• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9095 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament 7 Signup - Page 9

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 01:13:32
October 26 2013 00:42 GMT
#161
On October 26 2013 05:41 Qikz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 26 2013 01:06 chrisolo wrote:
On October 25 2013 08:12 Qikz wrote:
Trying to get in contact with sh4w after speaking with sync to see if we can play on the 8th since I've got my Dad's birthday party on the 9th. No response yet though D:



As SynC isnt the admin of this league, his decission does not matter. It's LMaster's decission. And while I disagree with letting Eywa play, it is what he decided. I think you are still on the reserve list.


I'm so confused. I don't understand what's going on anymore, I thought that sync was an admin. Oh god x_x
De facto but not de jure, perhaps. But in this case lmaster says no, so thats that I guess.
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 26 2013 02:37 GMT
#162
On October 26 2013 02:45 Fazers wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2013 16:16 ninazerg wrote:
On October 24 2013 01:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
As Eywa has previously reached C- and is banned from iCCup, making it so that he is unable to play on the server against his opponents, Qikz will take back his spot in Group D as Eywa is unable to play.

Check Liquipedia for the proper groups.


I disagree with your assessment that Eywa has reached C-. If he can buy Sziky's soul for 400 dollars, getting someone to get an account of his to C- for 20 bucks doesn't seem like that much of a stretch. Realistically, if Eywa had reached C-, it would only be because we've warped spacetime and have teleported to a similar parallel universe where Tupac is dead (he's alive) and Herman Cain is the President of the United States, because in our current universe, C- for Eywa would trigger a chain reaction that would destroy all of the matter in existence, effectively obliterating the universe. Since this has not happened yet, I think we can safely assume that Eywa is still around D-/E level, and we should start an ERIT or ERTL for him to compete in, because I am convinced that he periodically gets up from his computer to smear feces on his walls during games, which is why his macro is non-existent and the Webster Dictionary has defined the antonym to "micro" as "Eywa". Day[9] once burst into laughter in one of his dailies recalling a joke where his friend was explaining to a girlfriend what micro was, and said "In this hand I have eywa" and opened his hand to reveal a Yu-Gi-Oh card with Eywa's zero stats, and then he opened the other hand, and there was nothing in it, and she was like "There's nothing there." and he was like "STILL BETTER MICRO THAN WHAT EYWA HAS."

Edit: Not that I want to see Eywa play. I want Qikz to take the place of Eywa, because I want to see an actual game of StarCraft.


Out of all the leagues available, you'd watch an "actual game" of Starcraft in D ranks tourney?


This is the D ranks tour. You guys have certain standards. He should go down to the E ranks tour.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 26 2013 02:41 GMT
#163
Well the whole play on another server and contact him through... ??? Is a bit of a nuisance.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
RyzaSt0rm
Profile Joined October 2013
United States56 Posts
October 26 2013 02:51 GMT
#164
Lol guys I feel like if Eywa was banned of ICCUP for his BM or whatever, he shouldn't be able to participate in this tourney. Its more of a hassle for other players who don't know how to set-up wlauncher or whatever just to get a bo3 done. I feel he doesn't qualify and Qikz should take his spot.
n.stOp)Click Op n.stOp) ICCUP -Protoss-Op LtrO #1 Fish server Clan/SenLtrO-ID http://cafe.naver.com/fishltroclan
RyzaSt0rm
Profile Joined October 2013
United States56 Posts
October 26 2013 17:18 GMT
#165
-Sorry for double post-
Will the first set of game for DRIT be played today or will it be held in November. And if so, please provide times
n.stOp)Click Op n.stOp) ICCUP -Protoss-Op LtrO #1 Fish server Clan/SenLtrO-ID http://cafe.naver.com/fishltroclan
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-26 18:09:01
October 26 2013 18:07 GMT
#166
On October 27 2013 02:18 RyzaSt0rm wrote:
-Sorry for double post-
Will the first set of game for DRIT be played today or will it be held in November. And if so, please provide times


i thought so too then i saw :
[image loading]

This is 19:00 Central European time i believe tonight here there is daylight savings time
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 26 2013 22:21 GMT
#167
Lol ERTL/ERIT would be interesting to see
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
floi
Profile Joined July 2010
203 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-28 01:04:18
October 28 2013 01:00 GMT
#168
TL Name: floi
ICCup Akas: sgs.fl0i
Highest Max Rank achieved on ANY account C- (for 1 game, yay!), highest finish D+
Race/Matchups:
DRTL Team you're on/Previous DRITs:once was on despa (hwaiting!)

Will I have to submit replays?
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 29 2013 22:44 GMT
#169
Are there any pp's for ro16? Going to a halloween part Fri night and idk how hungover I'm gonna be Sat morning haha

If there isn't drop me out cause I prob wont wake up at like 9-10am.. Thanks!
Jaedong.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 29 2013 23:30 GMT
#170
On October 30 2013 07:44 Kal_rA wrote:
Are there any pp's for ro16? Going to a halloween part Fri night and idk how hungover I'm gonna be Sat morning haha

If there isn't drop me out cause I prob wont wake up at like 9-10am.. Thanks!


Sorry, its group so no pp are possible.

Ro8 onwards can have pp
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 30 2013 02:38 GMT
#171
Can you at least get a zerg sub for kal_ra if he can't make it? Group A would so love that.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ggrrg
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Bulgaria2717 Posts
October 30 2013 02:43 GMT
#172
On October 30 2013 07:44 Kal_rA wrote:
Are there any pp's for ro16? Going to a halloween part Fri night and idk how hungover I'm gonna be Sat morning haha

If there isn't drop me out cause I prob wont wake up at like 9-10am.. Thanks!


Don't be a pussy!
In the finals of the last drit I played semi-drunk and with a shitty hangover, while ghrur had to get up in the middle of the night.
I expect more dedication from a member of Hwaiting Oz!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
October 30 2013 03:12 GMT
#173
On October 30 2013 11:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Can you at least get a zerg sub for kal_ra if he can't make it? Group A would so love that.


No. It's just based on who is in the waiting list.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
RyzaSt0rm
Profile Joined October 2013
United States56 Posts
October 30 2013 03:16 GMT
#174
So... it looks like I'm against Stardom?(according to waiting list)
n.stOp)Click Op n.stOp) ICCUP -Protoss-Op LtrO #1 Fish server Clan/SenLtrO-ID http://cafe.naver.com/fishltroclan
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
October 30 2013 05:17 GMT
#175
Kk take me out.. Sorry Lightning
Jaedong.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
October 30 2013 05:21 GMT
#176
On October 30 2013 14:17 Kal_rA wrote:
Kk take me out.. Sorry Lightning

You should party less :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Dazed.
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada3301 Posts
October 30 2013 08:17 GMT
#177
Why dont you just ensure group A plays ahead of time?
Never say Die! ||| Fight you? No, I want to kill you.
BlueSky308
Profile Joined October 2013
United States12 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-01 21:06:33
November 01 2013 21:06 GMT
#178
A bit late anyway I can join?
ID: Phenom00
Max Rank: D
Race: Protoss
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-02 16:59:53
November 02 2013 16:58 GMT
#179
Could I get some confirmation on whether or not I'm actually playing in this thing so I know to show up or not? I realise you said yourself LMaster that I'm back onto the waiting list, but then I had sync as well as the wiki page telling me otherwise. I mean it's not a huge deal either way, but I need to work out when I'm going to have to prepare dinner for. ^^

EDIT: I might even have the dates wrong since I guess it's starting with the RO16.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
L1ghtning
Profile Joined July 2013
Sweden353 Posts
November 02 2013 17:06 GMT
#180
Are we playing NA time (now) or EU time (1 hour)? You're a bit slow over there with the summer time shifts.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
SpeCial 39
StarCraft: Brood War
MaD[AoV]17
Bale 15
910 13
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
fl0m4771
Fnx 584
minikerr5
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox298
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4309
Liquid`Hasu616
Other Games
summit1g4386
Liquid`RaSZi1550
FrodaN638
C9.Mang0234
PPMD106
JuggernautJason36
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21384
Other Games
• Shiphtur858
• imaqtpie676
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 22m
Patches Events
18h 22m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.