• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:34
CEST 18:34
KST 01:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9479 users

Index-Finger Joint Pain.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 07:25 GMT
#1
I know most of us are around the same age range and was wondering if anyone else deals with finger joint pain. How do you deal with it/have you found anything that treats it or recerses the pain.


Have not played starcraft actively in about a year and its all because of the finger pains(mainly index finger)ive exoerienced the past 2 years. This past year has been the worst so far and it seems to only get worse despite hardly playing anymore. Decided to take a break in hopes that by this time i would at least be able to play a few games without the distracting pain coming from my joints but that has not been the case unfurtinately. Figured i couldnt be the only person dealing with this in the sc community and thought if somone has a solution or some sort of remedy its you guys.
BlueStar
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Bulgaria1177 Posts
June 25 2021 07:48 GMT
#2
I've heard some people treat such pains with canna butter. No clue if it works tho.
Leader of the Bulgarian National SCBW/SC2 team and team pSi.SCBW/SC2
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4455 Posts
June 25 2021 08:14 GMT
#3
This is from your mouse finger? Possibly try buying a more ergonomic style mouse, or if you can use your mouse with the other hand but really from what you have said it doesn't sound good.I'd consider stopping playing altogether if the pain has been getting worse even though you have been playing less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
June 25 2021 12:46 GMT
#4
My hand got better after I stopped playing SC. Not stressing it like that any more was a fix..
LML
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
June 25 2021 12:58 GMT
#5
Arnica
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 13:03 GMT
#6
Starcraft takes a heavy toll on joints honestly surprised its not in a worse condition. Havent played almost at all but guess ill just need to rest for another 6 months. Dont want to end up in a sitiation where i can never play again.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-25 15:00:17
June 25 2021 13:42 GMT
#7
Everyone's body is different; in the (not-too-distant) past, I have had periods where I played upwards of ~30 hours a week, averaging 180-250 APM every game, and have never once had a finger pain issue. In fact, in the 20 years I've played Brood War, the only consistent issues I've faced were finger coldness/numbness, but that is exacerbated by the fact that I am a smoker (poor circulation to the extremities) and was fixed by controlling my posture, arm position, and temperature in my home office. I no longer have this issue and it was never that severe to begin with, I would just shake my hand for a few seconds after a game and I'm set.

Perhaps it has something to do with how you hold your mouse, how you are sitting (shoulder-elbow-wrist configuration), whether you experience abnormal amounts of unconscious muscle tension, or some other underlying condition. Your experience definitely sounds abnormal to me, so perhaps you should try messing around with your battle station settings, or consult with a physician. If people who play casually at non-progamer levels were experiencing something as severe as you are describing, I imagine it would be a much more talked-about issue. Then again, maybe those people just quit? Either way, good luck with the situation and I hope you figure out what the issue is.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
June 25 2021 14:22 GMT
#8
Have you seen a doctor about the issue?
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
June 25 2021 14:40 GMT
#9
lifting weights. hand grippers etc.
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 16:37 GMT
#10
On June 25 2021 22:42 Jealous wrote:
Everyone's body is different; in the (not-too-distant) past, I have had periods where I played upwards of ~30 hours a week, averaging 180-250 APM every game, and have never once had a finger pain issue. In fact, in the 20 years I've played Brood War, the only consistent issues I've faced were finger coldness/numbness, but that is exacerbated by the fact that I am a smoker (poor circulation to the extremities) and was fixed by controlling my posture, arm position, and temperature in my home office. I no longer have this issue and it was never that severe to begin with, I would just shake my hand for a few seconds after a game and I'm set.

Perhaps it has something to do with how you hold your mouse, how you are sitting (shoulder-elbow-wrist configuration), whether you experience abnormal amounts of unconscious muscle tension, or some other underlying condition. Your experience definitely sounds abnormal to me, so perhaps you should try messing around with your battle station settings, or consult with a physician. If people who play casually at non-progamer levels were experiencing something as severe as you are describing, I imagine it would be a much more talked-about issue. Then again, maybe those people just quit? Either way, good luck with the situation and I hope you figure out what the issue is.


Wow, thats amazing. Either good genetics or just good posture. I'm actually interested to know how you hold your mouse, what grip style you use, what DPI you use. Whatever grip you're using it's clearly ideal for longevity. Been playing as long as you have and apparently i'm doing something wrong. Genetics could also play a role but i highly doubt that is the reason. Don't recall any family members complaining or talking about joint problems.

If you ever have the opportunity and dont mind, could you explain or private msg me a photo of your hand position? I know it's an odd request but at this point im willing to do anything to preserve the health of my hands. Can't imagine ever quitting starcraft, not anytime soon anyway.

One thing ive noticed is going palm grip reduces the pain but for starcraft, palm grip isn't ideal cause of all the micro movements required. Another thing ive done lately is increased my DPI and that also has helped since theres less finger movement required to get from one point of the screen to another and ofc this one comes at the cost of accuracy which im fine with honestly, not trying to go pro just want to be able to play Starcraft.

Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 16:51 GMT
#11
On June 25 2021 23:22 Freakling wrote:
Have you seen a doctor about the issue?


No. Unfortunately im not in a position financially to visit a doctor about something like this. If it were more serious injury like a fracture then I wouldn't be as hesitant. This pain only happens when I play starcraft so it isn't a life altering injury yet or one i think is worthy of a doctor visit and in fact I dont even notice it until maybe 8-10 mins into playing starcraft.
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 16:54 GMT
#12
On June 25 2021 21:58 pebble444 wrote:
Arnica


TY I will give it a test drive. How do you usually take this? Tea?
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 16:59 GMT
#13
On June 25 2021 17:14 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
This is from your mouse finger? Possibly try buying a more ergonomic style mouse, or if you can use your mouse with the other hand but really from what you have said it doesn't sound good.I'd consider stopping playing altogether if the pain has been getting worse even though you have been playing less.


Yeah its my index finger, the joint closest to the tip of the finger aches quite a bit to the point that sometimes i can't even play more than 1 game. I'd be seriously pushing it if i played 2-3 games at high pace. Generally my APM is 250-300 and i can't play more than 1 game without consciously forcing myself to battle through the pain. I should clarify that I only feel this pain 8-15mins into playing the game, otherwise I would never know I had a joint problem.

Can't believe this isn't a more common issue for you guys. CLEARY im doing something wrong.
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 17:06 GMT
#14
On June 25 2021 16:48 BlueStar wrote:
I've heard some people treat such pains with canna butter. No clue if it works tho.


Heard about this too. Not interested in doing cannabis. Closed that door long time ago and i dont plan on re-opening it. Not that it's a terrible thing, i just rather not start smoking or ingesting any sort of product that is related to weed. Don't plan on taking painkillers either, ever. I could be laying on the floor from pain and I most likely wont take painkillers. I got severe burns on my forearm, shoulder, chest area a couple of years ago from boiling oil splashing onto me and when the doctor prescribe painkillers, despite the crazy amounts of pain, still refused to take a single pill. I did drink a few shots of vodka though.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10387 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-25 19:50:05
June 25 2021 17:41 GMT
#15
On June 26 2021 01:59 Cheesefome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2021 17:14 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
This is from your mouse finger? Possibly try buying a more ergonomic style mouse, or if you can use your mouse with the other hand but really from what you have said it doesn't sound good.I'd consider stopping playing altogether if the pain has been getting worse even though you have been playing less.


Yeah its my index finger, the joint closest to the tip of the finger aches quite a bit to the point that sometimes i can't even play more than 1 game. I'd be seriously pushing it if i played 2-3 games at high pace. Generally my APM is 250-300 and i can't play more than 1 game without consciously forcing myself to battle through the pain. I should clarify that I only feel this pain 8-15mins into playing the game, otherwise I would never know I had a joint problem.

Can't believe this isn't a more common issue for you guys. CLEARY im doing something wrong.

I'm confused as to how the joint on the tip of your finger could hurt; for me it barely bends at all while playing. I press the button with only the tip of my finger in a loose claw grip, but usually my whole finger moves to press down in it, and it is mostly rigid but relaxed (not bending much but not strained, either). It sounds like maybe you are actually pressing the button with just that top joint, which sounds insane to me. I just did a couple test runs of that and the tendon in the top of my hand hurt almost immediately, and the joint/muscle of the tip of my finger got sore quickly.

Video of me doing 2G Zealot vs. Protoss AI, I recommend muting the sound because my spamming the keyboard sounds like a constant vibration, which I was not aware of when I was recording (I put the webcam on top of my keyboard lol):

+ Show Spoiler +
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3qD30dZzxzyDyrP_n6yV6D_fSP3VI3M/view?usp=sharing



I'm surprised by how much my fingers lift off the mouse mid-game, I've never noticed myself doing that, maybe because I am always looking from the side and up.

As far as the rest of my set up, I have a pretty standard office chair, my shoulders to elbows to hands are at around 90 degrees, my arms maybe a bit more spread out to the sides with the elbows supported by the arm rest. Wrist is pretty much stationary for most of the game and I move the mouse mostly with my thumb, ring, and pinky finger for small movements and moving my wrist for bigger movements.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Cheesefome
Profile Joined May 2016
320 Posts
June 25 2021 19:20 GMT
#16
On June 26 2021 02:41 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2021 01:59 Cheesefome wrote:
On June 25 2021 17:14 iPlaY.NettleS wrote:
This is from your mouse finger? Possibly try buying a more ergonomic style mouse, or if you can use your mouse with the other hand but really from what you have said it doesn't sound good.I'd consider stopping playing altogether if the pain has been getting worse even though you have been playing less.


Yeah its my index finger, the joint closest to the tip of the finger aches quite a bit to the point that sometimes i can't even play more than 1 game. I'd be seriously pushing it if i played 2-3 games at high pace. Generally my APM is 250-300 and i can't play more than 1 game without consciously forcing myself to battle through the pain. I should clarify that I only feel this pain 8-15mins into playing the game, otherwise I would never know I had a joint problem.

Can't believe this isn't a more common issue for you guys. CLEARY im doing something wrong.

I'm confused as to how the joint on the tip of your finger could hurt; for me it barely bends at all while playing. I press the button with only the tip of my finger in a loose claw grip, but usually my whole finger moves to press down in it, and it is mostly rigid but relaxed (not bending much but not strained, either). It sounds like maybe you are actually pressing the button with just that top joint, which sounds insane to me. I just did a couple test runs of that and the tendon in the top of my hand hurt almost immediately, and the joint/muscle of the tip of my finger got sore quickly.

Video of me doing 2G Zealot vs. Protoss AI, I recommend muting the sound because my spamming the keyboard sounds like a constant vibration, which I was not aware of when I was recording (I put the webcam on top of my keyboard lol):

+ Show Spoiler +
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t3qD30dZzxzyDyrP_n6yV6D_fSP3VI3M/view?usp=sharing

[image loading]


I'm surprised by how much my fingers lift off the mouse mid-game, I've never noticed myself doing that, maybe because I am always looking from the side and up.

As far as the rest of my set up, I have a pretty standard office chair, my shoulders to elbows to hands are at around 90 degrees, my arms maybe a bit more spread out to the sides with the elbows supported by the arm rest. Wrist is pretty much stationary for most of the game and I move the mouse mostly with my thumb, ring, and pinky finger for small movements and moving my wrist for bigger movements.


Yeah i just realized why my joints ache and are potentially permanently damaged. Your method of controlling the mouse is different to mine. I actually use my index and middle finger to not only push the buttons but to also control the position of the mouse, in your video you use your thumb and probably ring finger to move the mouse and only use your index+middle finger to click mouse. This explains so much. My very first PC game was age of empires, starcraft and a few other RTS and i think all the boxing in helped built a really bad habbit of using my index finger to control the mouse instead of my thumb/ring finger. Appreciate the video, think this method might help me avoid further damage to some degree. Thanks for taking the time to make the clip and upload it, really. Its going to be tough overwritting a habit ive been religiously doing for the past 20 years, im excited to see if it at least minimizes further damage, ill probably update the post in a month or 2 to see if it helped me im very sure it will. Thanks again dude! You are awesome!
Grouhh
Profile Joined May 2019
57 Posts
June 25 2021 19:41 GMT
#17
I've had countless tendinitis due to sport, music, and, of course, computer, including a pretty bad case of right index finger tendinosis which is now under control.

For what it is worth, my general advice would be :
  • play less (obviously)
  • stop as soon as it hurts
  • but don't stop playing altogether. Instead, try to "re-learn" by practicing in a smart, gentle way

For example
  • avoid putting any unnecessary pressure on your mouse button
  • avoid unnecessary muscular tension. Most importantly: don't lift you finger. When you are not clicking, just let it rest on the mouse without any muscular activity
  • cut all unnecessary APM spam
  • watch for involuntary sideways moves of you index finger. Those are completely unnecessary but can hurt badly

Finally, I would advise not to believe snake oil remedies on the internet.
There is no miracle treatment. Even doctors wont do much more than offering anti inflammatory drugs once MRI reveals no damage to you tendons (been there done that). So unless you have some weird medical condition, the solution will most likely come from yourself being smart about it and working on fixing your gestures (and avoid over-practicing).
Grouhh
Profile Joined May 2019
57 Posts
June 25 2021 19:47 GMT
#18
On June 26 2021 04:20 Cheesefome wrote:
I actually use my index and middle finger to not only push the buttons but to also control the position of the mouse, in your video you use your thumb and probably ring finger to move the mouse and only use your index+middle finger to click mouse. This explains so much. My very first PC game was age of empires, starcraft and a few other RTS and i think all the boxing in helped built a really bad habbit of using my index finger to control the mouse instead of my thumb/ring finger

Bingo
Freakling
Profile Joined October 2012
Germany1534 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-06-25 20:25:59
June 25 2021 20:00 GMT
#19
On June 26 2021 01:51 Cheesefome wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2021 23:22 Freakling wrote:
Have you seen a doctor about the issue?


No. Unfortunately im not in a position financially to visit a doctor about something like this. If it were more serious injury like a fracture then I wouldn't be as hesitant. This pain only happens when I play starcraft so it isn't a life altering injury yet or one i think is worthy of a doctor visit and in fact I dont even notice it until maybe 8-10 mins into playing starcraft.

2 years of pain sound like a serious issue to me. Do you know it's not a fracture? Not even knowing what's behind the pain makes it hard to recommend anything.
Where are you from? How much would a simple GP visit set you back, relatively speaking?
As for maybe narrowing down the source of the problem a bit: Aside from gaming, what else do you still use your finger for? Do you have a job that forces you to work on a computer a lot? Do any of the things you do regularly cause pain?

EDIT: From your other posts it seems like a bad "mouse hold" is the reason for overstrain.
Best you can possibly do is keep away from all computer activities (and anything else that might be contributing) to give your finger time to properly heal. Will probably take a few weeks, possibly a couple of months.
You can try taping your fingers or otherwise immobilizing them, even if it is just to remind you to go easy on them through the unfamiliar feedback.
Is the joint palpably hard, swollen or feals hot (signs of inflamation)? In that case cooling might help (though probably less so for a chronic condition).
Once you have properly cured your hand (not before, as pain avoidance can easily lead to a new problems with (hand) posture), you really should take the time to (re)train some better movement patterns:
- Create very simple exercises for yourself (in an SC context, just starting a game at a low game speed and assigning workers to mineral patches would be an example). Keep your APM low enough that you can consciously concentrate on every movement you make.
- Try to execute each movement as minimal, relaxed, mindful and slow as possible.
- Consciously focus on the feedback your body (or in this case, your finger, hand, arm, shoulder…) give you. If it doesn't feel comfortable or actually hurts, it is probably not good for you.
- On this basis: Experiment!
- Also since this is basically the recipe to learn any sport, or instrument, or any dexterity-based activity in general, maybe try out a new hobby in the meantime. Something that doesn't depend on healthy fingers.
TequilaMockingbird
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany68 Posts
June 25 2021 20:10 GMT
#20
Have you tried stretches / exercises ? I had pretty severe RSI in my mouse arm that started in 2014 but I think (hope!)
that I know finally figured out what kind of stretches / yoga I need to do, in order to keep it in check.
Was a very long process obviously and there were times where I thought I would never play a single game in my life again
but now I am able to play for several hours without any issues.
Do not give up hope, try different things, go see a doctor, or maybe even better a physical therapist, work on your posture, maybe change your gaming set up (chair, table mouse etc.) around - this actually helped me a lot, do exercises and so on.

I hope you find something that alleviates your pain.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Codebar 42
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 1131
Mini 949
Shuttle 881
Soma 618
actioN 491
Rush 362
Larva 318
Light 315
BeSt 229
Stork 229
[ Show more ]
Horang2 209
Snow 168
hero 137
firebathero 125
Aegong 73
Barracks 73
Zeus 64
Liquid`Ret 59
Sexy 32
Shinee 30
JYJ 28
Shine 28
ToSsGirL 25
soO 25
Sharp 24
Bale 23
Trap 17
sorry 16
zelot 15
Terrorterran 13
Rock 11
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7929
qojqva2376
Dendi845
420jenkins171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1243
Fnx 766
x6flipin588
pashabiceps371
edward56
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes5162
Grubby2492
Liquid`Hasu8
Other Games
singsing1356
B2W.Neo999
byalli450
ceh9375
Beastyqt332
Mlord326
Khaldor229
DeMusliM159
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS136
KnowMe136
Trikslyr59
BRAT_OK 47
TKL 28
Railgan9
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV246
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH240
• StrangeGG 67
• mYiSmile131
• Reevou 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• blackmanpl 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV401
League of Legends
• Nemesis2573
• TFBlade802
Other Games
• Shiphtur261
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 26m
Kung Fu Cup
18h 26m
The PondCast
1d 17h
OSC
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.