• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:06
CEST 20:06
KST 03:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8764 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 29

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
August 14 2011 22:22 GMT
#561
I've made it through the first 6 episdoes now, soooo amazing.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 14 2011 22:25 GMT
#562
On August 15 2011 07:16 Kamma wrote:
I'm a fan :3

I assume that this is a request to be added to the fanlist? I took the liberty of going ahead and doing so.

In red so people seeing this notice
PM me requests to be added to the fan list, rather than cluttering up the thread with one liner requests. Thank you
Moderator
novabossa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 22:52:29
August 14 2011 22:31 GMT
#563
Guess I'll give this a shot. Will edit this post later.

EDIT: Ok just watched the recommended Episode 7. Came into this without any expectations, but unfortunately it's not for me :S I read the OP, but it just doesn't grab my interest enough to watch more. Just seems like a regular cartoon.
Rachel: First game. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Dark Templar. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Countered. oGsMC: Yea. Rachel: Were you worried? oGsMC: What?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 14 2011 22:57 GMT
#564
On August 15 2011 07:31 novabossa wrote:
Guess I'll give this a shot. Will edit this post later.

EDIT: Ok just watched the recommended Episode 7. Came into this without any expectations, but unfortunately it's not for me :S I read the OP, but it just doesn't grab my interest enough to watch more. Just seems like a regular cartoon.

Fair is fair, not everyone takes to MLP, at the very least you gave it a try, and that's all we can really ask for ^_^
Moderator
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
August 14 2011 22:58 GMT
#565
i watched episode 7 and 9 but I just dont get why people like it so much...
Ratchets, designer jackets
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 15 2011 00:12 GMT
#566
On August 15 2011 07:58 Murkinlol wrote:
i watched episode 7 and 9 but I just dont get why people like it so much...


You should watch from episode 3 actually. Episode 3 was the episode that have done this show for me. Episode 7 was actually a pretty lacklustre episode imo.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 02:28:58
August 15 2011 02:21 GMT
#567
On August 15 2011 09:12 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 07:58 Murkinlol wrote:
i watched episode 7 and 9 but I just dont get why people like it so much...


You should watch from episode 3 actually. Episode 3 was the episode that have done this show for me. Episode 7 was actually a pretty lacklustre episode imo.


*I* like episode 7! It features *fluttershy*.....

EDIT: Also
+ Show Spoiler +
Moderator
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
August 15 2011 03:49 GMT
#568
[image loading]

<3 Derpy & Dinky
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 15 2011 04:10 GMT
#569
I'm doing this hard-mode and watching all of the episodes in order, even though apparently the first two episodes are the worst. Come at me, bronies.
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
August 15 2011 04:30 GMT
#570
On August 15 2011 13:10 Jyvblamo wrote:
I'm doing this hard-mode and watching all of the episodes in order, even though apparently the first two episodes are the worst. Come at me, bronies.


You brave soul, only the most dedicated soon-to-be bronies watch in order with despite being forewarned. Report your findings ASAP.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
August 15 2011 04:38 GMT
#571
To respect MLP and my favorite pony, my avatars on Steam, osu!, and Skype are now Rainbow Dash. I'm also sporting a Rainbow Dash Minecraft skin. If I find anything else with a customizable avatar, it's sure as hell being Rainbow Dash-ified.
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
viralintruder
Profile Joined August 2011
Jamaica140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 04:45:17
August 15 2011 04:42 GMT
#572
On August 15 2011 13:38 Soulfire wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
To respect MLP and my favorite pony, my avatars on Steam, osu!, and Skype are now Rainbow Dash. I'm also sporting a Rainbow Dash Minecraft skin. If I find anything else with a customizable avatar, it's sure as hell being Rainbow Dash-ified.


Too bad Pinkie Pie is 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash... But hey, I'm not choosing favorites, just sayin'...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
August 15 2011 04:46 GMT
#573
On August 15 2011 13:10 Jyvblamo wrote:
I'm doing this hard-mode and watching all of the episodes in order, even though apparently the first two episodes are the worst. Come at me, bronies.


Ya doing that as well... doesn't feel like hard-mode to me quite yet! Only on episode 4 though.
Stevied
Profile Joined August 2011
United States46 Posts
August 15 2011 04:52 GMT
#574
On August 15 2011 13:10 Jyvblamo wrote:
I'm doing this hard-mode and watching all of the episodes in order, even though apparently the first two episodes are the worst. Come at me, bronies.

This is exactly what I did last night. I started at like 7:00 my time and watched straight through the night in order. I finished the entire season about when my family started waking up. I think I might have a slight problem. I wouldn't say that the first two episodes are the worst, but the character development (which is one of the reasons I like this show), doesn't start being great until later.

I think that the top comment on episode 14 "Suited for Success" summarizes my "conversion" well:"It's probably late at night, and you're on episode 14 watching a magical pony make dresses. Face it, you're hooked."
Now I can't wait for season 2.
Long time TC fanboy
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
August 15 2011 05:06 GMT
#575
On August 15 2011 09:12 Xiphos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 07:58 Murkinlol wrote:
i watched episode 7 and 9 but I just dont get why people like it so much...


You should watch from episode 3 actually. Episode 3 was the episode that have done this show for me. Episode 7 was actually a pretty lacklustre episode imo.


Ok I will watch in order episode 3-6 and see what happens
Ratchets, designer jackets
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 05:23:20
August 15 2011 05:22 GMT
#576
On August 15 2011 13:52 Stevied wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 13:10 Jyvblamo wrote:
I'm doing this hard-mode and watching all of the episodes in order, even though apparently the first two episodes are the worst. Come at me, bronies.

This is exactly what I did last night. I started at like 7:00 my time and watched straight through the night in order. I finished the entire season about when my family started waking up. I think I might have a slight problem. I wouldn't say that the first two episodes are the worst, but the character development (which is one of the reasons I like this show), doesn't start being great until later.

I think that the top comment on episode 14 "Suited for Success" summarizes my "conversion" well:"It's probably late at night, and you're on episode 14 watching a magical pony make dresses. Face it, you're hooked."
Now I can't wait for season 2.


I watched this on synchtube with a couple of fellows. Pretty fun, even if it screwed my sleep schedule hard.
ore0z
Profile Joined December 2009
Romania161 Posts
August 15 2011 05:50 GMT
#577
After watching episode 10 and 11, I've officially become a brony.
Pinkie Pie is awesome
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 07:46:26
August 15 2011 07:22 GMT
#578
Apparently Destiny is reading this thread on his stream right now.

Hi Destiny!

EDIT: I promise its not a troll. ^_^
Moderator
skrzmark
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1528 Posts
August 15 2011 07:33 GMT
#579
what is wrong with you people this just seems like a shitty cartoon network show.
We got them GOM TvT's and them mlGG's
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
August 15 2011 07:35 GMT
#580
I discovered by reading through the wiki page for the show that Lauren Faust is "stepping down as Executive Producer to become Consulting Producer" for Season 2.


Her involvement will involve only story conception and scripts. She also has high hopes for the staff members, stating that 'the gaps I have left are being filled by the same amazing artists, writers, and directors who brought you Season 1. I’m certain the show will be as entertaining as ever".


I'm a little concerned about this and how it'll affect the quality of Season 2. What do you guys think?
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 243
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 243
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 19
JuggernautJason3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25774
Mini 421
Hyuk 209
firebathero 182
ggaemo 138
Mong 45
Hyun 36
Dewaltoss 33
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 11
Dota 2
Gorgc10422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1401
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu867
Other Games
Grubby2847
FrodaN2292
fl0m1063
Beastyqt869
KnowMe174
mouzStarbuck160
Livibee155
ArmadaUGS121
Mew2King59
Trikslyr47
ToD32
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1086
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 88
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8167
• WagamamaTV227
Other Games
• imaqtpie725
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 54m
INu's Battles
17h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.