• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9266 users

Protoss imbalance has gone TOO FAR. - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Too_MuchZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Finland2818 Posts
August 22 2008 18:03 GMT
#21
WAIT there is problem in this thread:

Why did you play vs D- player? Did you resetstats? or new smurf? otherwise you should play around C- to C+ only.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-22 18:03:41
August 22 2008 18:03 GMT
#22
On August 23 2008 03:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:59 blabber wrote:
On August 23 2008 02:28 Gaetele wrote:
Now I'm tired of losing to stupid D- Protosses on iCCup. I'm a level C Zerg, dammit.
This is getting friggin' ridiculous. People say that the races are balanced, but there's no way it
is even looked at properly by Blizzard. Once Corsairs get into groups above 8 or so, even
a hundred Scourge won't manage to take out one. That's just retarded. I mean, look at the
story. Zerg are the race that just totally take out all groups in terms of numbers, but
all of the Protoss units have retarded AoE splash that just tears through my units one by one.
About 8000 Zerglings or Scourge have died in my game to Archons, Templars and Corsairs.
How is this even remotely balanced!?

it's rather balanced at pro level, so obviously you just suck at ZvP


It isn't balanced at all. Bisu was never good, he was just lucky to discover an imba build.

nvm
blabberrrrr
Ryot
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada316 Posts
August 22 2008 18:03 GMT
#23
As a Terran player I find that I need a much high APM to beat similar leveled Protoss opponents... Their macro is much easier, the cheeses are very easy to pull off, and even arbiters/carriers aren't that hard to use compared to the multi-tasking Terran (or Zerg) has to do.

However, I don't acknowledge that the game is imbalanced. Balance is determined when the best players in the world push the game to its limits and explore all the possibilities. And as far as that goes, the game is balanced fine.

But anyways, I remember a while back I couldn't beat any Protoss players. So what I did was I went over a bunch of replays (mine, as well as from other high level players) and I aimed to re-invent how I played TvP. I learned new build orders, timings, and I even started using different hotkeys to optimize my macro. I think you should try something similar.

I'm not a ZvP expert, but if there's a build I think Zerg players should be doing right now it's the one that Julyzerg used against Best in game 3. Mass scourges + air armour upgrades. Also, if they're D level and you're C, you have the multi-tasking to add burrowed Hydras to your game most likely (Jaedong style). Anyways what I'm saying is that rethinking how you play a certain match-up, from scratch, could really help out. I know when I did it I dropped a few bad habits and picked up some good ones (timing, upgrades, etc).

Good luck OP, hope you find it in you to overcome those Protoss!
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
August 22 2008 18:05 GMT
#24
Clearly the OP is exaggerating, cause I'm one of those no-skill Protii who play Zerg against Protoss and doesn't lose to D- Nubtii.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 22 2008 18:06 GMT
#25
On August 23 2008 03:05 EtherealDeath wrote:
Clearly the OP is exaggerating, cause I'm one of those no-skill Protii who play Zerg against Protoss and doesn't lose to D- Nubtii.


Obviously you cheese every game.
RIP Aaliyah
SiegeTanksandBlueGoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
China685 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-08-22 18:09:10
August 22 2008 18:07 GMT
#26
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.
What does the scouter say about his macro level? It's Over 9000 minerals!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 22 2008 18:09 GMT
#27
On August 23 2008 03:07 SiegeTanksandBlueGoo wrote:
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.


Who cares?

Either way go sair reaver, and if your A key is attached you should win every time.
RIP Aaliyah
Hypnosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States2061 Posts
August 22 2008 18:13 GMT
#28
On August 23 2008 02:46 Haemonculus wrote:
As a terran player, I rather routinely get out-macro'd by dumb easy-mode protoss. T_T;;


I have a problem with C level protosses, they are just good enough to have solid macro and micro then the unit IMBA comes in. Maybe i should just go tornado Terran every time. But I know what the OP means, sometimes it just seems imbalanced but its your fault.
Science without religion is lame, Religion without science is blind
pooper-scooper
Profile Joined May 2003
United States3108 Posts
August 22 2008 18:17 GMT
#29
On August 23 2008 03:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 03:07 SiegeTanksandBlueGoo wrote:
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.


Who cares?

Either way go sair reaver, and if your A key is attached you should win every time.


You are a very angry young man.

Leveling accuasations at every person who dares to disagree with you. You are clearly not interested in having a discussion, you are just interested in bitching. I think that this particular bitching session would be more appropriate as a blog.

I don't suppose that you could take a step back from your hubris to aknowledge that as a C level zerg you might not know everything about the game, and that there might be a flaw in your game. No I suppose that is too much to hope for.

ZvP may be imbalance, lord if I know, but I do know that you are uninterested in any real discussion on the matter.

Enjoy flaming me.
Good...Bad... Im the guy with the gun
ahole-surprise
Profile Joined August 2007
United States813 Posts
August 22 2008 18:18 GMT
#30
I can't tell if this is a serious rant or not. I don't think there is an imbalance in terms of: protoss can get something and there is nothing Zerg can do about it. But the game is imbalanced in that difference races require different levels of skill to be competent or good, depending on the matchup.

Some random things I've been thinking about:

I do think it's interesting that anything below the Pro level, Protoss dominates and that there has been a plethora of very strong players who are actually stronger in PvZ than PvT, such as Nony, Dreiven and JF. I remember that in a Nony FPVOD on Python (2 gate tech build), Nony said that his particular build just demonstrates an advantage that Protoss has over Zerg in that he could both build up and tech at the same time while zerg is forced to decide whether to tech or build up.
This doesn't mean that there is an imbalance per se, because if the zerg makes the right decisions, then he very well may come out on top but making those right decisions would take more skill than playing Protoss where you can just do both at the same time and the only issue is just executing it. I also think it's noteworthy that players like JF and Dreiven have consistently been beating Zergs, including Mondragon, but have struggled against good terran players. However, it is noteworthy that alot of the matches have been played on maps like Wuthering heights and Blue storm, which some may consider to be a good ZvP map but watching relatively recent pro games on that map, I'm inclined to think otherwise.
I actually think the foreign Terran scene is finally starting to catch up and the "balance" that you see in the Korean scene in TvP/PvT is starting to show. But the PvZ ratio may indicate that as foreigners "top out" in skill and game sense, the advantage actually goes to Protoss and that it is up to the Zerg to do something ingenious to win the game.
Pulp can move, baby!
SiegeTanksandBlueGoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
China685 Posts
August 22 2008 18:19 GMT
#31
On August 23 2008 03:17 pooper-scooper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 03:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On August 23 2008 03:07 SiegeTanksandBlueGoo wrote:
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.


Who cares?

Either way go sair reaver, and if your A key is attached you should win every time.


You are a very angry young man.

Leveling accuasations at every person who dares to disagree with you. You are clearly not interested in having a discussion, you are just interested in bitching. I think that this particular bitching session would be more appropriate as a blog.

I don't suppose that you could take a step back from your hubris to aknowledge that as a C level zerg you might not know everything about the game, and that there might be a flaw in your game. No I suppose that is too much to hope for.

ZvP may be imbalance, lord if I know, but I do know that you are uninterested in any real discussion on the matter.

Enjoy flaming me.


I agree. I remember there was a thread somewhere talking about how even Bisu had trouble macroing while doing reaver/sair. I think he's a much more reputable source of PvZ information than Doctor Helvetica, who for god's sakes, we don't even know he's a C level zerg or not.
What does the scouter say about his macro level? It's Over 9000 minerals!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 22 2008 18:20 GMT
#32
On August 23 2008 03:17 pooper-scooper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 03:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On August 23 2008 03:07 SiegeTanksandBlueGoo wrote:
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.


Who cares?

Either way go sair reaver, and if your A key is attached you should win every time.


You are a very angry young man.

Leveling accuasations at every person who dares to disagree with you. You are clearly not interested in having a discussion, you are just interested in bitching. I think that this particular bitching session would be more appropriate as a blog.

I don't suppose that you could take a step back from your hubris to aknowledge that as a C level zerg you might not know everything about the game, and that there might be a flaw in your game. No I suppose that is too much to hope for.

ZvP may be imbalance, lord if I know, but I do know that you are uninterested in any real discussion on the matter.

Enjoy flaming me.


Angry? I haven't attacked anyone, I've just been smarmy.

You shouldn't be so quick to analyze the emotional make-up of everyone you meet. That's really obnoxious.
RIP Aaliyah
Gaetele
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Esper760 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 04:33:28
August 22 2008 18:22 GMT
#33
On August 23 2008 02:56 BlackStar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:28 Gaetele wrote:
About 8000 Zerglings or Scourge have died in my game to Archons, Templars and Corsairs.
How is this even remotely balanced!?


It's not. That's why zerg has huge strategical and economical advantages over protoss.

In ZvP, Corsairs just fly around and snipe your Overlords, destroying any sort of sight you have. Even
West and East scrubs still manage to beat me occasionally in PvZ (Koreans...) It's like going to
Philadelphia and then getting shot while at the Liberty Bell - it's that painful. Poor Zerglings, just being
born to get cut down in the prime of their life without even touching anything.

On August 23 2008 02:47 Shauni wrote:
LOL.
I think someone has problems with fundamentals...

And who are you to criticize my fundamentals without having any proof? I worked hard and finally
raised my level of play, gaming in TSL and Spirit. It's just that Protoss can win the game by turning SC
on. I admit I'm not the best player out there, but I'm not 4pooling my way to B+. There are people on
the ladder that shouldn't be that high.

On August 23 2008 02:43 Little-Chimp wrote:
I'm a D level at best and I will rarely lose to a D- protoss... I think someone's exaggerating their skill level a little bit.

Playground mentality, imo. Just because something is hard to believe doesn't mean that it's not true. It
is not that hard to believe that some people are just bad at something - look at Casy. Remember back
where he won an OSL? He's horrible at TvP. Oh wait. It must be because Protoss is imba, even vs. T!

I am not the only one who thinks so, I'm sure. I keep on practicing, practicing but still. I must have
spent thousands of hours on this game but I still can't figure out this problem. It can't be my fault. And
most of my friends play Protoss, with their 80 APM, but they beat me. Two of them combined is half
of my APM. My multitask and macro are far above theirs but it still just isn't enough! The storm kills
my entire army, and then the HTs just become Archons. My Overlords run but still see the end of their
days to the ever-present Corsairs.
aka Ghostclaws
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7658 Posts
August 22 2008 18:25 GMT
#34
Zerg has been pretty then protoss FOREVER.

Julyzerg
Jaedong
Savior

Each in there prime embarrasses the best(lol Best) protoss routinely, even would be contenders.
Julyzerg makes every toss look stupid nearly every game ....
Jaedong makes mid-game ZvP look like Toss never has a chance.(two of his championships were agains P)
Savior has the highest Elo peak of all time in ZvP.

The cool thing about BW, is that below the top levels, protoss is fucking awesome and balanced. And on a very very low level even dominate. Why not find 2 or 3 of your most terrible ZvP defeats.... take a notepad, watch the rep, take notes on things you could improve, Post the replays + notes in the strategy forum and begin something productive ....Whinning rarely helps win ZvP ..... I've tried.

SiegeTanksandBlueGoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
China685 Posts
August 22 2008 18:26 GMT
#35
On August 23 2008 03:22 Gaetele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:56 BlackStar wrote:
On August 23 2008 02:28 Gaetele wrote:
About 8000 Zerglings or Scourge have died in my game to Archons, Templars and Corsairs.
How is this even remotely balanced!?


It's not. That's why zerg has huge strategical and economical advantages over protoss.

In ZvP, Corsairs just fly around and snipe your Overlords, destroying any sort of sight you have. Even West and East scrubs still manage to beat me occasionally in PvZ (Koreans...) It's like going to Philadelphia and then getting shot while at the Liberty Bell - it's that painful. Poor Zerglings, just being born to get cut down in the prime of their life without even touching anything.

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:47 Shauni wrote:
LOL.
I think someone has problems with fundamentals...

And who are you to criticize my fundamentals without having any proof? I worked hard and finally raised my level of play, gaming in TSL and Spirit. It's just that Protoss can win the game by turning SC on. I admit I'm not the best player out there, but I'm not 4pooling my way to B+. There are people on the ladder that shouldn't be that high.

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:43 Little-Chimp wrote:
I'm a D level at best and I will rarely lose to a D- protoss... I think someone's exaggerating their skill level a little bit.

Playground mentality, imo. Just because something is hard to believe doesn't mean that it's not true. It is not that hard to believe that some people are just bad at something - look at Casy. Remember back where he won an OSL? He's horrible at TvP. Oh wait. It must be because Protoss is imba, even vs. T!

I am not the only one who thinks so, I'm sure. I keep on practicing, practicing but still. I must have spent thousands of hours on this game but I still can't figure out this problem. It can't be my fault. And most of my friends play Protoss, with their 80 APM, but they beat me. Two of them combined is half of my APM. My multitask and macro are far above theirs but it still just isn't enough! The storm kills my entire army, and then the HTs just become Archons. My Overlords run but still see the end of their days to the ever-present Corsairs.


lol, you'd think with 160 apm, you would be able to do some dancing and flanking.
What does the scouter say about his macro level? It's Over 9000 minerals!
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
August 22 2008 18:27 GMT
#36
lol.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
August 22 2008 18:28 GMT
#37
Yes, the game is completely imbalanced P>Z. All those games you see where Zerg beats Protoss didn't actually happen. And all those games where Bisu loses to Zerg didn't happen either, he wins all of them, ever.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
August 22 2008 18:29 GMT
#38
On August 23 2008 03:28 Ancestral wrote:
Yes, the game is completely imbalanced P>Z. All those games you see where Zerg beats Protoss didn't actually happen. And all those games where Bisu loses to Zerg didn't happen either, he wins all of them, ever.


Bisu doesn't count, considering he sucks.
RIP Aaliyah
ahole-surprise
Profile Joined August 2007
United States813 Posts
August 22 2008 18:30 GMT
#39
I find it hard to believe that with 160 APM, you can't beat an 80 APM Protoss. All you need to do against an 80 APM Protoss is stop his initial push and you've won. APM may not mean everything, after all there are some decent foreigners with less than 130 APM playing P, but 80 is really pushing it.
Maybe you're just not making enough hatcheries fast enough.
Pulp can move, baby!
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
August 22 2008 18:31 GMT
#40
On August 23 2008 03:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 03:07 SiegeTanksandBlueGoo wrote:
yeah, seriously, if you're losing to D- level protosses, then you are not a C level zerg. Period. I'm a C- level protoss and PvZ guessing his tech is hard as shit expecially when he copies the koreans and gest both spire and hydra den. Double Den Hydra break or Mutalisks. For protoss, if you guess wrong (or if you're a good player, you didn't scout it out completely) you are completely fucked. Gamer-ender style. If you're zerg, you know wha the's making. There's no need to guess anything other than maybe dt/sair or reaver sair, neither of which is a game ender. There's no need to bitch about ZvP.

On another note. Fuck, TvP is dumb. All these protosses that I would stomp in pvp just own me so hard in tvp. ^^;; I guess I just suck at terran.


Who cares?

Either way go sair reaver, and if your A key is attached you should win every time.

I agree with this. Only noobs lose Shuttles to Scourges or Hydralisks. Only noobs have their cannons brokens. Only noobs have bug scarabs.

When I start a PvZ game, I just hold down the A key and voila, perfect macro, perfect micro. Before my eyes I get a Fleet Beacon and an army of Sairs that fire perfect disruption web and everything. I don't even use the mouse, I don't own one, they're too fancy for me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Sair Reaver is not easy, or even a good build unless you're already an incredible player
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]32
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 438
Counter-Strike
fl0m4043
Fnx 597
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4174
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6970
FrodaN506
C9.Mang0257
JuggernautJason33
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur828
• imaqtpie756
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 2m
Patches Events
18h 2m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.