• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:06
CEST 14:06
KST 21:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7901 users

What Are You Reading 2013 - Page 24

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 165 Next
DannyJ
Profile Joined March 2010
United States5110 Posts
February 02 2013 13:32 GMT
#461
[image loading]

I have no idea what im getting myself into but i see maps of rome and family trees and a glossary... so I'm sold.
Inertia_EU
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom513 Posts
February 02 2013 13:43 GMT
#462
long long over due but The girl with the dragon tattoo, larsson
lungic
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden123 Posts
February 02 2013 14:09 GMT
#463

But the style doesn't change after Gardens? With that I mean a less character focused approach. Switching viewpoints, time and locations very often.


Nope, not at all. The story is all context and in the characters and what they experience, only there are so many of them, and they crisscross everywhere and intersect with each other, so you get to puzzle it together on the go. IIRC most of the events in Memories of Ice occurs a long time before the first two books. Midnight Tides and Bone Hunters are in parallel I think.

What really differentiates Gardens from the rest of the is books in my opinion, is that Gardens is rather vague and incoherent at times. Certain characters are not really fleshed out and events are really not explained mostly due to lack of context. I think he had so many things he wanted to say but had to cut some out to finish the book somehow, and the result wasn't perfect.

Say when I read the chapter about the battle of Pale, I didn't really care for, and much less appreciated that there would be enormous consequences of what happened to the sappers and the mages that were involved in the battle. Stuff just happened.
These things are redeemed in the later books, and one gets to enjoy so many personalities, and not to mention warfare.

(I'm having a really hard time not to delve into a wall of text on the subject).
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 14:30:55
February 02 2013 14:30 GMT
#464
On February 02 2013 22:32 DannyJ wrote:
[image loading]

I have no idea what im getting myself into but i see maps of rome and family trees and a glossary... so I'm sold.


You are in for a treat. The first 3 novels, in particular, of The Masters of Rome series are fantastic. Enjoy!

Due to the recommendations in this thread I got out Zamyatin's We. I will read this concurrently with Clarissa Oakes.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Doppelganger
Profile Joined May 2010
488 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-02 14:35:34
February 02 2013 14:35 GMT
#465
On February 02 2013 23:09 lungic wrote:
Show nested quote +

But the style doesn't change after Gardens? With that I mean a less character focused approach. Switching viewpoints, time and locations very often.


Nope, not at all. The story is all context and in the characters and what they experience, only there are so many of them, and they crisscross everywhere and intersect with each other, so you get to puzzle it together on the go. IIRC most of the events in Memories of Ice occurs a long time before the first two books. Midnight Tides and Bone Hunters are in parallel I think.

What really differentiates Gardens from the rest of the is books in my opinion, is that Gardens is rather vague and incoherent at times. Certain characters are not really fleshed out and events are really not explained mostly due to lack of context. I think he had so many things he wanted to say but had to cut some out to finish the book somehow, and the result wasn't perfect.

Say when I read the chapter about the battle of Pale, I didn't really care for, and much less appreciated that there would be enormous consequences of what happened to the sappers and the mages that were involved in the battle. Stuff just happened.
These things are redeemed in the later books, and one gets to enjoy so many personalities, and not to mention warfare.

(I'm having a really hard time not to delve into a wall of text on the subject).


I then might just skim through the second half of Gardens and jump into Deadhouse Gates, when I am finished with Ravenor.

[image loading]

It is lying on the ground looking at me like I should.

Something different I have been reading for a presentation was "Egypt: The Moment of Change" from El-Mahdi & Marfleet.

The book really gives a good contextualization of what happened in Egypt till 2009. It was very useful for the purposes and a good read.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 02 2013 14:43 GMT
#466
I'm almost done with Hyperion, and I'm so glad I have the next book already. The story itself is super enticing, and I can't wait to finish and start reading book 2.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
February 03 2013 15:02 GMT
#467
On February 02 2013 23:43 Cambium wrote:
I'm almost done with Hyperion, and I'm so glad I have the next book already. The story itself is super enticing, and I can't wait to finish and start reading book 2.


So the book leads right into the second one? That means no closure from the first?
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
February 03 2013 15:05 GMT
#468
On February 04 2013 00:02 Flicky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 23:43 Cambium wrote:
I'm almost done with Hyperion, and I'm so glad I have the next book already. The story itself is super enticing, and I can't wait to finish and start reading book 2.


So the book leads right into the second one? That means no closure from the first?


i don't think it was supposed to be two books in the first place, because the way the 'first book' ends is without any closure.
i am going to start on the second part after i finish 'walden'.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
February 03 2013 15:22 GMT
#469
On February 04 2013 00:02 Flicky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2013 23:43 Cambium wrote:
I'm almost done with Hyperion, and I'm so glad I have the next book already. The story itself is super enticing, and I can't wait to finish and start reading book 2.


So the book leads right into the second one? That means no closure from the first?

Finished the first book last night and started the 2nd book today. The first book just tells you six individual stories, and there are no closures at the end. The 'ending' was actually kind of ridiculous, to the point I laughed out loud.

None of your questions will be answered.

From the reviews I carefully read, book two will conclude the main story line with the Shrike and whatnot, but there will be questions left unanswered until the end of book 4.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 15:30:40
February 03 2013 15:27 GMT
#470
On January 25 2013 01:12 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 15 2013 20:00 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Gave up on:
Destiny of the Republic
[image loading]

Another exceedingly dry book, I really don't know why I even started reading it.

Reamde
[image loading]

I read over 60% of this book, and finally decided to give it up as well. I've really enjoyed Stephenson's previous works like Snow Crash, and to a lesser extent, The Diamond Ages. This book is excruciatingly long at over 1000 pages, and there were just passages after passages about irrelevant events that neither add anything to character development nor drive the plot forward. As a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese, I found the random Chinese phrases and names (loads of those) in the book as gimmicky nuisances, as they served no purposes other than to appeal to the 'nerdy' crowd who'd perchance find random Chinese phrases fascinating and chic.

The story itself was decent, but the book was just too long and uninteresting for the most part.

Reading:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

So far so good, I've always had a keen interest in North Korean and Chinese histories.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just finished:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

This was initially really interesting, but then it read too much like a history/fact book than a novel. The author only had a handful of sources and stories, and he kept on re-using these same examples to proof different points under different section of the book. I did learn a lot about modern Chinese history, of a period I've only heard stories of. While this book only offered one opinion, it did broaden my perspective, and made me realize how lucky I -- nay, China as a whole -- was that China did not turn out to be like North Korea.

While I was reading this book, I read a ton of wikipedia articles on the same topic, which interestingly frequently cited this book.

Strongly recommended for those who wish to learn more about 'the Great Leap Forward'.

Reading:
Hyperion
[image loading]

The Mao book was too dark, need something that pull me away from reality for a while... I might finish the entire series if the this one proves to be captivating enough.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just Read:
Hyperion
[image loading]

Okay, that was a great read. There were a lot of times when I couldn't put the book down until I had finished the whole chapter (and those are long, since there are only six of them).

I enjoyed the different writing styles, but, at times, the style would seem really contrived, and obviously not something the author is used to write.

Some of the stories were a lot better than the others, but overall, it was a very pleasant read.

Reading
[image loading]
Okay, the first book was great, except it leaves you with the biggest cliffhanger ever...

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
elt
Profile Joined July 2010
Thailand1092 Posts
February 03 2013 15:27 GMT
#471
Been sitting around for ages, but finally going to get around to:
[image loading]

Hyperion didn't particularly have closure, but at the same time I was more focused on the back-stories anyway and of yet haven't been particularly motivated to read the second book.
(Under Construction)
Davidxcom
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Germany94 Posts
February 03 2013 15:50 GMT
#472
Well, I guess that posting books for school/university is kinda useless, but there was one I read that wasn't quite as dry as I had expected it to be.

[image loading]

Amazingly, the authors did a great job on writing it in an interesting way, and it was good to get a comprehensive overview of British history. The book is structured in several large chapters, each about one specific time in history. (1. Roman's influence on the isles, 2. Anglo-Saxons, etc...) Because each chapter was written by a different author, it really added to the reading experience. You could clearly see the differences in style and I found it to be quite the amusing experience.

Another book I just reread is "Attila: King of the Huns".

[image loading]

I got that book about ten years ago, read it and was pretty amazed. Since then I somehow find myself reading it every two years... (Funny thing, historical novels aren't really concerned about nudity, sex, and colorful description. I was eleven when I first read it, and boy did those spicy chapters hook me on the genre. I'm sure that it's the same for other genres, but historical novels were my first, and I'll always remember them! <3)

Just finished rereading it two days ago.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Sup Son?" ~SeleCT
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
February 03 2013 18:29 GMT
#473
Finished Anna Karenina. Hands down best book I've ever read. I would start to read and feel tired sometimes, just to realize that I already read 30 pages or something.

Already ordered War and Peace, also by Tolstoy. While waiting for delivery I'll read The Process by Kafka, along with some of his short stories.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 03 2013 18:59 GMT
#474
On February 04 2013 03:29 dmnum wrote:
Finished Anna Karenina. Hands down best book I've ever read. I would start to read and feel tired sometimes, just to realize that I already read 30 pages or something.


It's sooooooo goood

On February 04 2013 00:27 elt wrote:
Been sitting around for ages, but finally going to get around to:
[image loading]


This book is sick, enjoy!
shikata ga nai
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 03 2013 19:04 GMT
#475
If you like Perdido, you should try picking up Gilman's Thunderer and tell me what you think about it.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 03 2013 19:06 GMT
#476
^never heard of it, will do
shikata ga nai
HeavenS
Profile Joined August 2004
Colombia2259 Posts
February 03 2013 19:42 GMT
#477
On February 04 2013 00:27 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 01:12 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 15 2013 20:00 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Gave up on:
Destiny of the Republic
[image loading]

Another exceedingly dry book, I really don't know why I even started reading it.

Reamde
[image loading]

I read over 60% of this book, and finally decided to give it up as well. I've really enjoyed Stephenson's previous works like Snow Crash, and to a lesser extent, The Diamond Ages. This book is excruciatingly long at over 1000 pages, and there were just passages after passages about irrelevant events that neither add anything to character development nor drive the plot forward. As a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese, I found the random Chinese phrases and names (loads of those) in the book as gimmicky nuisances, as they served no purposes other than to appeal to the 'nerdy' crowd who'd perchance find random Chinese phrases fascinating and chic.

The story itself was decent, but the book was just too long and uninteresting for the most part.

Reading:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

So far so good, I've always had a keen interest in North Korean and Chinese histories.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just finished:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

This was initially really interesting, but then it read too much like a history/fact book than a novel. The author only had a handful of sources and stories, and he kept on re-using these same examples to proof different points under different section of the book. I did learn a lot about modern Chinese history, of a period I've only heard stories of. While this book only offered one opinion, it did broaden my perspective, and made me realize how lucky I -- nay, China as a whole -- was that China did not turn out to be like North Korea.

While I was reading this book, I read a ton of wikipedia articles on the same topic, which interestingly frequently cited this book.

Strongly recommended for those who wish to learn more about 'the Great Leap Forward'.

Reading:
Hyperion
[image loading]

The Mao book was too dark, need something that pull me away from reality for a while... I might finish the entire series if the this one proves to be captivating enough.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just Read:
Hyperion
[image loading]

Okay, that was a great read. There were a lot of times when I couldn't put the book down until I had finished the whole chapter (and those are long, since there are only six of them).

I enjoyed the different writing styles, but, at times, the style would seem really contrived, and obviously not something the author is used to write.

Some of the stories were a lot better than the others, but overall, it was a very pleasant read.

Reading
[image loading]
Okay, the first book was great, except it leaves you with the biggest cliffhanger ever...

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]


i got to the poet's story and i havent kept going since....idk man so far while a bit interesting the books seems a bit tedious at times. Do the stories get significantly better or is it the same quality as its been up until the poet story? I heard fall of hyperion is even more tedious lol....sorta discouraging.
Im cooler than the other side of the pillow.
lungic
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden123 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-03 19:45:26
February 03 2013 19:42 GMT
#478
Regarding the Hyperion Cantos, I actually read Ilium and Olympos before I read Hyperion to Rise of Endymion. Illum and Olympus are not as "poetic" as Hyperion, more action, sci-fi, adventurish, but I liked them better overall. Hyperion et al. is fantastic at points and not so good at others. I would suggest you guys try Illium if you're the slightest intrigued at any point of Hyperion.

On another note. My standing recommendation for anyone who want easier to read book (but still hilarious) fiction is
Jennifer Government.

Edit: (fixed link)

ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
February 03 2013 20:43 GMT
#479
On February 04 2013 04:42 HeavenS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2013 00:27 Cambium wrote:
On January 25 2013 01:12 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 15 2013 20:00 Cambium wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

Gave up on:
Destiny of the Republic
[image loading]

Another exceedingly dry book, I really don't know why I even started reading it.

Reamde
[image loading]

I read over 60% of this book, and finally decided to give it up as well. I've really enjoyed Stephenson's previous works like Snow Crash, and to a lesser extent, The Diamond Ages. This book is excruciatingly long at over 1000 pages, and there were just passages after passages about irrelevant events that neither add anything to character development nor drive the plot forward. As a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese, I found the random Chinese phrases and names (loads of those) in the book as gimmicky nuisances, as they served no purposes other than to appeal to the 'nerdy' crowd who'd perchance find random Chinese phrases fascinating and chic.

The story itself was decent, but the book was just too long and uninteresting for the most part.

Reading:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

So far so good, I've always had a keen interest in North Korean and Chinese histories.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just finished:
Mao's Great Famine
[image loading]

This was initially really interesting, but then it read too much like a history/fact book than a novel. The author only had a handful of sources and stories, and he kept on re-using these same examples to proof different points under different section of the book. I did learn a lot about modern Chinese history, of a period I've only heard stories of. While this book only offered one opinion, it did broaden my perspective, and made me realize how lucky I -- nay, China as a whole -- was that China did not turn out to be like North Korea.

While I was reading this book, I read a ton of wikipedia articles on the same topic, which interestingly frequently cited this book.

Strongly recommended for those who wish to learn more about 'the Great Leap Forward'.

Reading:
Hyperion
[image loading]

The Mao book was too dark, need something that pull me away from reality for a while... I might finish the entire series if the this one proves to be captivating enough.

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]



Just Read:
Hyperion
[image loading]

Okay, that was a great read. There were a lot of times when I couldn't put the book down until I had finished the whole chapter (and those are long, since there are only six of them).

I enjoyed the different writing styles, but, at times, the style would seem really contrived, and obviously not something the author is used to write.

Some of the stories were a lot better than the others, but overall, it was a very pleasant read.

Reading
[image loading]
Okay, the first book was great, except it leaves you with the biggest cliffhanger ever...

Next
The Fault in our Stars
[image loading]


i got to the poet's story and i havent kept going since....idk man so far while a bit interesting the books seems a bit tedious at times. Do the stories get significantly better or is it the same quality as its been up until the poet story? I heard fall of hyperion is even more tedious lol....sorta discouraging.


I've read Hyperion a couple times and liked it, and both times I can't get past 50 pages into Fall of Hyperion, I thought the tediousness significantly increases.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
February 03 2013 20:56 GMT
#480
Last Read:
[image loading]
Ready Player One - Liked this a lot, especially enjoyed all the video game and pop culture references throughout the book.


Reading Now:
[image loading]
Boondocks: All the Rage - Loving this as the Boondocks is one of my favorite comic strips.


Reading Next:
I change my mind so much but lately I have been thinking of starting Snow Crash.
[image loading]

"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings140
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko351
ProTech119
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4257
Jaedong 2005
actioN 1024
EffOrt 785
Soma 619
Horang2 586
Killer 507
BeSt 453
Stork 228
Pusan 184
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
Zeus 137
Rush 121
Barracks 96
Light 91
JYJ 90
Snow 85
Larva 68
ggaemo 61
Sea.KH 52
Mong 49
HiyA 47
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 35
hero 28
Sharp 24
Shinee 24
sorry 17
zelot 17
Sexy 16
Noble 15
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
Dendi626
XaKoH 375
League of Legends
Reynor82
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3068
Other Games
gofns70457
singsing1551
olofmeister1288
byalli518
B2W.Neo215
Livibee204
OGKoka 102
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV378
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream296
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV188
League of Legends
• Jankos1791
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 54m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.