• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8584 users

June 26th -- Diablo III Patch 1.0.3a – v.1.0.3. 10235 - P…

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 45 Next All
Phenny
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1435 Posts
June 26 2012 08:27 GMT
#741
New patch doesn't mention inferno ghom either : ((((((((((
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
June 26 2012 08:35 GMT
#742
On June 26 2012 17:15 b_unnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 16:48 Medrea wrote:
I must be crazy. After about 2000 (closer to 2100 but I will round down) rare drops in Act 3 I have nowhere near 160 ilvl 63 drops, yet Blizzard claims the drop rates are as described.

/boggle. I don't even have half that.


did you count blues/whites?


Nope. Just rares, blues and whites don't even register in my vision anymore >.>
twitch.tv/medrea
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-26 10:59:02
June 26 2012 10:58 GMT
#743
If I rubberband into death one more fucking time >.<
I noticed getting slowed didn't teleport me anymore but damn near everything else I do does. Every minute of playtime I will rubberband atleast once. Also been stuck in an infinite rubberbanding loop twice. Anyone with ~200ms experience this after the patch? $20 more for shittier service as usual.
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Phenny
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia1435 Posts
June 26 2012 11:35 GMT
#744
On June 26 2012 19:58 vol_ wrote:
If I rubberband into death one more fucking time >.<
I noticed getting slowed didn't teleport me anymore but damn near everything else I do does. Every minute of playtime I will rubberband atleast once. Also been stuck in an infinite rubberbanding loop twice. Anyone with ~200ms experience this after the patch? $20 more for shittier service as usual.


Ah damn that sucks, since ~ a week ago I've had near perfect latency. 200ms and maybe 2-3 very minor rubber bands an hour (excluding those caused by alt tabbing back into the game). Ping bar only once gone red once and amber twice iirc.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
June 26 2012 11:51 GMT
#745
Rubberbanding seems to be somewhat dependant on your system. I've noticed I rubber band on my old laptop a lot more than when I'm playing on my decent desktop. Maybe once every half an hour I'll rubberband on my desktop, but every five minutes on my laptop. Pausing and unpausing seems to be the worst for me. Every time I unpause, it'll wait about five seconds and then put me back where I was when I paused. Nearly killed me countless times on HC when I pause in the middle of an elite pack engagement to gather my head.
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
KezseN
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1450 Posts
June 26 2012 12:08 GMT
#746
On June 26 2012 20:51 Teliko wrote:
Rubberbanding seems to be somewhat dependant on your system. I've noticed I rubber band on my old laptop a lot more than when I'm playing on my decent desktop. Maybe once every half an hour I'll rubberband on my desktop, but every five minutes on my laptop. Pausing and unpausing seems to be the worst for me. Every time I unpause, it'll wait about five seconds and then put me back where I was when I paused. Nearly killed me countless times on HC when I pause in the middle of an elite pack engagement to gather my head.


What is rubberbanding? A lag spike whilst playing diablo?
To Skeleton King: "Have you considered employment at Apple?"
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-26 12:21:23
June 26 2012 12:15 GMT
#747
It's where you randomly jump back three or four steps, commonly after using abilities like wiz teleport or barb leap, but some people also get it just from walking around.

Edit: This guy has a pretty good collection of rubberbanding examples.

Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
KezseN
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Singapore1450 Posts
June 26 2012 12:45 GMT
#748
This is a programming bug or sth? i always thought it was some lag or a computer fault
To Skeleton King: "Have you considered employment at Apple?"
noD
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
2230 Posts
June 26 2012 12:58 GMT
#749
So by the patch notes they just released it to fix the powerleveling
and 50% less wear-and-tear ... lol expected zero ....
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
June 26 2012 13:15 GMT
#750
updated op
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
June 26 2012 13:34 GMT
#751
Haha Im glad someone put all that into a video. The rubber banding started when they took a lot of calculations out of the client and made them server side. Especially when they added anti-hacks to the game.
twitch.tv/medrea
justiceknight
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Singapore5741 Posts
June 26 2012 13:50 GMT
#752
On June 26 2012 22:34 Medrea wrote:
Haha Im glad someone put all that into a video. The rubber banding started when they took a lot of calculations out of the client and made them server side. Especially when they added anti-hacks to the game.



its more of like lag imo,whenever i started my 1st run of the day my latency is red and rubberbanding for few mins.
scDeluX
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada1341 Posts
June 26 2012 13:55 GMT
#753
Too bad they are fixing the leveling abuse a.k.a zk runs.

I've made at least 15mil off people leeching my 6 line autohotkey script.
Brood War is forever
Doraemon
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Australia14949 Posts
June 26 2012 14:05 GMT
#754
rubberbanding seems to happen everytime i press esc while moving....and when i close the menu it goes back to where i was...
Do yourself a favour and just STFU
Warpath
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1242 Posts
June 26 2012 14:16 GMT
#755
thank god they fixed zombie bears!!! Easily the most frustrating thing i had to deal with
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
June 26 2012 15:22 GMT
#756
can anyone confirm if Izual finally drops something other than gold?
6 poll is a good skill toi have
Premier
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States503 Posts
June 26 2012 15:27 GMT
#757
I'm getting an error....

ERROR: The file appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

Anyone else get this?
Picture Me Rollin' - DJ Premier, Titan of the Tables
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
June 26 2012 15:38 GMT
#758
On June 27 2012 00:27 Premier wrote:
I'm getting an error....

ERROR: The file appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

Anyone else get this?


i get it after every patch. just restart your pc. works for me
6 poll is a good skill toi have
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
June 26 2012 15:56 GMT
#759
On June 26 2012 21:58 noD wrote:
So by the patch notes they just released it to fix the powerleveling
and 50% less wear-and-tear ... lol expected zero ....

I wasn't expecting zero, but normal wear and tear was absurd before, with old repair costs 50% would have been fine, but with repair costs what they are now it really should have been reduced 75-80% imo.
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
June 26 2012 16:08 GMT
#760
On June 26 2012 17:35 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2012 17:15 b_unnies wrote:
On June 26 2012 16:48 Medrea wrote:
I must be crazy. After about 2000 (closer to 2100 but I will round down) rare drops in Act 3 I have nowhere near 160 ilvl 63 drops, yet Blizzard claims the drop rates are as described.

/boggle. I don't even have half that.


did you count blues/whites?


Nope. Just rares, blues and whites don't even register in my vision anymore >.>


There is your problem, you are just getting unlucky on rares. If you counted blues/whites it would be closer to the actual value.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 481
BRAT_OK 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30706
Shuttle 2414
Bisu 2120
Hyuk 1080
EffOrt 816
Mini 717
Soma 444
Larva 406
ZerO 249
firebathero 236
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Zeus 121
Sexy 60
Hyun 46
Mong 42
Pusan 39
Trap 37
Killer 32
PianO 32
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 29
Aegong 24
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 17
Terrorterran 16
Rock 14
JulyZerg 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8985
qojqva1601
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1368
crisheroes1134
Liquid`Hasu569
Other Games
singsing2054
B2W.Neo1035
Beastyqt662
Mlord326
Hui .230
Livibee200
Liquid`VortiX144
KnowMe115
ArmadaUGS113
elazer79
Mew2King79
ZerO(Twitch)17
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 69
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7905
League of Legends
• Jankos1730
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
FEL
22m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 22m
INu's Battles
20h 22m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.