• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:19
CEST 22:19
KST 05:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8628 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 27

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
August 14 2011 03:20 GMT
#521
did anybody post this yet? I looked through most of this and didn't see it.

Hi.
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 03:30:27
August 14 2011 03:27 GMT
#522
On August 14 2011 12:20 d(O.o)a wrote:
did anybody post this yet? I looked through most of this and didn't see it.

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HZp4ClFXY&feature=player_embedded


Unfortunately, it has. Pretty needless to say I'm not a fan.
/)*(\
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
August 14 2011 03:28 GMT
#523
On August 14 2011 12:27 Thallis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 12:20 d(O.o)a wrote:
did anybody post this yet? I looked through most of this and didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HZp4ClFXY&feature=player_embedded


Unfortunately, it has. Pretty needless to say I'm not a fan.


Well that sucks, I liked it ^.^ what page was it posted on, feel pretty stupid for missing it T.T
Hi.
Thallis
Profile Joined September 2010
United States314 Posts
August 14 2011 03:30 GMT
#524
On August 14 2011 12:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 12:27 Thallis wrote:
On August 14 2011 12:20 d(O.o)a wrote:
did anybody post this yet? I looked through most of this and didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HZp4ClFXY&feature=player_embedded


Unfortunately, it has. Pretty needless to say I'm not a fan.


Well that sucks, I liked it ^.^ what page was it posted on, feel pretty stupid for missing it T.T


17, it's the first notable post linked in the OP.
/)*(\
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
August 14 2011 03:55 GMT
#525
On August 14 2011 12:30 Thallis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 12:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
On August 14 2011 12:27 Thallis wrote:
On August 14 2011 12:20 d(O.o)a wrote:
did anybody post this yet? I looked through most of this and didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HZp4ClFXY&feature=player_embedded


Unfortunately, it has. Pretty needless to say I'm not a fan.


Well that sucks, I liked it ^.^ what page was it posted on, feel pretty stupid for missing it T.T


17, it's the first notable post linked in the OP.

>_> that sounded nothing like pony swag to me >_>
Hi.
EAGER-beaver
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada2799 Posts
August 14 2011 04:26 GMT
#526
I'm waaaaaay ahead of the pony curve, in wow I've been roleplaying female taurens named pony for years:
Ponybear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/ponybear/simple
and
Ponybaloney: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Ponybaloney/simple

Nothing beats face stomping someone in a battle ground with a fat cow in a dress named pony.
Simon and Garfunkel rock my face off
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
August 14 2011 04:39 GMT
#527
This show is legit, I saw a couple of episodes after it was featured on bigfatjiji's stream, and it was genuinely entertaining. I've never liked other kids's shows like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, etc. This is a really well-done show and it's exactly what our kids need, I think. Good characters and good morals.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
August 14 2011 04:50 GMT
#528
Can I be added to the list of bronies?

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME! That is...um...if you want..
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 05:08:48
August 14 2011 04:52 GMT
#529
On August 14 2011 13:50 Mortician wrote:
Can I be added to the list of bronies?

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ME! That is...um...if you want..

I'll add you, sure, but for future reference, please just shoot me a PM, that way we don't clutter up the thread. ^_^

edit: I found this pretty cool, someone designed a CAD model of sugarcube corner. linky
Moderator
Lowell
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany346 Posts
August 14 2011 05:24 GMT
#530
Okay i watched 2 more episodes now, and I dont even think bout why i like it anymore, im just smiling the whole fucking time while watching it :D
Pondo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia283 Posts
August 14 2011 05:35 GMT
#531
This thread was the thing that finally convinced me to try it out. Watched episodes 7 through to 12 so far. So good! :D
GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
August 14 2011 05:47 GMT
#532
hell ya son! MLP has made me a better man, i can honestly say i have a better out look on life soince i stated watching MLP:FiM im totally a more optimistic person now. ALso MLP is actually sick for picking up girls. this thread needs more rainbow dash love tho
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
Lafali
Profile Joined July 2010
United States110 Posts
August 14 2011 05:50 GMT
#533
I love the show, its a great cartoon as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show. When the show popped up on /co/, the threads were pretty good at first and now they're not so bad. However, after it spread to other boards and websites the quality of the fans that identify themselves as "bronies" has just gone down so much. I can't wait for Season 2 which will hopefully help this situation.
Lowell
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany346 Posts
August 14 2011 06:35 GMT
#534
On August 14 2011 14:50 Lafali wrote:
I love the show, its a great cartoon as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show. When the show popped up on /co/, the threads were pretty good at first and now they're not so bad. However, after it spread to other boards and websites the quality of the fans that identify themselves as "bronies" has just gone down so much. I can't wait for Season 2 which will hopefully help this situation.


No offence but it kinda sounds like "i watched MLP before it was cool." I am sure there are some idiots in the fanbase but man, there are idiots >everywhere<.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 14 2011 06:56 GMT
#535
On August 14 2011 14:50 Lafali wrote:
I love the show, its a great cartoon as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show. When the show popped up on /co/, the threads were pretty good at first and now they're not so bad. However, after it spread to other boards and websites the quality of the fans that identify themselves as "bronies" has just gone down so much. I can't wait for Season 2 which will hopefully help this situation.


I'm not sure I understand? Are you saying more fans is a bad thing? As far as I can see the majority of the fans are pretty decent folk, sure there are a couple oddballs but those exist where ever you go. I hardly see how season two is going to *reduce* the number of fans either.
Moderator
Lowell
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany346 Posts
August 14 2011 07:01 GMT
#536
On August 14 2011 15:56 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 14:50 Lafali wrote:
I love the show, its a great cartoon as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show. When the show popped up on /co/, the threads were pretty good at first and now they're not so bad. However, after it spread to other boards and websites the quality of the fans that identify themselves as "bronies" has just gone down so much. I can't wait for Season 2 which will hopefully help this situation.


I'm not sure I understand? Are you saying more fans is a bad thing? As far as I can see the majority of the fans are pretty decent folk, sure there are a couple oddballs but those exist where ever you go. I hardly see how season two is going to *reduce* the number of fans either.


Totally ninja'd you. ;P
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 14 2011 07:04 GMT
#537
On August 14 2011 16:01 Lowell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 15:56 GMarshal wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:50 Lafali wrote:
I love the show, its a great cartoon as well as Adventure Time and Regular Show. When the show popped up on /co/, the threads were pretty good at first and now they're not so bad. However, after it spread to other boards and websites the quality of the fans that identify themselves as "bronies" has just gone down so much. I can't wait for Season 2 which will hopefully help this situation.


I'm not sure I understand? Are you saying more fans is a bad thing? As far as I can see the majority of the fans are pretty decent folk, sure there are a couple oddballs but those exist where ever you go. I hardly see how season two is going to *reduce* the number of fans either.


Totally ninja'd you. ;P

Yep, you did, I completely overlooked that someone had posted after Lafali ^_^
Moderator
Soulfire
Profile Joined September 2010
United States237 Posts
August 14 2011 08:35 GMT
#538
So 3 days ago I finally decided to watch the first episode of this show, after hearing about it fairly often through the good old Internet.

After watching 5 episodes back to back after that, I was hooked. For some reason the show was just really damn good. The animation, the music, and most importantly, the characters, were all top-notch for a kid's cartoon. So here I am today, having watched all 26 episodes of Season 1, and depressed that there's no more to watch 'til December. I can honestly call myself a bronie now.

For some reason, Rainbow Dash is my favorite character; I guess I like her tomboyish personality. Of course, my second favorite is Fluttershy, followed by Twilight Sparkle and Applejack, then Rarity and Pinkie-pie. I definitely like Rarity more now than I did the first 13 episodes or so (she was hilarious in the Diamond Dog episode), but she's still not that interesting to me compared to the wise and mature personalities of Twilight and AJ. As for Pinkie, well.. Never really liked her all that much, although it was nice to see her other side in Party of One.

Why is this show so good?
◕ http://kiwiclonearmy.sadlife.net/ ◕
Perihelion
Profile Joined April 2011
82 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 11:50:19
August 14 2011 11:50 GMT
#539
On August 14 2011 17:35 Soulfire wrote:
Why is this show so good?



It is full of pony magic and friendship. Which are basically the two best things in the world.
Spitmode
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany1510 Posts
August 14 2011 11:56 GMT
#540
goooy goooo
"Make house -> Robots come out of house -> Robots shoot lazers -> Someone wins"
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason95
Railgan 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16308
Mini 358
Dewaltoss 163
ggaemo 129
Hyuk 128
firebathero 100
ZZZero.O 86
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto37
League of Legends
Doublelift2336
Counter-Strike
Fnx 940
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5203
crisheroes963
Liquid`Hasu712
Other Games
summit1g5032
FrodaN2677
fl0m979
Beastyqt784
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe307
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10434
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur254
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 41m
INu's Battles
15h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 41m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.