Peach.

All it takes is a really great player developing the character into something that it wasn't before. I am starting to see lot of people using the same basic strategies for Fox, Marth and Falco every game. It's like they don't even know why they are using that style of gameplay, they just see the pros doing it and observe that it's effective, so they copy it outright. This has led to a decay in SSBM play I think. SC has the same problem. I play who I want to play because it's more fun. But I also think that the game has become balanced well enough with techniques, that people could literally play any character and do well. All Mewtwo needs is a little time, a smart person behind the controls and I think he could shine.


"they don't even know why"
"they observe that it's effective"
effective = good
good = win
that is why

listen, i support low tiers and all, and i like playing mewtwo, ylink, pika, etc., but what you have to realize is the low tiers are low tier not because "nobody good plays them so they haven't had a chance to shine", but because they are for the most part inherently flawed and do not possess the qualities needed to keep up in today's smash metagame. mewtwo for example has a huge hitbox, very lightweight, no reliable kill moves except grabs, and an extremely slow tech. for these kinds of characters, the best they can do in the hands of even the most skilled ____ player of all time is become decent and semi-competitive, but still they will lose out to an equally skilled player playing a higher tiered character. that's the entire concept behind tier lists.

it's true that some bisu-esque metagame shifts can happen, as with jiggs and possibly peach, but those characters just aren't comparable to any low-tier in terms of inherent advantages. nobody is going to suddenly overcome mewtwo's utter rapeage at the hands of marth and that is that :\


Yeah... I guess you missed what I meant by that? I never said winning wasn't good. I never asked why people copy the play-styles of the pros. I said that people who imitate pros aren't helping to evolve the game, they are pushing it into a state of decay. So please don't argue with things I haven't said. I know why people do it, but it still bothers me.

And to say that a character is flawed because you can't play him/her like you would a Sheik or Marth doesn't mean they are bad. Yes, Mewtwo is large but also light (which sucks hard) and yes, almost all of his kill moves are slow and very situational. But does that mean that overall he is worse? I say no, because you obviously are not looking at his good points.

Mewtwo has the second best recovery in the game. Do you realize what that means? It means his edge game is ridiculous. I have punished so many Marths because of their mostly vertical recovery and their inability to cope with Mewtwo's powerful air game. This is where a Mewtwo can outshine a Marth, albeit, this is a very hard situation to get to since Marth basically does everything else better than Mewtwo, except for Marth's lack of a ranged attack. But I have never seen anybody actually work toward developing him this way, so there might be other areas where he can fight toe-to-toe with Marth as well. Starting to see my reasoning here? I'm not just a clueless fanboy, I really do see potential in every character.

You can't combo with Mewtwo like you would other characters as well, either. I call this 'Ground Comboing' because almost all of the combos I use with Mewtwo involve me keeping my opponent on the ground rather than throwing them up in the air and using his F-air. Again, that is how you would use Falco or Fox since they are not floaty. They have time to land, jump back up and string together utter rapage combos before their opponent even hits the ground. That is their strength. Mewtwo has very little strength in combos, to be honest. So I don't play him that way, I try to keep good spacing and just pressure my opponent with tilts and throws until I can unleash his devastating edge game. The way I am able to do that is with his unbelievably good wavedashing. To say that he has slow tech is just ignorance of the character. Mewtwo doesn't even walk for fucks sake, he floats! How can his tech not be anything but fluid and quick? He has the third best wavedash in the game! This allows me too constantly pressure my opponents by timing my attacks and holding my ground when I need to. I take pride in my use of the shield, because I NEED to know how to use it as Mewtwo. And I could go on and on, for almost every character. Every character has strengths and weaknesses, some more and some less.

I realize that to be world champ with Mewtwo you would have to develop near godlike skills, your room for error would be slim to none. But NEVER say "that is that", because you are just showing your lack of creativity and your close-mindedness. Anybody can learn to play a Marth, but very few can play a Mewtwo. Marth is just too damn hard to punish. I would say that, if you wanted to beat a Marth you would be allowed one mistake for every ten of his. So what if neither of you make mistakes? Well then, that is the way you would play a character like Mewtwo. And you would use his very few advantages to bring you victory. And this is essentially what the tier list represents. How well you would have to be at the game in order to succeed with any given character.

Open your mind my friend, play with who you find to be the most fun and I garuantee you will enjoy the game more. Look for ways to improve beyond what others have done, find your own style. I believe that SSBMelee is deep enough that we haven't fully realized it's potential. To say that just because it has been evolving for near 7-8 years it is near it's peak... well, what are you basing that off of? Is it too 'old' to continue to expand? (Goddamnit, look at chess! How long have we been playing that? And the basis for chess is so simple its mind-boggling) In reality nobody can say when it will stop evolving until it actually does, or people stop playing it. The latter being more probable in my opinion.
jpopidol
Profile Joined November 2008
108 Posts
November 13 2009 00:04 GMT
#138
Hey guys, wondering what you think about the sounds of melee. I really loved original because the hit sounds were more satisfying to my ears rather than the lower tones you find in melee.
ThatGuy
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada695 Posts
November 13 2009 02:39 GMT
#139
On November 12 2009 09:26 laLAlA[uC] wrote:
I haven't played competitive smash since Ken was dominant. What ever happened to him? Saw him on survivor or something once. :/

Probably one of the top smashers in Mississauga [Near Toronto].
Main as Marth, can off-race as Fox.


Hey, what's your SWF aka? I've never heard of you in the Sauga scene (but I haven't played Melee in Toronto for awhile). You do realize there's a tournament in Sauga this weekend right?
I_Love_Bacon
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States5765 Posts
November 13 2009 23:43 GMT
#140
On November 13 2009 08:20 GunSlinger wrote:
Every character has strengths and weaknesses, some more and some less.


This made me laugh. That's the point of the tier list in the first place. Nobody is saying you can't win with the worst characters; but it's an uphill battle and you most certainly wont be giving yourself an advantage. Could the best player in the world be a DK player? Sure; but he's not right now. "Perfect" playing is not attainable realistically; so a class that has more room for mistakes is better.

Playing a mid/low/bottom tier character is fine and that is anybody's choice. However, they're there for a reason and unless a big shift occurs it's unlikely anybody will be suddenly changing their minds and looking to break the meta game with pichu.

For the record; I main as Ganon and Yoshi so I'm familiar with the joys of playing outside the box.
" i havent been playin sc2 but i woke up w/ a boner and i really had to pee... and my crisis management and micro was really something to behold. it inspired me to play some games today" -Liquid'Tyler
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
Codebar 33
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1136
Mini 933
Soma 605
actioN 540
Rush 383
ggaemo 362
Light 362
Larva 287
Stork 258
Horang2 252
[ Show more ]
BeSt 248
Snow 203
hero 198
Barracks 134
Killer 112
firebathero 105
Shine 103
Dewaltoss 99
Aegong 99
Sea.KH 76
Zeus 74
Sexy 41
Shinee 39
Sharp 36
JYJ 36
soO 31
ToSsGirL 29
sorry 24
Liquid`Ret 24
Bale 20
zelot 18
Rock 17
Trap 17
Sacsri 13
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7782
qojqva1907
Dendi797
420jenkins167
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 762
x6flipin485
edward47
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5126
Other Games
gofns7202
singsing1548
B2W.Neo937
Khaldor676
byalli555
Lowko366
Mlord287
Liquid`VortiX199
DeMusliM194
ArmadaUGS146
KnowMe134
Trikslyr39
BRAT_OK 8
Railgan5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
WardiTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream169
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH178
• StrangeGG 60
• mYiSmile121
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV423
League of Legends
• Nemesis2451
• Jankos1742
• TFBlade755
Other Games
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
19h 22m
The PondCast
1d 18h
OSC
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.