Long Range - Enemy units & structures have increased weapon and vision range.
Short-sighted - Player units and structures have reduced vision range.
We Move Unseen - All enemy units are Cloaked for the entire mission.
Here is the map: Malwarfare
Wanted to say thank you for all the replies last week and for those that asked after the issues I had a couple weeks ago, I feel the love, anyway. This week is all about that Detection. Understanding the paths of the units and the locations and patterns of the Towers will help a lot. Try to work with partners that play to your strengths this will help commanders that have slow early games and give the ones with quick early games the time to finish their economy after the first couple waves have come through. This week should be an easy one as there is no Speed Freaks to make a mission end faster than you could believe if you are out of position. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Swann] (https://youtu.be/Afqxu70NLKU) - CtG [Dehaka] (https://youtu.be/VXJ-e327wsc) Goliaths Science Vessels
Hunter [Artanis] (https://youtu.be/ZtbH4KEuQns) - CtG [Stetmann] (https://youtu.be/nbRzZoG2MUY) Gateway Observer
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/507180307
- Good commander this week, units will work but take a bit and static defense is tough but better with a good partner.
- Carriers are still a go to but you will need a good partner to help you get Cannons while waiting for Observers and your Carriers, as static defense alone wont do much with limited vision.
- Good commander this week, but her early game is going to be a bit tough as you mobile Detection is going to be a bit.
- Think about an early Forge and Cannon for the first attack wave.
- You will benefit from a partner that has early Detection so that you can focus on your full production and not have to cut corners.
- You might want to make a few Dark Pylons and put Cannons with them for quick Teleport and a base to warp-in units and something to hold back attack waves longer.
- Time Stop asap, just let your partner know, it will help clear and make all units Uncloak.
2 H & H
- Good commanders for this week, you can get out an early Raven which should help a lot.
- Keep in mind that you can only make so many Ravens this week so be sure to keep them alive.
- I went for a quick 5 Galleons so that I can make enough units to carry the early game.
- Strike Platforms can do a lot even without Detection so make them if you want.
- Horner units should be the mid to late game option, but never stop making Reapers for most all the mission.
- Be sure to start clearing out your expo as soon as you get a Raven so that you can run your full production.
- Upgrades for at least attack should researched.
- Good commander for this week, he has a lot of units at his disposal so pick your favorites.
- I like Hydra and Lings they are fast and do a great amount of damage.
- You can do a lot with Super Gary and you don't need any more Detection but having a flock of Overseers is a great idea.
- Be sure to try and clear areas in order that way you can have Detection where you need it.
- I try to be sure to have static defense around the Infesters no matter where you stage them, so as you move them forward be sure to make the defenses you need, be sure to have Spores.
- If you are not completely on top of Stetilites you might want to use Gary's Aura to place Stetilites in completely new locations that are not connected to the main Stetilites.
- You can always add in extra Zerglings but if you build up minerals I like Static Defense more.
- Good commander this week, but early game is going to be annoying as you only have Turrets for the first way and then you still need to get to a Factory to get mobile Detection.
- Bunkers work well here, but as with any mission that has Cloak you need to be on top of where your Infested are so that you can keep Detection with them.
- If you keep all your Bunkers Rooted and only make Infested your F2 button should just pull the Overseers, this will help to be able to really micro them well.
- Call downs as always are great but try to have extra Detection in order to get the most out of them
- Good commander for this week, you might have to get an early Engineering Bay for Detection.
- What I did was have 4 SCVs waiting for the Combat Drop, then A-moving the Combat Drop to pull agro then making a Turret right next to the Drop to clear areas.
- Static Defense is good for holding areas after you clear but the vision range will make it harder for you to clear entire attack waves without extra buildings.
- Science Vessels are the only form of Detection, be sure to get their Shield upgrade and place it on the Science Vessels to keep them alive, especially if you go against a Viking or Scourge comp as you can lose all you Detection fast.
- I just went for Goliaths this week as its a lot of work to micro Hercules, your army, Science Vessels, and production.
- Great commander for this week, Sirius is a great choice for Detection.
- As you will only have Turrets for Detection for a while (or the whole mission) try to not just spam them and use them wisely.
- I think a Sirius > Sam > Rattlesnake > ? should work fine.
- If you are not good with Turret Detection think about a quick Nikara with the Engineering bay upgrade, but this will take longer to get Detection.
- Clear our expo asap so that you can get your full economy out.
- Odin can clear a lot with the Big Red Button use it asap.
- Good commander for this week, you can get early Detection and Alarak can do good work without it if you need to.
- Havocs are great for Detection just be sure to get their Cloak as you don't want to lose too many of them.
- Ascendants are great here as their attack range is huge and they can clear anything attacking them.
- You might lose a few Ascendants if you bring them out too soon, so think about a solo Alarak and Supplicant army for the first Transport area.
- Try to be sure to bring a Probe along in order to Overcharge things on the fly, Plus it will help with warp-ins out on the field.
- You might want to just go mass Slayers but any army comp should work.
- Good commander for this week, start off with a Robo and get your Immortal and then an Observer.
- You should be able to make any unit comp that you want but as always I say go for everyone.
- Observers should of course be made but don't forget the Arbiter Suit Detection upgrades so you will always have Detection if you need it.
- BE sure to make some Zealots as they are great at soaking damage, add in the Damage Reducing Fields and you can tank a lot.
- Carriers will be helpful for distracting the enemy but they will be in danger until the see the enemy thing about microing them once they launch the Interceptors.
- Great commander for this week, his biggest problem is going to be until he gets Detection.
- Wurms can be made until Dehaka gets Detection, but you need to have Gelvig's Den finished in order to make them.
- You should really have an ally that can get you early Detection then carry the mid game for them.
- Call downs can do a lot but with Detection they will be limited, try to have at least a Wurm for every call down or have Dehaka near by for Detection.
- Really great commander for this week, has access to early Detection and for those of you that don't have perfect map awareness you get to Scan for any new Towers.
- Be sure to save a Scan or 2 for the first attack wave but in the end you should be able to go for CC first on this mission.
- Bio is always great here but you might want to have a mobile Vulture attack force that Mines chock points and ramps so you don't have to be everywhere, you will need to Scan to kill the units however.
- You might want to think about Drop Pod speed boost for you units as that will help you be more mobile but not necessary.
- Great commander for this week, fast Observers can make this week not tough at all.
- I just went for mass Observers and Gateway units.
- You can start to clear your expo as soon as you have an Observer.
- I made nothing but Zealots and Dragoons out of my Gateways but any unit should be fine here.
- I tried to have as much area in vision with Observers in siege mode, try to have at least the area around the Transport with vision so you can protect it any time you need.
- Solar for the Towers or attack waves.
- Great commander for this week, be sure to get out an early Overseer and you should be fine.
- Zagara can attack ground units without Detection if you use the Baneling Barrage in the right spots.
- Try to keep your Overseers alive as much as possible and try to leave a few just following Zagara.
- Zergling Evasion mastery might be nice as they can dodge attacks even if they cant see the unit attacking, but to be honest I still like Baneling damage.
- Once you clear the 3rd Transport area make some Hatcheries so that you can reinforce faster.
- Most all your mineral should be going into Lings and Banes but adding some Static defense might be nice.
- Really great commander this week, Omegas can Kerrigan GG.
- Kerrigan should be able to hold the early game, you will want to have an Overseer to get you Detection while finishing economy and building up your Omega Worm count.
- Any army composition should work for this week, but Hydra Ultra should be the easiest.
- If you want to go for Muta be sure to have at least 2 Overseers for your Muta pack.
- Great commander for this week, Toxic Nests will still go off even without Detection.
- Make sure to get out an Overseer asap and then finish up your first Brutalisk.
- Get some Nests around the Transport and you should be fine to hold until you get a large enough army.
- Any of his units should work fine this week, but I like Mutas the best as they have to get close anyway to attack and then the vision doesn't matter as much.
- Deep Tunnel still works here but you wont have Detection when you get there so keep that in mind.
- Really great commander this week, Cannons and Shield Guards For the Win.
- The first wave might be thought so think about a low ground Cannon until you get out an Overserved.
- Try to rush out an Observer so that you can make goods use of Zeratul.
- Once you have enough Cannons you should be fine.
- Its very important that you use the Cleave ability to clear units if you don't have an Observer.
- Shield Guards can gold for a long time without support and without Detection, but try to always have Detection where you need it.
- An army will work well here as well I would just go for Robo with a lot of Immortals.
- Really great commander for this week, early Detection and a great hero can carry the early game.
- Most army comps should work fine just be sure to micro well and try to always have Turrets in front of your army to soak up the DPS of the enemies.
- Griffin Air Strike and Sabotage Drone work very well this week.
- You can always start off fights with the Griffin Air Strike then just mop up the rest.
- Try to use a Sabotage Drone on your expo before switching forms when Nova first comes out.
Tier 1 Early Detection and mobile enough to get where you need to be at anytime.
Tier 2 Detection might be slow or you are less mobile and have to rely on your ally more.
Tier 3 Not Recommended.