• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

Open Beta Weekend - Page 67

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 Next
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 23 2012 17:53 GMT
#1321
On April 24 2012 02:05 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 01:58 XXXSmOke wrote:
Fucking loved the open beta, such a good game, beat it with 3 different classes and gona do at least 1 more before its over.

One thing I dont understand though that has me worried..

You cannot rebind your primary/secondary skills to a keyboard key, after a mere just 2 hours of playing my mouse hand gets really sore from spamming move/attack in the dungeons. Really annoying when my hand is getting worn out and theres 20 skellies still running after me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Are you sure? If you turn on Elective mode in the gameplay settings I think you can bind your skills to other slots. Maybe someone that's been in the beta for longer can confirm.

Correct, elective mode lets you set up the skills anyway you want.
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
April 23 2012 18:09 GMT
#1322
On April 24 2012 02:53 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 02:05 nam nam wrote:
On April 24 2012 01:58 XXXSmOke wrote:
Fucking loved the open beta, such a good game, beat it with 3 different classes and gona do at least 1 more before its over.

One thing I dont understand though that has me worried..

You cannot rebind your primary/secondary skills to a keyboard key, after a mere just 2 hours of playing my mouse hand gets really sore from spamming move/attack in the dungeons. Really annoying when my hand is getting worn out and theres 20 skellies still running after me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Are you sure? If you turn on Elective mode in the gameplay settings I think you can bind your skills to other slots. Maybe someone that's been in the beta for longer can confirm.

Correct, elective mode lets you set up the skills anyway you want.


So I can get rid of the skills by mouse click and realign them to hotkeys? I just want all my spells to be 1-6, while mouse is for movement and interact.
Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
dragonblade369
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada464 Posts
April 23 2012 18:22 GMT
#1323
Is there a way where I can disable my friends jumping into my games? I hate when my friend just randomly decides to jump into my game and do all my quests
caradoc
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada3022 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-23 18:23:13
April 23 2012 18:22 GMT
#1324
On April 24 2012 03:22 dragonblade369 wrote:
Is there a way where I can disable my friends jumping into my games? I hate when my friend just randomly decides to jump into my game and do all my quests


yeah, I wondered about that too. didn't try too hard to disable it though
Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea...
G-Dy
Profile Joined April 2008
Germany91 Posts
April 23 2012 18:24 GMT
#1325
On April 24 2012 03:22 dragonblade369 wrote:
Is there a way where I can disable my friends jumping into my games? I hate when my friend just randomly decides to jump into my game and do all my quests


There was an entry in the options menu for that. Somewhere under "Gameplay", can not remember anymore.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
April 23 2012 18:26 GMT
#1326
It's "Allow Quick Join" under Social tab.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
April 23 2012 20:38 GMT
#1327
Open Beta half weekend - you were fun! Nice to have met you.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Fts
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden369 Posts
April 23 2012 21:46 GMT
#1328
On April 24 2012 05:38 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Open Beta half weekend - you were fun! Nice to have met you.


indeed! I had a blast. Really looking forward to release now
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 23 2012 21:50 GMT
#1329
On April 24 2012 03:09 XXXSmOke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 02:53 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 24 2012 02:05 nam nam wrote:
On April 24 2012 01:58 XXXSmOke wrote:
Fucking loved the open beta, such a good game, beat it with 3 different classes and gona do at least 1 more before its over.

One thing I dont understand though that has me worried..

You cannot rebind your primary/secondary skills to a keyboard key, after a mere just 2 hours of playing my mouse hand gets really sore from spamming move/attack in the dungeons. Really annoying when my hand is getting worn out and theres 20 skellies still running after me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Are you sure? If you turn on Elective mode in the gameplay settings I think you can bind your skills to other slots. Maybe someone that's been in the beta for longer can confirm.

Correct, elective mode lets you set up the skills anyway you want.


So I can get rid of the skills by mouse click and realign them to hotkeys? I just want all my spells to be 1-6, while mouse is for movement and interact.


If you unbind your skill for your left click it automatically assigns it to be your auto attack. Not sure if thats waht you want but I think it is the closest you're going to get.
Myles
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5162 Posts
April 23 2012 21:53 GMT
#1330
On April 24 2012 06:46 Fts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 05:38 DeepElemBlues wrote:
Open Beta half weekend - you were fun! Nice to have met you.


indeed! I had a blast. Really looking forward to release now

Same here. Played some Monk and Witch Doctor and am way more excited about the release than I was before.
Moderator
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
April 24 2012 00:46 GMT
#1331
Downloaded huge file. Played 30 minutes -_-. Thanks Blizzard, I wasn't gonna buy this game anyway.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
April 24 2012 00:49 GMT
#1332
On April 24 2012 09:46 Garnet wrote:
Downloaded huge file. Played 30 minutes -_-. Thanks Blizzard, I wasn't gonna buy this game anyway.


then i'm sure they really give a shit.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Shodanss
Profile Joined November 2010
Greece245 Posts
April 24 2012 08:14 GMT
#1333
I read this today and i think it describes our situation very well.

"If Henry Ford had asked people what they wanted, when he was working on the car, they would have said... a faster horse".

For all of you that say that you will not play the game, i would love to see you say that again after one year or so.
Google important phrases....ctrl+c,ctrl+v!!!
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
April 24 2012 08:23 GMT
#1334
CLOSED
"En taro adun, Executor."
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
April 24 2012 08:26 GMT
#1335
On April 24 2012 09:46 Garnet wrote:
Downloaded huge file. Played 30 minutes -_-. Thanks Blizzard, I wasn't gonna buy this game anyway.


So it's Blizzard's fault you started too late into the free (!) Open Beta weekend / your internet is slow / you lacked the patience to deal with the server errors?
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
April 24 2012 08:29 GMT
#1336
On April 24 2012 17:26 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 09:46 Garnet wrote:
Downloaded huge file. Played 30 minutes -_-. Thanks Blizzard, I wasn't gonna buy this game anyway.


So it's Blizzard's fault you started too late into the free (!) Open Beta weekend / your internet is slow / you lacked the patience to deal with the server errors?

Not to mention it was a stress test, cant really expect anything.
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
April 24 2012 08:42 GMT
#1337
Is it only me who found the game too "light"? I didn't have the same eerie feeling that I did with D1 and to a lesser extent D2. I know I've grown a deal since, and having played games like amnesia I guess it takes more to create that eerie feeling, but I can't help but feel that it is wrong to have neglected such an integral element of the series.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 24 2012 08:46 GMT
#1338
On April 24 2012 03:09 XXXSmOke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 02:53 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 24 2012 02:05 nam nam wrote:
On April 24 2012 01:58 XXXSmOke wrote:
Fucking loved the open beta, such a good game, beat it with 3 different classes and gona do at least 1 more before its over.

One thing I dont understand though that has me worried..

You cannot rebind your primary/secondary skills to a keyboard key, after a mere just 2 hours of playing my mouse hand gets really sore from spamming move/attack in the dungeons. Really annoying when my hand is getting worn out and theres 20 skellies still running after me.

Anyone else having this problem?

Are you sure? If you turn on Elective mode in the gameplay settings I think you can bind your skills to other slots. Maybe someone that's been in the beta for longer can confirm.

Correct, elective mode lets you set up the skills anyway you want.


So I can get rid of the skills by mouse click and realign them to hotkeys? I just want all my spells to be 1-6, while mouse is for movement and interact.

Of that, I am unsure. I just think it lets you put any skill you want in the predetermined skill slots, I have no idea if you can actually rebind the keys (though I would assume you can, I haven't messed around too much with the controls, I just switched "hold position" from Shift to § (next to 1 on swedish keyboard) to let me kite better.
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
April 24 2012 08:50 GMT
#1339
On April 24 2012 17:42 Ghostcom wrote:
Is it only me who found the game too "light"? I didn't have the same eerie feeling that I did with D1 and to a lesser extent D2. I know I've grown a deal since, and having played games like amnesia I guess it takes more to create that eerie feeling, but I can't help but feel that it is wrong to have neglected such an integral element of the series.


Nope. Highly atmospheric, much more so than the first act of D2. Art, music and sound are very well done. You also shouldn't compare a survival horror game to an action-RPG.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
April 24 2012 09:00 GMT
#1340
On April 24 2012 17:42 Ghostcom wrote:
Is it only me who found the game too "light"? I didn't have the same eerie feeling that I did with D1 and to a lesser extent D2. I know I've grown a deal since, and having played games like amnesia I guess it takes more to create that eerie feeling, but I can't help but feel that it is wrong to have neglected such an integral element of the series.

I found the game to be more atmospheric than the first act of Diablo 2. Diablo 2 wasn't creepy; it was dreary. It's hard to make a game creepy if your character is completely overpowered compared to the enemies you face.
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.