• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:09
CEST 09:09
KST 16:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6787 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 35

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 04 2012 15:50 GMT
#681
10 minutes to 11 am EST and there's virtually no one in op drtl. We are having matches today, right?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 04 2012 15:57 GMT
#682
Yes. people are usually a bit late...
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 04 2012 16:05 GMT
#683
On my phone, someone lemme know how T7 vs akk is going. Want to know how many will have to play when I get home
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 04 2012 17:12 GMT
#684
GGs team 2!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
February 04 2012 18:17 GMT
#685
Can Team 2 and Team 3 finish sending me replays. I only have two.
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
February 04 2012 19:18 GMT
#686
gg takk
that was close
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
February 04 2012 19:22 GMT
#687
On February 05 2012 03:17 CobaltBlu wrote:
Can Team 2 and Team 3 finish sending me replays. I only have two.


What games do you have? I can send the remaining one.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
February 04 2012 19:43 GMT
#688
On February 05 2012 04:22 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2012 03:17 CobaltBlu wrote:
Can Team 2 and Team 3 finish sending me replays. I only have two.


What games do you have? I can send the remaining one.


I have razryv vs hewley and panix vs ouzo.
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
February 04 2012 19:47 GMT
#689
On February 05 2012 04:43 CobaltBlu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 05 2012 04:22 Essbee wrote:
On February 05 2012 03:17 CobaltBlu wrote:
Can Team 2 and Team 3 finish sending me replays. I only have two.


What games do you have? I can send the remaining one.


I have razryv vs hewley and panix vs ouzo.


Just sent you R-Dizzle vs jakalo.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 19:56:09
February 04 2012 19:55 GMT
#690
Thanks.

Thank you to the teams that really pulled together and are making this successful.
Nagisama
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada4481 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 23:35:05
February 04 2012 23:34 GMT
#691
Hi, if there's going to be a next season, is there a chance I can sign up? I'd like to join my friends EchOne and Gaoxi on Team 7 if possible. Thanks.

Rank: D/D-
iCCup Account: http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/nagisama.html
Race: Terran
Calendar"Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; Everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob." | Elem: "nagi is actually really smart"
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
February 04 2012 23:36 GMT
#692
did team 7 won? i hope so.

btw sorry team i wasnt there today. im currently in ireland on 3day vacation
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 23:45:34
February 04 2012 23:42 GMT
#693
When/if I do another Season I will make a new topic for it.

I've gotten some PMs about a new season and how I would be handling it. I learned a lot from this season and I would probably go with a method where people could sign up with teams and then pick up those who don't have a team of their own. I found that the teams that acted like this in this season were the most successful both in terms of the quality of their players and in getting people to show up. I've also gotten a lot of input on how to combine C rank players into this league and that is something that I'm still trying to figure out. I would also probably change the time to something that is more available to players.

However, before I start making any moves on another season I want to make sure we successfully complete this one!
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 05 2012 00:18 GMT
#694
This has been great, the one flaw is attendence. I know that i´ve missed 3 that i just couldnt compete in. Stood over one (too many people that was in attendence), missed the time first round and havent gotten to my map in 3 since my team is too damn gosu. Im gonna think about if im gonna play next season, but at least i think ill be a back up player for my amazing team.
Looking forward to le grande finale. Thanks cobalt for organizing this!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Gao Xi
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Hong Kong5178 Posts
February 05 2012 00:29 GMT
#695
Yea for me i missed like 2 weeks due to me not waking up since its like 8 or 9 am after a night of SPL. :/
龔智禮 _________________________________________________________________________________________________ CJ NATION
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
February 05 2012 01:32 GMT
#696
On February 05 2012 08:36 sabas123 wrote:
did team 7 won? i hope so.

btw sorry team i wasnt there today. im currently in ireland on 3day vacation

Reverse Sweep, went down 0-2 then won 3-2
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
tGFuRy
Profile Joined September 2010
United States537 Posts
February 05 2012 03:31 GMT
#697
This is fucking awesome I kind of want to play bw just to get in this lawl.
Always a Gamer
sluggaslamoo
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Australia4494 Posts
February 05 2012 03:38 GMT
#698
On February 05 2012 12:31 tGFuRy wrote:
This is fucking awesome I kind of want to play bw just to get in this lawl.


Do it! :D
Come play Android Netrunner - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409008
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 06:57:39
February 06 2012 06:56 GMT
#699
On February 05 2012 08:42 CobaltBlu wrote:
When/if I do another Season I will make a new topic for it.

I've gotten some PMs about a new season and how I would be handling it. I learned a lot from this season and I would probably go with a method where people could sign up with teams and then pick up those who don't have a team of their own. I found that the teams that acted like this in this season were the most successful both in terms of the quality of their players and in getting people to show up. I've also gotten a lot of input on how to combine C rank players into this league and that is something that I'm still trying to figure out. I would also probably change the time to something that is more available to players.

However, before I start making any moves on another season I want to make sure we successfully complete this one!

I'll be entering a team next season, you can count on that.

Poll: Who's going to win DRTL?

Team 7 (5)
 
63%

Team 3 (3)
 
38%

8 total votes

Your vote: Who's going to win DRTL?

(Vote): Team 7
(Vote): Team 3



Team 3 is 1-0 against Team 7 in a 3-2 Clan War... Who will win this time? Anyone looking to place bets?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
February 07 2012 15:14 GMT
#700
Holy cowboy this is going to be exciting!!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 51m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 51m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 51m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.