• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

The Jaedong Fan Club - Page 124

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 138 Next
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
January 06 2015 09:18 GMT
#2461
On December 15 2014 21:59 Keeemy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 21:30 sM.Zik wrote:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2014121511231510122

on reddit they say that mean hes NOT playing in Korea next WCS, anyone ?

He didn't even try to qualify for either of the WCS Korea leagues, so isn't it obvious?


Nor did he attempt to qualify for IEM Taipei. Has he joined ByuN in KeSPA jail?
SkySC2
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany303 Posts
January 06 2015 19:24 GMT
#2462
On January 06 2015 18:18 rednusa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2014 21:59 Keeemy wrote:
On December 15 2014 21:30 sM.Zik wrote:
http://esports.dailygame.co.kr/view.php?ud=2014121511231510122

on reddit they say that mean hes NOT playing in Korea next WCS, anyone ?

He didn't even try to qualify for either of the WCS Korea leagues, so isn't it obvious?


Nor did he attempt to qualify for IEM Taipei. Has he joined ByuN in KeSPA jail?

without even being in a kespa team ! they are almighty O_O
MarineKing !!
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 07 2015 14:13 GMT
#2463
as far as i can tell he didn't register for wcs na qualifiers yet
time to get worried ? :/
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
DreamR
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United Kingdom168 Posts
January 07 2015 14:37 GMT
#2464
On January 07 2015 23:13 The_Red_Viper wrote:
as far as i can tell he didn't register for wcs na qualifiers yet
time to get worried ? :/

it says in your profile thing, JD is over-rated, and yet your in his FC?
This game saved me from ending it.
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 07 2015 14:39 GMT
#2465
On January 07 2015 23:37 DreamR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 23:13 The_Red_Viper wrote:
as far as i can tell he didn't register for wcs na qualifiers yet
time to get worried ? :/

it says in your profile thing, JD is over-rated, and yet your in his FC?

That was a sigbet :/ I actually thought people would notice it (it seems obvious, cause over the top imo)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
January 08 2015 22:02 GMT
#2466
Happy Birthday JD!!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 08 2015 22:12 GMT
#2467
Happy Birthday and all the best for 2015 JD .
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
January 09 2015 01:53 GMT
#2468
Happy birthday you little tyrant.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
XiZeL
Profile Joined July 2014
Switzerland92 Posts
January 09 2015 11:24 GMT
#2469
What WSC region will he be playing this year ?
I watch more starcraft than i play it
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-09 11:56:07
January 09 2015 11:55 GMT
#2470
Jaedong has been a pro gamer for 10 years, he wrote down his thoughts about it:

http://evilgeniuses.gg/Read/485,My-10-Years-as-a-Professional-Gamer/.

+ Show Spoiler +
It's already been 10 years since I started my career as a professional gamer. During those years, I've gained much experience, and I have many precious memories.

I love playing games, and I love this career I chose for myself. It's often easy to forget how lucky a person is to be doing something he loves as his job. It delights me to know that there are people in the opposite side of the earth who know about me and become my fans. I'm unbelievably fortunate to have people who enjoy my play and support me from across the ocean.

Realizing this is a source of my motivation to keep going as a pro gamer. I'm a very happy person.

However, I've had to make many sacrifices living as a pro gamer in South Korea. Early in my life, I left my family and gave up many things other people around that age would be doing. I didn't get to make a ton of memories with friends and I didn't live with my family for very long.

As eSports has made much progress over the years and gained more popularity, there are even more teenagers who take on the challenge of becoming professional game players. However, I feel that many of them have not given enough thought before making their decisions. Because there are numerous gamers around the world who aspire to become pro gamers, I believe that it is necessary to put in more effort and more practice than anyone. Seriously committing to this career requires one to give up on many things.

With that said, I can say that being a progamer is a very attractive profession. Depending on how hard you try, you can really see the fruit of your efforts and it's possible to enjoy much fame and wealth. And this is while you play a game you enjoy.

I'm always grateful for this fact. I can feel my heart beating fast whenever I remind myself of it. Sometimes, the results don't always follow my efforts and it is very disappointing when that happens. Not everything in life goes the way you want it to. Even so, I believe that the fans are aware of me giving my best each and every time for them.

There have been a few occasions during my career where the stress just became so much that I might just have given up if I didn't truly appreciate what I do and my fans. I realize people have been saying that I am past my peak, but for those who continue to love and cheer for me, I am going to challenge myself once again this coming year.

Because I know that many people are cheering for me and following my moves, I will be JD who will try his best to match those expectations.


What a legend.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
January 11 2015 20:09 GMT
#2471
Good post from JD, but gives absolutely 0 hints about what he's actually doing this year :p
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 11 2015 20:15 GMT
#2472
On January 12 2015 05:09 tili wrote:
Good post from JD, but gives absolutely 0 hints about what he's actually doing this year :p

What is he doing? Winning blizzcon
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
January 11 2015 20:33 GMT
#2473
interesting blog entry, i liked it. very heartful.

i hope he wins big and achieves his dream. Keep fighting, JD!
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
StorM_Sweden
Profile Joined July 2014
Sweden45 Posts
January 12 2015 21:42 GMT
#2474
Does anyone know why Jaedong cant be found? I mean is he going to Retire? team change? wcs america?

TY in advance
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 12 2015 22:15 GMT
#2475
On January 13 2015 06:42 StorKK wrote:
Does anyone know why Jaedong cant be found? I mean is he going to Retire? team change? wcs america?

TY in advance

Retirement seems unlikely because of his recent blog.
Team change seems unlikely because his precedent contract with EG ended on the fourth of December, and since he's apparently still with EG he has signed a new contract.
WCS America seemed almost sure since he didn't sign up for the Korean leagues qualifiers, but he hasn't signed up for the WCS america qualifiers.
So... Yeah. Either he is still waiting for his visa and will play the remaining WCS qualifiers, or he is coming back to Korea but will miss an entire season.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
January 13 2015 04:53 GMT
#2476
OMG legendary post by Jaedong. <3 !!!!! Thanks for that Musicus!
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
rednusa
Profile Joined October 2012
651 Posts
January 14 2015 19:11 GMT
#2477
Is he preparing for LoveTV BJ Starleague Season 3? $50k for first place!
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
January 16 2015 13:06 GMT
#2478

I am so nervous.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
LeeJohnDong
Profile Joined May 2014
Ireland58 Posts
January 16 2015 13:26 GMT
#2479
On January 16 2015 22:06 KtJ wrote:
https://twitter.com/EGJaedong/status/556013237892689921
I am so nervous.



It'll be fine.

Happy Birthday Tyrant <3
#1 JaeDong Fan || ►http://www.twitch.tv/LeeJohnDong || follow! Say Hi!
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
January 27 2015 17:02 GMT
#2480

the tyrant will play wcs season 2!
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King163
Other Games
summit1g8330
Happy258
C9.Mang0230
Sick175
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1330
• Stunt499
Other Games
• Shiphtur496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 26m
Patches Events
9h 26m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.