• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7671 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 720

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 718 719 720 721 722 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
March 01 2013 19:30 GMT
#14381
On March 01 2013 21:39 Salivanth wrote:
Camail: Sorry if I offended you. I was attempting to make a logical argument, not to complain, or to attack you personally in any way.

Anyway, moving on: Had the following conversation the other day. Thought you guys might find it amusing. Spoilered for length.

+ Show Spoiler +
Salivanth: It's official. I don't know where. I don't know when. But it is an inevitability. Someday, I will, WILL go to say "everybody" and say "everypony" instead. It's unavoidable. I can't avoid fucking up forever.

My brain says it. Every time. Eventually, it's going to take control of my mouth before I get the chance to stop it.

Salivanth's Sister: It will happen.

Salivanth: Eeyup.

Especially with my propensity to try and write fanfiction, which means it's actually acutely beneficial to have the ability to think "everypony" whenever I hear the actual term.

I just hope it happens in an innocuous setting, rather than, say, at TAFE in a crowded classroom.

Salivanth's Sister: You know it will happen in the worst possible situation.

Salivanth: Salivanth walked up to the podium, more nervous than he'd ever been. Today was the day. He'd been working for thirty years for this exact moment, and finally, it was about to bear fruit at long last. He took a deep breath, and began to speak.

"I'd like to thank you all for this tremendous opportunity to address the nation, in order to fix all social and political problems in the world. Now, I'd like to run a little thought experiment by you all. I want everypony to imagine that-"

For an entire twenty seconds, not a single person in all of Australia spoke. Finally, one of Salivanth's most ardent political opponents spoke up.

"...Everypony?"

"No! I didn't say that! I meant-"

"HEY EVERYBODY! THE PERSON WHO'S GOING TO CHANGE THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION LIKES MY LITTLE PONY!"

"HAH!"
"What a loser."
"Let's ignore everything he has to say and do everything he hates."
"Agreed! Gay marriage is banned, Christianity is compulsory, and all bronies will be summarily killed, then brought back to life with new technology, then tortured and KILLED AGAIN!"

From the stage he watched as his life's dream came crumbling around him. The chance to promote secularism, tolerance, and policies to be implemented for a bright future for all mankind were gone. And all because, one day, thirty years ago, he'd watched an episode of My Little Pony.

...Worth it.


Every time I go to my studygroup I walk in the door and have to stop my self from saying "Hello Gentlecolts."
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
opticwave
Profile Joined June 2012
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 22:33:54
March 01 2013 22:29 GMT
#14382
Funny how this thread got me into such an incredible show. I was going through some stuff and MLP:FIM really has brightened my days.

I was wondering everypony what episode should I use to hook my girlfriend into this wonderful show? We've talked about it before, but I want to have a great episode that will really pull her in and give her that spark to watch more and find out more about each of the characters.

I first watched dragonshy after reading some of this thread, but tbh didn't really like it all that much at first. Yet I kept watching a few more episodes because I enjoyed the animation, the voice acting which was outstanding, as well as the script and scene play. Since I now love all the episodes it's hard to pick which one would be a good episode

[image loading]
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
March 01 2013 23:05 GMT
#14383
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2013 07:29 opticwave wrote:
Funny how this thread got me into such an incredible show. I was going through some stuff and MLP:FIM really has brightened my days.

I was wondering everypony what episode should I use to hook my girlfriend into this wonderful show? We've talked about it before, but I want to have a great episode that will really pull her in and give her that spark to watch more and find out more about each of the characters.

I first watched dragonshy after reading some of this thread, but tbh didn't really like it all that much at first. Yet I kept watching a few more episodes because I enjoyed the animation, the voice acting which was outstanding, as well as the script and scene play. Since I now love all the episodes it's hard to pick which one would be a good episode

[image loading]



In my personal experience there isn't a single episode that gets people hooked. I watched it from episode one on, and though I wasn't sold on it initially watching the characters develop was what got me in to it. I remember mocking the show for about half of the first season, but after I got in to it I REALLY got in to it.

I tried to share it with a friend and gave her a few of my favored episodes and she wasn't really in to it. She decided to start watching it from the beginning yesterday and got to enjoy the character development for herself and start working through which of the Mane 6 is her favorite. I'd honestly just ask your girlfriend to sit down and watch it with you from the beginning and just let her experience the show as is.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 01 2013 23:10 GMT
#14384
On March 02 2013 08:05 Foblos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2013 07:29 opticwave wrote:
Funny how this thread got me into such an incredible show. I was going through some stuff and MLP:FIM really has brightened my days.

I was wondering everypony what episode should I use to hook my girlfriend into this wonderful show? We've talked about it before, but I want to have a great episode that will really pull her in and give her that spark to watch more and find out more about each of the characters.

I first watched dragonshy after reading some of this thread, but tbh didn't really like it all that much at first. Yet I kept watching a few more episodes because I enjoyed the animation, the voice acting which was outstanding, as well as the script and scene play. Since I now love all the episodes it's hard to pick which one would be a good episode

[image loading]



In my personal experience there isn't a single episode that gets people hooked. I watched it from episode one on, and though I wasn't sold on it initially watching the characters develop was what got me in to it. I remember mocking the show for about half of the first season, but after I got in to it I REALLY got in to it.

I tried to share it with a friend and gave her a few of my favored episodes and she wasn't really in to it. She decided to start watching it from the beginning yesterday and got to enjoy the character development for herself and start working through which of the Mane 6 is her favorite. I'd honestly just ask your girlfriend to sit down and watch it with you from the beginning and just let her experience the show as is.

This man.
He speaks the truth.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
opticwave
Profile Joined June 2012
9 Posts
March 01 2013 23:21 GMT
#14385
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2013 08:05 Foblos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 02 2013 07:29 opticwave wrote:
Funny how this thread got me into such an incredible show. I was going through some stuff and MLP:FIM really has brightened my days.

I was wondering everypony what episode should I use to hook my girlfriend into this wonderful show? We've talked about it before, but I want to have a great episode that will really pull her in and give her that spark to watch more and find out more about each of the characters.

I first watched dragonshy after reading some of this thread, but tbh didn't really like it all that much at first. Yet I kept watching a few more episodes because I enjoyed the animation, the voice acting which was outstanding, as well as the script and scene play. Since I now love all the episodes it's hard to pick which one would be a good episode

[image loading]



In my personal experience there isn't a single episode that gets people hooked. I watched it from episode one on, and though I wasn't sold on it initially watching the characters develop was what got me in to it. I remember mocking the show for about half of the first season, but after I got in to it I REALLY got in to it.

I tried to share it with a friend and gave her a few of my favored episodes and she wasn't really in to it. She decided to start watching it from the beginning yesterday and got to enjoy the character development for herself and start working through which of the Mane 6 is her favorite. I'd honestly just ask your girlfriend to sit down and watch it with you from the beginning and just let her experience the show as is.



This man does indeed speak the truth. Because that's more or less how I was. I watched a few recommended episodes; wasn't that into it so I was like alright let's start from episode one.
But dear lord, all the feels from the ending of episode 1 part 2 was almost too much to handle lol I'm not sure why but it just got me good.

But my main dilemma with this route of starting from the first two episodes is thinking that she might get bored and then from that experience wont want to watch any of the other episodes :/
Which is fine if she doesn't like this show, everyone has their likes and dislikes. But I keep wondering if she watched a particular episode that was well rounded, she would feel the "magic." Pun intended?
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 01 2013 23:36 GMT
#14386
Sadly, from what I've heard around here, most of us who watched the show appear to have not gotten into it after one or two episodes. I'm not sure why we all kept watching, but the only reason I watched enough of the show to get hooked on it was because I was extremely bored at the time. Yes, this makes it difficult to bring other people in.

That said, my sister (18) watched the opening episodes, and she loved them. So I guess YMMV. Problem is, even if you're almost certain they'd love it if they watched enough episodes, you can't really ask them to watch half a dozen episodes of a show they aren't really enjoying.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 01 2013 23:40 GMT
#14387
On March 02 2013 08:36 Salivanth wrote:
Sadly, from what I've heard around here, most of us who watched the show appear to have not gotten into it after one or two episodes. I'm not sure why we all kept watching, but the only reason I watched enough of the show to get hooked on it was because I was extremely bored at the time. Yes, this makes it difficult to bring other people in.

That said, my sister (18) watched the opening episodes, and she loved them. So I guess YMMV. Problem is, even if you're almost certain they'd love it if they watched enough episodes, you can't really ask them to watch half a dozen episodes of a show they aren't really enjoying.


I'd say it's different. If you get interested enough to watch 2 episodes, and then feel a desire to watch the third, then you're over. You have been taken. You just don't know it yet.

I would only realize it when I was singing Winter Wrap Up. But I liked the show from the very first episode, just didn't realize it.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
opticwave
Profile Joined June 2012
9 Posts
March 01 2013 23:46 GMT
#14388
On March 02 2013 08:36 Salivanth wrote:
Sadly, from what I've heard around here, most of us who watched the show appear to have not gotten into it after one or two episodes. I'm not sure why we all kept watching, but the only reason I watched enough of the show to get hooked on it was because I was extremely bored at the time. Yes, this makes it difficult to bring other people in.

That said, my sister (18) watched the opening episodes, and she loved them. So I guess YMMV. Problem is, even if you're almost certain they'd love it if they watched enough episodes, you can't really ask them to watch half a dozen episodes of a show they aren't really enjoying.


Yeah from what I've been seeing it's not really a love at first episode. More like it captures your interest enough to watch a few episodes and then after the third you're just hooked and can't put it down. I would really like to avoid the line, come one just one more episode I promise you'll like it after this one lol. I'm thinking mabye Party of One or Lesson Zero, these are funny episodes that have a good pace, would these episodes be good or maybe a little too over the top?


Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 23:54:19
March 01 2013 23:53 GMT
#14389
I wonder how would the community look like if the first two episodes were of higher quality, free of hasbro executive meddling.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
opticwave
Profile Joined June 2012
9 Posts
March 01 2013 23:54 GMT
#14390
On March 02 2013 08:40 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 08:36 Salivanth wrote:
Sadly, from what I've heard around here, most of us who watched the show appear to have not gotten into it after one or two episodes. I'm not sure why we all kept watching, but the only reason I watched enough of the show to get hooked on it was because I was extremely bored at the time. Yes, this makes it difficult to bring other people in.

That said, my sister (18) watched the opening episodes, and she loved them. So I guess YMMV. Problem is, even if you're almost certain they'd love it if they watched enough episodes, you can't really ask them to watch half a dozen episodes of a show they aren't really enjoying.


I'd say it's different. If you get interested enough to watch 2 episodes, and then feel a desire to watch the third, then you're over. You have been taken. You just don't know it yet.

I would only realize it when I was singing Winter Wrap Up. But I liked the show from the very first episode, just didn't realize it.



I agree in that you have to be somewhat interested to at least finish one episode, even if you are bored and feel like there is nothing else to do; it's the internet and if you don't like something you will find entertainment. Maybe there is something here, the show just gently plants a seed and it blooms after the second or third episode. I've heard that some watch more than three and they just don't like it, there needs to be a scientific brony study done here lol.
opticwave
Profile Joined June 2012
9 Posts
March 01 2013 23:55 GMT
#14391
On March 02 2013 08:53 Frigo wrote:
I wonder how would the community look like if the first two episodes were of higher quality, free of hasbro executive meddling.



executive meddling? Do explain, this sounds interesting. I don't see them plugging toys or merch during the show in any way, so when you say meddling do you mean changing the script or scene progression?
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 00:20:43
March 02 2013 00:15 GMT
#14392
On March 02 2013 08:55 opticwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 08:53 Frigo wrote:
I wonder how would the community look like if the first two episodes were of higher quality, free of hasbro executive meddling.



executive meddling? Do explain, this sounds interesting. I don't see them plugging toys or merch during the show in any way, so when you say meddling do you mean changing the script or scene progression?


As in, they had to create the first two episodes in such a manner that conforms to hasbro's vision of what such a show would look like, just to get it accepted.

It's not an uncommon phenomenon, especially in the world of animes. Except in this case in later episodes we saw a pleasant increase in quality rather than the usual deterioration and fillers.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 02 2013 02:22 GMT
#14393
On March 02 2013 08:40 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2013 08:36 Salivanth wrote:
Sadly, from what I've heard around here, most of us who watched the show appear to have not gotten into it after one or two episodes. I'm not sure why we all kept watching, but the only reason I watched enough of the show to get hooked on it was because I was extremely bored at the time. Yes, this makes it difficult to bring other people in.

That said, my sister (18) watched the opening episodes, and she loved them. So I guess YMMV. Problem is, even if you're almost certain they'd love it if they watched enough episodes, you can't really ask them to watch half a dozen episodes of a show they aren't really enjoying.


I'd say it's different. If you get interested enough to watch 2 episodes, and then feel a desire to watch the third, then you're over. You have been taken. You just don't know it yet.

I would only realize it when I was singing Winter Wrap Up. But I liked the show from the very first episode, just didn't realize it.


That does make sense. It did take me a lot longer than it should have to admit that I liked the show, rather than just think it was okay enough to keep watching when I had nothing else, so I can't really trust my own brain on the matter.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
March 02 2013 03:02 GMT
#14394
Like most people here, it took me a while to get into the show. I like to argue the best opening episode is Fallweather Friends since it represents each character's personality pretty well (excluding Rarity), and from there I feel you only build on the initial presentation of the mane 6 shown in that episode. It also has some great animation that shows nostalgic features, and some good ol pinkie pie jokes.

But yeaaa, I need to agree with everyone else. Most people simply won't watch one episode and fall in love with it (although my best friend whom i presented the show to did... He loved winter wrap up song ^^) and will need to watch a bunch to see how thought-out the characterization is, how amazing the animation and to get all the d'awwww from the overwhelming cuteness!

I mean, look at this :
[image loading]
I just like liking things.
Wolfshy
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark20 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 03:15:48
March 02 2013 03:14 GMT
#14395
I would like to weigh in on this discussion about getting started with MLP if I may :3

The way I got into this show was through a friend, as he was the only person he knew that watched the show. He asked (almost begged me to try it out) I of course did not take kindly to being asked to watch "My little pony" as I had all the associations of the previous generations attatched to that name XD But I did not judge him and despite my extremely hostile attitude to watching it, he did not need to do more than ask to do it (as I felt bad that he was all alone with his show D: ) also, I often watch stuff with dislike or extreme skepticism and change my mind after watching it, and I do love when a show proves me wrong XD

Anywho! I watched it from the start, and my opinion of the show was very low after the first two episodes. However, due to liking my friend, I kept watching it. It took me somewhere between 8 to 10 episodes before I went from hate the show to actually liking it, and soon enough loving it XD

My point is, sometimes it can take a lot of episodes of MLP for it to actually work its magic

edit for a typo-mistake thingy :3
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
March 02 2013 03:55 GMT
#14396
Well I just watched the season finale. Almost brought a tear to my eye, they're so good at doing that .
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 02 2013 04:31 GMT
#14397
I watched the entire first season out of boredom, I still didn't really like it. Then I watched the entire thing again and liked it a bit more. I still don't like it more than a lot of things. i think Korra is way better, for example. It's just fun to see cute animals, as a whole the show is a source of fluffy entertainment for me, and a source of a fun community.

I guess I'm not that enthusiastic about this discussion, we've had it so many times in this thread. It really does seem like there is nothing new to talk about.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
March 02 2013 08:13 GMT
#14398
I need to not read the comments on EQD. My brain is about to melt.
Oh, and am I the only one here who fell in love with the show from the very first episode I watched?
Seizon Senryaku!
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 10:33:21
March 02 2013 10:33 GMT
#14399
I dunno if I fell in love during the first episodes but I certainly enjoyed it a lot.

Winter Wrap Up is the moment I fell in love with the show.
Paint it bright and bold.
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
March 02 2013 11:43 GMT
#14400
Lauren Faust is the newest member of Mane6, let's see what they can do link
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Prev 1 718 719 720 721 722 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 485
SteadfastSC365
TaKeTV 319
LamboSC2266
Rex132
IndyStarCraft 84
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 365
LamboSC2 266
ProTech143
Rex 132
IndyStarCraft 84
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
ggaemo 168
Rush 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Shinee 26
Bale 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
Free 17
NotJumperer 17
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
Icarus 10
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8464
qojqva1178
Dendi983
Fuzer 139
420jenkins98
Counter-Strike
markeloff145
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1990
crisheroes1298
XaKoH 189
Other Games
gofns36038
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo901
Mlord247
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX128
Mew2King109
ArmadaUGS104
ToD91
QueenE91
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1707
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1829
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 6m
Stellar Fest
23h 6m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.