• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10580 users

R1CH Fan Club - Page 6

Forum Index > Fan Clubs
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
May 28 2011 19:34 GMT
#101
sign me up plz
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
May 28 2011 19:35 GMT
#102
Definitely sign me up. R1ch is one of the most important parts of TL.

cocosoft look at the interview r1ch did and the quotes page for him. R1ch did the vast majority of the tech work behind TSL and has constantly worked on Tl.net to optimize it and keep it running. Without guys like R1ch who have volunteered and put 100s of hours into programming and working on TL we wouldn't have the site we do now. He deserves a fan club just for the fact that he has put in tons and tons of work that we have all benefited from.
Moderator
Kfish
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Chile282 Posts
May 28 2011 19:39 GMT
#103
sign me up! R1CH hero
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
May 28 2011 19:42 GMT
#104
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.



I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
eXplod3
Profile Joined December 2008
Norway43 Posts
May 28 2011 19:49 GMT
#105
Love this wizard! Sign me up please! If you ever read this R1CH, thanks for all the support you give to the admins and us humble users. cheers!
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
May 28 2011 20:05 GMT
#106
The world would fall into chaos without r1ch's soft embrace, sign me up!
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Glueburn
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States496 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-28 20:27:36
May 28 2011 20:21 GMT
#107
On May 29 2011 04:42 cocosoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.
+ Show Spoiler +

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.



I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.


Chill's
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=144820

Hotbid's
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=211735

could have sworn Kennigit did, but alas, I am mistaken.

he has a lot of thank you threads though.

edit: sorry if the post is a little bit cluttered, I have yet to figure out how to spoiler a quote...

Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself. - Miles Davis
PaPoolee
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands660 Posts
May 28 2011 20:45 GMT
#108
definitely a fan! R1CH saved my stream!
iN.Dez
Profile Joined November 2008
15 Posts
May 28 2011 22:45 GMT
#109
sign me up
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 29 2011 00:41 GMT
#110
On May 29 2011 04:42 cocosoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.



I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.

Actually, Chill has a fan club.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=144820

R1CH is also a baller at being a sneaky Mafia. That's definitely a skill I envy!
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 00:50:01
May 29 2011 00:48 GMT
#111
Tl can't live on without our wizard. Sign me up!

Edit: Whahaahhaha, loved the billy mays
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
May 29 2011 01:11 GMT
#112
On May 29 2011 04:42 cocosoft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.


I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.

Today, fan clubs are perhaps one of the most active and well-trafficked forums of TeamLiquid.net. Participation by progamers and entertainment for fans in such threads and placement on the sidebar demonstrate our recognition of the importance of fan clubs to our forum community. It is the very foundation of good forum to have such interaction between fans and notable personalities. Today it is a principal instrument in awakening the common fan to those for which he or she cheers, in preparing him for later and greater fandom and helping him adjust normally to the TL community. In these days, it is doubtful that any notable personality to reasonably be expected to succeed on TL if he is denied the opportunity of a fan club thread. Such an opportunity, where the site has undertaken to provide it, is a right which must be made available to all on equal terms.

Is the elimination of certain fan clubs in this forum solely on the basis of "specialness" of individual skills a fair and proper way to administrate this forum? We believe that judging solely on the basis of programming skill deprives certain individuals of a minority group fan club opportunities. Removal of programmers and other fan clubs has a detrimental effect upon individuals like R1CH. The impact is greater when it has the sanction of the law, for the policy of separating fan clubs is usually interpreted as denoting the inferiority of the programmer group. A sense of inferiority affects the motivation of a programmer to code. Removal with the sanction of law, therefore, has a tendency to retard the educational and mental development of programmers and deprives them of some of the benefits they would receive in an integrated fan club forum. We conclude that, in the forum of fan clubs, the doctrine of "separate but equal" has no place. Separate fan club forums are inherently unequal. Therefore, we hold that R1CH and others similarly situated for whom the actions have been brought are, by reason of the removal complained of, deprived of the protection of the laws guaranteed by the TL Ten Commandments.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
DeepBlu2
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States975 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-29 02:04:58
May 29 2011 01:24 GMT
#113
On May 29 2011 10:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:42 cocosoft wrote:
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.


I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.

Today, fan clubs are perhaps one of the most active and well-trafficked forums of TeamLiquid.net. Participation by progamers and entertainment for fans in such threads and placement on the sidebar demonstrate our recognition of the importance of fan clubs to our forum community. It is the very foundation of good forum to have such interaction between fans and notable personalities. Today it is a principal instrument in awakening the common fan to those for which he or she cheers, in preparing him for later and greater fandom and helping him adjust normally to the TL community. In these days, it is doubtful that any notable personality to reasonably be expected to succeed on TL if he is denied the opportunity of a fan club thread. Such an opportunity, where the site has undertaken to provide it, is a right which must be made available to all on equal terms.

Is the elimination of certain fan clubs in this forum solely on the basis of "specialness" of individual skills a fair and proper way to administrate this forum? We believe that judging solely on the basis of programming skill deprives certain individuals of a minority group fan club opportunities. Removal of programmers and other fan clubs has a detrimental effect upon individuals like R1CH. The impact is greater when it has the sanction of the law, for the policy of separating fan clubs is usually interpreted as denoting the inferiority of the programmer group. A sense of inferiority affects the motivation of a programmer to code. Removal with the sanction of law, therefore, has a tendency to retard the educational and mental development of programmers and deprives them of some of the benefits they would receive in an integrated fan club forum. We conclude that, in the forum of fan clubs, the doctrine of "separate but equal" has no place. Separate fan club forums are inherently unequal. Therefore, we hold that R1CH and others similarly situated for whom the actions have been brought are, by reason of the removal complained of, deprived of the protection of the laws guaranteed by the TL Ten Commandments.


So you will be Fan 100 I presume. I'll try to slide in as an epic post in the OP, will have to pull a few strings. But you know, troll to troll, I'll make an exception Because Hot_Bid is the hero Teamliquid deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark troll.
u gotta sk8
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
May 29 2011 01:46 GMT
#114
Big Fan :D
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
May 29 2011 01:57 GMT
#115
What? I'm not already a member of this fan club?

Sign me up!

Sup R1CH.
✌
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
May 29 2011 08:40 GMT
#116
On May 29 2011 10:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2011 04:42 cocosoft wrote:
On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
On May 29 2011 03:16 cocosoft wrote:
What all due respect I don't understand the hype of R1CH around here in the forum.

The Image comparison example is extremely simple and thin, and seems very outdated?
The "programming history" list you listed seems very fanboy-ish, and made without much experience about the topic yourself. You say that he "appreciate the difference between presentation and content", yet the websites you listed are made full of tables and inline css and presentation-tags. And while not directly R1CH's fault, and while I love the site, TeamLiquid is full of tables, but understandable as the website is very old (and yes, let keep the site as it is!).

I have yet to see R1CH's experience with programming. But from what I've seen during my time in these forums, I've not been convinced that R1CH is or does anything special than any other regular programmer or computer-interested person.


I copied the programming history from his site and it's outdated by a while so I don't really understand your point
You sure understand my point, but yes... then my arguments are not that great anymore.

On May 29 2011 04:11 DeepBlu2 wrote:
And he's an asset that Teamliquid needs so I don't see why you think otherwise.

And so is Kennegit, Hot_Bid, Chill...etc or any of the liquidpedia contributors. Yet I don't see any fanclubs for them (that are needed), so I don't understand the hype for R1CH because he has knowledge of computers that you probably don't have, in the same way that for example, the liquidpedia contributors have dedication for starcraft and writing.

Today, fan clubs are perhaps one of the most active and well-trafficked forums of TeamLiquid.net. Participation by progamers and entertainment for fans in such threads and placement on the sidebar demonstrate our recognition of the importance of fan clubs to our forum community. It is the very foundation of good forum to have such interaction between fans and notable personalities. Today it is a principal instrument in awakening the common fan to those for which he or she cheers, in preparing him for later and greater fandom and helping him adjust normally to the TL community. In these days, it is doubtful that any notable personality to reasonably be expected to succeed on TL if he is denied the opportunity of a fan club thread. Such an opportunity, where the site has undertaken to provide it, is a right which must be made available to all on equal terms.

Is the elimination of certain fan clubs in this forum solely on the basis of "specialness" of individual skills a fair and proper way to administrate this forum? We believe that judging solely on the basis of programming skill deprives certain individuals of a minority group fan club opportunities. Removal of programmers and other fan clubs has a detrimental effect upon individuals like R1CH. The impact is greater when it has the sanction of the law, for the policy of separating fan clubs is usually interpreted as denoting the inferiority of the programmer group. A sense of inferiority affects the motivation of a programmer to code. Removal with the sanction of law, therefore, has a tendency to retard the educational and mental development of programmers and deprives them of some of the benefits they would receive in an integrated fan club forum. We conclude that, in the forum of fan clubs, the doctrine of "separate but equal" has no place. Separate fan club forums are inherently unequal. Therefore, we hold that R1CH and others similarly situated for whom the actions have been brought are, by reason of the removal complained of, deprived of the protection of the laws guaranteed by the TL Ten Commandments.


A lot of text for "Shut up, he is our programming wizard, so he is the best by definition and therefor deserves a fan club" :p

I probably have twice as much programming experience in more languages, but i can still appreciate what R1CH does for TL.net and - as mentioned before - fully support his fan club. He also wrote a lot of tools that - while they sometimes would just take a few minutes to program - everyone else was too lazy to write, so he is still the wizard programmer :p
LittLeD
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden7973 Posts
May 29 2011 11:10 GMT
#117
Can I fit in behind the wizard cloak as well? :3
☆Grubby ☆| Tod|DeMusliM|ThorZaiN|SaSe|Moon|Mana| ☆HerO ☆
Jakalo
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Latvia2350 Posts
May 29 2011 11:33 GMT
#118
I am in!
Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be.
Splunge
Profile Joined July 2008
Germany925 Posts
May 29 2011 11:38 GMT
#119
Sign me up! R1CH is awesome!

R1CH Hotness forum
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
May 29 2011 11:59 GMT
#120
Sign me up, R1CH is the man!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft779
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 630
Stork 267
ggaemo 250
Leta 146
PianO 58
Hyuk 32
yabsab 17
ZergMaN 14
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
Reynor65
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King191
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor654
Other Games
summit1g9354
Coldzera 813
C9.Mang0294
PiGStarcraft183
Sick144
ArmadaUGS65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick653
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 45m
Online Event
4h 45m
FEL
9h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.