On February 11 2012 00:39 sabas123 wrote:
so i geus we t han move the finals up to 20:00??
so i geus we t han move the finals up to 20:00??
What? We cant move it? Cant play then T_t
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Skeggaba
Korea (South)1556 Posts
On February 11 2012 00:39 sabas123 wrote: so i geus we t han move the finals up to 20:00?? What? We cant move it? Cant play then T_t | ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
but how about the cast than? btw what is the map pool? | ||
|
Skeggaba
Korea (South)1556 Posts
On February 11 2012 01:26 sabas123 wrote: ow but how about the cast than? btw what is the map pool? check the front page man ![]() | ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
| ||
|
EchOne
United States2906 Posts
| ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On February 11 2012 08:34 EchOne wrote: Dunno what this is about rescheduling or whatever but I'll just let everyone know that I'll be busy after 1800 GMT tomorrow. If we play on time (which I believe is 1600 GMT?) it should be fine. afaik, it's still 17CET. | ||
|
CobaltBlu
United States919 Posts
| ||
|
LRM)nOoNe
United States231 Posts
| ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
On February 11 2012 09:06 LRM)nOoNe wrote: Johny23 vs puppykiller live now! eeuhhhhhh...... what has this to do with the drtl? ![]() | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On February 11 2012 20:28 sabas123 wrote: eeuhhhhhh...... what has this to do with the drtl? ![]() Same level of play.... Or maybe lower? | ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
otherwise my badX_X HF team 3, may the best team win. | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On February 12 2012 00:56 sabas123 wrote: isnt puppykiller c- lol? otherwise my badX_X HF team 3, may the best team win. ooo... not last night, he definetly wasn't. | ||
|
sabas123
Netherlands3122 Posts
| ||
|
Skeggaba
Korea (South)1556 Posts
| ||
|
Gao Xi
Hong Kong5178 Posts
Both playoff games have been fun. Today I woke up at 8, logged in and went back to sleep. So sorry if i didn't respond lol | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On February 12 2012 02:49 Skeggaba wrote: Such hard feelings in this match, i cant believe it! Its a competition for FUN people, please calm the fuck down and enjoy. It's only between 1 player from either team, overall it was a very good clan war as far as manner goes. | ||
|
Nikon
Bulgaria5710 Posts
On February 12 2012 03:02 Gao Xi wrote: GG, its unfortunate that I didn't join earlier. I could've played 2 more games, but I couldn't wake up for the life of me. Both playoff games have been fun. Today I woke up at 8, logged in and went back to sleep. So sorry if i didn't respond lol Yeah we're going to have to lower salary by 50% because of that. So, our game is finished but I won't spoil the results. It's been a fun 14 weeks in this league, minus some minor hiccups, but those are to be expected ![]() | ||
|
Eywa-
Canada4876 Posts
On February 12 2012 03:07 Nikon wrote: Show nested quote + On February 12 2012 03:02 Gao Xi wrote: GG, its unfortunate that I didn't join earlier. I could've played 2 more games, but I couldn't wake up for the life of me. Both playoff games have been fun. Today I woke up at 8, logged in and went back to sleep. So sorry if i didn't respond lol Yeah we're going to have to lower salary by 50% because of that. So, our game is finished but I won't spoil the results. It's been a fun 14 weeks in this league, minus some minor hiccups, but those are to be expected ![]() Silly Nikon, since when is every player who hasn't already been put into the draw going afk a minor hickup? ![]() | ||
|
Gao Xi
Hong Kong5178 Posts
| ||
|
L_Master
United States8017 Posts
On February 12 2012 06:42 Gao Xi wrote: When will the finals be casted again? Probably tomorrow before CRO would be my best guess. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey Jaedong Horang2 EffOrt Mini actioN Larva ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games olofmeister1443 hiko938 B2W.Neo753 Lowko349 crisheroes278 DeMusliM265 Pyrionflax216 XBOCT198 Hui .192 Livibee165 Liquid`VortiX152 QueenE70 Mew2King51 Liquid`RaSZi35 ZerO(Twitch)18 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|