• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:32
CEST 20:32
KST 03:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

[G] TvZ Hammer RRR - Mass Raven!!! - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
HammerSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada103 Posts
April 16 2012 20:00 GMT
#61
On April 17 2012 04:48 FinalForm wrote:
Great build if you're interested in having fun but not winning. Have you every tried the "Mass Landed Vikings with +3 Armor" strat. I've beaten some zergs with it before. I've also lost a lot too.

I'm not sure what to tell you.. I win more than I lose with the build. In my mind that makes it viable.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
April 16 2012 20:05 GMT
#62
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 20:14:58
April 16 2012 20:11 GMT
#63
The issue here is all you do is ignore anyone with good questions, and statements and just pass them off.

Much like my how do you stop a bane, or roach bane bust. In the video I watched, it's 10 minutes, well past either of these busts and you have 47 supply..

2 marauders pop at 7:20. A roach attack off a hatch first will hit before that, as they cross the map about the time 2-4 hellions are out, before 6:30.


Oh, and you should've won with the reaper/marauder attack if you had any idea of micro. Again, 10 minutes, 38 supply.

On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.


Asked again, I asked on page 1 and got told he does it with sim city, which is a joke because one roach bane bust and he's dead, there's no coming back.

The thing is it doesn't, it has been asked already and Hammer has been succesful at dodging the question.

Exactly, he dodges any real proof of holes, and only answers people who praise this 'build'
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 16 2012 20:12 GMT
#64
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

The thing is it doesn't, it has been asked already and Hammer has been succesful at dodging the question.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
April 16 2012 20:18 GMT
#65
On April 17 2012 05:12 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

The thing is it doesn't, it has been asked already and Hammer has been succesful at dodging the question.

Which is why I'm asking again. I'm genuinely curious, because if this build can solve that problem I'll start having some of my players work on variation of this build to use in a tournament.
crocodile
Profile Joined February 2011
United States615 Posts
April 16 2012 20:30 GMT
#66
On April 17 2012 03:56 HammerSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 03:39 caradoc wrote:
On April 17 2012 03:15 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 03:04 crocodile wrote:
Again with the shameless bumping. Banshees do not 'counter' Infestors. Infestors are only weak to Banshees if the Zerg is significantly less skilled than you. In fact, Infestors annihilate everything about this build.

Infestor/Broodlord/Corruptor, the most standard of late game compositions, while be out by the time you have any decent number of ravens. Corruptors+Fungal are pretty good against Raven/Banshee I hear.

I haven't responded to many of the posts, that's okay if I do isn't it? Lol you're hilarious.

A curious question, do you use a mass raven build, do you have experience implementing play with them? I do.. and Banshees absolutely help to mitigate Infestors with my build. You give very strong opinions and I suspect you have limited experience using mass ravens.



why the passive aggressiveness? He brings up a pretty good point, infestors seem pretty strong vs. this, and banshees would likely only work if the zerg isn't being active, or leaves his infestors lying around. Just saying 'you have limited experience', therefore your opinion is null doesn't really help discussion right? Reading this thread, I'd have liked to see intelligent responses to intelligent questions.

If banshees work, how do they work? If banshees don't work vs infestor play, isn't that a weakness people should be made aware of and be able to discuss? Saying that banshees counter infestors is a pretty radical claim by itself.

Said poster is consistently rude on threads; saying something nonconstructive and obnoxious and then continuing to ask pertinent questions to make it a relevant post. Moving along..

I have had good success using banshee's in the composition to help mete infestor play (not hard countering them or anything). Infestors are a great unit to be sure, and with good control can be hard to deal with. This build requires you to be cautious and use effective scans regularly. Having banshees on the field forces the opponent to maintain good control of the infestors and, coupled with ravens laying down turrets and proper control (not clumping), works well in many situations.


Hammer, what are you trying to accomplish with these guides? It's clear at this point that you don't care about actually helping people to play sc2, or about improving your build in any way. People have been asking you relevant questions since page 1 of your guide and you've completely failed at addressing any issues with your build despite your insistence on bumping the guide whenever it falls off the front page of the strategy forum.

As for me being rude, is this coming from the guy who got BANNED for spam posting his absolutely useless guides and making insulting, dismissive posts when defending them? Or do you not remember calling people 'nerdtards' and insisting that anyone who disagreed with you is an angry loser who has no social life?




Also: Inb4 you make a response calling me a nerd, failing to address my original point about standard infestor play, and using lots of smiley faces

Master League Terran. Huge fan of Quantic Gaming and ROOTDestiny
SharkStarcraft
Profile Joined April 2011
Austria2275 Posts
April 16 2012 20:32 GMT
#67
This is so bad, every Zerg that can macro or think a bit will roflstomp this, i'm sorry.
Cogito, ergo Toss
HammerSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 22:04:15
April 16 2012 20:36 GMT
#68
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) to divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.
FinalForm
Profile Joined August 2010
United States450 Posts
April 16 2012 20:37 GMT
#69
Note to self, ignore anyone that puts "SC2" at the end of their handle.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 20:42:53
April 16 2012 20:42 GMT
#70
On April 17 2012 05:36 HammerSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) do divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.

You need bunkers and 2-3 tanks to hold a well executed roach bane bust, that's assuming you have marines already. You have none of this. I don't think you've faced such a bust, is the issue.

Again, 10 min, past roach bane timing, you have just one tank started, no units at home, and under 50 supply. At 10 minutes.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
HammerSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada103 Posts
April 16 2012 20:49 GMT
#71
On April 17 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:36 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) do divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.

You need bunkers and 2-3 tanks to hold a well executed roach bane bust, that's assuming you have marines already. You have none of this. I don't think you've faced such a bust, is the issue.

Again, 10 min, past roach bane timing, you have just one tank started, no units at home, and under 50 supply. At 10 minutes.

You are certainly right on what you need to address a well executed roach-bane bust. When I push out to main, I build an ebay and land the 2 rax to make a formidable wall, and build at least one bunker behind as as begin tank production. I also start producing marines. Perhaps in the video's this happens later, but as I've stated those are earlier examples - and in time I've def learned what kills me through trial and error
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
April 16 2012 20:53 GMT
#72
On April 17 2012 05:49 HammerSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:36 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) do divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.

You need bunkers and 2-3 tanks to hold a well executed roach bane bust, that's assuming you have marines already. You have none of this. I don't think you've faced such a bust, is the issue.

Again, 10 min, past roach bane timing, you have just one tank started, no units at home, and under 50 supply. At 10 minutes.

You are certainly right on what you need to address a well executed roach-bane bust. When I push out to main, I build an ebay and land the 2 rax to make a formidable wall, and build at least one bunker behind as as begin tank production. I also start producing marines. Perhaps in the video's this happens later, but as I've stated those are earlier examples - and in time I've def learned what kills me through trial and error

A barracks wall won't hold 12 roaches and 12-18 banelings with ling rally. You will die every time if you rely on 1 bunker and a barracks wall.
HammerSC2
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada103 Posts
April 16 2012 20:57 GMT
#73
On April 17 2012 05:53 chadissilent wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:49 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:36 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) do divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.

You need bunkers and 2-3 tanks to hold a well executed roach bane bust, that's assuming you have marines already. You have none of this. I don't think you've faced such a bust, is the issue.

Again, 10 min, past roach bane timing, you have just one tank started, no units at home, and under 50 supply. At 10 minutes.

You are certainly right on what you need to address a well executed roach-bane bust. When I push out to main, I build an ebay and land the 2 rax to make a formidable wall, and build at least one bunker behind as as begin tank production. I also start producing marines. Perhaps in the video's this happens later, but as I've stated those are earlier examples - and in time I've def learned what kills me through trial and error

A barracks wall won't hold 12 roaches and 12-18 banelings with ling rally. You will die every time if you rely on 1 bunker and a barracks wall.

Correct, that's why I make more bunkers. Also If I see early roaches and suspect strong early aggression I start producing banshees.
chadissilent
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada1187 Posts
April 16 2012 21:03 GMT
#74
I guess it could be a great build at the lower levels when your opponents aren't able to read your build or have mastered any timings. I just don't see it working at the higher levels right now.
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-16 21:14:53
April 16 2012 21:13 GMT
#75
On April 17 2012 05:57 HammerSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2012 05:53 chadissilent wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:49 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:42 iAmJeffReY wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:36 HammerSC2 wrote:
On April 17 2012 05:05 chadissilent wrote:
I can't see how this build holds a roach ling bling all-in between 8 and 10 minutes.

This is sometimes difficult to hold depending on the timing - if it hits right as I'm transitioning into my natural for instance. Otherwise though, I put on pressure at my opponents main (with reaper/marine/marauder) do divide his attention, and usually have good walling. If I have to retreat into my natural I do so but typically already have siege tanks in production or on the field at this point.

You need bunkers and 2-3 tanks to hold a well executed roach bane bust, that's assuming you have marines already. You have none of this. I don't think you've faced such a bust, is the issue.

Again, 10 min, past roach bane timing, you have just one tank started, no units at home, and under 50 supply. At 10 minutes.

You are certainly right on what you need to address a well executed roach-bane bust. When I push out to main, I build an ebay and land the 2 rax to make a formidable wall, and build at least one bunker behind as as begin tank production. I also start producing marines. Perhaps in the video's this happens later, but as I've stated those are earlier examples - and in time I've def learned what kills me through trial and error

A barracks wall won't hold 12 roaches and 12-18 banelings with ling rally. You will die every time if you rely on 1 bunker and a barracks wall.

Correct, that's why I make more bunkers. Also If I see early roaches and suspect strong early aggression I start producing banshees.

bunkers are not enough against roach bane. It's been proven time and time again, it requires tanks, or just fucking sexy ass micro and repair + dodging banes etc.


Which means a unit count. Which is what you DO NOT HAVE at that timing. We're not saying the build is flawed, although I am, it just has an opening in defense you need to look out for if you want to keep lo---err doing it.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
crocodile
Profile Joined February 2011
United States615 Posts
April 16 2012 21:14 GMT
#76
That's the point that this thread really exists to discuss, if anything. Do we want garbage builds like Hammer's on the TL strategy forum, because they appear to be fun and interesting for low level players, or do we think that the strategy forum should have higher standards than this?
Master League Terran. Huge fan of Quantic Gaming and ROOTDestiny
phiinix
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1169 Posts
April 16 2012 21:21 GMT
#77
On April 15 2012 02:25 Grubbegrabbn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2012 08:54 Drolla wrote:
The fact that you are using Vikings as anti air means that mutas will just overrun you.

There is a reason why builds like this are not done at a pro level and it is because they are so easily exploitable.


Why bother to respond if you dont bother reading the OP? It clearly states in the 2nd paragraph that it probably wont work at higher levels, and absolutely nowhere does it say "hey pro's look here - its a build that will work at your level!"

Seems like a fun build to try at MY level (silver league).

Keep up the good work Hammer, I really enjoy your builds and the nice instruction videos you apparently put a lot of effort into (they are NEVER included in posts that claim to work at higher levels).


Well if you want fun builds that work in lower leagues, I'd be happy to write up a guide for my 8 hatch 0/3 150 drone timing push...

It's still an awful guide regardless of it's viability in other leagues. ravens isn't the easiest thing considering they have so many spells and there's nothing in the guide about what spells to use when, when to attack, how to defend against ling infestor, mutaling bling, or any zerg composition for that matter. It says nothing about how to transition in the late game, nothing about how to beat broodlord infestor. There's nothing about army positioning, how to scout what zerg is doing, how to hold various all ins. There's basically nothing to this guide except a build order. I know the guide is under construction, but it's so unrefined that it's not really worth someone's time to use it.
crocodile
Profile Joined February 2011
United States615 Posts
April 16 2012 21:23 GMT
#78
I'd just like to add to the thread that Hammer is PMing me personal attacks for criticizing him in his thread, while still ignoring every valid point that has been made here.

What a joke.
Master League Terran. Huge fan of Quantic Gaming and ROOTDestiny
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
April 16 2012 21:25 GMT
#79
On April 17 2012 06:23 crocodile wrote:
I'd just like to add to the thread that Hammer is PMing me personal attacks for criticizing him in his thread, while still ignoring every valid point that has been made here.

What a joke.

I take it you missed his epic posts on bnet forums as well after he got 2-day banned here, title was something like TL forums = nazi germany :D
crocodile
Profile Joined February 2011
United States615 Posts
April 16 2012 21:26 GMT
#80
Can a mod please close this pathetic excuse for a thread?
Master League Terran. Huge fan of Quantic Gaming and ROOTDestiny
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 129
JuggernautJason26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20425
firebathero 204
Rush 137
Dewaltoss 79
Trap 24
Sexy 21
Shine 18
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7754
qojqva1579
420jenkins136
monkeys_forever76
Counter-Strike
fl0m1529
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1877
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu746
XaKoH 156
MindelVK9
Other Games
Grubby3056
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt644
ArmadaUGS195
KnowMe166
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
byalli130
QueenE107
Trikslyr75
Mew2King47
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1910
League of Legends
• TFBlade1179
Other Games
• imaqtpie851
• WagamamaTV244
• Shiphtur232
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 28m
Stellar Fest
18h 28m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.