• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8789 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 719

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 717 718 719 720 721 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 28 2013 21:19 GMT
#14361
So, a new toy is popping up:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And someone even vectorized it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now, it will probably be a new character(the design is too complicated for just a toy), but I think she's harmless enough and there is far too much time to even bother spoilering her existence.

Thoughts?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
February 28 2013 23:23 GMT
#14362
On March 01 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
So, a new toy is popping up:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And someone even vectorized it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now, it will probably be a new character(the design is too complicated for just a toy), but I think she's harmless enough and there is far too much time to even bother spoilering her existence.

Thoughts?


+ Show Spoiler +

MASKED WRESTLING NOW CANON.

Seizon Senryaku!
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 28 2013 23:34 GMT
#14363
On March 01 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
So, a new toy is popping up:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And someone even vectorized it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now, it will probably be a new character(the design is too complicated for just a toy), but I think she's harmless enough and there is far too much time to even bother spoilering her existence.

Thoughts?


I think they need to quit releasing toys that haven't shown up in the episodes yet. They spoiled the season finale hardcore by doing that, and chances are this character is going to be reasonably important too in the next season.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
n0ah
Profile Joined June 2011
United States250 Posts
March 01 2013 01:30 GMT
#14364
Is the OP ever going to get edited to include more polls for seasons 2 and 3?
If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 01 2013 03:17 GMT
#14365
You can pm GMarshal and ask him, bonus points if you send the bbcode ready. He's been fairly busy and im not even sure he watched season 3 entirely.

Alternstively, ask motbob.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 05:13:27
March 01 2013 05:13 GMT
#14366
+ Show Spoiler +
maybe its dawn, twilights counterpart
luna, celestia luls
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 06:10:14
March 01 2013 06:06 GMT
#14367
Why can't they just not release spoilers for like, one month.

JUST GIVE ME ONE MONTH HASBRO PLEASE. FUCK.


[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
RoKetha
Profile Joined July 2010
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 07:26:14
March 01 2013 07:16 GMT
#14368
The Internet has to be the only place where you could find a group of people that could fail to recognize that every book, video game, TV show, play, movie, comic book, and novel lists the characters and major conflict (but not resolution) of the story for public view--since, you know, it's how you differentiate the work and it doesn't ruin the suspense in any way whatsoever--and instead claim they are being "spoiled" by such information.

Knowing something in advance about a work that is not in any way tied to a suspenseful element like a plot twist or a mystery's solution is not a spoiler, and anyone who claims distress from knowing that a new character (say Babs Seed) is going to be introduced when there's absolutely no elements of suspense about it is falling victim to something totally in their head. Unless, you know, you do enjoy video games less when they have pictures of the supporting characters on the box art.

It's the same kind of thing as saying you couldn't enjoy Starcraft II as much because Blizzard revealed that Tychus Findlay was in the game as Jim's old convict buddy in advance. On the other hand, complaining that someone spoiled that + Show Spoiler [only if you never beat Wings of Liberty] +
Raynor undid most of Kerrigan's transformation
at the end of the game would be justified, because that is part of the resolution of the story and the uncertainty of whether it will be done is part of the suspense.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 01 2013 07:26 GMT
#14369
I agree. This spoiler has told me absolutely nothing of consequence about Season 4. We know nothing about the character, or why she's been introduced. Literally, all that's been spoiled is "This is the name and look of a pony that will probably appear at some point in Season 4 for some reason."

The Babs Seed analogy is perfect. If a toy Babs Seed had been made shortly after Season 2 ended, it wouldn't have revealed anything of importance about Season 3, period.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 01 2013 07:32 GMT
#14370
Oh hey look its someone complaining about complaining. Let's write a rant that is as old as the internet.

I was making an exclamation, chill your tits. I added a picture to it earlier because that topic isn't worth a single post. You however have a useless post with nothing of value in it.

Cheers, and have another picture.

[image loading]

http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 07:50:45
March 01 2013 07:50 GMT
#14371
Lesson learnt today: Instead of spending ten minutes looking up the name of some obscure pony, completely interrupting the flow of writing, just put in a placeholder and keep going. I can always come back to it later.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 09:48:31
March 01 2013 09:47 GMT
#14372
On March 01 2013 16:32 Camail wrote:
Oh hey look its someone complaining about complaining. Let's write a rant that is as old as the internet.

I was making an exclamation, chill your tits. I added a picture to it earlier because that topic isn't worth a single post. You however have a useless post with nothing of value in it.

Cheers, and have another picture.



You're taking it a lot more personally than it really is. I think you might be the one who needs to calm down.

[image loading]

source
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 01 2013 10:57 GMT
#14373
You could interpret what I said in the same tone that they made their posts. I suggest you do that.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Paperplane
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands1823 Posts
March 01 2013 12:26 GMT
#14374
On March 01 2013 19:57 Camail wrote:
You could interpret what I said in the same tone that they made their posts. I suggest you do that.


I suggest you calm down son.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 01 2013 12:39 GMT
#14375
Camail: Sorry if I offended you. I was attempting to make a logical argument, not to complain, or to attack you personally in any way.

Anyway, moving on: Had the following conversation the other day. Thought you guys might find it amusing. Spoilered for length.

+ Show Spoiler +
Salivanth: It's official. I don't know where. I don't know when. But it is an inevitability. Someday, I will, WILL go to say "everybody" and say "everypony" instead. It's unavoidable. I can't avoid fucking up forever.

My brain says it. Every time. Eventually, it's going to take control of my mouth before I get the chance to stop it.

Salivanth's Sister: It will happen.

Salivanth: Eeyup.

Especially with my propensity to try and write fanfiction, which means it's actually acutely beneficial to have the ability to think "everypony" whenever I hear the actual term.

I just hope it happens in an innocuous setting, rather than, say, at TAFE in a crowded classroom.

Salivanth's Sister: You know it will happen in the worst possible situation.

Salivanth: Salivanth walked up to the podium, more nervous than he'd ever been. Today was the day. He'd been working for thirty years for this exact moment, and finally, it was about to bear fruit at long last. He took a deep breath, and began to speak.

"I'd like to thank you all for this tremendous opportunity to address the nation, in order to fix all social and political problems in the world. Now, I'd like to run a little thought experiment by you all. I want everypony to imagine that-"

For an entire twenty seconds, not a single person in all of Australia spoke. Finally, one of Salivanth's most ardent political opponents spoke up.

"...Everypony?"

"No! I didn't say that! I meant-"

"HEY EVERYBODY! THE PERSON WHO'S GOING TO CHANGE THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION LIKES MY LITTLE PONY!"

"HAH!"
"What a loser."
"Let's ignore everything he has to say and do everything he hates."
"Agreed! Gay marriage is banned, Christianity is compulsory, and all bronies will be summarily killed, then brought back to life with new technology, then tortured and KILLED AGAIN!"

From the stage he watched as his life's dream came crumbling around him. The chance to promote secularism, tolerance, and policies to be implemented for a bright future for all mankind were gone. And all because, one day, thirty years ago, he'd watched an episode of My Little Pony.

...Worth it.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 01 2013 12:55 GMT
#14376
LOL sali hahahahahahahaha
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
March 01 2013 13:40 GMT
#14377
[image loading]
source
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
March 01 2013 15:33 GMT
#14378
That story was the perfect length, nicely done Sali
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
March 01 2013 15:39 GMT
#14379
On March 01 2013 15:06 Camail wrote:
Why can't they just not release spoilers for like, one month.

JUST GIVE ME ONE MONTH HASBRO PLEASE. FUCK.


[image loading]


Dovahshy with the Dovahbear :D

FUS RO yay!
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 01 2013 18:37 GMT
#14380
Why are you people bad at reading =/ . I said their posts were useless, but that doesn't mean I was offended. The arguments they make are basically "Don't dislike something because I don't think you should dislike it". They know exactly what I meant by spoilers and decide to refute spoiler complaints by defining the term in a different way, which is a boring and empty argument. None of this is anger, I was just saying that they didn't add anything to the table. My complaint was useless as well, which is why I put that awesome Dovahbear picture in it. That was my whole point.

And as for the next post, I merely wanted people to be open-minded and not just assume I was angry, they read the other posts as arguments, so why not even try to read mine as one? You assume I am angry because of the caps (well, those on here who aren't in IRC do, I seriously doubt anyone who knows my typing habits thought I was mad), and continued to do so even after I explicitly ask you not to.

I'm not offended, no one attacked me, and no one has to apologize. I'm just sad that I had to explain all of this. People make it very easy to be jaded.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Prev 1 717 718 719 720 721 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1172
Bisu 598
BeSt 376
Hyuk 306
actioN 172
Leta 140
EffOrt 131
Zeus 121
ZerO 84
Light 79
[ Show more ]
Soma 76
Horang2 74
Mind 46
Shinee 46
Mong 41
Killer 35
soO 32
Aegong 31
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
PianO 19
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 11
ZergMaN 9
HiyA 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns29295
summit1g8365
singsing1453
ceh9612
crisheroes296
XBOCT167
DeMusliM141
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
OSC
3h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.