• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7329 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 7 Signup - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
December 20 2013 15:05 GMT
#261
so ? Was the final played in chess? Will it be casted anytime soon?
boum su4ka!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 18:31:49
December 20 2013 15:52 GMT
#262
I think the finals was really on Chees since there is no replays
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
December 20 2013 18:24 GMT
#263
On December 21 2013 00:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I think the finals was really on Chees since ther is no replays

How do we know the winner if no replays? :/
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 20 2013 18:37 GMT
#264
On December 21 2013 03:24 greenelve wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 00:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I think the finals was really on Chees since ther is no replays

How do we know the winner if no replays? :/

I'll claim winnner's title if there's an issue. I need to win something these days.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
December 20 2013 18:44 GMT
#265
On December 21 2013 03:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 03:24 greenelve wrote:
On December 21 2013 00:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I think the finals was really on Chees since ther is no replays

How do we know the winner if no replays? :/

I'll claim winnner's title if there's an issue. I need to win something these days.


Back of the line, I'm first :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
December 20 2013 19:18 GMT
#266
On December 21 2013 03:44 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 03:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On December 21 2013 03:24 greenelve wrote:
On December 21 2013 00:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I think the finals was really on Chees since ther is no replays

How do we know the winner if no replays? :/

I'll claim winnner's title if there's an issue. I need to win something these days.


Back of the line, I'm first :p

Evolves grudge match gogo!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 22 2013 16:18 GMT
#267
Anyone going to cast Comsat vs Napleon in the semi's and the 3rd place match? I plan on live casting the finals if Pebble allows me to+ Show Spoiler +
Napleon told me I can I just need Pebble;s premission that's all
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
December 22 2013 16:23 GMT
#268
On December 23 2013 01:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone going to cast Comsat vs Napleon in the semi's and the 3rd place match? I plan on live casting the finals if Pebble allows me to+ Show Spoiler +
Napleon told me I can I just need Pebble;s premission that's all

I might be casting Comsat vs Napoleon if I have the time and in the mood to be somewhat patient for all the TvT's.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
December 22 2013 18:33 GMT
#269
On December 23 2013 01:23 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 23 2013 01:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Anyone going to cast Comsat vs Napleon in the semi's and the 3rd place match? I plan on live casting the finals if Pebble allows me to+ Show Spoiler +
Napleon told me I can I just need Pebble;s premission that's all

I might be casting Comsat vs Napoleon if I have the time and in the mood to be somewhat patient for all the TvT's.


People always go on and on about TvT requiring patience to watch, but i'd happily remove every other race in the game if it meant I could play TvT all day every day. Could you imagine a Broodwar world where every single game was Flash vs Fantasy or Flash vs Firebathero? My god it'd be the best!

gogogogogo
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
December 22 2013 20:15 GMT
#270
Too bad there is only one Flash, Fantasy, and Firebathero making everything else complete shit to watch.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
December 22 2013 20:59 GMT
#271
On December 23 2013 05:15 tonight wrote:
Too bad there is only one Flash, Fantasy, and Firebathero making everything else complete shit to watch.


D:
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 23 2013 19:13 GMT
#272
it'd be better if you just removed terran and made every game zvp/zvz with no possibility of pvp
Moderator。◕‿◕。
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
December 23 2013 21:31 GMT
#273
Or maybe nerf Terran sign ups
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
9287
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-23 23:24:32
December 23 2013 22:02 GMT
#274
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-06 05:02:29
January 06 2014 04:28 GMT
#275
Casting DsT-Napoleon vs Comsat at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_

LIVE!

Edit: No idea why the broadcast can't connect...

Because Twitch is awesome, I guess my stream won't come up, so another day. Thanks Twitch!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 05:07:46
January 07 2014 02:32 GMT
#276
This time, actually casting DsT-Napoleon vs Comsat at http://twitch.tv/redaxis_

LIVE!
twitch.tv/dizzywee
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 26 2014 03:00 GMT
#277
So are there any results on this? I'm looking to update Liquipedia all at once but seems like there was never an actual winner for this season...
twitch.tv/dizzywee
DsT-Napoleon
Profile Joined May 2013
38 Posts
February 26 2014 03:42 GMT
#278
I actually made a post about this in DRIT 8 thread. Basically the day of the finals iccup was down and when I tried to reschedule with Pebble he said "[12/29/2013 1:33:31 AM] Pebble: hi, no i cannot play broodwar anymore sorry" Maybe that changed since I noticed he played in one of Draw's tourneys so if Pebble wants to play I'm open to trying to finish this.
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
February 26 2014 05:15 GMT
#279
On February 26 2014 12:42 DsT-Napoleon wrote:
I actually made a post about this in DRIT 8 thread. Basically the day of the finals iccup was down and when I tried to reschedule with Pebble he said "[12/29/2013 1:33:31 AM] Pebble: hi, no i cannot play broodwar anymore sorry" Maybe that changed since I noticed he played in one of Draw's tourneys so if Pebble wants to play I'm open to trying to finish this.

Although I'm not the admin, ideally, at least finishing the finals would be great. I need something to show that there was at least a winner for the entire tourney.

Plus, it'd give me something to update the overall statistics with too.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 12 13 14 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1468
WardiTV974
OGKoka 261
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7740
Bisu 1966
Shuttle 981
Horang2 786
Larva 552
Stork 479
EffOrt 388
BeSt 361
actioN 271
Mini 251
[ Show more ]
Light 190
Mind 134
hero 133
Rush 127
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 72
Mong 66
Barracks 62
Shinee 53
JYJ 42
sorry 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 27
Killer 26
Sexy 24
Shine 23
Aegong 22
HiyA 18
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 13
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Free 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5126
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto39
Counter-Strike
fl0m3332
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT259
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3241
• Jankos2190
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 16m
Replay Cast
8h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.