• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:21
CEST 15:21
KST 22:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9448 users

[Q] Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation - Page 40

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 54 Next
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 23:09:39
July 26 2011 23:00 GMT
#781
On July 27 2011 02:16 r4pture wrote:
Looks like a new site/company has popped up, showing off completely customizable keyboards. They look legit, and have been talking to geekhack on future features and options. I think everyone should check these guys out if you're looking to design a keyboard just for you, plus support a smaller, growing company who gives am amazing looking service.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

Features: Pick your own keys, what color they are, what font they are, what letters they are, allows two legends on the same key, different combinations of colored keys, ability to choose your switch type

Check them out! The moment they get the dark purple color in, I'll be making my own custom board.

I emailed the manager, and WASD KB's only do laser-etch + paint filler keycaps as of now. Even so, holy shit, so damn pretty.

edit:
Hi Austin,

We won't be getting into other methods: pad print, dye sub, injection, etc.

All keys will be lasered. Currently the caps that we have can only be etched.

The next set of caps due to arrive in about 2 months will be similar to what you might find in backlit keys. The top coat is etched away to show the bottom layer underneath. The first set will only have black and white print in a variety of colored coatings.


Best Regards,
Weyman Kwong
WASD Keyboards
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
July 26 2011 23:12 GMT
#782
Tried to order a set of checkered (white/black) keycaps with red escape key, in the cart it was listed as zero dollars and wouldn't let me check out....I'd totally get a custom keyboard if I could afford to drop another 140 dollars on it, but I already got this leopold so...
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 26 2011 23:22 GMT
#783
On July 26 2011 23:41 Lemure wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 00:31 Wihl wrote:
Got my Noppoo Choc Mini today with MX Red. Loving it!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Photo by Nadger on Geekhack

I've been looking at the same keyboard, where did you happen to buy it?

I got it from qtan on Geekhack. He has a forum in the vendors section called Esports something something (or gaming, i cant remember. Its really obvious though).

His english isnt perfect, he's chinese but lives in the US and has a store in China that sells computer-related stuff. He sends some stuff from China and some from the US depending on where he has stuff in stock.

The keyboard cost around 96 dollars or so (other switch types are a few dollars cheaper) and the shipping was 30 dollars to Sweden. Its cheaper to the US. I paid through Paypal and got my tracking number in PM. Then he asked me to create a thread in his vendor forum so he could use that to follow-up on my order. A few days later I got a second tracking number. I'm guessing the first one was tracking for the store and the second was for the international delivery.

I understand how it can feel a bit dodgy to get stuff from China but this guy is completely legit. He has a bunch of reviews in the vendors forum and his ebay status is perfect as well.

I just remembered... he actually sells all the stuff he has on ebay as well: http://stores.ebay.com/E-sports-Gaming-equipments

I will definitely get more stuff from qtan. He answered all my questions within a few hours, usually less than an hour. Highly recommended. He'll also get anything (key caps, clothes, whatever) you want from www.taobao.com (kinda like chinese ebay) with a 10% fee.
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
July 26 2011 23:24 GMT
#784
On July 27 2011 08:00 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 02:16 r4pture wrote:
Looks like a new site/company has popped up, showing off completely customizable keyboards. They look legit, and have been talking to geekhack on future features and options. I think everyone should check these guys out if you're looking to design a keyboard just for you, plus support a smaller, growing company who gives am amazing looking service.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

Features: Pick your own keys, what color they are, what font they are, what letters they are, allows two legends on the same key, different combinations of colored keys, ability to choose your switch type

Check them out! The moment they get the dark purple color in, I'll be making my own custom board.

I emailed the manager, and WASD KB's only do laser-etch + paint filler keycaps as of now. Even so, holy shit, so damn pretty.

edit:
Show nested quote +
Hi Austin,

We won't be getting into other methods: pad print, dye sub, injection, etc.

All keys will be lasered. Currently the caps that we have can only be etched.

The next set of caps due to arrive in about 2 months will be similar to what you might find in backlit keys. The top coat is etched away to show the bottom layer underneath. The first set will only have black and white print in a variety of colored coatings.


Best Regards,
Weyman Kwong
WASD Keyboards

Yeah I looked at their site earlier.. Wanted to get a full set of white key caps for $36 which is a great price.. but the shipping costs $30 to Sweden :F Might wait til I want a lot of stuff at once.
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
July 27 2011 00:49 GMT
#785
On July 27 2011 08:24 Wihl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 08:00 GigaFlop wrote:
On July 27 2011 02:16 r4pture wrote:
Looks like a new site/company has popped up, showing off completely customizable keyboards. They look legit, and have been talking to geekhack on future features and options. I think everyone should check these guys out if you're looking to design a keyboard just for you, plus support a smaller, growing company who gives am amazing looking service.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

Features: Pick your own keys, what color they are, what font they are, what letters they are, allows two legends on the same key, different combinations of colored keys, ability to choose your switch type

Check them out! The moment they get the dark purple color in, I'll be making my own custom board.

I emailed the manager, and WASD KB's only do laser-etch + paint filler keycaps as of now. Even so, holy shit, so damn pretty.

edit:
Hi Austin,

We won't be getting into other methods: pad print, dye sub, injection, etc.

All keys will be lasered. Currently the caps that we have can only be etched.

The next set of caps due to arrive in about 2 months will be similar to what you might find in backlit keys. The top coat is etched away to show the bottom layer underneath. The first set will only have black and white print in a variety of colored coatings.


Best Regards,
Weyman Kwong
WASD Keyboards

Yeah I looked at their site earlier.. Wanted to get a full set of white key caps for $36 which is a great price.. but the shipping costs $30 to Sweden :F Might wait til I want a lot of stuff at once.

Yea, that's a lot of shipping... Also, here's one that i've been idly working on between obligations since I got the link last page
http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/custom-designer/?k=1&s=53c3bce66e43be4f209556518c2fcb54
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Quadratic
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada249 Posts
July 27 2011 01:23 GMT
#786
I posted months ago about the Mionix Zibal 60 keyboard in this thread. It seems like it's finally out in the wild now. I was wondering if anyone has bought it here.

I'm still on a waiting list for mine.

I just have one question to owners. Does the keyboard remember the backlighting after POST and resuming from sleep mode? As an example the XArmor backlit keyboard needs the backlighting enabled manually. Thanks.
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
July 27 2011 02:03 GMT
#787
On July 27 2011 10:23 Quadratic wrote:
I posted months ago about the Mionix Zibal 60 keyboard in this thread. It seems like it's finally out in the wild now. I was wondering if anyone has bought it here.

I'm still on a waiting list for mine.

I just have one question to owners. Does the keyboard remember the backlighting after POST and resuming from sleep mode? As an example the XArmor backlit keyboard needs the backlighting enabled manually. Thanks.

I looked at the link, and damn, that's sexy. Also, Amazon has eight left if you're not feeling very patient, and are in the USA.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Tweeto
Profile Joined March 2011
United States62 Posts
July 27 2011 02:15 GMT
#788
I had a Steelseries 6gv2 and now I have a Filco Click Action, enough said.
koonst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States215 Posts
July 27 2011 03:02 GMT
#789
i have a question instead of posting my wn thread ill just post it here.. are game boards like this worth getting at all? or are 22 keys.. not enough?
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/5123
is there any other game boards aslogitech describes them ( game pad) that are a good alternative?
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
July 27 2011 03:29 GMT
#790
On July 27 2011 12:02 koonst wrote:
i have a question instead of posting my wn thread ill just post it here.. are game boards like this worth getting at all? or are 22 keys.. not enough?
http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard/devices/5123
is there any other game boards aslogitech describes them ( game pad) that are a good alternative?

Doesn't exactly seem like it would be worth the money for sc2. If the space is an issue, I'd say to just get a 'Tenkeyless' type keyboard.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 28 2011 13:07 GMT
#791
On July 27 2011 00:08 Syben wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2011 19:22 haduken wrote:
I still don't get why people say that red would be bad for RTS but maybe that's because I'm a old BWer when there is a huge pattern of spams in the game.

Why do you need to be precise with your keyboard? If you spam enough, one of the keys will get hit.. you just need to be careful with your mouse.


That is a horrid mindset to have. What if you click B instead of V when you need to build a building? Then you either build the wrong building or are stuck on the basic build structure and have to take time to press ESC to clear it and that takes valuable time. You don't need to be super fast in SC2 like broodwar, precision is better then speed.


Never being a problem for me. And It's not like having a stiffer keyboard will reduce this error rate. The keys are exactly the same position so I don't understand how you can say it's less precise.
Rillanon.au
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 28 2011 13:10 GMT
#792
I don't understand why Logitech doesn't make a mechanical keyboard. They are certainly missing out on the action.

Their top end keyboards are nothing special yet selling for the same price as high end mechanical keyboards.

I think if they push out a keyboard with red switch + same styling as a MX5500 then a lot of people will go for it.
Rillanon.au
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 28 2011 13:13 GMT
#793
On July 27 2011 01:09 FroZeNN wrote:
I'm from USA and i want to buy a Leopold FC500RR but I cannot find any website that would sell to me. The keyboardco doesn't have them, neither does elitekeyboards, looked on amazon same story. Tried googling it, got Japanese and Korean websites and nothing else...

Anyone out know where i can get it?


I'm pretty sure Leopold Japan sells them internationally, you will have to place order via email though. Otherwise you can try some of the shipping agents that get stuff from Japan.

I can buy one for you if you trust me with your money not sure how much freight it will cost to sent to you though.

Rillanon.au
DJFaqU
Profile Joined May 2011
466 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 13:22:43
July 28 2011 13:18 GMT
#794
On July 27 2011 08:24 Wihl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 08:00 GigaFlop wrote:
On July 27 2011 02:16 r4pture wrote:
Looks like a new site/company has popped up, showing off completely customizable keyboards. They look legit, and have been talking to geekhack on future features and options. I think everyone should check these guys out if you're looking to design a keyboard just for you, plus support a smaller, growing company who gives am amazing looking service.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/

Features: Pick your own keys, what color they are, what font they are, what letters they are, allows two legends on the same key, different combinations of colored keys, ability to choose your switch type

Check them out! The moment they get the dark purple color in, I'll be making my own custom board.

I emailed the manager, and WASD KB's only do laser-etch + paint filler keycaps as of now. Even so, holy shit, so damn pretty.

edit:
Hi Austin,

We won't be getting into other methods: pad print, dye sub, injection, etc.

All keys will be lasered. Currently the caps that we have can only be etched.

The next set of caps due to arrive in about 2 months will be similar to what you might find in backlit keys. The top coat is etched away to show the bottom layer underneath. The first set will only have black and white print in a variety of colored coatings.


Best Regards,
Weyman Kwong
WASD Keyboards

Yeah I looked at their site earlier.. Wanted to get a full set of white key caps for $36 which is a great price.. but the shipping costs $30 to Sweden :F Might wait til I want a lot of stuff at once.


Maybe this is an option for you. Shipping takes about a week.

On July 28 2011 22:10 haduken wrote:
I don't understand why Logitech doesn't make a mechanical keyboard. They are certainly missing out on the action.

Their top end keyboards are nothing special yet selling for the same price as high end mechanical keyboards.

I think if they push out a keyboard with red switch + same styling as a MX5500 then a lot of people will go for it.


Mechanical keyboards are a niche market and pretty much only used where they make sense from a professional point of view, mainly because of durability. Most people don't need one.
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
July 28 2011 13:57 GMT
#795
Niche yeah but still it makes no sense when their competitors are bringing out mechanical keyboards. They are sitting there wasting away a large chunk of market.

If someone is going to spend $100+ to get a keyboard, chances are he's already done some research and mechanical keyboard is the one that comes up a lot on just about any decent forums that recommend hardware.
Rillanon.au
DJFaqU
Profile Joined May 2011
466 Posts
July 28 2011 14:07 GMT
#796
Well, the market is filled, why would they waste money to join it now?
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
July 28 2011 14:19 GMT
#797
Because it might not always be filled?
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Blaec
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia4289 Posts
July 28 2011 14:27 GMT
#798
On July 19 2011 22:40 althaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 22:27 Blaec wrote:
On July 18 2011 18:54 althaz wrote:
I just got a Das Keyboard Professional Silent (with Cherry MX Brown switches) and it is AMAZING to both type and game on. My forcefields are 1000% better (this may be partially due to the awesomeness of my new keyboard and partially due to the 'F' key not actually working all the time on my old one ). I love that I can feel pretty much just when the key is actually pressed, unlike my old keyboard.

I do however miss the volume buttons on the side of the keyboard as I currently have my computer plugged through my guitar amp and if I unplug my headphones I need to drastically dial down the sound so as not deafen' my mrs/wake my daughter.


I set my F11 and F12 to volume down and up on my filco with SharpKeys, this made my Filco far more usable.


Amazing advice my friend. Not that I actually want to remap my F11/F12 (although that was why I googled SharpKeys in the first place as that's not a bad option) buttons but when I googled it the first link lead me to a program called "XMouse Button Control" which let's me use the superfluous buttons on my mouse (seriously what is the point of the back/forward buttons by my thumb, I have a hand resting on the keyboard anyways and alt+← works fine for back thank-you) for volume adjustment .


Glad you found a solution, I find my back/forward mouse buttons indispensable. But whatever works for you.
And omg that WASD keyboard site. I dunno if I can resist.
Heraklitus
Profile Joined September 2010
United States553 Posts
July 28 2011 19:35 GMT
#799
On July 27 2011 01:08 Headless wrote:
Deck Legend 4 lyfe. I've gotten some of the best post-purchase support i've ever gotten from any manufacturer from them. And backlit keyboards should have 1 led per key. Srsly.


Seconded. I just bought a Deck Legend Tactile (cherry clear switches), and this thing is SEXY. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it.
mullerhun
Profile Joined July 2011
Hungary12 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 20:24:09
July 28 2011 19:47 GMT
#800
hi!

leopold or filco keyboard? is there any big difference except the price?

or even wasd custom keyboard or das keyboard?

http://keyboardco.com/ http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=leopold
"You are underpowered. You need more muscle."
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 278
ComeBackTV 146
SteadfastSC127
Rex110
CosmosSc2 36
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 110
CosmosSc2 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52195
Hyuk 1559
firebathero 1129
Jaedong 987
Soma 467
Horang2 405
Soulkey 393
EffOrt 388
BeSt 388
Mini 363
[ Show more ]
Stork 339
actioN 316
Last 307
Light 281
Zeus 252
ggaemo 252
Larva 222
910 157
Rush 147
Snow 136
ZerO 114
Killer 79
Mind 72
Pusan 69
Shine 53
Creator 48
hero 41
Free 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 34
Yoon 33
Bale 26
JYJ 25
ToSsGirL 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 15
Noble 14
yabsab 13
HiyA 13
Sacsri 8
Icarus 7
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10324
Dendi781
Counter-Strike
markeloff128
edward21
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1712
crisheroes1534
Other Games
gofns43352
singsing2085
olofmeister1347
B2W.Neo767
hiko448
byalli328
XBOCT292
Pyrionflax259
DeMusliM220
Liquid`VortiX84
ArmadaUGS66
Mew2King64
QueenE37
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1727
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH360
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1535
• Nemesis646
Other Games
• WagamamaTV187
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
20h 39m
OSC
23h 39m
Stellar Fest
23h 39m
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 23h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.