• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:34
CEST 23:34
KST 06:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8176 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 31

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 19:51:37
August 15 2011 19:51 GMT
#601
On August 16 2011 04:32 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 21:35 Squarewalker wrote:

Also I'm hyped for the solo song Daniel Ingram promised for Twilight in season 2. Personally I'm looking perhaps even more forward to a Rainbow Dash solo song, though (or even an Applejack one, but I think Ashleigh Ball singing in her RD voice is superior to singing in her AJ voice).


Do you have a source for the promised solos? I'd love to read about that ^_^

Also the video was awesome, thanks for posting it.

Here's source on the Twilight one. No other solos have been promised yet, but it'd really be a waste not to have at least one full-length solo song with Ashleigh Ball as well, so fingers crossed.

And no problem, glad you liked it.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 15 2011 19:57 GMT
#602
On August 16 2011 04:51 Squarewalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 04:32 GMarshal wrote:
On August 15 2011 21:35 Squarewalker wrote:

Also I'm hyped for the solo song Daniel Ingram promised for Twilight in season 2. Personally I'm looking perhaps even more forward to a Rainbow Dash solo song, though (or even an Applejack one, but I think Ashleigh Ball singing in her RD voice is superior to singing in her AJ voice).


Do you have a source for the promised solos? I'd love to read about that ^_^

Also the video was awesome, thanks for posting it.

Here's source on the Twilight one. No other solos have been promised yet, but it'd really be a waste not to have at least one full-length solo song with Ashleigh Ball as well, so fingers crossed.

And no problem, glad you liked it.

Added the interview to the OP, thanks. ^_^
Moderator
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
August 15 2011 20:04 GMT
#603
Good god, after episode 22 it's no wonder Celestia got the nickname Trollestia.
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
August 15 2011 20:40 GMT
#604
On August 16 2011 05:04 Frigo wrote:
Good god, after episode 22 it's no wonder Celestia got the nickname Trollestia.

Ep 26...
Writer
PencilZerg
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 20:44:30
August 15 2011 20:43 GMT
#605
I am not sure what is so strangely attractive about this show. The animations and character stereotypes aren't really innovative - the plot in each episode is just like every other kids show I know. However, I am barely past the 10th episode and whenever I am away from the computer I can't help, but think about ponies. I really have no clue about why I have to see this show. I am just happy that university is starting up now, so that I will have stuff that must be done, the majority of the day, keeping me busy until season 2 starts.

By now, my favourite is Rainbow Dash. The characteristics of her stereotype are more appealing to me - and at least they make her stand out unlike poor AJ : /

Edit: typs
Crushgroove
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
August 15 2011 20:56 GMT
#606
On August 13 2011 02:12 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
...........


.........
...........


Is this Underwater Basket Weaving all over again or something?



Just became Jinro's number one fan.
[In Korea on Vaca] "Why would I go to the park and climb a mountain? There are video games on f*cking TV!" - Kazuke
Yung
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States727 Posts
August 15 2011 21:04 GMT
#607
On August 16 2011 05:56 Crushgroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 02:12 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
...........


.........
...........


Is this Underwater Basket Weaving all over again or something?



Just became Jinro's number one fan.

Thats not a big feat anymore,
Trolling aside This is one of my favorite songs
brian568
Profile Joined October 2010
United States13 Posts
August 15 2011 21:28 GMT
#608
what is this i dont even....
PiRate647
Profile Joined January 2011
Belgium187 Posts
August 15 2011 21:37 GMT
#609
Rarity least popular?! That simply cannot be! I'll just assume most of you just do not recognise magnificence when you see it!
...
Omg i sound just like her don't I ... Ponies is in my head :O !!
"Who always takes a taxi, but never pays a fare?" - "Vegeta!?" ||||exclusively a fan of RET!! .... and perhaps ClouD !
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
August 15 2011 21:40 GMT
#610
On August 16 2011 06:37 PiRate647 wrote:
Rarity least popular?! That simply cannot be! I'll just assume most of you just do not recognise magnificence when you see it!
...
Omg i sound just like her don't I ... Ponies is in my head :O !!


I like Rarity a lot more, Idk if I like her or Rainbow more yet, need to watch more
Ratchets, designer jackets
jexxto
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom284 Posts
August 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#611
Not sure if serious :S

If serious, are you just bandwagoning a 4chan meme?
Multi Gaming Clan http://www.riffraffclan.co.uk
FJ
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom321 Posts
August 15 2011 21:57 GMT
#612
I love them all, I can not choose who is the best.

At the gala is obv the best song.

Can't wait for series 2 haha
Disregard females, acquire vespene gas.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 15 2011 22:02 GMT
#613
On August 16 2011 06:52 jexxto wrote:
Not sure if serious :S

If serious, are you just bandwagoning a 4chan meme?


You could says 4chan is responsible for people to like it, but they don't like it because it is a 4chan meme.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 15 2011 23:35 GMT
#614
On August 16 2011 06:37 PiRate647 wrote:
Rarity least popular?! That simply cannot be! I'll just assume most of you just do not recognise magnificence when you see it!
...
Omg i sound just like her don't I ... Ponies is in my head :O !!

High five! Rarirty is obviously the best pony ^_^

I mean she sings "art of the dress", and her special talent is a rock (), how could you *not* like her?
Moderator
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
August 16 2011 01:00 GMT
#615

Today, after watching this show, I'm regretted to admit that I've reached that point in life where I have no fucking clue about the youth of today. I simply don't get how anyone other than little girls could find this in any way entertaining.

I'm still holding out hope that this is some form of elaborate troll. if not I guess I have officially become an old man.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
August 16 2011 01:02 GMT
#616
I like how shocked people at other forums are at the fact that TL started to get "contaminated" as well ("TL also being infested? I thought that would've been the last place for MLP to get to").

Also if the SC2 and brony communities merged on an actually large scale that'd be the ultimate troll to eSports (imagine what it would cause if for example Day[9] did a Rarity impression on his stream). Ironically Blizzard themselves have featured Ponycraft 2, right below their Day[9] appreciation stuff: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2710062#blog (btw Neil Kaplan sent that vid to Robert Clotworthy, to which his reaction on his facebook page was: "Tychus sent this to me. I may have to kill him again!")

Oh and "Someone who has run the MLG circuit a few times in the past is looking to build himself a team of FiM fans for his next one. If you are awesome at video games, check out his profile here for more information, and send him a message." (source). MLP MLG team much?
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 16 2011 01:12 GMT
#617
On August 16 2011 10:02 Squarewalker wrote:
I like how shocked people at other forums are at the fact that TL started to get "contaminated" as well ("TL also being infested? I thought that would've been the last place for MLP to get to").

Also if the SC2 and brony communities merged on an actually large scale that'd be the ultimate troll to eSports (imagine what it would cause if for example Day[9] did a Rarity impression on his stream). Ironically Blizzard themselves have featured Ponycraft 2, right below their Day[9] appreciation stuff: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2710062#blog (btw Neil Kaplan sent that vid to Robert Clotworthy, to which his reaction on his facebook page was: "Tychus sent this to me. I may have to kill him again!")

Oh and "Someone who has run the MLG circuit a few times in the past is looking to build himself a team of FiM fans for his next one. If you are awesome at video games, check out his profile here for more information, and send him a message." (source). MLP MLG team much?

Somebody said the Day9-Rarity thing on Equestria Daily when my blog got featured there. :O Would be pretty sick.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 16 2011 01:14 GMT
#618
On August 16 2011 10:00 Wargizmo wrote:

Today, after watching this show, I'm regretted to admit that I've reached that point in life where I have no fucking clue about the youth of today. I simply don't get how anyone other than little girls could find this in any way entertaining.

I'm still holding out hope that this is some form of elaborate troll. if not I guess I have officially become an old man.

Which episodes did you watch? Its fine to not understand, I for example can't understand why people like paranormal activity for example, taste is a very personal thing.

On August 16 2011 10:02 Squarewalker wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I like how shocked people at other forums are at the fact that TL started to get "contaminated" as well ("TL also being infested? I thought that would've been the last place for MLP to get to").

Also if the SC2 and brony communities merged on an actually large scale that'd be the ultimate troll to eSports (imagine what it would cause if for example Day[9] did a Rarity impression on his stream). Ironically Blizzard themselves have featured Ponycraft 2, right below their Day[9] appreciation stuff: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2710062#blog (btw Neil Kaplan sent that vid to Robert Clotworthy, to which his reaction on his facebook page was: "Tychus sent this to me. I may have to kill him again!")

Oh and "Someone who has run the MLG circuit a few times in the past is looking to build himself a team of FiM fans for his next one. If you are awesome at video games, check out his profile here for more information, and send him a message." (source). MLP MLG team much?


I added a link to the MLP MLG team to the OP. Also where are you reading about TL being "infested"?
Moderator
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
August 16 2011 01:17 GMT
#619
I have a friend who doesn't like Fluttershy. Should I punch her?
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
August 16 2011 01:19 GMT
#620
On August 16 2011 10:17 Chairman Ray wrote:
I have a friend who doesn't like Fluttershy. Should I punch her?

Fluttershy wouldn't approve of that. >_>

Similarly, I had someone in a ladder game on sc2 go "Fluttershy is a goddamn whore pony." So I cheesed him dead!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O130
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15032
Dewaltoss 171
ZZZero.O 130
firebathero 111
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 25
Dota 2
febbydoto49
League of Legends
Doublelift3654
Counter-Strike
Fnx 773
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5753
crisheroes834
Other Games
summit1g5691
FrodaN2457
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck348
KnowMe277
ToD255
ArmadaUGS131
Railgan51
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 36
• musti20045 23
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen115
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur176
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 26m
INu's Battles
14h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.