• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11895 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 39

Forum Index > Dota 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 1254 Next
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 21 2011 21:01 GMT
#761
On November 22 2011 05:01 lozarian wrote:
You only start doing that if your static is going badly, which can not necessarily be your fault. C.f. kittens.

I'm not advocating just getting last hits and ignoring denies as you seem to be implying. I'm suggesting crisis management.


I am not suggesting either. You don't get that luxury of pulling creeps back. You are presenting options though if he does get that luxury.
Get it by your hands...
salosu
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
November 22 2011 04:16 GMT
#762
anyone know how you check previous games stats?

and can you set hotkeys to change between starter items and the advanced items?
Jitsu
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States929 Posts
November 22 2011 04:25 GMT
#763
I believe this could go in this thread.

My simple question:

How do I check my FPS in DotA 2? I know I have to access the console, just don't know the whole process, or how to even open the console.
Zerg Player in CheckMate Gaming - http://checkmategaming.webs.com/
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 22 2011 05:13 GMT
#764
net_graph 1 for the most basic netgraph.
Get it by your hands...
esasafe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States103 Posts
November 22 2011 05:36 GMT
#765
On November 22 2011 13:25 Jitsu wrote:
I believe this could go in this thread.

My simple question:

How do I check my FPS in DotA 2? I know I have to access the console, just don't know the whole process, or how to even open the console.


1) open console
2) type: cl_showfps 1
3) optional: fps_max *insert your max fps here*
4) close console

You should see your fps in the top left during games and matches that you're watching.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
November 22 2011 21:18 GMT
#766
Good thing people gave directions on how to open console after the guy clearly said he didn't know how to open it.

In your steam library of games, right click dota2.
Properties>Set launch options>add the words '-console' in the line and then ok.

Open dota2. Your console should open up immediately. If not hit the ` key next to the [1] key. From there you can cl_showfps 1 or net_graph 1.

If you don't want console to open every time you open dota 2, but still want to be able to use console type in the command:
con_enable 1. From there you delete the '-console' line from game launch options.

This is easily searchable in google btw.
salosu
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
November 24 2011 02:35 GMT
#767
Anyone know how to check your own replays / previous game stats?

I tried going to watch -> recent games -> my name, but no results came up.

Oh and does anyone know where your screenshots go? I cant seem to find the folder for dota2.
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:36:14
November 26 2011 18:25 GMT
#768
Screenshots should be kept in the steam screenshot manager I think (not 100% sure for dota2) check view>screenshots in the steam client.

As for replays I don't think they are recorded, you can record manually by using the console commands record and stoprecord. Not sure on this though, they could be stored on the servers but I wouldn't know how to access them.

Sorry I couldn't be much help

Anyway on to my question. I would really like some help/opinions on how I'm playing in pub at the moment.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm focusing on omniknight (just because I was playing a lot of jereziah before in HoN and thought it would be best to continue focusing on him while acquanting myself with the new interface.) as a semi-support, possible semi-carry if needed/possible.

I buy chicken always (because no one else seems to) and get one flask and 2 claritys, and 4 tangoes. Then I save for either boots or ring of regen depending on how the lanes going (boots if im getting good farm because the enemies are bad, and/or my lane-mate is bad and can't last hit. ring if no farm.) then I upgrade courier after that. I actually don't buy wards until after I get my first item. Which can lead us to bad situation if they are good players and roam/gank early and get easy kills. No one seems to buy wards at the start in pubs which annoys me, I definitely can't afford it after getting chicken.

Anyway, my first build item is soul ring (I fell in love with Jere with early blood chalice in HoN and it's effectively the same thing here.) Instead of basillus, which is the "recommended" first item. I'm wondering if this is the correct choice, I just love the synergy with soul ring, but would I be a better support with basillus? Anyway, then after that I really start getting wards on cooldown. Aslong as I have soul ring, survivability is not a concern. By this time I'm level 6 and just run around warding, ganking if theres a good opportunity... Hopefully I get one or two assists and can start to save up for Arcane Boots which just makes me a healing-mana-regening machine.

Now here's the problem, by this time the game is usually decided.
--We either have a good start and I have/get these items (and then meka, and then save for buyback, and then the game IS over) and there are wards everywhere and everything is GREAT!
--Or, we have a bad start, either mid loses badly, or they gank well in the early game, I might even just make a mistake and die a couple of times badly and can't even afford ANYTHING (not even ring of regen) by level 6!!! And then the game is lost.

So is there anything I can do early game to rectify this? Of course later in the game anything can happen in team fights or in terms of carry-farm, so I almost feel like the game is out of my hands as the game goes on, but at the start I feel like I'm missing something. In HoN with the free chicken and cheaper(which means quicker) wards at the secret shop, early game is MUCH safer and I can almost guarantee entering midgame healthy item-wise.

If anyone could help at all with feedback that would be great, I really want to try to get better at dota/2 I've played about 20 games with omniknight now and it always feels like it ends either one way or another solely by what happens in the early game. I'd love to be able to help our team make it as far in to the midgame as possible, but I can't see any way to do that without earlier wards which would gimp my ability to get items/chicken.

I know I could just play a "proper" support hero (cm, vs) and just ward really heavily from the start, but if I end up going like 0-6 or something, people Really start to rage in pub, I haven't yet found someone in pubs who seems to understand what I'm trying to do when I try to play like that, and even had some guy raging the other day because I had "negative kd" Like wtf, we're all supposed to carry?


Damn, I just realised I wrote too much. Sorry, and thanks if you read it.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
November 26 2011 21:23 GMT
#769
I was playing Brood vs a SandKing, and noticed that when I denying creeps after he jsut attacked them, it would still activate caustic finale (I'm pretty sure that's what was happening, but I need to test it again). Before doing that tho, I want to make sure, was it this way in Dota1 or it would be a bug?
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 21:32:17
November 26 2011 21:31 GMT
#770
Caustic Finale places a buff on the enemy unit Sand King attacks that lasts for two seconds.

So yes, it is working as intended from WCIII DotA.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Kentakky
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1272 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 22:43:16
November 26 2011 22:41 GMT
#771
On November 27 2011 03:25 skipgamer wrote:
Screenshots should be kept in the steam screenshot manager I think (not 100% sure for dota2) check view>screenshots in the steam client.

As for replays I don't think they are recorded, you can record manually by using the console commands record and stoprecord. Not sure on this though, they could be stored on the servers but I wouldn't know how to access them.

Sorry I couldn't be much help

Anyway on to my question. I would really like some help/opinions on how I'm playing in pub at the moment.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm focusing on omniknight (just because I was playing a lot of jereziah before in HoN and thought it would be best to continue focusing on him while acquanting myself with the new interface.) as a semi-support, possible semi-carry if needed/possible.

I buy chicken always (because no one else seems to) and get one flask and 2 claritys, and 4 tangoes. Then I save for either boots or ring of regen depending on how the lanes going (boots if im getting good farm because the enemies are bad, and/or my lane-mate is bad and can't last hit. ring if no farm.) then I upgrade courier after that. I actually don't buy wards until after I get my first item. Which can lead us to bad situation if they are good players and roam/gank early and get easy kills. No one seems to buy wards at the start in pubs which annoys me, I definitely can't afford it after getting chicken.

Anyway, my first build item is soul ring (I fell in love with Jere with early blood chalice in HoN and it's effectively the same thing here.) Instead of basillus, which is the "recommended" first item. I'm wondering if this is the correct choice, I just love the synergy with soul ring, but would I be a better support with basillus? Anyway, then after that I really start getting wards on cooldown. Aslong as I have soul ring, survivability is not a concern. By this time I'm level 6 and just run around warding, ganking if theres a good opportunity... Hopefully I get one or two assists and can start to save up for Arcane Boots which just makes me a healing-mana-regening machine.

Now here's the problem, by this time the game is usually decided.
--We either have a good start and I have/get these items (and then meka, and then save for buyback, and then the game IS over) and there are wards everywhere and everything is GREAT!
--Or, we have a bad start, either mid loses badly, or they gank well in the early game, I might even just make a mistake and die a couple of times badly and can't even afford ANYTHING (not even ring of regen) by level 6!!! And then the game is lost.

So is there anything I can do early game to rectify this? Of course later in the game anything can happen in team fights or in terms of carry-farm, so I almost feel like the game is out of my hands as the game goes on, but at the start I feel like I'm missing something. In HoN with the free chicken and cheaper(which means quicker) wards at the secret shop, early game is MUCH safer and I can almost guarantee entering midgame healthy item-wise.

If anyone could help at all with feedback that would be great, I really want to try to get better at dota/2 I've played about 20 games with omniknight now and it always feels like it ends either one way or another solely by what happens in the early game. I'd love to be able to help our team make it as far in to the midgame as possible, but I can't see any way to do that without earlier wards which would gimp my ability to get items/chicken.

I know I could just play a "proper" support hero (cm, vs) and just ward really heavily from the start, but if I end up going like 0-6 or something, people Really start to rage in pub, I haven't yet found someone in pubs who seems to understand what I'm trying to do when I try to play like that, and even had some guy raging the other day because I had "negative kd" Like wtf, we're all supposed to carry?


Damn, I just realised I wrote too much. Sorry, and thanks if you read it.



Early game you can't really help all the lanes and you can't really run around since you'll need some farm and levels with omni to play him effectevily i.e if mid loses there's not too much you can do about it, your mid hero have to find some way to get momentum back in farm / exp. You can't really run around too much to help others unless it's with a good purpose like you go ward river or something and then after you go stop a push/pushing a tower or help your team win a minor clash. Other than that you need to be in your lane so you can get that exp and farm, if you're up against a hard lane and can't go in for last hits at all you should be able to at least stay alive and just by doing that you'll have a soul ring and boots and at level 7 you'll get increased farm momentum with your heal spell maxed.

A tip with soul ring is to use it even if you're full mana and hp and go in to get 2 guaranteed last hits or something like that you'll still be full hp and mana after that.

As omni you're very much capable of still being relevant later in the game if you bought a pipe/shiva/scythe + having repel, guardian angel, degen and heal all potent in their own way even if they have diffusal on the other team for purge.

other than that all I can say is increase your map awareness, if your team doesn't help you with miss calls etc you need to be looking at the minimap and notice these misses yourself, knowing what enemy hero dies and when he respawns cause he can potentially tp/go to your lane and try to kill you.
My immune system is so strong that I have to get AIDS just to be normal.
arto
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 23:25:49
November 26 2011 23:23 GMT
#772
Anyone know how to change the console key the standard "bind key toggleconsole" does not want to work for me.
arto
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 23:26:01
November 26 2011 23:25 GMT
#773
Woops double post
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 27 2011 00:52 GMT
#774
On November 27 2011 03:25 skipgamer wrote:
Screenshots should be kept in the steam screenshot manager I think (not 100% sure for dota2) check view>screenshots in the steam client.

As for replays I don't think they are recorded, you can record manually by using the console commands record and stoprecord. Not sure on this though, they could be stored on the servers but I wouldn't know how to access them.

Sorry I couldn't be much help

Anyway on to my question. I would really like some help/opinions on how I'm playing in pub at the moment.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm focusing on omniknight (just because I was playing a lot of jereziah before in HoN and thought it would be best to continue focusing on him while acquanting myself with the new interface.) as a semi-support, possible semi-carry if needed/possible.

I buy chicken always (because no one else seems to) and get one flask and 2 claritys, and 4 tangoes. Then I save for either boots or ring of regen depending on how the lanes going (boots if im getting good farm because the enemies are bad, and/or my lane-mate is bad and can't last hit. ring if no farm.) then I upgrade courier after that. I actually don't buy wards until after I get my first item. Which can lead us to bad situation if they are good players and roam/gank early and get easy kills. No one seems to buy wards at the start in pubs which annoys me, I definitely can't afford it after getting chicken.

Anyway, my first build item is soul ring (I fell in love with Jere with early blood chalice in HoN and it's effectively the same thing here.) Instead of basillus, which is the "recommended" first item. I'm wondering if this is the correct choice, I just love the synergy with soul ring, but would I be a better support with basillus? Anyway, then after that I really start getting wards on cooldown. Aslong as I have soul ring, survivability is not a concern. By this time I'm level 6 and just run around warding, ganking if theres a good opportunity... Hopefully I get one or two assists and can start to save up for Arcane Boots which just makes me a healing-mana-regening machine.

Now here's the problem, by this time the game is usually decided.
--We either have a good start and I have/get these items (and then meka, and then save for buyback, and then the game IS over) and there are wards everywhere and everything is GREAT!
--Or, we have a bad start, either mid loses badly, or they gank well in the early game, I might even just make a mistake and die a couple of times badly and can't even afford ANYTHING (not even ring of regen) by level 6!!! And then the game is lost.

So is there anything I can do early game to rectify this? Of course later in the game anything can happen in team fights or in terms of carry-farm, so I almost feel like the game is out of my hands as the game goes on, but at the start I feel like I'm missing something. In HoN with the free chicken and cheaper(which means quicker) wards at the secret shop, early game is MUCH safer and I can almost guarantee entering midgame healthy item-wise.

If anyone could help at all with feedback that would be great, I really want to try to get better at dota/2 I've played about 20 games with omniknight now and it always feels like it ends either one way or another solely by what happens in the early game. I'd love to be able to help our team make it as far in to the midgame as possible, but I can't see any way to do that without earlier wards which would gimp my ability to get items/chicken.

I know I could just play a "proper" support hero (cm, vs) and just ward really heavily from the start, but if I end up going like 0-6 or something, people Really start to rage in pub, I haven't yet found someone in pubs who seems to understand what I'm trying to do when I try to play like that, and even had some guy raging the other day because I had "negative kd" Like wtf, we're all supposed to carry?


Damn, I just realised I wrote too much. Sorry, and thanks if you read it.

often the recommended item builds arent all that good.
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
ilovelings
Profile Joined January 2011
Argentina776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-27 17:35:20
November 27 2011 17:30 GMT
#775
On November 27 2011 07:41 Kentakky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 03:25 skipgamer wrote:
Screenshots should be kept in the steam screenshot manager I think (not 100% sure for dota2) check view>screenshots in the steam client.

As for replays I don't think they are recorded, you can record manually by using the console commands record and stoprecord. Not sure on this though, they could be stored on the servers but I wouldn't know how to access them.

Sorry I couldn't be much help

Anyway on to my question. I would really like some help/opinions on how I'm playing in pub at the moment.
+ Show Spoiler +

I'm focusing on omniknight (just because I was playing a lot of jereziah before in HoN and thought it would be best to continue focusing on him while acquanting myself with the new interface.) as a semi-support, possible semi-carry if needed/possible.

I buy chicken always (because no one else seems to) and get one flask and 2 claritys, and 4 tangoes. Then I save for either boots or ring of regen depending on how the lanes going (boots if im getting good farm because the enemies are bad, and/or my lane-mate is bad and can't last hit. ring if no farm.) then I upgrade courier after that. I actually don't buy wards until after I get my first item. Which can lead us to bad situation if they are good players and roam/gank early and get easy kills. No one seems to buy wards at the start in pubs which annoys me, I definitely can't afford it after getting chicken.

Anyway, my first build item is soul ring (I fell in love with Jere with early blood chalice in HoN and it's effectively the same thing here.) Instead of basillus, which is the "recommended" first item. I'm wondering if this is the correct choice, I just love the synergy with soul ring, but would I be a better support with basillus? Anyway, then after that I really start getting wards on cooldown. Aslong as I have soul ring, survivability is not a concern. By this time I'm level 6 and just run around warding, ganking if theres a good opportunity... Hopefully I get one or two assists and can start to save up for Arcane Boots which just makes me a healing-mana-regening machine.

Now here's the problem, by this time the game is usually decided.
--We either have a good start and I have/get these items (and then meka, and then save for buyback, and then the game IS over) and there are wards everywhere and everything is GREAT!
--Or, we have a bad start, either mid loses badly, or they gank well in the early game, I might even just make a mistake and die a couple of times badly and can't even afford ANYTHING (not even ring of regen) by level 6!!! And then the game is lost.

So is there anything I can do early game to rectify this? Of course later in the game anything can happen in team fights or in terms of carry-farm, so I almost feel like the game is out of my hands as the game goes on, but at the start I feel like I'm missing something. In HoN with the free chicken and cheaper(which means quicker) wards at the secret shop, early game is MUCH safer and I can almost guarantee entering midgame healthy item-wise.

If anyone could help at all with feedback that would be great, I really want to try to get better at dota/2 I've played about 20 games with omniknight now and it always feels like it ends either one way or another solely by what happens in the early game. I'd love to be able to help our team make it as far in to the midgame as possible, but I can't see any way to do that without earlier wards which would gimp my ability to get items/chicken.

I know I could just play a "proper" support hero (cm, vs) and just ward really heavily from the start, but if I end up going like 0-6 or something, people Really start to rage in pub, I haven't yet found someone in pubs who seems to understand what I'm trying to do when I try to play like that, and even had some guy raging the other day because I had "negative kd" Like wtf, we're all supposed to carry?


Damn, I just realised I wrote too much. Sorry, and thanks if you read it.



Early game you can't really help all the lanes and you can't really run around since you'll need some farm and levels with omni to play him effectevily i.e if mid loses there's not too much you can do about it, your mid hero have to find some way to get momentum back in farm / exp. You can't really run around too much to help others unless it's with a good purpose like you go ward river or something and then after you go stop a push/pushing a tower or help your team win a minor clash. Other than that you need to be in your lane so you can get that exp and farm, if you're up against a hard lane and can't go in for last hits at all you should be able to at least stay alive and just by doing that you'll have a soul ring and boots and at level 7 you'll get increased farm momentum with your heal spell maxed.

A tip with soul ring is to use it even if you're full mana and hp and go in to get 2 guaranteed last hits or something like that you'll still be full hp and mana after that.

As omni you're very much capable of still being relevant later in the game if you bought a pipe/shiva/scythe + having repel, guardian angel, degen and heal all potent in their own way even if they have diffusal on the other team for purge.

other than that all I can say is increase your map awareness, if your team doesn't help you with miss calls etc you need to be looking at the minimap and notice these misses yourself, knowing what enemy hero dies and when he respawns cause he can potentially tp/go to your lane and try to kill you.


Farm more. Get more items.

The Omniknight is very item dependant in the late game. If your OK is big and mean, it means that your carry is bigger and meanier.
People is diying.
Therealdevil
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands1021 Posts
November 27 2011 18:35 GMT
#776
How does one swap heroes :3
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
November 27 2011 18:40 GMT
#777
On November 28 2011 03:35 Therealdevil wrote:
How does one swap heroes :3

Once you pick him your stuck with him for the rest of that game!
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
November 27 2011 18:52 GMT
#778
Is the attack damage random deviation with a set range (e.g. 45-60) kept or is base damage constant now?
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
5-s
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1674 Posts
November 27 2011 19:35 GMT
#779
On November 28 2011 03:52 LemOn wrote:
Is the attack damage random deviation with a set range (e.g. 45-60) kept or is base damage constant now?

It still includes dice rolls, just shows the average.
I liked Dota before it was Mainstream.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
November 27 2011 19:36 GMT
#780
On November 28 2011 04:35 5-s wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2011 03:52 LemOn wrote:
Is the attack damage random deviation with a set range (e.g. 45-60) kept or is base damage constant now?

It still includes dice rolls, just shows the average.

yes if you want to check for sure you can look at the battle log
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 1254 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 572
soO 538
Hyuk 417
BeSt 393
Shinee 36
Mind 35
Bale 24
Mong 11
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1137
XaKoH 537
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Other Games
summit1g9558
olofmeister723
ceh9508
Happy167
Livibee162
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.