• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 721

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 719 720 721 722 723 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 02 2013 12:03 GMT
#14401
In the comments the devs mentioned that the new models will be four legged. So it looks like they are keeping the hitboxes the same. This will be interesting.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
March 02 2013 12:19 GMT
#14402
On March 01 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
So, a new toy is popping up:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And someone even vectorized it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now, it will probably be a new character(the design is too complicated for just a toy), but I think she's harmless enough and there is far too much time to even bother spoilering her existence.

Thoughts?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 14:46:38
March 02 2013 14:46 GMT
#14403
Some more Equestria Girls stuff! Gotta love High School, but still really dislike those huge boots.

[image loading]
I just like liking things.
Conti
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany2516 Posts
March 02 2013 15:00 GMT
#14404
I know anime eyes are huge and all that, but, geez. Rarity looks like a freakin' alien!
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
March 02 2013 16:12 GMT
#14405
It's so bad it's almost funny.
/)*(\
Lauriel
Profile Joined October 2012
United States108 Posts
March 02 2013 16:39 GMT
#14406
On March 02 2013 21:19 Frigo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
So, a new toy is popping up:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

And someone even vectorized it:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Now, it will probably be a new character(the design is too complicated for just a toy), but I think she's harmless enough and there is far too much time to even bother spoilering her existence.

Thoughts?

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



There was a recent interview with the production team that said the extra star in that scene was merely an art oversight. I'd bet that character is real, but I doubt she's going to be a regular.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 16:56:52
March 02 2013 16:55 GMT
#14407
On March 02 2013 23:46 ZealotKiller wrote:
Some more Equestria Girls stuff! Gotta love High School, but still really dislike those huge boots.

[image loading]


Well, these are significantly better than the initial designs. I'm uncertain about the cutiemarks on their faces.. it's cool but weird idk.

Being a spin-off, I'll probably watch it for the sake of it tho.

Now that I think about it, it's not really a human world is it? I mean, they have wings. And I bet they'll have magic too. It's something in-between Equestria and Earth.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-02 19:14:30
March 02 2013 19:13 GMT
#14408
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
March 02 2013 19:38 GMT
#14409
I started watching MLP because of this thread, I was curious as to why people liked it it and the reasons I had read suggested it was worth looking into. I watched the first two episodes and wasn't overly impressed. But there was one part that surprised me, and somewhat ironically it is the subject of one motbob's art images
On March 03 2013 04:13 motbob wrote:
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(I've removed all the images but the specific one I'm referring to.)

Laughing at things that scare you is a lot more insightful than I expect from a kid's cartoon (as well as reading that the first two episodes are not the best), so I gave it a couple more episodes. Ep 4 (Applebuck Season) and ep 5 (Griffon the Brush Off) won me over. I have a friend who tries to help everyone but is very reluctant to take help from others (as AJ in Applebuck Season), and how Pinkie Pie approached her problems with Gilda in Griffon the Brush Off was great. I expected that Pinkie had been playing all the pranks in a way to get back at Gilda, and it was great that Pinkie's response was to just try being extra nice.

If I wanted to introduce someone to MLP I would try to find an episode that relates to them. I think it is unlikely somepony will start to care about the characters in a single episode, but the theme of an episode might be relevant to them. For example, when I started watching I was feeling very bad overall, and was very cynical about humanity, expecting the worst from everyone, which is why Pinkie Pie's friendliness was so awesome


On March 02 2013 20:43 Jhuyt wrote:
Lauren Faust is the newest member of Mane6, let's see what they can do link

When I read this I thought it meant Lauren was going to be in the show to add to the mane 6 :p


On March 03 2013 00:00 Conti wrote:
I know anime eyes are huge and all that, but, geez. Rarity looks like a freakin' alien!

I think the whiteness of Rarity doesn't help there
The cutie marks are weird on the face. I think they work well on the skirt but not on the face. I'm not keen on those characterisations anyway. Imo, Rainbow Dash looks a bit punk-ish, Rarity doesn't look as glamorous, and AJ isn't cute enough
Did they make the hair extra long so that it would look like a tail?
Raziers
Profile Joined January 2013
56 Posts
March 02 2013 23:01 GMT
#14410
Hey all.

If you dont play starcraft then nevermind this post

just poppin in to say that i created a clan on EU titled MLP that everyone is free to join just send a whisper to Raziers.231 hoping to get a nice logo created too for those who stream games. currently only 7 members, but hoping to see a bigger rise when hots releases

also pop into the my little pony group on EU too. often nice people can be found
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-03 23:38:51
March 03 2013 11:16 GMT
#14411
[image loading]

[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-04 08:03:39
March 04 2013 08:03 GMT
#14412
@motlob, camail
thanks for the good arts :3
some of those are pretty stellar
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
March 04 2013 23:16 GMT
#14413
On March 03 2013 00:00 Conti wrote:
I know anime eyes are huge and all that, but, geez. Rarity looks like a freakin' alien!

Pony eyes are bigger than anime eyes man.
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-05 00:40:35
March 05 2013 00:36 GMT
#14414
On March 05 2013 08:16 Raelcun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2013 00:00 Conti wrote:
I know anime eyes are huge and all that, but, geez. Rarity looks like a freakin' alien!

Pony eyes are bigger than anime eyes man.


Based on the pony eyes, gotta agree those eyes are fine. Cutie marks on the clothes is good, but a tatto on the face? :S

Anyhow, dunno how I missed this, seems like it will help with the drought. A fan-made full episode to be released on March 30th! Also, since he has gone out to Hasbro to get full permission, it won't turn into a Mane6 fiasco.



I must admit I am looking forward to it!

For more information, go here: http://www.doublerainboom.com/
I just like liking things.
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
March 05 2013 03:59 GMT
#14415
This was too good.
XD.

[image loading]
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 06 2013 04:48 GMT
#14416
Oh man, that's hysterical Saura. Love it. Cracked up at the tombstone. It reminds me of Frank Grimes from the Simpsons.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 14:56:42
March 06 2013 13:48 GMT
#14417
With the release of the new comic today I've finally realised I need to buy and read these things since they look rather awesome.

I could easily get a digital copy sure I'd rather get a physical version if possible so I'll need to look around for one.

EDIT: Unrelated rant + Show Spoiler +
As much as Equestria Girls (in premise) seems to be one of these things in the world that exist only to test me, I'm honestly more annoyed by the people who just can't let the damned issue drop.

TL is fine in this regard. (at least it has been, my IRC activity is quite low lately.) But some sites I used to enjoy now just go back on forth bitching about either mane6 and Fighting is Magic or Equestria girls and even Alicorn Twilight Sparkle it's beginning to drive me freaking insane.

MLP is something that's dear to my heart and I'm not one of these cool customers that tries to make it appear otherwise. But even though there are things I dislike and that even piss me off to some extent and I could easily write a few pages worth of rage about them I don't.

I recognise that some battles just shouldn't be fought. Especially in a fandom such as this one where we are not the target audience by any means there are gonna be things just don't sit well with individuals and the best that you can do is just look past them. It's not a cop out. It doesn't mean that you care any less about MLP, it only saves yourself a lot of stress over things that you have no control over. I, for one know I'm just gonna not pay any attention at all to Equestria Girls (yeah it's really just Equestria Girls I don't like, could you tell?) unless some people whos opinion I respect heavily recommends that I do.

As long as the core show remains true to itself which, despite what some individuals say I honestly think is as strong as ever I'll be one happy customer.

Yes I'm complaining about complaining and I appreciate the irony. I'm also probably preaching to the choir
Paint it bright and bold.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
March 06 2013 15:20 GMT
#14418
[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 18:55:04
March 06 2013 18:54 GMT
#14419
Guys

Guys
Listen guys

guuuuuuuuuys

HotS in 6 days.
[image loading]
source: http://beavernator.deviantart.com/art/I-AM-the-Swarm-357982592
Who is ready?!
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
March 08 2013 03:27 GMT
#14420


That is some mean guitar in the instrumental version.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Prev 1 719 720 721 722 723 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
JuggernautJason81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15640
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever248
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3618
Khaldor1797
Liquid`Hasu829
Other Games
summit1g4660
fl0m1106
Beastyqt682
shahzam432
FrodaN407
byalli239
KnowMe171
ArmadaUGS165
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King63
PPMD4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• WagamamaTV268
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.