• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9476 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 38

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 All
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 22:10:09
February 11 2012 22:05 GMT
#741
i would give a shout out to cobaltblu for orginising this tournement it was realy awsome!!!
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-11 22:34:40
February 11 2012 22:11 GMT
#742
Your team had no terrans. That really hurts us.

essbee and panix best match up is vT
we have 2 other toss and skegg is not bad in vT either

Anyway gg!

Edit: + Show Spoiler +
And Match Point was 5th set so we just played it after for fun. So it could have been 3-2 instead of 3-1
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 11 2012 22:32 GMT
#743
Essbee don't spoil yet! I haven't had a chance to cast
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
February 11 2012 22:34 GMT
#744
On February 12 2012 07:32 L_Master wrote:
Essbee don't spoil yet! I haven't had a chance to cast


sorry my bad
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
February 12 2012 01:15 GMT
#745
On February 12 2012 07:34 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 07:32 L_Master wrote:
Essbee don't spoil yet! I haven't had a chance to cast


sorry my bad


It's all good. Thanks for putting up the spoiler tags.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-12 06:28:31
February 12 2012 06:28 GMT
#746
On February 12 2012 07:11 Essbee wrote:
Your team had no terrans. That really hurts us.

essbee and panix best match up is vT
we have 2 other toss and skegg is not bad in vT either

Anyway gg!

Edit: + Show Spoiler +
And Match Point was 5th set so we just played it after for fun. So it could have been 3-2 instead of 3-1

I think you're quite wrong on your statement.
+ Show Spoiler +
First three sets should have been 3-0, however, our PvP sniper broke down due to Cobalt/razryv basically forcing him to play in lag... I mean, Sabas should have probably just subbed himself out because it wasn't just the lag that killed him, but also the emotional toll of dealing with the situation... So I mean, really without all the issues we had, I had your lineup all planned out for a 4-1 (the 1 being game 5), had all my players on the proper sets.

Not to mention, 2 gate in lag is pretty gay regardless of how my player performed.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 13 2012 13:06 GMT
#747
Thank you sooooooo much Cobaltblu for organizing this ! I really hope for a second season, which i think will work out beautifully since we now know which people are active and which aren´t. It has given me a purpose to practice and a great team to play with/against. Im really sorry about the unnecessary drama in the finals, there is no call for that at all from anyone.
Cheers!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 13:23:02
February 13 2012 13:21 GMT
#748
On February 13 2012 22:06 Skeggaba wrote:
Thank you sooooooo much Cobaltblu for organizing this ! I really hope for a second season, which i think will work out beautifully since we now know which people are active and which aren´t. It has given me a purpose to practice and a great team to play with/against. Im really sorry about the unnecessary drama in the finals, there is no call for that at all from anyone.
Cheers!

Yeah no, Drama was mostly because of that lag... My player just went off completely. Not a huge deal, was near the end anyways.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 13:56:12
February 13 2012 13:31 GMT
#749
I feel honored that I(voodooscience) took a game off of top player Essbee back in week 1.
Boy did it feel good when he gg'ed

Even though I only played for 3 weeks and shamelessly disappeared, I had a lot of fun participating in this.
Hopefully everybody had a lot of fun, especially those who diligently showed up every week.
Respect!
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 13:56:51
February 13 2012 13:50 GMT
#750
On February 13 2012 22:06 Skeggaba wrote:
Thank you sooooooo much Cobaltblu for organizing this ! I really hope for a second season, which i think will work out beautifully since we now know which people are active and which aren´t. It has given me a purpose to practice and a great team to play with/against. Im really sorry about the unnecessary drama in the finals, there is no call for that at all from anyone.
Cheers!


A bird told me that the second season's post is going to get posted soon.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 13 2012 14:08 GMT
#751
On February 13 2012 22:50 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:06 Skeggaba wrote:
Thank you sooooooo much Cobaltblu for organizing this ! I really hope for a second season, which i think will work out beautifully since we now know which people are active and which aren´t. It has given me a purpose to practice and a great team to play with/against. Im really sorry about the unnecessary drama in the finals, there is no call for that at all from anyone.
Cheers!


A bird told me that the second season's post is going to get posted soon.

Spoiler alert!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
February 13 2012 14:58 GMT
#752
On February 13 2012 22:31 don_kyuhote wrote:
I feel honored that I(voodooscience) took a game off of top player Essbee back in week 1.
Boy did it feel good when he gg'ed

Even though I only played for 3 weeks and shamelessly disappeared, I had a lot of fun participating in this.
Hopefully everybody had a lot of fun, especially those who diligently showed up every week.
Respect!


Haha yeah you gave me my first loss of the season with that doom drop in my main. It was a pretty good game. It's the probably the one I remember the most because of how I misanswered your drop by pushing while I had map control. I hate myself for that but props to you for being able to close the game. It was probably my favorite (fun-wise) game of the season along with that ace match vs sabas on match point.

On another topic, I hope we'll have more people showing up for the next season, active people that is. We, team 3, had a lot of fun because everyone had a reason to practice their map and almost everyone showed up each week at the matchs. And we could probably include C players so maybe we have more people depending on how many players sign up?

Anyway, it was pretty fun and I eagerly look forward to the next season.
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 15:43:30
February 13 2012 15:17 GMT
#753
On February 13 2012 23:58 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 22:31 don_kyuhote wrote:
I feel honored that I(voodooscience) took a game off of top player Essbee back in week 1.
Boy did it feel good when he gg'ed

Even though I only played for 3 weeks and shamelessly disappeared, I had a lot of fun participating in this.
Hopefully everybody had a lot of fun, especially those who diligently showed up every week.
Respect!


Haha yeah you gave me my first loss of the season with that doom drop in my main. It was a pretty good game. It's the probably the one I remember the most because of how I misanswered your drop by pushing while I had map control. I hate myself for that but props to you for being able to close the game. It was probably my favorite (fun-wise) game of the season along with that ace match vs sabas on match point.

On another topic, I hope we'll have more people showing up for the next season, active people that is. We, team 3, had a lot of fun because everyone had a reason to practice their map and almost everyone showed up each week at the matchs. And we could probably include C players so maybe we have more people depending on how many players sign up?

Anyway, it was pretty fun and I eagerly look forward to the next season.

haha yeah, I was in a pretty bad position, got contained at my own bridges on Circuit Breaker, but my successful doom drop on your undefended factories followed by you trying to brute force your way into my waiting tanks changed everything .
Funny thing is, I don't play much TvTs, but most of TvTs that I win, I win like that
Doom drop their main, make them panic, make them suicide their armies into my sieged tanks, move across the map and contain/starve them to death.
I didn't move out quick enough that game, and I actually thought I was going to lose when your battlecruisers really started doing damage, but I guess mass turrets do pretty well against BCs.

Also, pretty cool that you didn't lose after Week 1.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 16:00:03
February 13 2012 15:58 GMT
#754
On February 14 2012 00:17 don_kyuhote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2012 23:58 Essbee wrote:
On February 13 2012 22:31 don_kyuhote wrote:
I feel honored that I(voodooscience) took a game off of top player Essbee back in week 1.
Boy did it feel good when he gg'ed

Even though I only played for 3 weeks and shamelessly disappeared, I had a lot of fun participating in this.
Hopefully everybody had a lot of fun, especially those who diligently showed up every week.
Respect!


Haha yeah you gave me my first loss of the season with that doom drop in my main. It was a pretty good game. It's the probably the one I remember the most because of how I misanswered your drop by pushing while I had map control. I hate myself for that but props to you for being able to close the game. It was probably my favorite (fun-wise) game of the season along with that ace match vs sabas on match point.

On another topic, I hope we'll have more people showing up for the next season, active people that is. We, team 3, had a lot of fun because everyone had a reason to practice their map and almost everyone showed up each week at the matchs. And we could probably include C players so maybe we have more people depending on how many players sign up?

Anyway, it was pretty fun and I eagerly look forward to the next season.

haha yeah, I was in a pretty bad position, got contained at my own bridges on Circuit Breaker, but my successful doom drop on your undefended factories followed by you trying to brute force your way into my waiting tanks changed everything .
Funny thing is, I don't play much TvTs, but most of TvTs that I win, I win like that
Doom drop their main, make them panic, make them suicide their armies into my sieged tanks, move across the map and contain/starve them to death.
I didn't move out quick enough that game, and I actually thought I was going to lose when your battlecruisers really started doing damage, but I guess mass turrets do pretty well against BCs.

Also, pretty cool that you didn't lose after Week 1.


Yep, I'm more confident now in TvT because I always protect myself from doom drops. TvT really is my best matchup now. But yeah turrets + goliaths > BCs. I should just have kept my tanks in the map so they could defend my BCs from your gols. That was such a bad move haha. But yeah after my 2 losses in week 1 (I was pretty disappointed letting my team down like this lol), I've been on this huge winning streak. I think ReZuya on Aztec was the only match I really had no clear advantage through the whole game. It was pretty one sided for him.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
February 13 2012 18:16 GMT
#755
Congrats to Team 7 for winning. Also, I apologize to sabas, I should have just let you sub out instead of getting frustrated.

Anyone that is interested in a season two of this should head over to the season 2 thread by Nikon! Bring your team.
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
February 13 2012 20:35 GMT
#756
Cobalt, is there maby a way to make a re of set 2? i don't care if it will affect the results on our playerstanding. but i wuold yust like to prove myself i got major fix on my router aparently so i hope there isnt lagg.

my apologize for the bm i coudn't wished a better admin for the lis than you, for youre relendtless help.
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
Prev 1 36 37 38 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1831
RotterdaM977
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 196
SteadfastSC126
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1831
RotterdaM 977
IndyStarCraft 196
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 133
SteadfastSC 126
ZombieGrub96
UpATreeSC 66
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 96
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3542
Counter-Strike
fl0m6063
pashabiceps1316
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu453
Other Games
Beastyqt775
ceh9484
mouzStarbuck430
C9.Mang0123
ToD82
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 121
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Eskiya23 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie769
• Shiphtur300
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 55m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.