• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7173 users

D Ranks Teamleague - Page 18

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 38 Next All
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-28 23:14:49
November 28 2011 21:03 GMT
#341
Hey Cobalt, is it possible to add a ninth player to our lineup (he's my friend)? He's pretty new to the game as he is a SC2 player but he wants to learn with a team instead of playing alone and I think that would be great for him and he could be available if we miss some players for a match like we almost always do

Edit: Okay thanks Cobalt. Here is his info.

Iccup name: Dartaka
Race: Zerg
Rank: D-
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
November 28 2011 21:24 GMT
#342
On November 28 2011 09:00 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +

[image loading]Skeggaba<<Fighting Spirit>>[image loading]Holgerius

Lo, what a glorious sight to behold!

Long live the mighty and splendiferous king! Long live Holgerius!

Amarite?


OH NO U DIDNT!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
TheShimmy
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1808 Posts
November 29 2011 01:50 GMT
#343
Wanted to say big thanks L.Master for the great cast the other day. And for schooling me ;P
Hyvaa #1 Fan. Gogo STX, Dear, Bogus, Classic, and Mini! Always a BW fan!
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
November 29 2011 05:36 GMT
#344
Glad some of you are enjoying the casts. I'm new to it but its fun to try and hopefully makes it a little more exciting for everyone involved.

On that note I am definitely open to feedback about things I can/should do better as a caster.

Also, is it possible to have player banners whilst being in non-window mode; or is window mode a requirement for that?
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-29 05:48:57
November 29 2011 05:48 GMT
#345
This is a little late but is there anyway I can join?
Iccup name: Gu.Tetraspace
Race: Zerg
Rank: D

I'm D+ with Terran if it changes anything.
Just keep swimming
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
November 30 2011 02:27 GMT
#346
On November 29 2011 14:48 LaXerCannon wrote:
This is a little late but is there anyway I can join?
Iccup name: Gu.Tetraspace
Race: Zerg
Rank: D

I'm D+ with Terran if it changes anything.


Feel free to play Terran. I'm putting you on Team 1.
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
November 30 2011 04:53 GMT
#347
On November 29 2011 14:48 LaXerCannon wrote:
This is a little late but is there anyway I can join?
Iccup name: Gu.Tetraspace
Race: Zerg
Rank: D

I'm D+ with Terran if it changes anything.


Feel free to play Terran. I'm putting you on Team 1.


Nice. Looking forward to practicing with you Gu.tetraspace!!
Welcome to TeamOne!!!
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 05:41:23
November 30 2011 05:41 GMT
#348
Just a question do the games have to be played at 11AM EST on sat?
Just keep swimming
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
November 30 2011 08:01 GMT
#349
LaXerCannon Canada. November 30 2011 14:41. Posts 498 PM Profile Report Quote #
Just a question do the games have to be played at 11AM EST on sat?


Ya. We had this discussion for a good 10 pages. No chance 11am is gonna change, :p
You still up for it though right?
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 08:17:08
November 30 2011 08:14 GMT
#350
L_Master United States. November 29 2011 14:36. Posts 1409 PM Profile Blog Report Quote #
Glad some of you are enjoying the casts. I'm new to it but its fun to try and hopefully makes it a little more exciting for everyone involved.

On that note I am definitely open to feedback about things I can/should do better as a caster.


I also want to thank L_Master for the amazing casts of the teamOne games last Sat! This guys is for real! perhaps the next KlazartSC of the 'D ranks Team League' The best manner and enthusiasm you could ever ask for, I only realised the other day that I had been casted lol, it made watching my game 10 fold more entertaining! Pleased accept this as fan mail.

yours sincerely, Rekzr

+ Show Spoiler +
Even better, he's s Stars fan
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 30 2011 08:48 GMT
#351
Oh man I hope I can join and get some practice with other D rankers. Sorry I am so late.

Iccup name: NKPA
Race: Zerg and Terran
Rank: Newly minted D
DerpDog
Profile Joined October 2010
Korea (North)62 Posts
November 30 2011 13:01 GMT
#352
On November 30 2011 17:14 Rekzr wrote:
Show nested quote +
L_Master United States. November 29 2011 14:36. Posts 1409 PM Profile Blog Report Quote #
Glad some of you are enjoying the casts. I'm new to it but its fun to try and hopefully makes it a little more exciting for everyone involved.

On that note I am definitely open to feedback about things I can/should do better as a caster.


I also want to thank L_Master for the amazing casts of the teamOne games last Sat! This guys is for real! perhaps the next KlazartSC of the 'D ranks Team League' The best manner and enthusiasm you could ever ask for, I only realised the other day that I had been casted lol, it made watching my game 10 fold more entertaining! Pleased accept this as fan mail.

yours sincerely, Rekzr

+ Show Spoiler +
Even better, he's s Stars fan


Definitely agree, L_Master is a boss and an excellent caster!
LaXerCannon
Profile Joined October 2008
Canada558 Posts
November 30 2011 15:21 GMT
#353
On November 30 2011 17:01 Rekzr wrote:
Show nested quote +
LaXerCannon Canada. November 30 2011 14:41. Posts 498 PM Profile Report Quote #
Just a question do the games have to be played at 11AM EST on sat?


Ya. We had this discussion for a good 10 pages. No chance 11am is gonna change, :p
You still up for it though right?


I work saturday but I can make this week's match
Just keep swimming
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
November 30 2011 15:36 GMT
#354
Yeh, L_Master is pretty cool. :D And he's an awesome player too; he had the most safe and solid play you could possibly have on this level in our game in week 1. Was a good feeling losing to a toss and knowing I lost because I was simply outplayed and not just losing to some stupid random bullshit. XD 'Twas an enjoyable game.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Rekzr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia92 Posts
November 30 2011 22:19 GMT
#355
Ya. We had this discussion for a good 10 pages. No chance 11am is gonna change,
You still up for it though right?


I work saturday but I can make this week's match


Damn. well if we play you as ace since your one of our highest rank players maybe you will possibly play later which may help with timings. PM me regarding when your work times so our team can manage around it.
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 20:27:35
December 01 2011 13:37 GMT
#356
Practice games today and tomorrow for anyone who wants to show up, I'll be on all day playing/organizing practice matches minus of course obvious needs of getting food and what not.

Server: iCCup
Channel: op drtl

Probably just going to be setting up KOTHs/practice matches for anyone who shows.

Edit: I'll be in and out of games so whisper me if I'm not there.

Edit well 2 players came and practiced ;P Was fun going to eat now.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-02 06:33:39
December 02 2011 06:31 GMT
#357
Man, you guys are too flattering. Much <3!

I'm glad people seem to be enjoying it but now ya'll gotta tell me what I can improve on to make it better. One thing I want to do for sure is getting the overlay; but I need to know if/how to make it work with non-window mode.

EDIT: The only downside is that only one series is getting casted per week; so I am considering casting from replays for all the matches a bit later in the day once all matches have been played.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 02 2011 06:48 GMT
#358
I'm online again, looking for people to come play some games! op drtl or whisper eywasc
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
December 02 2011 06:54 GMT
#359
On December 02 2011 15:48 Eywa- wrote:
I'm online again, looking for people to come play some games! op drtl or whisper eywasc


Dang....if I didn't have an ochem test to study for tomorrow...

I'll be on in maybe 16 hours or something.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
December 02 2011 09:47 GMT
#360
On December 02 2011 15:31 L_Master wrote:
EDIT: The only downside is that only one series is getting casted per week; so I am considering casting from replays for all the matches a bit later in the day once all matches have been played.

good idea, if you feel like you want to do that. I know I would definately watch it.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 38 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 42
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33998
Calm 3430
Shuttle 2301
Jaedong 1732
Mini 635
Horang2 578
EffOrt 500
Soma 321
Rush 293
Stork 289
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 251
ZerO 219
Larva 217
BeSt 187
Snow 161
firebathero 116
Mong 100
Zeus 91
910 81
hero 79
Mind 71
sorry 44
Hyun 43
Free 37
Shinee 36
Sharp 35
Shine 30
ToSsGirL 28
Yoon 28
PianO 24
Killer 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 21
Bale 19
Terrorterran 18
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 10
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1247
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Fnx 78
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
crisheroes323
RotterdaM319
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 173
QueenE111
Trikslyr93
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Beastyqt12
C9.Mang00
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3560
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur755
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 58m
INu's Battles
18h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 58m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.