• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8839 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 717

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 715 716 717 718 719 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
February 20 2013 17:20 GMT
#14321
Jeeze Sorbetmaker that Zebra princess is awesome.
Paint it bright and bold.
Ianuus
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia349 Posts
February 21 2013 01:19 GMT
#14322
Liquid`Pride
Foblos
Profile Joined September 2011
United States426 Posts
February 21 2013 02:04 GMT
#14323
On February 20 2013 05:03 Zephirdd wrote:
ATTENTION Pony SC2 playes!

Patch 2.0 has arrived!


With the patch 2.0, Groups and Clans have also been introduced, so I took the liberty to create our very own TLPonies group!

How to Join!
-> Log into SC2
-> Click this icon on the lower left:[image loading]
-> Click on Search
-> on the top left bar, write "TLPonies"
-> Click on "Enter Chat"

ALTERNATIVE!
Paste this into your browser: starcraft://group/1/1073
It will open the TLP group in game!(make sure to select SC2 as the program to open it)

When you open the group window, there is a button "Join Group". CLICK IT!


I hereby declare this to be the official method of communication for TLP players! No need for shady chat channels anymore :D

Also group is public and it will remain like this, but I'll surely ban annoying people.

NOTE: As of now, the EU patch is not live. I'd appreciate if some EU pony could make the group for the EU server when it goes live.


TLPonies for life
But at what cost ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
ZealotKiller
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada161 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 03:08:46
February 21 2013 03:04 GMT
#14324
On February 20 2013 05:03 Zephirdd wrote:
ATTENTION Pony SC2 playes!

Patch 2.0 has arrived!


With the patch 2.0, Groups and Clans have also been introduced, so I took the liberty to create our very own TLPonies group!

How to Join!
-> Log into SC2
-> Click this icon on the lower left:[image loading]
-> Click on Search
-> on the top left bar, write "TLPonies"
-> Click on "Enter Chat"

ALTERNATIVE!
Paste this into your browser: starcraft://group/1/1073
It will open the TLP group in game!(make sure to select SC2 as the program to open it)

When you open the group window, there is a button "Join Group". CLICK IT!


I hereby declare this to be the official method of communication for TLP players! No need for shady chat channels anymore :D

Also group is public and it will remain like this, but I'll surely ban annoying people.

NOTE: As of now, the EU patch is not live. I'd appreciate if some EU pony could make the group for the EU server when it goes live.


Seems amazing Zeph! Thanks for doing this, hopefully more ponies will return to SC2 with this.

Also, great Hasbro show-accurate plushies coming for only 25$: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/awesome-new-plushies-popping-up.html [image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [IRC drama stuff, should just be ignored] +

At first, I didn't really want to post anything. I wanted to just leave and never come back since IRC people seem to dislike me. Then I realized it was really just one guy hating, so to hell with that idea.

Anyhow, the drama or "ZK hating" thing started when I said as a joke, talking about the plushies being released soon, and said "its only mane 5 plus bg pony AJ". This is an old joke, existing since season 1 which I always got a chuckle out of. Why? Simply because it is so ridiculously stupid to even begin to think that Applejack isn't a part of the main cast. Sure, she "might" have less air-time then other ponies, but why would that change anything? She is part of the intro, has plenty of episodes dedicated to her, even has a song! It's idiotic to think she isn't part of the main. When I say it, I think of it as highly ironic from people thinking it. I find it funny that people would actually believe such a thing. It's just silly, and I get a chuckle thinking of that.

Annnd, i guess a lot of my humor is like that. I see something as ironic, how someone can actually think something totally stupid, and write it down thinking other people would see the same irony I do. For example, I would say something in the likes of " You are dumber because you are American", and I would just think how idiotic it is for people to think like that, and get a chuckle out of it. In the same way, any time someone says I'm dumb because I'm french Canadian, I will just think of how stupid that line of reasoning is and laugh it off. I cannot take that seriously, because it is just too damn silly.

Now, the problem is I type things with irony and those are taken seriously. While I think of how dumb and stupid my statement is and how no one can really think that way, others think I actually mean it and I do it just to get on their nerves. I really don't. I really am just trying to bring a chuckle, not to frustrate or anger anyone. But then someone just can't let it go, it's their favorite pony, don't talk smack about her: "And that joke sucks dick like about 90% of your jokes, zk"

And then drama ensues, accordingly, for the next half hour or so. Why does TLponies love drama so much, I just don't get it. Just ignore a joke if you don't like that brand of humor or find it offensive, don't start a hate-train for the hell of it.

At that point, I just wanted to quit, but then checked back and it was really just one guy who hates me, and others who I sometimes annoy, but otherwise get along with fine. Guess I'll just ignore that dude, and keep enjoying the IRC. Thanks for being awesome TLPonies, I'll try and use "kappa" more often since that is the way to show irony online apparently... And also try and think more about what I'm saying to be sure I don't offend people. Hopefully I explained my thought process well, but I'm doubtful. If you read till the end of my rant, sorry. Sometimes, you just gotta let it out.
I just like liking things.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
February 21 2013 04:15 GMT
#14325
Yeah whoever it was (it might have been you) that invented saying kappa as a modem for expressing sarcasm had a pretty good idea with it.

Sometimes you just gotta say "okay" and move on after things go south with what you say. Trust me I'm the one saying the stupid things most of the time and not realizing that its stupid until 10 minutes later.

Swag.mov came out recently. Its nsfw so I won't link it but anyone who wants to can just youtube it. I remember the first comeing out a long long time ago and I've enjoyed that whole series.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
former.Marpro
Profile Joined February 2013
United States30 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 04:26:48
February 21 2013 04:26 GMT
#14326
[image loading]


I Love This.
(former : Marpro.576 now : lllllIlllIl.235)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 21 2013 04:51 GMT
#14327
So, I've begun writing a short fanfic that is postable on these forums. It will only be a few thousand words. For whatever reason, I decided to write something about Celestia and Luna on "that fateful night" when Luna got banished. The hard part? I'm writing it for my University course, so I have to write it for a blind audience. At least 1/5 of my class is bronies.

On February 21 2013 13:15 Sermokala wrote:
Yeah whoever it was (it might have been you) that invented saying kappa as a modem for expressing sarcasm had a pretty good idea with it.

This isn't Twitch. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I find those "emotes" in IRC annoying and obnoxious.

Generally speaking of drama, if there have been cases of it, they need to be reported to Cane and/or myself.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 21 2013 05:14 GMT
#14328
We can settle things like real people and figure out problems without going to authorities. If anyone has issues with anyone just tell them and address it with honesty.

There is no need to go into a pony thread and post a spoiler about it under a huge image. PM the person, or public tell them that you have a problem. Either way nothing is solved unless you discuss it with the person or put them on /ignore.

I have done both of those things before, fuck, I HATED Aranarth when he first joined IRC.Then I decided that it was petty bullshit and started hanging out in vent. (Then he abandoned us like a cunt waffle)

Also, twitch faces aren't going anywhere, FrankerZ Kappa.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
February 21 2013 08:21 GMT
#14329
On February 21 2013 14:14 Camail wrote:
We can settle things like real people and figure out problems without going to authorities. If anyone has issues with anyone just tell them and address it with honesty.

There is no need to go into a pony thread and post a spoiler about it under a huge image. PM the person, or public tell them that you have a problem. Either way nothing is solved unless you discuss it with the person or put them on /ignore.

I have done both of those things before, fuck, I HATED Aranarth when he first joined IRC.Then I decided that it was petty bullshit and started hanging out in vent. (Then he abandoned us like a cunt waffle)

Also, twitch faces aren't going anywhere, FrankerZ Kappa.


Muffin, not waffle.

We miss you, Aranarth. We miss you and your sexy voice. <3
TL+ Member
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 21 2013 09:18 GMT
#14330
Take away a man's complex carbohydrates and he's got nothin left.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 09:45:59
February 21 2013 09:42 GMT
#14331
One thing tlponies has helped teach me is that you can get along with people really well even when they irritate the crap out of you sometimes.

On the topic of Twitch faces in chat I really don't mind, It's not something I'd ever use but I understand what people are on about when they're using them so that's fine.
Paint it bright and bold.
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
February 21 2013 13:58 GMT
#14332
After much effort, I appear to have finally bludgeoned my brain into coming up with ideas for relatively short fanfictions, rather than long-ass epics with no chance of ever being written. Progress!

Now I just have to bludgeon my brain into writing more often.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 21 2013 16:00 GMT
#14333
enough drama, more pony
[image loading]
(posted by spitcat on irc)
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
February 21 2013 16:23 GMT
#14334
Dear god that's adorable. I want more.
Bio - Breaking it down
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
February 21 2013 20:53 GMT
#14335
[image loading]
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
February 22 2013 05:05 GMT
#14336
[image loading]

Source
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
February 22 2013 07:46 GMT
#14337
On February 22 2013 05:53 motbob wrote:
[image loading]


Oh man, that's brilliant. Adorable, funny, and utterly believable in terms of character.
<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Jhuyt
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Sweden365 Posts
February 22 2013 12:26 GMT
#14338
Now I want more Street fighter ponies.
[17:32] <catphone> Roll for % cooler [17:32] <catphone> .roll d20 [17:32] <+Sweetiebot> catphone: 20 (d20=20)
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
February 22 2013 20:25 GMT
#14339
As some of you know, I do some part time SC2 casting for BasetradeTV, and part of that involves making weekly caster Vlogs. Currently, we are running a challenge right now, where each commentator has to complete a task every week in their Vlog. This week's is to get 100 views by Wednesday, Feb 27.

Since there wasn't anything special required, I tried to say something neat. I decided to talk about offering constructive criticism.

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Raziers
Profile Joined January 2013
56 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-22 22:17:29
February 22 2013 22:14 GMT
#14340
Created clan MLP on EU. if anyone wants in just send a whisper to Raziers.231 or Budge.169

everyone can join
Prev 1 715 716 717 718 719 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV446
Rex75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech126
Rex 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32740
Hyuk 1327
Jaedong 1015
actioN 522
Soma 484
Horang2 376
EffOrt 334
Soulkey 318
BeSt 303
Mini 289
[ Show more ]
Larva 249
Light 224
Zeus 223
Stork 221
910 210
Last 184
Snow 143
Rush 120
ggaemo 116
Pusan 84
ZerO 72
Mind 57
Mong 43
Creator 43
Free 37
Killer 35
Shinee 33
hero 30
Bale 28
Sharp 28
HiyA 19
sorry 15
yabsab 15
Noble 14
Shine 11
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8353
Dendi592
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1544
markeloff98
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3086
Khaldor1079
Other Games
gofns36546
singsing1667
B2W.Neo353
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax269
DeMusliM216
byalli112
Mew2King86
hiko60
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 515
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
53m
The PondCast
21h 53m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.