• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:24
CEST 01:24
KST 08:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10538 users

Protoss imbalance has gone TOO FAR. - Page 24

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
geegee1
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States618 Posts
November 07 2009 01:34 GMT
#461
i actually got to C just cannon rushing noobs and even geting a A- player. i swear nothing can get imba like toss
pew pew
LorDo
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden485 Posts
November 07 2009 02:11 GMT
#462
I'm a D level protoss and I cant beat Z. "IMBA IMBA!!!!!!111111oneone".

No I suck, thats why I get beaten, for no other reason.

I also can't win games against terran if it goes on longer than 15 minutes. IMBA? No, my macro sucks.
Murlox
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France1699 Posts
November 07 2009 02:31 GMT
#463
On November 07 2009 11:11 LorDo wrote:
I'm a D level protoss and I cant beat Z. "I"M BAD I"M BAD!!!!!!111111oneone".

I suck, thats why I get beaten, for no other reason.

I also can't win games against terran if it goes on longer than 15 minutes. I'M BAD? my macro sucks.


Sorry xD
Resistance ain't futile
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
November 07 2009 02:31 GMT
#464
Was this bumped just to watch people not get it?
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
November 07 2009 03:04 GMT
#465
Whatever the reason, it's amusing to watch how clueless/lazy people can be...
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
Ecrilon
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
501 Posts
November 07 2009 03:21 GMT
#466
On November 07 2009 12:04 Funnytoss wrote:
Whatever the reason, it's amusing to watch how clueless/lazy people can be...

I don't know why this is ever the case. I feel that people come to the Broodwar forum to actually learn things about Broodwar, not to waste their time reading through posts designed specifically to anger and annoy them out of the sheer stupidity of their argument, however intentional it might be. I feel that "trolling," particularly by the likes of administrators and moderators, is not a great thing for this community and I do wish it would stop.
There is but one truth.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
November 07 2009 03:29 GMT
#467
On November 07 2009 06:50 TheAntZ wrote:
Never have I seen a single person on these forums who thought sc was truly balanced
gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone reading has felt sc is imbalanced at some point
give it some thought though, you never hear that much bitching about it at pro level do you?
you think its imbalanced because its harder to learn to play VS protoss then to learn to play protoss.
up till now in the pro scene zvp balance has fluctuated pretty hard because of shifts in metagame
never at any point was it clearly Z=P, because both races found new ways to dick each other
gonna be P>Z again at some point, after Protoss figures out a good way to counter 5 hatch hydra
let it lie for now though, as it is its not TOO imbalanced...just kinda tipped to one side
you have to consider, as a protoss, that some of your templar are gonna die by getting shot
down to mutas no matter WHAT, so you need extra ones, which is the core of the imbalance.



oh thats beautiful
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
betaben
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
681 Posts
November 07 2009 03:32 GMT
#468
On November 07 2009 12:29 alffla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 06:50 TheAntZ wrote:
Never have I seen a single person on these forums who thought sc was truly balanced
gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone reading has felt sc is imbalanced at some point
give it some thought though, you never hear that much bitching about it at pro level do you?
you think its imbalanced because its harder to learn to play VS protoss then to learn to play protoss.
up till now in the pro scene zvp balance has fluctuated pretty hard because of shifts in metagame
never at any point was it clearly Z=P, because both races found new ways to dick each other
gonna be P>Z again at some point, after Protoss figures out a good way to counter 5 hatch hydra
let it lie for now though, as it is its not TOO imbalanced...just kinda tipped to one side
you have to consider, as a protoss, that some of your templar are gonna die by getting shot
down to mutas no matter WHAT, so you need extra ones, which is the core of the imbalance.



oh thats beautiful

oh, I give up.
crazie-penguin
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States1253 Posts
November 07 2009 03:42 GMT
#469
On November 07 2009 12:29 alffla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 06:50 TheAntZ wrote:
Never have I seen a single person on these forums who thought sc was truly balanced
gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone reading has felt sc is imbalanced at some point
give it some thought though, you never hear that much bitching about it at pro level do you?
you think its imbalanced because its harder to learn to play VS protoss then to learn to play protoss.
up till now in the pro scene zvp balance has fluctuated pretty hard because of shifts in metagame
never at any point was it clearly Z=P, because both races found new ways to dick each other
gonna be P>Z again at some point, after Protoss figures out a good way to counter 5 hatch hydra
let it lie for now though, as it is its not TOO imbalanced...just kinda tipped to one side
you have to consider, as a protoss, that some of your templar are gonna die by getting shot
down to mutas no matter WHAT, so you need extra ones, which is the core of the imbalance.



oh thats beautiful

i loled in real life
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
November 07 2009 04:57 GMT
#470
On November 07 2009 12:21 Ecrilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 12:04 Funnytoss wrote:
Whatever the reason, it's amusing to watch how clueless/lazy people can be...

I don't know why this is ever the case. I feel that people come to the Broodwar forum to actually learn things about Broodwar, not to waste their time reading through posts designed specifically to anger and annoy them out of the sheer stupidity of their argument, however intentional it might be. I feel that "trolling," particularly by the likes of administrators and moderators, is not a great thing for this community and I do wish it would stop.


Clearly, you've missed the point of this particular thread.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
November 07 2009 05:14 GMT
#471
On November 07 2009 10:16 phyre112 wrote:
... On a serious note, ANYONE in this game can DT rush and be succesful. I generally play T, and when I start to feel my rank on iccup is getting too low (<500) I'll take on of the D+ players who enter my games, I'll select toss instead of Terran, and I'll DT rush him. It's nearly impossible to stop, especially if you can block the scouting. Instant ~200 points for me. Do it twice, and I'm ready to go lose more games as terran.

Toss isn't imba. DTs are imba.


lrn 2 turret whore
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
November 07 2009 05:14 GMT
#472
On November 07 2009 12:32 betaben wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 12:29 alffla wrote:
On November 07 2009 06:50 TheAntZ wrote:
Never have I seen a single person on these forums who thought sc was truly balanced
gonna go out on a limb here and say everyone reading has felt sc is imbalanced at some point
give it some thought though, you never hear that much bitching about it at pro level do you?
you think its imbalanced because its harder to learn to play VS protoss then to learn to play protoss.
up till now in the pro scene zvp balance has fluctuated pretty hard because of shifts in metagame
never at any point was it clearly Z=P, because both races found new ways to dick each other
gonna be P>Z again at some point, after Protoss figures out a good way to counter 5 hatch hydra
let it lie for now though, as it is its not TOO imbalanced...just kinda tipped to one side
you have to consider, as a protoss, that some of your templar are gonna die by getting shot
down to mutas no matter WHAT, so you need extra ones, which is the core of the imbalance.



oh thats beautiful

oh, I give up.


i searched the entire thread and didnt see posts by you what are you talking about D:
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 10:06:20
November 07 2009 05:43 GMT
#473
this thread got out of hand really fast... I didn't bother reading the whole thing but i find it funny that BW
is in a similar state right now, except now protoss is unfavored. mutalisks constantly sniping ht's is
madness! I guess the logical thing for protosses to do at this point is ask themselves, is this really
madness? or is there a light at the end of the tunnel for protoss? new strategies might be able to fix
this situation: bisu did it once, but we need another hero is innovate a new zerg killing strategy.

Is the DA the answer to the PvZ situation? I say no. We would be better off taking a lesson from
Sparta. We NEED discipline, we NEED to train and devote our entire existence to beating zerg... with
a little (scrap that, a lot) of patience, hard work, and ingenuity we can do this... I'm just trying to prove
a point here: we shouldn't blame the game. No, obviously we will need to augment our perspective: like
a storm we can take PvZ back! Let's do this!
GreEny K
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany7312 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 05:51:55
November 07 2009 05:51 GMT
#474
On August 23 2008 02:39 Gaetele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:31 Phoned wrote:
how are you C if you lose to D- protoss? Only play TvZ and ZvZ? I wouldn't say you are a full-fledged C if that's the case.

Now I don't think you're in a position to talk. What's your rank on iCCup?
I'd venture to guess no higher than D level. How would I get to C without facing P?
Like everyone on iCCup is P. You can't rise in the ranks without facing one. Don't jump
to conclusions like that. It doesn't have to do with my own skill - it just happens to
take no skill to properly play Protoss. I mean, not even an huge Ultraling army can take
a similarly sized Protoss army head on. We also have to manage larva, and it takes Protoss a
minute to completely remacro their army from their 50 Gateways (hi fOrU!)

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:31 raiame wrote:
If he uses his tech you should use your tech.
Use mobility to your advantage. Harass him.

Just nerf Protoss and all their overpowered tech because all their players have to do is
sit at the keyboard and roll their face over the hotkeys to win. This just isn't
right. I've even seen a game where a Protoss managed to outexpand a Zerg!
There isn't even a logical explanation for that. What mobility?



Wow, I can't really tell if this guy is serious or what... How are you gonna sit here and call someone out on their rank when D- players (who don't know timing, counters, builds and cant macro/micro) constantly rail you? If you are C at any level I don't care what MU's you should have high enough fundamentals to beat lower level players. Your stupidity and ignorance amaze me.
Why would you ever choose failure, when success is an option.
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
November 07 2009 06:01 GMT
#475
Perfectman will soon have the perfectbuild, then we will see if protoss is truly the weakest race or not.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
November 07 2009 06:07 GMT
#476
On November 07 2009 14:51 GreEny K wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:39 Gaetele wrote:
On August 23 2008 02:31 Phoned wrote:
how are you C if you lose to D- protoss? Only play TvZ and ZvZ? I wouldn't say you are a full-fledged C if that's the case.

Now I don't think you're in a position to talk. What's your rank on iCCup?
I'd venture to guess no higher than D level. How would I get to C without facing P?
Like everyone on iCCup is P. You can't rise in the ranks without facing one. Don't jump
to conclusions like that. It doesn't have to do with my own skill - it just happens to
take no skill to properly play Protoss. I mean, not even an huge Ultraling army can take
a similarly sized Protoss army head on. We also have to manage larva, and it takes Protoss a
minute to completely remacro their army from their 50 Gateways (hi fOrU!)

On August 23 2008 02:31 raiame wrote:
If he uses his tech you should use your tech.
Use mobility to your advantage. Harass him.

Just nerf Protoss and all their overpowered tech because all their players have to do is
sit at the keyboard and roll their face over the hotkeys to win. This just isn't
right. I've even seen a game where a Protoss managed to outexpand a Zerg!
There isn't even a logical explanation for that. What mobility?



Wow, I can't really tell if this guy is serious or what... How are you gonna sit here and call someone out on their rank when D- players (who don't know timing, counters, builds and cant macro/micro) constantly rail you? If you are C at any level I don't care what MU's you should have high enough fundamentals to beat lower level players. Your stupidity and ignorance amaze me.

Yeah no hes totally serious
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
520
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2822 Posts
November 07 2009 06:09 GMT
#477
Clearly, insulting the OP will really get you far considering he's already banned, right?
Writer
lazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia3119 Posts
November 07 2009 06:10 GMT
#478
On November 07 2009 15:01 nttea wrote:
Perfectman will soon have the perfectbuild, then we will see if protoss is truly the weakest race or not.

quiong
Profile Joined January 2008
United States268 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 06:29:44
November 07 2009 06:29 GMT
#479
On November 07 2009 15:10 lazz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2009 15:01 nttea wrote:
Perfectman will soon have the perfectbuild, then we will see if protoss is truly the weakest race or not.



+ Show Spoiler +
If by perfectbuild you mean proxy gate, failing, then storming his own templar, yeah.
RaptorX
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Germany646 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-11-07 07:18:11
November 07 2009 07:17 GMT
#480
Teletubby you are a PRO by bumping this shit up....

Look how 90% of the people dont even read at least the latest posts to get a grip of what they are talking about and you can see them talking SHIT...

Lets try again:

PEOPLE, THIS THREAD IS NOT REAL IT IS A VERY CLEVER WAY TO TEST IF YOU DONT READ ANYTHING BEFORE POSTING (and a cool trolling by the admins, but that is not important)...

THE POINT OF THE FREAKING THREAD IS THIS:

On August 23 2008 06:16 SonuvBob wrote:
For the lazy:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:28 Gaetele wrote:
Now I'm tired of losing to stupid D- Protosses on iCCup. I'm a level C Zerg, dammit.
This is getting friggin' ridiculous. People say that the races are balanced, but there's no way it
is even looked at properly by Blizzard. Once Corsairs get into groups above 8 or so, even
a hundred Scourge won't manage to take out one. That's just retarded. I mean, look at the
story. Zerg are the race that just totally take out all groups in terms of numbers, but
all of the Protoss units have retarded AoE splash that just tears through my units one by one.
About 8000 Zerglings or Scourge have died in my game to Archons, Templars and Corsairs.
How is this even remotely balanced!?

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:30 Chill wrote:
My thoughts are pretty back and forth on this issue; I mean, although I usually have been joking all my
life, Protoss is no easier than the other races. I really do believe that with the final changes Brood War
got in 1.08, all races have the same potential and it comes down to player error. Remember how PvZ
flipped its imbalance after FE and Bisu build became standard? I think many strategies have really
turned the game around multiple times, as well as player execution. I think a really big
upside to this thread is that it's going to make people finally put their blame of maps and imbalance
down and focus on their own mistakes.

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:39 Gaetele wrote:
Now I don't think you're in a position to talk. What's your rank on iCCup?
I'd venture to guess no higher than D level. How would I get to C without facing P?
Like everyone on iCCup is P. You can't rise in the ranks without facing one. Don't jump
to conclusions like that. It doesn't have to do with my own skill - it just happens to
take no skill to properly play Protoss. I mean, not even an huge Ultraling army can take
a similarly sized Protoss army head on. We also have to manage larva, and it takes Protoss a
minute to completely remacro their army from their 50 Gateways (hi fOrU!)
Just nerf Protoss and all their overpowered tech because all their players have to do is
sit at the keyboard and roll their face over the hotkeys to win. This just isn't
right. I've even seen a game where a Protoss managed to outexpand a Zerg!
There isn't even a logical explanation for that. What mobility?

Show nested quote +
On August 23 2008 02:59 Chill wrote:
I'll answer that, even though I don't play Protoss. There are certain ZvP timings you have to get used to;
tell yourself when you're going to be moving out or staying defensive. I think the problem might be that
you haven't gotten used to playing defensively at certain points and aggressively at others. I do think
how you do this basically shapes your success at ZvP. You can't mindlessly a-move units out (though
I often advocate that) because you'll get cut up by storms and cannons. During TSL this is how I
became a fairly decent ZvT player, and I think it's some advice that anyone can apply to the game. Yep
the main thing to remember here is to play defensively with Lurkers, treat your Scourge like they're a
Prince of Dubai, they are that important! Use the LurkerLing combination to defend; Scourge take care
of his Observers. The key is not to leave any part of your army isolated... I honestly do think that when
a Zerg army can flank it's the strongest army in the game, but I mean if you screw up and go noob
town on it and things come in piecemeal (spelling?) then that's obviously not going to work. It's just
called basic micro and tactics. -_- I think this should let you move to the late game, where Ultras can
bel enough to finish him with simple UltraLing. But remember you really cannot be a simple, mindless
air head with UltraLing in modern ZvP; use Defilers!


Do you fucking get it now??

note:
I guess they will ignore my post too. AND THAT IS FUNNY AS HELL. xDDD
I won
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft196
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft121
Nina 92
ViBE83
SpeCial 38
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 174
Noble 63
Hyuk 60
NaDa 37
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
Doublelift4701
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox263
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4862
Khaldor666
Other Games
summit1g7994
FrodaN1844
Coldzera 784
shahzam531
JimRising 381
C9.Mang0282
KnowMe214
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King55
Trikslyr41
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21284
Other Games
• imaqtpie767
• Shiphtur161
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
10h 36m
Online Event
11h 36m
FEL
16h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
17h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.