• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 16

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 38 Next All
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 26 2011 03:37 GMT
#301
Game is still tomorrow at 11 AM EST, right?
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 04:07:25
November 26 2011 04:06 GMT
#302
Yes, nothing about that is changing unless I make a post about it.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
November 26 2011 04:12 GMT
#303
Is there still a way to join a team? highly interested in playing in this
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 26 2011 04:18 GMT
#304
On November 26 2011 13:12 Dusty wrote:
Is there still a way to join a team? highly interested in playing in this


Signup with your iccup, race and rank.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
November 26 2011 05:47 GMT
#305
Rank: D+
ICCUP account: KnighT_of_Ni
Race: Protoss

^^
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
November 26 2011 13:33 GMT
#306
Plz Change sGs.nazza with SlayerS_Master for team ggnore vs team 10
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 26 2011 13:34 GMT
#307
Hey, this is in 2 hours 30 mins right?
POGGERS
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
November 26 2011 13:55 GMT
#308
it is 17:00 cet so 2h 5 mins

Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
November 26 2011 14:04 GMT
#309
We could do with a D+ player amongst us CobaltBlu, plus our team is still short I believe.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 26 2011 16:03 GMT
#310
Stream is up on sidebar and at twitch.tv/l_master
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
S2Glow
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Singapore1042 Posts
November 26 2011 16:31 GMT
#311
oo so where do i go now ? i guess i am late haha
<3 Katelyn , C Zerg. Dying wish is to watch proleague live and see my girlfriend which gonna be soon! <33
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
November 26 2011 17:53 GMT
#312
Freedom vs team 3 done, bo3 with ace (..)
GGs!
(we need more members)
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
renzy
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada781 Posts
November 26 2011 17:57 GMT
#313
This is team 2's coach. Again team 2. I will be available to go over replays with you in about 1 hour. PM ni.pk if you want to.
Bisu is the man
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
November 26 2011 18:08 GMT
#314
On November 26 2011 23:04 Rekzr wrote:
We could do with a D+ player amongst us CobaltBlu, plus our team is still short I believe.


Seconded. We could definitely use a D+. We only had four, and I am D-
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 26 2011 18:13 GMT
#315
I sent this PM to my team captain, and I quote exactly...
I played against sgs.gorg tonight, and had slayers_master and another sgs member obsing. i used a strategy that relied heavily on nukes, if they failed it was over for me. apparently because i used an orthodox strategy, gorg felt i was "too high rank" for the tournament... i think i played pretty bad, and i really do keep losing to D and D+ players on iccup because i haven't played in half a year or so. so i thought i could participate and try to use some fun builds as well, but people think that i'm just using it to have fun with lower ranked players. i think to avoid any such things from happening in the future, i think i'll withdraw. :/


it's' true that i was C- a couple of seasons back, but i took like half a year worth off from BW because i didnt have a comp and cause of studies. i started playing a bit more like a week before signups closed, and I realised my skill dropped pretty harshly, that I lost to D players. That's why I thought I could participate, since I was probably in the D+-ish range, but apparently people are rating my current skills as too high, and my previous season's records don't help against my stand. i think to prevent further upsets, I'll be withdrawing. it was fun while it lasted. gg, and all the best for the rest of the tourney. go team gg no re
POGGERS
TinyToad
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico2 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:54:58
November 26 2011 18:15 GMT
#316
Could I join ??
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
November 26 2011 18:23 GMT
#317
On November 27 2011 03:08 TheShimmy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 23:04 Rekzr wrote:
We could do with a D+ player amongst us CobaltBlu, plus our team is still short I believe.


Seconded. We could definitely use a D+. We only had four, and I am D-

We could use players that show up. Skill level is optional. And I have to say: WussleeQ, you're expelled. Not showing for 2 weeks in a row is not optimal.

Other than that, what we need most is a coach.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
November 26 2011 18:27 GMT
#318
On November 27 2011 03:13 konadora wrote:
I sent this PM to my team captain, and I quote exactly...
Show nested quote +
I played against sgs.gorg tonight, and had slayers_master and another sgs member obsing. i used a strategy that relied heavily on nukes, if they failed it was over for me. apparently because i used an orthodox strategy, gorg felt i was "too high rank" for the tournament... i think i played pretty bad, and i really do keep losing to D and D+ players on iccup because i haven't played in half a year or so. so i thought i could participate and try to use some fun builds as well, but people think that i'm just using it to have fun with lower ranked players. i think to avoid any such things from happening in the future, i think i'll withdraw. :/


it's' true that i was C- a couple of seasons back, but i took like half a year worth off from BW because i didnt have a comp and cause of studies. i started playing a bit more like a week before signups closed, and I realised my skill dropped pretty harshly, that I lost to D players. That's why I thought I could participate, since I was probably in the D+-ish range, but apparently people are rating my current skills as too high, and my previous season's records don't help against my stand. i think to prevent further upsets, I'll be withdrawing. it was fun while it lasted. gg, and all the best for the rest of the tourney. go team gg no re


NOOOOOO KONADORA COME BACK!
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 26 2011 18:35 GMT
#319
On November 27 2011 03:13 konadora wrote:
I sent this PM to my team captain, and I quote exactly...
Show nested quote +
I played against sgs.gorg tonight, and had slayers_master and another sgs member obsing. i used a strategy that relied heavily on nukes, if they failed it was over for me. apparently because i used an orthodox strategy, gorg felt i was "too high rank" for the tournament... i think i played pretty bad, and i really do keep losing to D and D+ players on iccup because i haven't played in half a year or so. so i thought i could participate and try to use some fun builds as well, but people think that i'm just using it to have fun with lower ranked players. i think to avoid any such things from happening in the future, i think i'll withdraw. :/


it's' true that i was C- a couple of seasons back, but i took like half a year worth off from BW because i didnt have a comp and cause of studies. i started playing a bit more like a week before signups closed, and I realised my skill dropped pretty harshly, that I lost to D players. That's why I thought I could participate, since I was probably in the D+-ish range, but apparently people are rating my current skills as too high, and my previous season's records don't help against my stand. i think to prevent further upsets, I'll be withdrawing. it was fun while it lasted. gg, and all the best for the rest of the tourney. go team gg no re

Nooo, I was looking forward to kicking your ass.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
George_the_man
Profile Joined May 2011
796 Posts
November 26 2011 18:37 GMT
#320
On November 27 2011 03:13 konadora wrote:
I sent this PM to my team captain, and I quote exactly...
Show nested quote +
I played against sgs.gorg tonight, and had slayers_master and another sgs member obsing. i used a strategy that relied heavily on nukes, if they failed it was over for me. apparently because i used an orthodox strategy, gorg felt i was "too high rank" for the tournament... i think i played pretty bad, and i really do keep losing to D and D+ players on iccup because i haven't played in half a year or so. so i thought i could participate and try to use some fun builds as well, but people think that i'm just using it to have fun with lower ranked players. i think to avoid any such things from happening in the future, i think i'll withdraw. :/


it's' true that i was C- a couple of seasons back, but i took like half a year worth off from BW because i didnt have a comp and cause of studies. i started playing a bit more like a week before signups closed, and I realised my skill dropped pretty harshly, that I lost to D players. That's why I thought I could participate, since I was probably in the D+-ish range, but apparently people are rating my current skills as too high, and my previous season's records don't help against my stand. i think to prevent further upsets, I'll be withdrawing. it was fun while it lasted. gg, and all the best for the rest of the tourney. go team gg no re


what kind of bullshit is that? first of all i dont know why ure bringing this here , making me look like whining dude which im not.
Second is yeah well i knew ure better than me , i saw ure off race winning against C- lvl players 1 week ago (when meanwhile im begginner who plays that game for less than month and just wanted to have fun in that tournament) , but i was fine with it,
i was preparing some timing push to snipe you that failed sadly.

The thing why i got frustrated is because the entire game i felt like ure just playing with me (+ ur teammate made smily faces during game without ac on ) , even ur teammate said u could have easily be done with this game 30 mins earlier , and that was what i didnt like, i mean u can be better the opponent its np but that was just made me look like horrible noob which im probably am. uncool and humiliating.

But yeah u are right u didnt play it good i was surprised ure much worse than i expected u to be ure defienietely on that lvl i just suck vs unordinary things , i dont know why u bring that drama on here unless u want some followup to what happened.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 537
RotterdaM112
Rex63
SteadfastSC46
TKL 45
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 112
Rex 63
SteadfastSC 46
TKL 45
Codebar 40
ByuN 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6381
Shuttle 1332
Bisu 822
Soulkey 744
Jaedong 545
Horang2 543
Mong 371
BeSt 370
actioN 315
firebathero 258
[ Show more ]
Soma 224
Stork 203
Larva 156
Rush 140
Mini 139
Last 113
Zeus 104
Hyun 95
Pusan 81
PianO 74
Mind 71
910 68
ZerO 67
Free 65
Shine 55
sorry 54
Snow 53
Yoon 48
Shinee 42
hero 37
Sharp 29
sSak 27
Sexy 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 20
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 12
JYJ 11
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns38337
singsing1937
B2W.Neo225
DeMusliM174
Livibee158
KnowMe144
Pyrionflax141
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV306
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur424
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 50m
The PondCast
22h 50m
INu's Battles
23h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.