• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7286 users

What Are You Reading 2013 - Page 26

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 165 Next
Surth
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Germany456 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-05 22:03:41
February 05 2013 22:03 GMT
#501
Last read:
[image loading]
in preparation for upcoming exam. awesome drama.


currently reading all of these:

[image loading]
Albert Camus - Notebooks 1935-1951
His notebooks 1951-1959 are a bit more interesting, I think.

[image loading]
Stanislaw Lem - Eden

[image loading]
Jean Baudrillard - Symbolic Exchange and Death

[image loading]
post modern anthology

+ various comics by Don Rosa and Carl Barks

Nothing coming up for now, i'm pretty busy with this order.
i believe your actions dishonour Starcraft 2 LotV cybersport!
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 05 2013 22:36 GMT
#502
On February 06 2013 06:39 Xiphos wrote:
Hey TL.net, lately I want to sharpen up my french skills again and I figured that by finishing up one piece of french literature is the way to go to accomplish that. So any francophone willing to share with me (or the rest of the TL) some great french books?

Merci en Avance.

P.S: I personally really like the psychological/philosophical genre but if anything that have blown your mind that doesn't belong to them, I'm absolutely fine with it as well.


Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine was the book that I enjoyed the most I think.
I'd avoid all the Nouveau roman stuff to begin with, it's amazing if you can appreciate it but should be really hard for a non-native speaker.
Then read Foucault :p you can begin by the Naissance de la biopolitique (which ain't about biopolitic but neo-liberalism) it's easy to understand and absolutely relevant (or his former lecture, société territoire et ???)
Zest fanboy.
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 06 2013 01:47 GMT
#503
On February 06 2013 07:36 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 06:39 Xiphos wrote:
Hey TL.net, lately I want to sharpen up my french skills again and I figured that by finishing up one piece of french literature is the way to go to accomplish that. So any francophone willing to share with me (or the rest of the TL) some great french books?

Merci en Avance.

P.S: I personally really like the psychological/philosophical genre but if anything that have blown your mind that doesn't belong to them, I'm absolutely fine with it as well.


Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine was the book that I enjoyed the most I think.
I'd avoid all the Nouveau roman stuff to begin with, it's amazing if you can appreciate it but should be really hard for a non-native speaker.
Then read Foucault :p you can begin by the Naissance de la biopolitique (which ain't about biopolitic but neo-liberalism) it's easy to understand and absolutely relevant (or his former lecture, société territoire et ???)

My mind somehow read biopolitique as bibliothèque, and I thought, "Oh, that sounds interesting. :D" Then I reread your sentence and sad-faced.

I do like Foucault though, insofar as quasi-philosophers go.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
February 06 2013 02:58 GMT
#504
On February 06 2013 07:36 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 06:39 Xiphos wrote:
Hey TL.net, lately I want to sharpen up my french skills again and I figured that by finishing up one piece of french literature is the way to go to accomplish that. So any francophone willing to share with me (or the rest of the TL) some great french books?

Merci en Avance.

P.S: I personally really like the psychological/philosophical genre but if anything that have blown your mind that doesn't belong to them, I'm absolutely fine with it as well.


Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine was the book that I enjoyed the most I think.
I'd avoid all the Nouveau roman stuff to begin with, it's amazing if you can appreciate it but should be really hard for a non-native speaker.
Then read Foucault :p you can begin by the Naissance de la biopolitique (which ain't about biopolitic but neo-liberalism) it's easy to understand and absolutely relevant (or his former lecture, société territoire et ???)


Ah, ordered Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine and definitely interested in Naissance de la biopolitique because of how would the author meddle with biology and politics together. The Noveau Roman stuff will be reserved when I make a trip to France again (and perhaps make a living there because I'm very fond of the French rural area).

but I'm not sure if you mean like NATIVE NATIVE french or like someone who understand the language + culture. I lived in Quebec for many of my early childhood, I have honed to some degree, the French culture.

But yeah any other French/Quebecois want to weigh in French book recommendation, you are more than welcomed to!
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 03:07:20
February 06 2013 03:07 GMT
#505
On February 06 2013 07:03 Surth wrote:
Last read:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

in preparation for upcoming exam. awesome drama.


currently reading all of these:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Albert Camus - Notebooks 1935-1951
His notebooks 1951-1959 are a bit more interesting, I think.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Stanislaw Lem - Eden

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Jean Baudrillard - Symbolic Exchange and Death

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

post modern anthology

+ various comics by Don Rosa and Carl Barks

Nothing coming up for now, i'm pretty busy with this order.

You have superb taste, if I may say. Do you read them in German?
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 06 2013 06:55 GMT
#506
On February 06 2013 12:07 farvacola wrote:
You have superb taste, if I may say.


seconded. friend surth needs to show his face a bit more

On February 06 2013 10:47 babylon wrote:
I do like Foucault though, insofar as quasi-philosophers go.


ahem... we prefer to be called "theorists"
shikata ga nai
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
February 06 2013 08:42 GMT
#507
On February 06 2013 11:58 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 07:36 sAsImre wrote:
On February 06 2013 06:39 Xiphos wrote:
Hey TL.net, lately I want to sharpen up my french skills again and I figured that by finishing up one piece of french literature is the way to go to accomplish that. So any francophone willing to share with me (or the rest of the TL) some great french books?

Merci en Avance.

P.S: I personally really like the psychological/philosophical genre but if anything that have blown your mind that doesn't belong to them, I'm absolutely fine with it as well.


Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine was the book that I enjoyed the most I think.
I'd avoid all the Nouveau roman stuff to begin with, it's amazing if you can appreciate it but should be really hard for a non-native speaker.
Then read Foucault :p you can begin by the Naissance de la biopolitique (which ain't about biopolitic but neo-liberalism) it's easy to understand and absolutely relevant (or his former lecture, société territoire et ???)


Ah, ordered Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine and definitely interested in Naissance de la biopolitique because of how would the author meddle with biology and politics together. The Noveau Roman stuff will be reserved when I make a trip to France again (and perhaps make a living there because I'm very fond of the French rural area).

but I'm not sure if you mean like NATIVE NATIVE french or like someone who understand the language + culture. I lived in Quebec for many of my early childhood, I have honed to some degree, the French culture.

But yeah any other French/Quebecois want to weigh in French book recommendation, you are more than welcomed to!

L'Education sentimentale/Salammbô. Les Liaisons dangereuses. Proust if you feel your French is ready to take on one page long sentences :p La Curée. Les Misérables. Le Comte de Monte-Cristo. L'Etranger. Some Perec stuff (W ou le souvenir d'enfance, La vie mode d'emploi). Recently I read HHhH, a funny little book which was pretty cool.
Anyway, look those up !
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
February 06 2013 09:28 GMT
#508
Finished reading the biggest nonfiction book I've ever read:

[image loading]

My thoughts in spoiler since it's a previous post:

+ Show Spoiler +

Taking a break from the usual sci-fi fiction to read this really intriguing piece of Pulitzer-prize winning journalism. It's a lengthy and deep look into the happenings around the Middle East from the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan onwards. The book really does a great job of detailing the overall scene of the mujahideen movement against the Soviets, and how it led to the creation of Sunni non-state funded terrorism and the general espionage and diplomatic situation of the Middle East and Central Asia prior to September 11, 2001.

For example, Coll explores how the spread of Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia's ultra-conservative branch of Islam, came to spread its ideology throughout the Middle East due largely to a massive influx of oil money from the 1979 OPEC oil price gouging - leading to Wahhabi-funded religious schools which trained a huge number of mujahideen in and around the Afghanistan-Pakistan border region. These fighters would then, after the victory against the USSR, disperse all around the Islamic world spreading a deadly mixture of hardcore guerilla warfare training and radical Saudi Sunni beliefs.

Also covered in extensive detail are the relationship between the various American intelligence and diplomatic agencies with Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, the history of Afghanistan, the Afghan civil war following the Soviet expulsion, and the rise of bin Laden as a prominent terrorist figure. This book is very eye opening and what I find really worthwhile here is learning about how diplomacy and inter-institutional relationships work in the real world, which is in stark contrast with the simplicity you generally see on TV shows and movies.

Very worthwhile if you're interested in the subject, or want to broaden your knowledge of politics in general.




Currently reading:

[image loading]

Loving it, cyberpunk is one of my favourite genres and I'm really enjoying the comedic angle Stephenson brings to it.




Thinking of Reading next:

[image loading]

I've had this book on my shelf for at least 6 years and haven't gotten around to it, partly because of Piper's insistence on naming his take on theology "Christian Hedonism". I react to labels like this with suspicion, but I've since read some of Piper's articles and heard about his books and conference talks from people at church. His theology seems quite firm, so I look forward to learning more about his take on enjoying God and really living out the joy and contentment in the Christian life, that we're called to do in Scripture, by deriving the ultimate source of pleasure from God Himself rather than from things that He created.
MCDayC
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom14464 Posts
February 06 2013 09:45 GMT
#509
Man everyone reads such intellectual books, I'm just sitting here reading comic books :p
VERY FRAGILE, LIKE A BABY PANDA EGG
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
February 06 2013 09:49 GMT
#510
lord of the rings
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
February 06 2013 09:55 GMT
#511
"When China Rules The World" by Martin Jacques
"The Origins of Political Order" by Francis Fukuyama
Andrew2658
Profile Joined June 2011
United States356 Posts
February 06 2013 10:02 GMT
#512
Currently re-reading

[image loading]

Getting ready for the next season of Game of Thrones

Plan on reading next

[image loading]

I've heard a lot of good things about this series.
GreenAndOrangeTurtle
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia193 Posts
February 06 2013 10:23 GMT
#513
Just finished rereading Enders Game and Enders Shadow in preparation for the movie coming out later this year. I really hope its not terrible.

Have ordered the first couple of books from the Malazan series based on the thread from TL.

While I'm waiting I will be reading The Science of Discworld.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 10:33:08
February 06 2013 10:32 GMT
#514
On February 06 2013 19:02 Andrew2658 wrote:
Currently re-reading

[image loading]

Getting ready for the next season of Game of Thrones

Plan on reading next

[image loading]

I've heard a lot of good things about this series.


Patrick Rothfuss is brilliant. Only problem is that the series isn't done yet, only 2 books so far...
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
HaiFiSCH26
Profile Joined November 2011
Bulgaria91 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 11:10:22
February 06 2013 11:09 GMT
#515
Was reading "Mein Kampf" but it's more for a historically oriented person and i changed my interests in the past year so now im reading "Creation" by Gore Vidal so far so good,but im planning on going back to Hitler at some time.
(sorry i don't know how to implement pictures if mod wants please do it)
Surth
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Germany456 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 11:25:46
February 06 2013 11:22 GMT
#516
On February 06 2013 12:07 farvacola wrote:
You have superb taste, if I may say. Do you read them in German?

Depends on which one you meant. I'm fluent in german and english, so I usually read english literature in its original language, with few exceptions (e.g. Carl Barks is a wicked read in german, as the principal Disney translator in the fifties, Erika Fuchs was supremely awesome). Everything else I read according to availability; Eden, for example, I found in a Public Bookcase (a ridiculously cool concept by the way), so it was in german. Many of the frenchies (Camus, Foucault, Baudrillard) I prefer in German - I think they translate better into German. Same with russian e.g. dostoevsky. But if I can get something for half price in english, I'll do that.

Oh yeah, other last read: Short stories by Julio Cortazar. Not quite as amazing as Hopscotch, but some of them were pretty damn amusing.
i believe your actions dishonour Starcraft 2 LotV cybersport!
Quixotic_tv
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Germany130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 12:07:41
February 06 2013 11:49 GMT
#517
[image loading]

Next will be:

[image loading]

I try to read anything in its original language, but since I am only able to do this in German and English, I have to get translations, preferably in German.
Life always finds a way.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 06 2013 14:27 GMT
#518
On February 06 2013 11:58 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 07:36 sAsImre wrote:
On February 06 2013 06:39 Xiphos wrote:
Hey TL.net, lately I want to sharpen up my french skills again and I figured that by finishing up one piece of french literature is the way to go to accomplish that. So any francophone willing to share with me (or the rest of the TL) some great french books?

Merci en Avance.

P.S: I personally really like the psychological/philosophical genre but if anything that have blown your mind that doesn't belong to them, I'm absolutely fine with it as well.


Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine was the book that I enjoyed the most I think.
I'd avoid all the Nouveau roman stuff to begin with, it's amazing if you can appreciate it but should be really hard for a non-native speaker.
Then read Foucault :p you can begin by the Naissance de la biopolitique (which ain't about biopolitic but neo-liberalism) it's easy to understand and absolutely relevant (or his former lecture, société territoire et ???)


Ah, ordered Voyage au bout de la nuit from Celine and definitely interested in Naissance de la biopolitique because of how would the author meddle with biology and politics together. The Noveau Roman stuff will be reserved when I make a trip to France again (and perhaps make a living there because I'm very fond of the French rural area).

but I'm not sure if you mean like NATIVE NATIVE french or like someone who understand the language + culture. I lived in Quebec for many of my early childhood, I have honed to some degree, the French culture.

But yeah any other French/Quebecois want to weigh in French book recommendation, you are more than welcomed to!


Oh if you're from Quebec it's ok. Just that you'll find a lot of unusual words, 15lines sentences and so on. Which can be dreadful if french is your second language.
As for the biopolitic you need to read Le gouvernement des vivants. Naissance de la biopolitique was supposed to be on the subject but he dealt with it the following year. (all of these books are transcriptions of the lectures he gave at the college de france)
Zest fanboy.
lungic
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden123 Posts
February 06 2013 17:48 GMT
#519
Just finished reading T. Rex and the Crater of Doom , which was quite a nice description of geology and science in general during the seventies and eighties.
Shockingly how much in infancy the Geology field really is.

* Got that book recommended by xkcd.org.
Syn Harvest
Profile Joined July 2012
United States191 Posts
February 06 2013 21:00 GMT
#520
On February 06 2013 19:02 Andrew2658 wrote:
Currently re-reading

[image loading]

Getting ready for the next season of Game of Thrones

Plan on reading next

[image loading]

I've heard a lot of good things about this series.


The Kingkiller Chornicles is awesome. Great writing and an original refreshing story. I am on pins and needles waiting on book three but sadly I just read an interview in which Rothfuss claims that it is unlikely the book will come out this year.
Open your heart and embrace the darkness
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM895
TKL 319
TaKeTV 300
IndyStarCraft 214
BRAT_OK 94
ZombieGrub36
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 895
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 214
MaxPax 144
BRAT_OK 94
UpATreeSC 92
JuggernautJason40
ZombieGrub36
Nathanias 20
EmSc Tv 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 694
ggaemo 162
White-Ra 140
firebathero 96
Barracks 64
910 51
Killer 28
Bale 25
Trap 25
Shine 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 16
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4607
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby8168
crisheroes1779
Liquid`Hasu1639
Trikslyr61
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi4771
summit1g1996
singsing1398
Beastyqt770
ceh9632
B2W.Neo376
shahzam353
C9.Mang0172
ArmadaUGS141
KnowMe122
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream427
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 163
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 24
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2204
• TFBlade923
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.