• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:45
CEST 11:45
KST 18:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)34Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8736 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 718

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 716 717 718 719 720 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Adron
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands839 Posts
February 23 2013 00:38 GMT
#14341
This episode was

AMAZING

good music, great story and funny details!
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
February 23 2013 22:48 GMT
#14342
Isn't the part where + Show Spoiler +
the crowd screams "PINKIE!"
a reference to The Massive Smile Project?



http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
February 23 2013 23:15 GMT
#14343
That Twilight plushie looks really good. I want a Fluttershy one now
Trucy Wright is hot
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
February 24 2013 01:13 GMT
#14344
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 24 2013 04:47 GMT
#14345
On February 24 2013 10:13 motbob wrote:
ART

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

That's a really sweet drawing of Twily being taught by Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. The red dress and glass seems so in-character for Rarity. At first I found it weird seeing (what I presumed to be) alcohol with a pony, but then I remembered that there was a whole episode on cider :p
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
February 24 2013 06:14 GMT
#14346
Feb 23, 2013

Sea Pony:

Saurabh: http://sta.sh/01wpyrdp0vk0
Kalemon: http://i.imgur.com/HZQzvaC.png
Agonyx90: http://imgur.com/L5ZqhIQ

Progressive Drawing 1:

Agonyx90: http://imgur.com/fQRY97m
Chumpy: http://i.imgur.com/JRxRy5m.jpg
Kalemon: http://i.imgur.com/UL1RW9e.jpg
MoarVespenegas: http://i.imgur.com/CrWjzrX.jpg
Saurabh: http://sta.sh/01t5kvovnzh1/

Progressive Drawing 2:

Agonyx90: Saurabh's: http://imgur.com/DrtFncK
Chumpy: Agony's: http://i.imgur.com/twQ2ZYO.jpg
Kalemon: Chumpy's: http://i.imgur.com/Kcd21EL.jpg
MoarVespenegas: Kalemon's: http://i.imgur.com/IoIrf0z.png
Saurabh: Moar's: http://sta.sh/01gyspjwe580

Progressive Drawing 3:

Agonyx90: Moar's: http://imgur.com/P6bBPzi
Chumpy: Saurabh's:
Kalemon: Agony's: http://i.imgur.com/NqMOQVT.jpg
MoarVespenegas: Chumpy's:
Saurabh: Kalemon's: http://sta.sh/01n2my7r5ied

Just Drawing:

Kalemon: http://i.imgur.com/VsZhkH4.png
Saurabh: http://sta.sh/09hyzyw2u5a

Ponies Confused by Socks:

Saurabh: http://sta.sh/01f1vy42y6lq
Chumpy: http://i.imgur.com/Zwt0Y74.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vMgnIT9.jpg
Kalemon: http://i.imgur.com/OQQdnNH.png
JF dodger since 2009
MageKirby
Profile Joined July 2009
United States535 Posts
February 24 2013 06:29 GMT
#14347
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/01/mlp-invasion-of-japan-confirmed.html
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 24 2013 08:14 GMT
#14348
Gary I just finished reading your fanfic, and although I was really saddened by the finality of many of the things that took place, I thought it was an exceptional fanfic. I hope you write more in the future
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-24 17:50:45
February 24 2013 17:49 GMT
#14349
On February 24 2013 17:14 Foblos wrote:
Gary I just finished reading your fanfic, and although I was really saddened by the finality of many of the things that took place, I thought it was an exceptional fanfic. I hope you write more in the future

Thanks very much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. I had a lot of "finality" in it, because it's supposed to be an epic with a strong conclusion, so I had to tie everything up. If you have any specific discussions or comments, feel free to PM them to me on here, or leave comments on the Fimfiction story. I'm definitely writing more; currently, I'm working on a short story for my writing course that will be about the night of Luna's banishment. I also have more stories on Fimfiction, but you need a certain level of perversion, as well as the "View Mature" button checked, in order to view them.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-25 01:53:13
February 25 2013 00:55 GMT
#14350
motbob was kind enough to provide an edit to the original of this image, removing some unnecessary details

http://www.derpibooru.org/254580

[image loading]
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
February 25 2013 05:42 GMT
#14351
On February 25 2013 09:55 Frigo wrote:
motbob was kind enough to provide an edit to the original of this image, removing some unnecessary details

http://www.derpibooru.org/254580

[image loading]



I don't notice a difference between this and the source image he posted, what was changed?
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
February 25 2013 06:35 GMT
#14352
Both the image and the link is the edit, see the upload comment for the original.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-01 04:12:20
February 25 2013 06:44 GMT
#14353
Just got back from Unicon. I had a blast even though this con was easily the worst-run event I have ever been to! I didn't get to take too many pictures and since I won't post anything with me in it, I'll only be showing a few.

On the last day I think the actual con runners broke down. Everfree and some other guys from Bronycon essentially took the reigns of the convention and tried to steer it back on track and get the VAs and writers reimbursed for their flights and hotel stays (update: I have now gotten charged for the hotel stay I was supposed to get free as part of the package). I always thought that these expenses were supposed to be handled before anyone came down. I also heard that the Riviera was going to boot them out on Sunday because they couldn't pay for the rooms.

On to the good...

The panels, guests, and attendees were still awesome (most of them at least...). Of course you get the same recycled questions in many cases, but it is still great to hear the VAs talk about completely random things or unintentionally drop some spoilers. During one of the panels someone set off the fire alarm by going out a door they weren't supposed to so we had to evacuate the building, snapped a quick picture of everyone outside.

[image loading]
Hi res version here, see who you can spot http://i.imgur.com/BrJLiLR.jpg



[image loading]
Situations like this were very common, since the schedule kept changing they would get whoever was available to do an impromptu panel to kill the time. For this one they just had a few people from the military and the one person there actually in the target audience chatting about random things. The area this photo was taken from had extra microphones so you could walk up and ask a question during most of the panels without waiting in line.

You can see it more clearly in this pic.
[image loading]

With all the guests in attendance I was nearly able to finish my season 2 cast poster with the entire cast. The only people missing that I would like to have sign it eventually are Jayson Thiessen and Ashleigh Ball. John DeLancie was nice enough to call my dad (HUGE Trek fan) and talk to him for a bit. Later on he was able to come in and meet him in person.


The best part was easily the dinner, The first half of the dinner was a cocktail hour where you could go and talk to all the guests who showed up. For about 15 minutes they had a person singing and playing an electronic harp, I'm not sure where she went after that but she was REALLY good. I got in line to get a soda and Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia and Cheerliee for the uninitiated) came over and offered to buy me a drink if I let her cut in front of me, how can you say no to that! Usually I am very serious when it comes to cutting in lines, but I am willing to make exceptions. For the actual dinner part, StarDragon and I got to sit at Tabitha St. Germain's (Rarity / Luna) table. She had a friend with her who actually knew how to eat at these places and gave me a crash course in fine dining so I didn't look like a complete fool. I wasn't able to take too many pictures, but I managed to get one before everyone got inside.

[image loading]
Best Luna plushie ever still looking awesome.

I'm sure you noticed that there weren't too many people in any of the pics I took. The most crowded panels were the VA panels and even then there were empty seats all over the place. You rarely had to wait in line for the autograph room and never had to wait in line for a panel. I think they expected 2000 people to come and only got 1200 sign ups which could explain their financial problems (update: looks like it was 1700 sign ups).

With all the issues this con had I don't think we will be seeing it again next year, maybe I will have to head over to Bronycon from now on.

Side note: StarDragon is ridiculously lucky at roulette, I was losing money watching him pile up, so I started betting on his numbers and finally made something.

Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 25 2013 08:30 GMT
#14354
[image loading]


Aaaahahahaha. IT BEGINS.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
February 25 2013 08:39 GMT
#14355
On February 25 2013 17:30 Camail wrote:
[image loading]


Aaaahahahaha. IT BEGINS.


Do I even want to know how you got ahold of something like this?
Seizon Senryaku!
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 25 2013 09:39 GMT
#14356
On February 25 2013 17:30 Camail wrote:
[image loading]


Aaaahahahaha. IT BEGINS.


If you're the author, get rid of the human in favor of ponies and I would play the hell out of that game.
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 25 2013 20:53 GMT
#14357
Old, but good.

[image loading]
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 27 2013 00:27 GMT
#14358


Guys, HotS is comming! :D
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 00:29:03
February 27 2013 00:28 GMT
#14359
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 27 2013 09:27 Zephirdd wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cd3PC8uZfU

Guys, HotS is comming! :D


Awwwwwwwww yus.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-27 03:54:39
February 27 2013 03:53 GMT
#14360
+ Show Spoiler +
[21:51] <motbob> http://tinyurl.com/bnngz3t
[21:51] <Sweetiebot> motbob: http://gifsound.com/?gif=http://derpicdn.net/media/W1siZiIsIjIwMTMvMDIvMjQvMDZfNDRfMjVfODExXzI1MzczNl9fVU5PUFRfX3NhZmVfYW5pbWF0ZWRfdmlueWxfc2NyYXRjaF9vY3RhdmlhLmdpZi5naWYiXV0/253736__safe_animated_shipping_vinyl-scratch_octavia_sleeping_scratchtavia_winter_train_cuddling_artist-rublegun.gif.gif&sound=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Vg2YS-sFE&start=0
[21:51] <motbob> sweetiebot what is the POINT of url shortners
[21:51] <motbob> please tell me why you think they exist
[21:52] <motbob> do we use URL shortners to confuse and annoy our fellow IRC netizens??? NO
[21:52] <motbob> you know what sweetiebot, i'm gonna get you booted for excess flood
[21:52] <Sweetiebot> motbob: Because fuck you that's why
[21:52] <motbob> NO FUCK YOU
[21:52] <Sweetiebot> ;-;


Motbob has had enough of your shit.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Prev 1 716 717 718 719 720 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1172
Bisu 598
BeSt 376
Hyuk 306
actioN 172
Leta 140
EffOrt 131
Zeus 121
ZerO 84
Light 79
[ Show more ]
Soma 76
Horang2 74
Mind 46
Shinee 46
Mong 41
Killer 35
soO 32
Aegong 31
sorry 28
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 22
PianO 19
Terrorterran 13
Sharp 11
ZergMaN 9
HiyA 8
JulyZerg 8
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe161
League of Legends
JimRising 368
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1250
shoxiejesuss683
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1749
Other Games
gofns29295
summit1g8365
singsing1453
ceh9612
crisheroes296
XBOCT167
DeMusliM141
ArmadaUGS109
Livibee94
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick518
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream237
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH266
• LUISG 13
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1873
• Rush1307
• Stunt426
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15m
OSC
3h 15m
Stellar Fest
3h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.