• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:13
CEST 01:13
KST 08:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9643 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 723

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 721 722 723 724 725 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Memnok
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden4 Posts
March 18 2013 15:38 GMT
#14441
On March 18 2013 05:01 Cel.erity wrote:
Mane6, the developers of MLP: Fighting is Magic, recently announced a partnership with Lab Zero, the developers of the fighting game Skullgirls.

Lab Zero has an Indiegogo campaign going right now to provide funding for new characters/stages for their game, and they have agreed to give Mane6 the Skullgirls engine if this campaign reaches $725,000 in donations! This would be huge for the Mane6 team, and I'm confident they can reach the goal once the word gets out. Besides, Skullgirls is a great game which you should support anyway.

Indiegogo campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keep-skullgirls-growing

More info: http://www.mane6.com/2013/03/skullgirls-engine-and-games-future.html


Also worth noting is that the new Mane6 game will still have four-legged creatures featured, and all the attacks and mechanics will be ported to the new engine if they get it. So the characters will still have the same moves as the pony equivalents would have. Can't wait to see what Lauren comes up with.

Here have a look at my fighting stick.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 18 2013 17:33 GMT
#14442
I'm probably not gonna pony-fy my sticks. I do want to get an art plate, but I want it to last me for a long time...ugh I still have no idea what I want. T_T

Also, welcome to TLP Memnok.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Memnok
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden4 Posts
March 18 2013 17:39 GMT
#14443
On March 19 2013 02:33 Camail wrote:
I'm probably not gonna pony-fy my sticks. I do want to get an art plate, but I want it to last me for a long time...ugh I still have no idea what I want. T_T

Also, welcome to TLP Memnok.


Thank you, been lurking here for a while but never had a reason to post before. I hope you post some pics of your sticks when you get around to it =]
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-18 17:46:10
March 18 2013 17:45 GMT
#14444
Welp, after a long time of not being interested, I gave in and read Fallout: Equestria. All of it. This weekend. I regret noting.+ Show Spoiler +
Except maybe the ending a little.
/)*(\
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 18 2013 22:38 GMT
#14445
On March 19 2013 02:39 Memnok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 02:33 Camail wrote:
I'm probably not gonna pony-fy my sticks. I do want to get an art plate, but I want it to last me for a long time...ugh I still have no idea what I want. T_T

Also, welcome to TLP Memnok.


Thank you, been lurking here for a while but never had a reason to post before. I hope you post some pics of your sticks when you get around to it =]



Already did!

On January 07 2013 03:10 Camail wrote:
A message to all yall postin' plushie pics

+ Show Spoiler +

I aint even jelly

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



This is totally just an excuse to dredge this post back up.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
March 19 2013 02:52 GMT
#14446
On March 19 2013 07:38 Camail wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2013 02:39 Memnok wrote:
On March 19 2013 02:33 Camail wrote:
I'm probably not gonna pony-fy my sticks. I do want to get an art plate, but I want it to last me for a long time...ugh I still have no idea what I want. T_T

Also, welcome to TLP Memnok.


Thank you, been lurking here for a while but never had a reason to post before. I hope you post some pics of your sticks when you get around to it =]



Already did!

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 03:10 Camail wrote:
A message to all yall postin' plushie pics

+ Show Spoiler +

I aint even jelly

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



This is totally just an excuse to dredge this post back up.


Now I don't have to work to find your beautiful face again senpai~~~

Seizon Senryaku!
Memnok
Profile Joined March 2013
Sweden4 Posts
March 19 2013 07:07 GMT
#14447
On March 19 2013 07:38 Camail wrote:

Already did!

Show nested quote +
On January 07 2013 03:10 Camail wrote:
A message to all yall postin' plushie pics

+ Show Spoiler +

I aint even jelly



+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +



This is totally just an excuse to dredge this post back up.


Nice sticks =) what kind of artwork are you looking for?
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 19 2013 07:26 GMT
#14448
Well that's just it, I have no idea. I'm eventually going to go for a commission from Atryl, but I have no idea what I want to do with it.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
March 19 2013 11:42 GMT
#14449
How about Ryu and Pinkie Pie high-fiving on a pirate ship?
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
March 19 2013 11:44 GMT
#14450
On March 19 2013 20:42 Jhuyt wrote:
How about Ryu and Pinkie Pie high-fiving on a pirate ship?

With lasers on the back.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-19 14:27:48
March 19 2013 14:23 GMT
#14451
On March 19 2013 16:26 Camail wrote:
Well that's just it, I have no idea. I'm eventually going to go for a commission from Atryl, but I have no idea what I want to do with it.

Think of the most typical TLP scenario possible.

Maybe a pony bandwagon with ponies representing individual TLP members with appropriate expressions/interactions?

edit: Oh wait, for the stick. Well, the Pinkie Ryu laser idea is good, then. Or merge the ideas and involve Big Mac and Luna and whatever Crisium's pony is.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-19 14:32:51
March 19 2013 14:31 GMT
#14452
POSSIBLE not confirmed spoiler?
+ Show Spoiler [?!?!?!?] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [thoughts] +
So
Sunset Twilight
Shimmer Sparkle

Yep.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
March 19 2013 16:33 GMT
#14453
On March 19 2013 20:42 Jhuyt wrote:
How about Ryu and Pinkie Pie high-fiving on a pirate ship?



The chance of it even being a pony commission is 50%. I know my interest in the FGC will outlive ponies, and it's because of that that I am hesitant.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
March 19 2013 16:39 GMT
#14454
Shit man GM's red now.

Congrads man.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
aeroblaster
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States422 Posts
March 19 2013 16:45 GMT
#14455
On March 19 2013 23:31 Zephirdd wrote:
POSSIBLE not confirmed spoiler?
+ Show Spoiler [?!?!?!?] +
[image loading]


+ Show Spoiler [thoughts] +
So
Sunset Twilight
Shimmer Sparkle

Yep.

That would be neat if Twilight gets a rival, who is also opposite to her. Provides an interesting dichotomy like Celesita/Luna, eventually they will be replaced by these two. + Show Spoiler +
Sunset/Twilight
If you want to catch a rabbit just hide behind a tree and make the sound of a carrot.
Wikt
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Poland226 Posts
March 19 2013 17:51 GMT
#14456
aeroblaster, you might want to put slightly broader spoiler tags on that one.
Rest your copper eyes on heavens low. Let the radio waves carry you home.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 19 2013 23:40 GMT
#14457
So I made a one-shot, and it is a hit!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/91569/cidershy

Fifty-two notifications when I got up and oh my god they just won't stop help me!
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
March 19 2013 23:42 GMT
#14458
On March 20 2013 08:40 Salivanth wrote:
So I made a one-shot, and it is a hit!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/91569/cidershy

Fifty-two notifications when I got up and oh my god they just won't stop help me!

Too bad it will never be featured, because you need a minimum of 4,000 words to make the box. I've lost a story or two to that technicality, so I know that feel. Nice job on writing something that's appreciated! ^_^
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
March 20 2013 00:19 GMT
#14459
On March 20 2013 08:42 Gary Oak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2013 08:40 Salivanth wrote:
So I made a one-shot, and it is a hit!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/91569/cidershy

Fifty-two notifications when I got up and oh my god they just won't stop help me!

Too bad it will never be featured, because you need a minimum of 4,000 words to make the box. I've lost a story or two to that technicality, so I know that feel. Nice job on writing something that's appreciated! ^_^


Oh. Darn. I was never expecting to get featured, but when I saw how many people read and liked it, I figured I had an outside chance. Oh well. Still went better than I was expecting!
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Arkandir
Profile Joined March 2013
Mexico9 Posts
March 20 2013 04:31 GMT
#14460
HELLO EVERYPONY!!!
i finally made an account after eons of lurking in the site, always loved the smart and insightful talks about various topics and since i am a brony from the second half of 2012, i feel like it is time to talk to fellow bronies.

For a bit of a backstory about how i became a brony, it all started in this topic...
After seeing tons of MLP images i became curious and since i visited TL almost everyday, i found the MLP topic, intrigued by the strange fascination to a show about cartoon ponies, i read all there was, and even saw an episode (dragonshy) and surprisingly... i didn´t get it, it was very strange to see an episode so character focused and not knowing the caracters at all so i ignored it for a while. But then, my brother talked wonders about the show, and knowing that he doesn´t really lie about these things i gave it a shot, this time from the very begining and boy let me tell you, i wasn´t ready for it.

So the first thing i noticed was the introduction, a very high fantasy setting, i tought for myself, and very unique with the whole demigods that could move the sun and moon, then we get Twiligth Sparkle, i was expecting a girly sterotype or something like that but she was an introvert, smart, magic user, now that got me hooked.
The next thing was the "go to ponyville and make friends", why?, cuz why not, and twi and her pet dragon went to this so originally named place, and so we meet the mane 6, Pinkie, Applejack, Rainbow, Rarity, and finally Fluttershy, whom i liked every single second she was in.
Then we get the whole Nigthmare Moon thing, the not so evil mare with a charming personality made me even more interested, and with the smart use of the elements of harmony to stablish character traits, i wanted to see it trough.
and so it ends with the obvious twist that celestia was the mare of the Story that Twi read at the begining.
Soo, what did i think about it? I loved it, the animation, the music, the characters, the setting, i was amazed that i just watched a show about pastel colored ponies and i wanted to see more.

And that is how i became a brony, i really liked the polite community, the awesome art, the beautiful fanfics, the epic music and everything around it. I am very happy to finally post in this forum and in this tread.

"The blackest night falls from the sky"
Prev 1 721 722 723 724 725 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 132
Vindicta 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10934
Artosis 495
Bale 12
TT1 3
League of Legends
Doublelift3671
JimRising 686
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4350
Khaldor900
Other Games
summit1g7415
shahzam642
Day[9].tv163
NeuroSwarm77
Mew2King72
ArmadaUGS63
ViBE55
JuggernautJason42
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 26
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie803
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur198
• Day9tv163
Upcoming Events
OSC
47m
Stellar Fest
13h 47m
OSC
22h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.