• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9633 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 14

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 38 Next All
PoPiaPanG
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2 Posts
November 20 2011 02:00 GMT
#261
?? WTF
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 20 2011 04:15 GMT
#262
I'm willing to upload VODs to youtube; but I need to know an efficient way to chop the VOD into chunks since 15 minutes is the max length allowable.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 20 2011 05:33 GMT
#263
http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/download.html

you can try using that? idk if it loads the replay file extension but moktira used that to cut his VODs
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
November 20 2011 07:42 GMT
#264
On November 20 2011 13:15 L_Master wrote:
I'm willing to upload VODs to youtube; but I need to know an efficient way to chop the VOD into chunks since 15 minutes is the max length allowable.


Maybe you can upload to nevake???
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
DerpDog
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (North)62 Posts
November 20 2011 10:31 GMT
#265
On November 20 2011 13:15 L_Master wrote:
I'm willing to upload VODs to youtube; but I need to know an efficient way to chop the VOD into chunks since 15 minutes is the max length allowable.


You can upload longer videos by authorizing your account or something. I think they ask you to enter a phone number, then you enter the code they give you and you can upload longer videos.
PhilipJayFry
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany30 Posts
November 20 2011 11:23 GMT
#266
I use virtual dub for that. it's easy to use and the compression is really good.
chrisolo
Profile Joined May 2009
Germany2611 Posts
November 20 2011 11:45 GMT
#267
Why did you write "Walkover" for the rest of the games between Team 1 and Team 6 ? We agreed that they play multiple times, please fix that^^
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ - aka cReAtiVee
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-20 15:21:28
November 20 2011 15:21 GMT
#268
Btw in the series of team 2 v team freedom in set 1 it should be Canadium > sGs.Sega.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
November 20 2011 16:51 GMT
#269
On November 20 2011 09:45 CobaltBlu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 20 2011 09:36 puppykiller wrote:
Hey for the next round I think we should really consider (what I brought up before) reducing the number of maps used. I think it will make preparation a lot smoother for the players and the coaches. I think a lot of people would agree with me that this is a good idea so unless someone can come up with a good reason that I am incorrect it would be nice if this change could go into effect now.


I'm going to be reducing the matches to bo5 because not everyone from teams shows up and thus reducing the map count. People need to be patient though because updating the post, reassigning players, fixing the schedule etc. is actually quite time consuming.

Thank you for the concern.


Hope you know, you're very appreciated! Thanks for your selfless hard work, you're injecting hype and the determination to improve into all of us D rankers
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
coolcrimefighter
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States378 Posts
November 21 2011 03:19 GMT
#270
I have some suggestions for how things could be run better.
First, you should've made every team appoint some sort of leader or representative for their team.
Lineups should be sent to the organizer of the tournament so people can know what matchup they're practicing for and it also helps makes things a little more organized.
The times the games are played should be more flexible. 8am PST is seriously such a horrible time for people living in PST. So you could have the representatives of each team set up a better time where more people from each team will show up.
The teams should've been organized by timezone so the members of each team could be online at the same time more often.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
November 21 2011 06:11 GMT
#271
Hey all members of Team One. I was just added. We need to get together and figure out pracice times and schedules. Also we should probably find a coach. If anybody is interested in coaching PM me.
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 21 2011 15:03 GMT
#272
I'd personally really like pre-announced line-ups like they used to have in PL, makes it a lot more fun to practise IMO.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Sunken
Profile Joined November 2011
1 Post
November 21 2011 15:31 GMT
#273
Hope I'm too late

Rank: D
Iccup: Kelly_
Zerg
roflcopta
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4 Posts
November 21 2011 15:39 GMT
#274
you're not Sunken, there have been lots of MIA's and this tournament could use a surplus of players

speaking of which i think now's a good time to apply for a team again?

i apply for All King Kings, GG NO RE, or Team 7

i'll be an invaluable player to any team, thx I hope i get a response this time around
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 21:19:24
November 21 2011 16:52 GMT
#275
I updated the rosters a little bit to hopefully get the teams more active. I also changed some of the rules. I took out the /dnd and no obs rules, it is just too hard for me to enforce and causing problems, so please use your head when you include an obs in the game. I also went back to a bo5. I really wanted to do a bo7 so more people could play but it doesn't look realistic for every team to get 6 players to show up to play every time.

I wanted to use the first week as a kind of test week to see how things would flow and a number of things stood out to me.

1) I need better communication lines with the team representatives. If you have been communicating with me for your team I'm going to send you a PM to get skype/IM info from you.

2) Holgerius suggested this before I got a chance to make this post but arranged schedules of players from each team would make things go much more smoothly and give people a matchup to focus practicing on.

3) I mentioned earlier that I had been thinking about introducing some flex time in the schedule. ie. if your team is mostly west coast players and making game time is really difficult for you and you can get the other team to agree to play at another time on the weekend that would be fine as long as you notify me beforehand. Please give me some feedback on this.

If these changes are to go into effect properly that means that the players have to be active participants. Sorry for all the upheaval.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
November 21 2011 17:04 GMT
#276
On November 22 2011 01:52 CobaltBlu wrote:
I updated the rosters a little bit to hopefully get the teams more active. I also changed some of the rules. I took out the /dnd and no obs rules, it is just too hard for me to enforce and causing problems, so please use your head when you include an obs in the game. I also went back to a bo5. I really wanted to do a bo7 so more people could play but it doesn't look realistic for every team to get 6 players to show up to play every time.

I wanted to use the first week as a kind of test week to see how things would flow and a number of things stood out to me.

1) I need better communication lines with the team representatives. If you have been communicating with me for your team I'm going to send you a PM to get skype/IM info from you.

2) Holgerius suggested this before I got a chance to make this post but arranged schedules of players from each team would make things go much more smoothly and give people a matchup to focus practicing on.

3) I mentioned earlier that I had been thinking about introducing some flex time in the schedule. ie. if your team is mostly west coast players and making game time is really difficult for you and you can get the other team to agree to play at another time on the weekend that would be fine as long as you notify me beforehand.

If these changes are to go into effect properly that means that the players have to be active participants. Sorry for all the upheaval.


1) Send me your skype via PM.

2) Our team is fine for organization, everyone's in a skype call together + friend listed on iCCup, we wont need any league support for practice times and what not.

3) 17CET is fine, I don't see how it would need to be changed, when I was on the west coast I woke up at 9am for CL and what not, so I don't see how its an issue especially given its the minority.

Thanks for Obs!! :D
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 21 2011 17:10 GMT
#277
On November 22 2011 02:04 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 01:52 CobaltBlu wrote:
I updated the rosters a little bit to hopefully get the teams more active. I also changed some of the rules. I took out the /dnd and no obs rules, it is just too hard for me to enforce and causing problems, so please use your head when you include an obs in the game. I also went back to a bo5. I really wanted to do a bo7 so more people could play but it doesn't look realistic for every team to get 6 players to show up to play every time.

I wanted to use the first week as a kind of test week to see how things would flow and a number of things stood out to me.

1) I need better communication lines with the team representatives. If you have been communicating with me for your team I'm going to send you a PM to get skype/IM info from you.

2) Holgerius suggested this before I got a chance to make this post but arranged schedules of players from each team would make things go much more smoothly and give people a matchup to focus practicing on.

3) I mentioned earlier that I had been thinking about introducing some flex time in the schedule. ie. if your team is mostly west coast players and making game time is really difficult for you and you can get the other team to agree to play at another time on the weekend that would be fine as long as you notify me beforehand.

If these changes are to go into effect properly that means that the players have to be active participants. Sorry for all the upheaval.


1) Send me your skype via PM.

2) Our team is fine for organization, everyone's in a skype call together + friend listed on iCCup, we wont need any league support for practice times and what not.

3) 17CET is fine, I don't see how it would need to be changed, when I was on the west coast I woke up at 9am for CL and what not, so I don't see how its an issue especially given its the minority.

Thanks for Obs!! :D


Flex time is still just a consideration, I wanted to get some input on it.
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 19:22:09
November 21 2011 17:55 GMT
#278
On November 22 2011 02:04 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 01:52 CobaltBlu wrote:
I updated the rosters a little bit to hopefully get the teams more active. I also changed some of the rules. I took out the /dnd and no obs rules, it is just too hard for me to enforce and causing problems, so please use your head when you include an obs in the game. I also went back to a bo5. I really wanted to do a bo7 so more people could play but it doesn't look realistic for every team to get 6 players to show up to play every time.

I wanted to use the first week as a kind of test week to see how things would flow and a number of things stood out to me.

1) I need better communication lines with the team representatives. If you have been communicating with me for your team I'm going to send you a PM to get skype/IM info from you.

2) Holgerius suggested this before I got a chance to make this post but arranged schedules of players from each team would make things go much more smoothly and give people a matchup to focus practicing on.

3) I mentioned earlier that I had been thinking about introducing some flex time in the schedule. ie. if your team is mostly west coast players and making game time is really difficult for you and you can get the other team to agree to play at another time on the weekend that would be fine as long as you notify me beforehand.

If these changes are to go into effect properly that means that the players have to be active participants. Sorry for all the upheaval.


1) Send me your skype via PM.

2) Our team is fine for organization, everyone's in a skype call together + friend listed on iCCup, we wont need any league support for practice times and what not.

3) 17CET is fine, I don't see how it would need to be changed, when I was on the west coast I woke up at 9am for CL and what not, so I don't see how its an issue especially given its the minority.

Thanks for Obs!! :D


It would be nice if we could make it 1-2 hours earlier, and make it so we can play all the games concurrently. Then i can just play my game at 2am and sleep Last time I had to wait till 4:30am to play my game, coz of the streamer. Next time just stream the replays imo lol.

EDIT: Oh perhaps teams should declare which players are playing what position in advance???

Also for hype reasons, maybe have the current week showing in the OP (not in a spoiler).
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 21:05:16
November 21 2011 20:24 GMT
#279
On November 22 2011 02:55 sluggaslamoo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 02:04 Eywa- wrote:
On November 22 2011 01:52 CobaltBlu wrote:
I updated the rosters a little bit to hopefully get the teams more active. I also changed some of the rules. I took out the /dnd and no obs rules, it is just too hard for me to enforce and causing problems, so please use your head when you include an obs in the game. I also went back to a bo5. I really wanted to do a bo7 so more people could play but it doesn't look realistic for every team to get 6 players to show up to play every time.

I wanted to use the first week as a kind of test week to see how things would flow and a number of things stood out to me.

1) I need better communication lines with the team representatives. If you have been communicating with me for your team I'm going to send you a PM to get skype/IM info from you.

2) Holgerius suggested this before I got a chance to make this post but arranged schedules of players from each team would make things go much more smoothly and give people a matchup to focus practicing on.

3) I mentioned earlier that I had been thinking about introducing some flex time in the schedule. ie. if your team is mostly west coast players and making game time is really difficult for you and you can get the other team to agree to play at another time on the weekend that would be fine as long as you notify me beforehand.

If these changes are to go into effect properly that means that the players have to be active participants. Sorry for all the upheaval.


1) Send me your skype via PM.

2) Our team is fine for organization, everyone's in a skype call together + friend listed on iCCup, we wont need any league support for practice times and what not.

3) 17CET is fine, I don't see how it would need to be changed, when I was on the west coast I woke up at 9am for CL and what not, so I don't see how its an issue especially given its the minority.

Thanks for Obs!! :D


It would be nice if we could make it 1-2 hours earlier, and make it so we can play all the games concurrently. Then i can just play my game at 2am and sleep Last time I had to wait till 4:30am to play my game, coz of the streamer. Next time just stream the replays imo lol.

EDIT: Oh perhaps teams should declare which players are playing what position in advance???

Also for hype reasons, maybe have the current week showing in the OP (not in a spoiler).

Yeah.. the timing isn't good. Its never going to be good (because the earth is round ). 8am here in PST is pretty bad. 1-2 hours earlier would really screw us harder. I would like 1-2 hours later if anything. But then this screws you over

We need a better system fosure. I see no urgent reason for all games to be played concurrently or at once or all at one time. We are not good players... We just all love the game and want to get better. Sure its entertaining to have all 80 players online at once and all games played together, but this isn't a viable option for many. I'd rather have some awesome games in a way that it could help us all improve - we need to know exactly when our game is going to be played and we need to have enough time to practice and prepare for it and play at a reasonable hour (I played my game 8am).

Anyways, heres a solution that I think might work. CobaltBlu obviously can't micromanage every set. It has to fall on the teams to do so. I mentioned this in a previous post. Once each team rep has been picked - bold the rep's name on the roster so other players on other teams know who to contact. The league starts Sat 8am PST - and ends Sunday 12pm PST (Games are due by this time - if not, there will be severe consequences ). So the first three sets are decided ahead of time and each player can contact their opponent and play them when both are free (obviously its preferable to have the majority of games played at the same time, but I'd rather sacrifice that and have more and better games played over the weekend). Then the team leader assigns the last two sets if needed. Remaining games are then played whenever first possible. All games are then reported by the end of the weekend - I know this makes casting really hard, but if everyone is in the loop on when each game is going to be played it could work out great! Also if each team stays organized and all players know when they should play we could easily keep the bo7 format.

Could we set up a google doc or something that can be shared and edited easily to keep track of whos playing who? Or is there already another website set up that allows for easy teamleague set organization (kind of like z33k for sc2.. I feel like a thread isn't good enough to organizing when each game is going to be played and on what order and map.. Its great for results and discussions)

Also, people HAVE to be active for this to work. People have to stick to their times and get on when they promise. Other wise ti wont work.

EDIT: Created a google doc to help organize things: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ar4IxUNA-0mJdDY3eTROVFluOE1vX0JUN0tGRXVfQWc Will finish editing it later if you all wanna use it.. Basic idea - Each team mu is given and the map is shown. For each match it shows the Time Scheduled to play. This time can be changed before hand if both players agree.. Its there to give a general idea of when you should get online and play. If Australasian want it earlier and the opponent agrees well and good! We just need some definite way to keep track of when each game should be played.

Also I set it so anyone can edit so please don't fuck it up

Edit 2: only problem with this is races dont show... solutions: look that up on the thread or add race to each player's name ie. sgs.kal_ra (p)
Jaedong.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 21 2011 21:18 GMT
#280
I think the concept of that is nice but the end result becomes very convoluted and there is something to be said for simplicity. Everyone signed up for the time I set this at and as Eywa suggested it is a little silly to bend everything around for the minority when most people showed up on time anyway. I wanted to find a way to do some flex time but it doesn't look very plausible to me so I'm going to strike out that idea. Thank you for the discussion.

I've collected almost all the team reps and will be highlighting them in the post later and communicating with them. They will basically be responsible for giving me the lineup each week.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 360
ProTech164
UpATreeSC 123
BRAT_OK 91
MindelVK 27
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2126
Bisu 1047
Dewaltoss 129
Shinee 49
Trap 29
Bale 24
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 559
420jenkins423
Counter-Strike
fl0m4539
pashabiceps864
Fnx 642
x6flipin216
kRYSTAL_22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3350
Liquid`Hasu484
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1708
FrodaN885
B2W.Neo303
Livibee175
C9.Mang0154
TKL 102
QueenE79
RotterdaM59
Mew2King35
JuggernautJason11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV213
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3123
• TFBlade666
Other Games
• Shiphtur1252
• imaqtpie711
• WagamamaTV360
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 20m
Patches Events
21h 20m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.