• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10030 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 7 Signup - Page 6

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
October 19 2013 17:12 GMT
#101
So.... me, Floladriblere, Pebble and AtomicArchon. Nice veteran group.
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
October 19 2013 19:59 GMT
#102
On October 20 2013 02:12 L1ghtning wrote:
So.... me, Floladriblere, Pebble and AtomicArchon. Nice veteran group.

Cap'n flo will take this group without difficulty!
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
MinscandBoo
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
252 Posts
October 19 2013 23:49 GMT
#103
what is the map pool for the group stages?
Swords! Not words!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 20 2013 02:01 GMT
#104
On October 20 2013 08:49 MinscandBoo wrote:
what is the map pool for the group stages?

I assume it'll be DRTL Round 2 map pool.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 10:12:17
October 20 2013 10:12 GMT
#105
As I've never played one of these before and I can't find the answer anywhere, is it Bo1 or Bo3 in the first group, just so I'm sure?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 20 2013 14:37 GMT
#106
On October 20 2013 19:12 Qikz wrote:
As I've never played one of these before and I can't find the answer anywhere, is it Bo1 or Bo3 in the first group, just so I'm sure?

It's best-of-1 in every game in the group stage.

And just to break things down, in case you have more questions, it'll be...

Player A <Game 1> Player B
Player C <Game 2> Player D
Winner of Game 1 <Game 3> Winner of Game 2
Loser of Game 1 <Game 4> Loser of Game 2
Loser of Game 3 <Game 5> Winner of Game 4

Basically, you win twice, you're in. You lose twice, you're out.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-20 16:43:01
October 20 2013 16:41 GMT
#107
I'm a little confused about maps. Does that mean that the maps talked about at the end of Lmaster's stream are for DRTL and DRIT?

I think the list was (and it kept changing, so I might have this wrong.)

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Tau Crossing
Circuit Breaker
Sniper Ridge
Oxide
Heart Breaker
and Ground Zero?

Which ones are being used for groups next week?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 20 2013 17:37 GMT
#108
On October 21 2013 01:41 Falling wrote:
I'm a little confused about maps. Does that mean that the maps talked about at the end of Lmaster's stream are for DRTL and DRIT?

I think the list was (and it kept changing, so I might have this wrong.)

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Tau Crossing
Circuit Breaker
Sniper Ridge
Oxide
Heart Breaker
and Ground Zero?

Which ones are being used for groups next week?

I'm trying to get a confirmation from him for the maps for DRIT, but the maps he listed at the end of the group selections were for DRTL5 Round 2. They were...

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Tau Cross
Circuit Breaker
Sniper Ridge
Oxide
Neo Ground Zero
New Heartbreak Ridge
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
October 20 2013 23:51 GMT
#109
On October 21 2013 02:37 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 01:41 Falling wrote:
I'm a little confused about maps. Does that mean that the maps talked about at the end of Lmaster's stream are for DRTL and DRIT?

I think the list was (and it kept changing, so I might have this wrong.)

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Tau Crossing
Circuit Breaker
Sniper Ridge
Oxide
Heart Breaker
and Ground Zero?

Which ones are being used for groups next week?

I'm trying to get a confirmation from him for the maps for DRIT, but the maps he listed at the end of the group selections were for DRTL5 Round 2. They were...

Fighting Spirit
Match Point
Tau Cross
Circuit Breaker
Sniper Ridge
Oxide
Neo Ground Zero
New Heartbreak Ridge

Oxide? Only iccup ladder maps prease!
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
October 21 2013 01:01 GMT
#110
I super dislike that map.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 21 2013 01:34 GMT
#111
On October 21 2013 10:01 tonight wrote:
I super dislike that map.

Glad I not the only one....
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
October 21 2013 13:36 GMT
#112
I don't mind whatever maps are played to be honest, I just enjoy playing the game.

It'd be nice to know what maps we need to practice ahead of our first games though. ^^
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 21 2013 13:45 GMT
#113
On October 21 2013 22:36 Qikz wrote:
I don't mind whatever maps are played to be honest, I just enjoy playing the game.

It'd be nice to know what maps we need to practice ahead of our first games though. ^^

The problem is some maps are not enjoyable to play on, win or lose, especially for D rankers who already have plenty of difficulties. They don't need weird maps screwing them over too.
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
October 21 2013 13:53 GMT
#114
On October 21 2013 22:45 KazeHydra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 22:36 Qikz wrote:
I don't mind whatever maps are played to be honest, I just enjoy playing the game.

It'd be nice to know what maps we need to practice ahead of our first games though. ^^

The problem is some maps are not enjoyable to play on, win or lose, especially for D rankers who already have plenty of difficulties. They don't need weird maps screwing them over too.


Maybe I'm just weird, I mean my favourite map is outsider hah.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 21 2013 14:04 GMT
#115
On October 21 2013 22:53 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2013 22:45 KazeHydra wrote:
On October 21 2013 22:36 Qikz wrote:
I don't mind whatever maps are played to be honest, I just enjoy playing the game.

It'd be nice to know what maps we need to practice ahead of our first games though. ^^

The problem is some maps are not enjoyable to play on, win or lose, especially for D rankers who already have plenty of difficulties. They don't need weird maps screwing them over too.


Maybe I'm just weird, I mean my favourite map is outsider hah.

Outsider is a fun map. I'm talking about crap like this
On August 14 2013 01:56 EchOne wrote:
Let me describe 815 a bit for people who haven't played it.

You start with a main. 9 mineral patches, 1 5000 gas geyser. Cool. Leaving the main you have a ramp. The ramp allows these units to pass through it:

Drone, Zergling, Hydralisk,
SCV, Marine, Medic, Firebat, Ghost
Probe, Zealot, High Templar

Every other ground unit in BW is unable to walk through this ramp. This means that all macro buildings other than Barracks or air production need to be built outside of your main unless you want to have an airdrop fleet that costs as much as your army.

Leaving that travesty behind, you have a natural expansion. Natural expansion only has 6 mineral patches, no geyser, and is completely wide open. Alright... what about the other bases? Every other base is an air expansion with 6 minerals and 5000 gas via 1 regular geyser or 2 half-geysers. Wtf is this 2 half-geyser shit? We aren't here to play SC2.

Ahem. So what does this all mean? I'll leave balance aside because people can make their own conclusions via TLPD stats and VODs. My opinion is that all of these features make the map not fun to play, especially for low-level players. You made a Dragoon in your main? Sorry, that guy is gonna be useless until you spend 200 minerals and a lot of APM shuttling his fat ass out. You have a build predicated on a 2nd gas? Have fun spending a few hundred gas to secure an air expo unless you want to sneak a main. You only have 100 apm? Well, half of that is gonna go to transporting units around in dropships.

"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 21 2013 14:16 GMT
#116
what's the groups?
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
_Animus_
Profile Joined February 2011
Bulgaria1064 Posts
October 21 2013 14:31 GMT
#117
F*ck that shit, sign me in. Altough i said i will be better prepared next time i enter this tournament im not, cuz i simply play 3-4 games a week. I just cant resist the temptation :D

ICCup Account: Animus
Max Rank: D+
Race: Protoss
Luv ya BroodWar!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 21 2013 15:48 GMT
#118
Maps for Ro16 Groups

<Fighting Spirit>
<Fighting Spirit>
<HeartBreak Ridge>
<HeartBreak Ridge>
<Matchpoint>
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 17:54:16
October 21 2013 16:00 GMT
#119
Group A
Stardom<Fighting Spirit> Kal_rA
Krooked <Fighting Spirit> greenelve

Group B
Floladriblere <Fighting Spirit> AtomicArchon
L1ghtning <Fighting Spirit> Pebble444

Group C
MinscandBoo<Fighting Spirit> Xkcd
Napoleon <Fighting Spirit> Magredis

Group D
Passafist <Fighting Spirit> Comsat
Eywa <Fighting Spirit> sh4w

I have an apology to make to Qikz, as you are currently not in the roster. Eywa had messaged me on the 5th, shortly after the creation of the thread to play, but I never added that to the thread. When I was skimming through I forget his selection and had you in the tour instead of eywa.

Waiting List Order for no shows:
Qikz
sGs.Click
Animus

If you aren't currently in then show up on the day of games. There are generally a few no shows, meaning your probability of getting in to play is pretty high.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 21 2013 16:35 GMT
#120
The Liquipedia page is always updated for the groups/games.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/D_Ranks_League/DRIT_7
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.