• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:21
CEST 00:21
KST 07:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 7 Signup - Page 7

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 21 2013 16:50 GMT
#121
On October 22 2013 01:00 L_Master wrote:
Group A
Stardom<Fighting Spirit> Kal_rA
Krooked <Fighting Spirit> greenelve

Group B
Floladriblere <Fighting Spirit> L1ghtning
AtomicArchon <Fighting Spirit> Pebble444

Group C
MinscandBoo<Fighting Spirit> Xkcd
Napoleon <Fighting Spirit> Magredis

Group D
Passafist <Fighting Spirit> Comsat
Eywa <Fighting Spirit> sh4w

I have an apology to make to Qikz, as you are currently not in the roster. Eywa had messaged me on the 5th, shortly after the creation of the thread to play, but I never added that to the thread. When I was skimming through I forget his selection and had you in the tour instead of eywa.

Waiting List Order for no shows:
Qikz
sGs.Click
Animus

If you aren't currently in then show up on the day of games. There are generally a few no shows, meaning your probability of getting in to play is pretty high.

Didn't we ban Eywa for something in DRTL 2 or 3?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
floladriblere
Profile Joined August 2011
France85 Posts
October 21 2013 16:53 GMT
#122
On October 22 2013 01:00 L_Master wrote:
Group A
Stardom<Fighting Spirit> Kal_rA
Krooked <Fighting Spirit> greenelve

Group B
Floladriblere <Fighting Spirit> L1ghtning
AtomicArchon <Fighting Spirit> Pebble444

Group C
MinscandBoo<Fighting Spirit> Xkcd
Napoleon <Fighting Spirit> Magredis

Group D
Passafist <Fighting Spirit> Comsat
Eywa <Fighting Spirit> sh4w

I have an apology to make to Qikz, as you are currently not in the roster. Eywa had messaged me on the 5th, shortly after the creation of the thread to play, but I never added that to the thread. When I was skimming through I forget his selection and had you in the tour instead of eywa.

Waiting List Order for no shows:
Qikz
sGs.Click
Animus

If you aren't currently in then show up on the day of games. There are generally a few no shows, meaning your probability of getting in to play is pretty high.



Actually it's me vs Atomic_Archon and pebble vs l1ghtning.
boum su4ka!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
October 21 2013 17:05 GMT
#123
No problem LM, I don't mind sitting this one out anyway since I should probably get more practice first :p
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 21 2013 17:39 GMT
#124
On October 22 2013 02:05 Qikz wrote:
No problem LM, I don't mind sitting this one out anyway since I should probably get more practice first :p

Ideally, you would still show up to game day in case someone doesn't show up. But yes, practice is good. Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you want any practice.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-21 17:55:51
October 21 2013 17:54 GMT
#125
On October 22 2013 01:53 floladriblere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 01:00 L_Master wrote:
Group A
Stardom<Fighting Spirit> Kal_rA
Krooked <Fighting Spirit> greenelve

Group B
Floladriblere <Fighting Spirit> L1ghtning
AtomicArchon <Fighting Spirit> Pebble444

Group C
MinscandBoo<Fighting Spirit> Xkcd
Napoleon <Fighting Spirit> Magredis

Group D
Passafist <Fighting Spirit> Comsat
Eywa <Fighting Spirit> sh4w

I have an apology to make to Qikz, as you are currently not in the roster. Eywa had messaged me on the 5th, shortly after the creation of the thread to play, but I never added that to the thread. When I was skimming through I forget his selection and had you in the tour instead of eywa.

Waiting List Order for no shows:
Qikz
sGs.Click
Animus

If you aren't currently in then show up on the day of games. There are generally a few no shows, meaning your probability of getting in to play is pretty high.



Actually it's me vs Atomic_Archon and pebble vs l1ghtning.


Correct.

Now fixed.

* Oh, if anyone wants a toss to practice with I can always help.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 21 2013 21:20 GMT
#126
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 22 2013 01:38 GMT
#127
On October 22 2013 06:20 Sentenal wrote:
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?

Wait. Did my pool just get harder?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 22 2013 01:44 GMT
#128
Damn I wish I had time to do this
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 22 2013 03:25 GMT
#129
On October 22 2013 10:44 traceurling wrote:
Damn I wish I had time to do this

Seeing as rescheduling is possible, you should at least sign up as a backup in case someone can't come to play or isn't responsive to any of the players.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 22 2013 03:40 GMT
#130
On October 22 2013 12:25 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 10:44 traceurling wrote:
Damn I wish I had time to do this

Seeing as rescheduling is possible, you should at least sign up as a backup in case someone can't come to play or isn't responsive to any of the players.

Well it's just there are times when I can't even play at all for during a week or will only have like 2 hours of availability in a week so that'd just be too much stress in scheduling maybe next year I'll hopefully be able to compete
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 22 2013 03:59 GMT
#131
On October 22 2013 06:20 Sentenal wrote:
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?


No.

His play is absolutely flawed in every single way imaginable, and that's why I made a point to smash him 10-0 on iccup using ridiculous strategies. That's why he's gone into Bin-Laden-Hiding status to dodge playing me in a grudgematch, because I would obliterate every fiber of his being and win 51-0 in a bo99. We played some silly showmatches with offraces and weird maps, and he barely won and decided that to brag about that 24/7, probably because it's the only time he's ever won a game in his time playing BroodWar, and I was happy to give him something to be happy about, but he had to take it too far and insult the true champion and coach of iFU, NinaZerg. This guy couldn't get to D+ if his life depended on it, so there was ever some weird Saw-scenario where he had to get D+ or die, he would definitely die first in the movie.

Why not just rematch? We did. 10-0, whisper for reps. I gave him an opportunity to prove his claim that he is even mildly competent at BroodWar, and he decided to run and hide like a cat from a vacuum cleaner. The offer, of course, is still on the table, but I guess he'd much rather play in DRIT now that the people who can barely hit C- are out, and he said "We can play bo9 on dota2". Dota2? Serious? I would play mobas, but I have a brain, so it would be very difficult for such a game to keep my interest long enough for me to learn all the geekazoid magic wizard spells that they use in LOTR or Star Trek or some shit. So while he was collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards so he could play Magic The Gathering with his wizard-cloak on, I was busy playing a real game: BroodWar.

Seriously, here's what will happen:

He will go double gateways in PvP to win with zealots and not build enough probes. Despite his lack of probes, his money will go up to 800 minerals, and he will make a forge. You could probably win with 1-base carrier in PvP, just be sure to go 2 gate zealots and hold that ramp. If he doesn't go 2 gate, just kill him. He can't micro and stop your zealots. In my estimation, he will probably try to use cannons to break your ramp. Too bad you have dragoons though. He will then "transition" into DTs, and once that fails, he will break out in hives. gg
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
October 22 2013 04:12 GMT
#132
I know he was bad, seeing as how I've beaten him with scouts, but with the massive ego he had, I figured maybe had gotten C- at least once in his life. I guess its a hollow ego, though.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
October 22 2013 04:14 GMT
#133
dat elaborate explanation.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 22 2013 04:51 GMT
#134
nina please cast your 10-0
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 22 2013 04:56 GMT
#135
On October 22 2013 13:51 traceurling wrote:
nina please cast your 10-0


That can be arranged.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
October 22 2013 09:07 GMT
#136
On October 22 2013 12:59 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 06:20 Sentenal wrote:
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?


No.

His play is absolutely flawed in every single way imaginable, and that's why I made a point to smash him 10-0 on iccup using ridiculous strategies. That's why he's gone into Bin-Laden-Hiding status to dodge playing me in a grudgematch, because I would obliterate every fiber of his being and win 51-0 in a bo99. We played some silly showmatches with offraces and weird maps, and he barely won and decided that to brag about that 24/7, probably because it's the only time he's ever won a game in his time playing BroodWar, and I was happy to give him something to be happy about, but he had to take it too far and insult the true champion and coach of iFU, NinaZerg. This guy couldn't get to D+ if his life depended on it, so there was ever some weird Saw-scenario where he had to get D+ or die, he would definitely die first in the movie.

Why not just rematch? We did. 10-0, whisper for reps. I gave him an opportunity to prove his claim that he is even mildly competent at BroodWar, and he decided to run and hide like a cat from a vacuum cleaner. The offer, of course, is still on the table, but I guess he'd much rather play in DRIT now that the people who can barely hit C- are out, and he said "We can play bo9 on dota2". Dota2? Serious? I would play mobas, but I have a brain, so it would be very difficult for such a game to keep my interest long enough for me to learn all the geekazoid magic wizard spells that they use in LOTR or Star Trek or some shit. So while he was collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards so he could play Magic The Gathering with his wizard-cloak on, I was busy playing a real game: BroodWar.

Seriously, here's what will happen:

He will go double gateways in PvP to win with zealots and not build enough probes. Despite his lack of probes, his money will go up to 800 minerals, and he will make a forge. You could probably win with 1-base carrier in PvP, just be sure to go 2 gate zealots and hold that ramp. If he doesn't go 2 gate, just kill him. He can't micro and stop your zealots. In my estimation, he will probably try to use cannons to break your ramp. Too bad you have dragoons though. He will then "transition" into DTs, and once that fails, he will break out in hives. gg


Either this is funny or it's the most well done mindgames I've ever seen haha
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
October 22 2013 11:23 GMT
#137
jesus christ nina, you are unstoppable...
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Cpt.beefy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Ireland799 Posts
October 22 2013 16:20 GMT
#138
On October 22 2013 12:59 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 06:20 Sentenal wrote:
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?


No.

His play is absolutely flawed in every single way imaginable, and that's why I made a point to smash him 10-0 on iccup using ridiculous strategies. That's why he's gone into Bin-Laden-Hiding status to dodge playing me in a grudgematch, because I would obliterate every fiber of his being and win 51-0 in a bo99. We played some silly showmatches with offraces and weird maps, and he barely won and decided that to brag about that 24/7, probably because it's the only time he's ever won a game in his time playing BroodWar, and I was happy to give him something to be happy about, but he had to take it too far and insult the true champion and coach of iFU, NinaZerg. This guy couldn't get to D+ if his life depended on it, so there was ever some weird Saw-scenario where he had to get D+ or die, he would definitely die first in the movie.

Why not just rematch? We did. 10-0, whisper for reps. I gave him an opportunity to prove his claim that he is even mildly competent at BroodWar, and he decided to run and hide like a cat from a vacuum cleaner. The offer, of course, is still on the table, but I guess he'd much rather play in DRIT now that the people who can barely hit C- are out, and he said "We can play bo9 on dota2". Dota2? Serious? I would play mobas, but I have a brain, so it would be very difficult for such a game to keep my interest long enough for me to learn all the geekazoid magic wizard spells that they use in LOTR or Star Trek or some shit. So while he was collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards so he could play Magic The Gathering with his wizard-cloak on, I was busy playing a real game: BroodWar.

Seriously, here's what will happen:

He will go double gateways in PvP to win with zealots and not build enough probes. Despite his lack of probes, his money will go up to 800 minerals, and he will make a forge. You could probably win with 1-base carrier in PvP, just be sure to go 2 gate zealots and hold that ramp. If he doesn't go 2 gate, just kill him. He can't micro and stop your zealots. In my estimation, he will probably try to use cannons to break your ramp. Too bad you have dragoons though. He will then "transition" into DTs, and once that fails, he will break out in hives. gg


Holy SHIT, LOL!
Our Beloved Geoff "inControl" Robinson.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 22 2013 22:36 GMT
#139
On October 22 2013 12:59 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2013 06:20 Sentenal wrote:
Eywa has never gotten higher than D+ before? Really?


No.

His play is absolutely flawed in every single way imaginable, and that's why I made a point to smash him 10-0 on iccup using ridiculous strategies. That's why he's gone into Bin-Laden-Hiding status to dodge playing me in a grudgematch, because I would obliterate every fiber of his being and win 51-0 in a bo99. We played some silly showmatches with offraces and weird maps, and he barely won and decided that to brag about that 24/7, probably because it's the only time he's ever won a game in his time playing BroodWar, and I was happy to give him something to be happy about, but he had to take it too far and insult the true champion and coach of iFU, NinaZerg. This guy couldn't get to D+ if his life depended on it, so there was ever some weird Saw-scenario where he had to get D+ or die, he would definitely die first in the movie.

Why not just rematch? We did. 10-0, whisper for reps. I gave him an opportunity to prove his claim that he is even mildly competent at BroodWar, and he decided to run and hide like a cat from a vacuum cleaner. The offer, of course, is still on the table, but I guess he'd much rather play in DRIT now that the people who can barely hit C- are out, and he said "We can play bo9 on dota2". Dota2? Serious? I would play mobas, but I have a brain, so it would be very difficult for such a game to keep my interest long enough for me to learn all the geekazoid magic wizard spells that they use in LOTR or Star Trek or some shit. So while he was collecting Yu-Gi-Oh cards so he could play Magic The Gathering with his wizard-cloak on, I was busy playing a real game: BroodWar.

Seriously, here's what will happen:

He will go double gateways in PvP to win with zealots and not build enough probes. Despite his lack of probes, his money will go up to 800 minerals, and he will make a forge. You could probably win with 1-base carrier in PvP, just be sure to go 2 gate zealots and hold that ramp. If he doesn't go 2 gate, just kill him. He can't micro and stop your zealots. In my estimation, he will probably try to use cannons to break your ramp. Too bad you have dragoons though. He will then "transition" into DTs, and once that fails, he will break out in hives. gg

All I have to say is good job our queen of blades Nina :D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 22:48:26
October 22 2013 22:39 GMT
#140
Telecom the Truth! I beliebe!

EDIT
Wait she's not talking about Telecom? It all pretty much applies huehuehue
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
SpeCial 112
Nathanias 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 436
MaD[AoV]28
910 22
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 536
Counter-Strike
fl0m4843
Fnx 584
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox475
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4019
Other Games
summit1g7311
FrodaN578
C9.Mang0268
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21487
Other Games
• Shiphtur746
• imaqtpie725
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 39m
Patches Events
17h 39m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.