• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11895 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 38

Forum Index > Dota 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 1254 Next
Defury
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany206 Posts
November 21 2011 07:05 GMT
#741
On November 21 2011 15:59 esasafe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 15:50 Defury wrote:
So I have been playing a bit and now I am curious about a few things/

1) Courier, what happens when 2 people want to use it at once?

2) Morphling. How do I know his default stats and when do I know its safe to morph into high agi? Do I always go high agi then hit str as soon as I get attacked? And after I do morph one or the other what do I do to get back to a normal stat.

3) are the suggested builds any good for a beginner?


1) Courier takes both of their commands. It's up to the two players to figure out who gets to use it first.

2) I'll leave this to a morphling player to answer better. You can see his default stats in the box on the lower left of the screen that shows all of his stats. You get it back to a normal stat by turning on the opposite morph that you used - if you morphed into agi, then once you're done and want to go back to normal you morph into str.

3) Uh. In general they're not a bad place to start. Certain heroes stick out in my mind (cm, lich, especially venge) as having their item set be kind of dumb. I think I remember seeing a butterfly or something like that on venge's recommended items.



Well his defaults actually change when you morph and don't show as bonus or at least that's how it looks.
esasafe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States103 Posts
November 21 2011 07:23 GMT
#742
On November 21 2011 16:05 Defury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 15:59 esasafe wrote:
On November 21 2011 15:50 Defury wrote:
So I have been playing a bit and now I am curious about a few things/

1) Courier, what happens when 2 people want to use it at once?

2) Morphling. How do I know his default stats and when do I know its safe to morph into high agi? Do I always go high agi then hit str as soon as I get attacked? And after I do morph one or the other what do I do to get back to a normal stat.

3) are the suggested builds any good for a beginner?


1) Courier takes both of their commands. It's up to the two players to figure out who gets to use it first.

2) I'll leave this to a morphling player to answer better. You can see his default stats in the box on the lower left of the screen that shows all of his stats. You get it back to a normal stat by turning on the opposite morph that you used - if you morphed into agi, then once you're done and want to go back to normal you morph into str.

3) Uh. In general they're not a bad place to start. Certain heroes stick out in my mind (cm, lich, especially venge) as having their item set be kind of dumb. I think I remember seeing a butterfly or something like that on venge's recommended items.



Well his defaults actually change when you morph and don't show as bonus or at least that's how it looks.



Well, yeah. Why don't you just remember the default stats before you start morphing them, or if you can't remember them write them down if it's that important to go back to default stats (which it really isn't). More often, you just morph to whatever amount of health you think will keep you alive at any given time. I've got nothing more specific on what amount of health that is for you, though.
Defury
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany206 Posts
November 21 2011 07:48 GMT
#743
On November 21 2011 16:23 esasafe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 16:05 Defury wrote:
On November 21 2011 15:59 esasafe wrote:
On November 21 2011 15:50 Defury wrote:
So I have been playing a bit and now I am curious about a few things/

1) Courier, what happens when 2 people want to use it at once?

2) Morphling. How do I know his default stats and when do I know its safe to morph into high agi? Do I always go high agi then hit str as soon as I get attacked? And after I do morph one or the other what do I do to get back to a normal stat.

3) are the suggested builds any good for a beginner?


1) Courier takes both of their commands. It's up to the two players to figure out who gets to use it first.

2) I'll leave this to a morphling player to answer better. You can see his default stats in the box on the lower left of the screen that shows all of his stats. You get it back to a normal stat by turning on the opposite morph that you used - if you morphed into agi, then once you're done and want to go back to normal you morph into str.

3) Uh. In general they're not a bad place to start. Certain heroes stick out in my mind (cm, lich, especially venge) as having their item set be kind of dumb. I think I remember seeing a butterfly or something like that on venge's recommended items.



Well his defaults actually change when you morph and don't show as bonus or at least that's how it looks.



Well, yeah. Why don't you just remember the default stats before you start morphing them, or if you can't remember them write them down if it's that important to go back to default stats (which it really isn't). More often, you just morph to whatever amount of health you think will keep you alive at any given time. I've got nothing more specific on what amount of health that is for you, though.


Ah ok, thanks a ton for the info. Another question when the game gets to the point where we have killed 1 tower and have to cross the river to farm the creep line what then I have a bad habit of being terrified to cross the river, do I just cross and keep farming like usual?
SpectralFremen
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia386 Posts
November 21 2011 07:52 GMT
#744
On November 21 2011 16:48 Defury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 16:23 esasafe wrote:
On November 21 2011 16:05 Defury wrote:
On November 21 2011 15:59 esasafe wrote:
On November 21 2011 15:50 Defury wrote:
So I have been playing a bit and now I am curious about a few things/

1) Courier, what happens when 2 people want to use it at once?

2) Morphling. How do I know his default stats and when do I know its safe to morph into high agi? Do I always go high agi then hit str as soon as I get attacked? And after I do morph one or the other what do I do to get back to a normal stat.

3) are the suggested builds any good for a beginner?


1) Courier takes both of their commands. It's up to the two players to figure out who gets to use it first.

2) I'll leave this to a morphling player to answer better. You can see his default stats in the box on the lower left of the screen that shows all of his stats. You get it back to a normal stat by turning on the opposite morph that you used - if you morphed into agi, then once you're done and want to go back to normal you morph into str.

3) Uh. In general they're not a bad place to start. Certain heroes stick out in my mind (cm, lich, especially venge) as having their item set be kind of dumb. I think I remember seeing a butterfly or something like that on venge's recommended items.



Well his defaults actually change when you morph and don't show as bonus or at least that's how it looks.



Well, yeah. Why don't you just remember the default stats before you start morphing them, or if you can't remember them write them down if it's that important to go back to default stats (which it really isn't). More often, you just morph to whatever amount of health you think will keep you alive at any given time. I've got nothing more specific on what amount of health that is for you, though.


Ah ok, thanks a ton for the info. Another question when the game gets to the point where we have killed 1 tower and have to cross the river to farm the creep line what then I have a bad habit of being terrified to cross the river, do I just cross and keep farming like usual?


As a general rule, no. Unless you have a way of knowing when the enemies are going to gank you from the forrest next to you (ie you have wards up or someone on your team is farming there forrest) its probably a bad idea. If you do go here make sure you have a TP scroll so you can escape quickly, because unless the other team is retarded they will probably come gank you if you are "deep".
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere"
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 10:09 GMT
#745
@defury - that's a pretty good way to get yourself super dead really fast. The real answer is static famig, you shouldn't 'have' to cross the river at all, unless you allies fuck everything up for you. Theres plenty of guides around, but in general it means for every hit you do on an enemy creep, do one on yours. If you're accidentally pushing, deny your creeps from 50% hp. It's an important carry skill.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
Defury
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Germany206 Posts
November 21 2011 10:36 GMT
#746
On November 21 2011 19:09 lozarian wrote:
@defury - that's a pretty good way to get yourself super dead really fast. The real answer is static famig, you shouldn't 'have' to cross the river at all, unless you allies fuck everything up for you. Theres plenty of guides around, but in general it means for every hit you do on an enemy creep, do one on yours. If you're accidentally pushing, deny your creeps from 50% hp. It's an important carry skill.



Well the issue is when their tower gets pushed and falls the creep line ends up moving up for some reason, Should I just deny creeps till it moves back down?
SpectralFremen
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia386 Posts
November 21 2011 10:49 GMT
#747
Do other things, gank lanes, farm neutrals. Just dont go too deep and get yourself killed or your teammates will get narky.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere"
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
November 21 2011 11:21 GMT
#748
Watching streams the evil fire lava side HQ has an absurdly sick looking collapse exploding animation like war of the worlds when it gets killed, while the good side HQ just dissapears.

Is this just an unfinished animation or are they going to keep it like that?
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 13:11 GMT
#749
I think it's just unfinished, I'd hope it is anyway - I've made a couple of posts asking about unfinished art - upheaval for example looks like utter ass.

If you find your lane pushing itself you're farmin wrong, if your intention is to farm hard - it will usually take. A couple of waves of hard denying to pull it back, so it's a a decision call as to what is thebest courseof action. Generally Id say if you're going. To end up past the river before it equalises, give the hell up on the wave, auto it a bit to push it faster, go to neuts and hope that when itswings back you're in a better position.

This all depends on your map control and vision, of course.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 15:40:42
November 21 2011 15:36 GMT
#750
On November 21 2011 19:36 Defury wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 19:09 lozarian wrote:
@defury - that's a pretty good way to get yourself super dead really fast. The real answer is static famig, you shouldn't 'have' to cross the river at all, unless you allies fuck everything up for you. Theres plenty of guides around, but in general it means for every hit you do on an enemy creep, do one on yours. If you're accidentally pushing, deny your creeps from 50% hp. It's an important carry skill.



Well the issue is when their tower gets pushed and falls the creep line ends up moving up for some reason, Should I just deny creeps till it moves back down?


Then you are just terrible at last hitting in terms of farming and denying. You literally can dictate where the creep waves will meet if you are just by yourself in a lane, go practice it in training mode.

Edit:

And no, it's not like what some people have said about "denying a couple waves to pull it back", whatever the fuck that means. You just deny like you normally would and really just focus on last hitting. You do not alternate waves of last hitting and denying, you are not pulling or pushing anything back or forward, if you are doing it right then the creep wave position should NOT move at all. If you know how to double tap creeps then it shouldn't be an issue other than getting use to doing it consistently. You can keep the meeting point of creepwaves static for a good 5 minutes with most heroes.
Get it by your hands...
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 16:05:16
November 21 2011 16:03 GMT
#751
So out of all heroes so far, why is alchemist completely different from his war 3 version? His hotkeys aren't the same...his stun initiation makes him stop moving from casting, and it doesn't have the same buffer of time for you to release the stun as war 3. Was super comfortable with every hero till I randomed alchemist a few times. I remember in war 3 it was a intended fix to make sure that he didn't have to stop to start casting his stun.

Edit: Also his stun doesn't work on wr during windrun...maybe I should test but thought that spells still stunned wr during wr?
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 16:08 GMT
#752
Judi- I mean that if you do fuck up your static, start attacking your own creeps from 50% and only go for the very last on the enemy creeps. Instead of being high and mighty, you could try to be helpful, rather than justtelling people that they're shit.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 16:29:11
November 21 2011 16:25 GMT
#753
On November 22 2011 01:08 lozarian wrote:
Judi- I mean that if you do fuck up your static, start attacking your own creeps from 50% and only go for the very last on the enemy creeps. Instead of being high and mighty, you could try to be helpful, rather than justtelling people that they're shit.


You realize if you fuck up your static and there are missing heroes, you already kicked your safe farm out of the window right? Unless you think you have 30+ seconds (more like a minute) to recover...in which case you are just speaking out of theory and poorly-crafted one at that.

It's not being high and mighty, it's me calling you out on something that you clearly haven't executed nor even put any more thought into the problem than some half-baked theorycrafting. That is me being helpful.

Edit:

This is a problem I see a lot at various forums regarding subtle things like this, half the people know what's going on but only partially understand the mechanics behind it. Then they go on the forums and express that half-understanding by perpetuating fallacies.
Get it by your hands...
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 17:45 GMT
#754
I fully agree - hence why I said "probably give the fuck up and go neuts and wait for another chance" and "if you find it pushing you're farming wrong"

I was trying to explain the mechanics of static farming, albeit badly because I was on my phone in the shitter at work, rather than just saying "because you suck at farming" - if the question is being asked, it clearly needs to be answered in more depth.

Similarly if, as is clearly the case, we are not talking about a particularly high level game, you probably DO have 30 seconds to try and get your equilibrium back to where you want it. What I was trying to say was:

if you're finding that you're slowly pushing forward, you're doing to much damage to the enemy creeps over your own creeps and hence need to overcompensate by starting the deny earlier than you normally would, to pull the wave back slightly. In theory static farming is easy, in practice you can see it going slightly wrong and, again "depending on map control and vision" try to compensate and bring it back.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 18:33:25
November 21 2011 17:52 GMT
#755
On November 22 2011 02:45 lozarian wrote:
I fully agree - hence why I said "probably give the fuck up and go neuts and wait for another chance" and "if you find it pushing you're farming wrong"

I was trying to explain the mechanics of static farming, albeit badly because I was on my phone in the shitter at work, rather than just saying "because you suck at farming" - if the question is being asked, it clearly needs to be answered in more depth.

Similarly if, as is clearly the case, we are not talking about a particularly high level game, you probably DO have 30 seconds to try and get your equilibrium back to where you want it. What I was trying to say was:

if you're finding that you're slowly pushing forward, you're doing to much damage to the enemy creeps over your own creeps and hence need to overcompensate by starting the deny earlier than you normally would, to pull the wave back slightly. In theory static farming is easy, in practice you can see it going slightly wrong and, again "depending on map control and vision" try to compensate and bring it back.


Fair enough, but posting half-way answers isn't helpful and actually detrimental to answering the question.

And you really don't have 30 seconds to correct anything when heroes are gone from the map. Don't use the not high level game excuse, it's a terrible way to pigeonhole yourself into the scrub category, learn to play the game properly and you'll avoid all the frustration of getting bodied by better players when you improve. Otherwise you're just capping your own development by throwing all these needlessly bad habits into your skill sets. Another phenomenon I see a lot and have experienced in DotA, confirmation bias is a bitch.

Edit:

Funnily enough, there's a very relevant blog post by Snuggles which highlights some of the things I was referring to. Here
Get it by your hands...
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 18:42 GMT
#756
Again - "dependant on vision and map control", obviously the ideal is to do everything right first time and never make a mistake, and one should never budget for doing anything else, because noticing that your creep wave has pushed slightly forward and then realising what will happen if you don't do the right thing there and then is a bad habit. I just spent 5 minutes in a game literally this second doing exactly that. Static farming, I was within maybe 400 range of the same spot for the entire 5 minutes - and you know what, when I noticed my creep line slightly pushing forward funnily enough I didn't decide "fuck it, I've clearly lost this static farm, may as well give up and /wrists" I took some corrective measures, started denying my own creeps at 50%, and brought it back the 2-300 units it had crept forward back towards my base. <-- that is what I was trying to describe, I may have not done it very well, but my point still stands that the basic static farm is:

Find spot you want to farm at.
Deal equal damage to creep lines when they're clashing at full strength
If your line is pushing too far forwards (whatever reason - when you started you had an extra ranged creep, you got distracted by a kitten and autoattacked three times, whatever), start denying your own creeps at higher hp
????
profit.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
esotericc
Profile Joined July 2011
449 Posts
November 21 2011 19:00 GMT
#757
What is double tapping creeps? Also jud what do you suggest to do when the lane does get pushed just roam and try and gank?

Curious because the last couple games I played this exact situation happened.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
November 21 2011 19:07 GMT
#758
Double tapping creeps is like 2-shotting it, rather than doing it with one, I find it easier to control the creep wave and actually get denies rather than just start denying creeps at 50% like Iozarian is suggesting.

The situation you are describing depends on a lot more factors, what heroes you are playing against, what are they doing, what heroes you have, etc. Your options depend on a lot more things than just your lanes pushed. I know that sounds like a non-answer, but I really can't give you more than that. I can only offer things to consider when you make your decision.
Get it by your hands...
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
November 21 2011 20:01 GMT
#759
You only start doing that if your static is going badly, which can not necessarily be your fault. C.f. kittens.

I'm not advocating just getting last hits and ignoring denies as you seem to be implying. I'm suggesting crisis management.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
paschl
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany666 Posts
November 21 2011 20:33 GMT
#760
Towards the static thing, i think Luminous has posted a nice video about it.




If you wanna learn dota his commentaries and the DCDHs are really helpful.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 1254 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 572
soO 538
Hyuk 417
BeSt 393
Shinee 36
Mind 35
Bale 24
Mong 11
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1137
XaKoH 537
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Other Games
summit1g9558
olofmeister723
ceh9508
Happy167
Livibee162
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.