• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:09
CEST 05:09
KST 12:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7833 users

Call to Action: Preserve StarCraft's Legacy - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
November 08 2020 09:21 GMT
#21
On November 08 2020 01:59 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2020 00:47 Jonoman92 wrote:
This is very cool! Haven't uploaded any of my replays yet but already found some 3v3 games from over 10 years ago that are on there.

Close Encounters <3

edit: Just uploaded 3k replays. Unfortunately the ones from my original PC are lost I think.

Thanks for the reps. Any chance you'll tell us who you are in the old 3v3 games?


Show nested quote +
Jonoman92 wrote: Unfortunately the ones from my original PC are lost I think.

@LML This is a use case what I meant by the "free backup".


I think you misunderstood what I meant.
What I'm saying is, that most online services disappear at some point. So if I lose my local replays in 2 years, and go to remastered.app to restore them, but the website doesn't exist anymore, then it's useless as a backup page. Relying on a 3rd party that can close the website at any point is always a risk and shouldn't be used as a reliable backup service.
I will stick to my external HDDs for my backups for that reason.
LML
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-08 11:55:25
November 08 2020 11:40 GMT
#22
On November 08 2020 18:21 LML wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2020 01:59 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On November 08 2020 00:47 Jonoman92 wrote:
This is very cool! Haven't uploaded any of my replays yet but already found some 3v3 games from over 10 years ago that are on there.

Close Encounters <3

edit: Just uploaded 3k replays. Unfortunately the ones from my original PC are lost I think.

Thanks for the reps. Any chance you'll tell us who you are in the old 3v3 games?


Jonoman92 wrote: Unfortunately the ones from my original PC are lost I think.

@LML This is a use case what I meant by the "free backup".


I think you misunderstood what I meant.
What I'm saying is, that most online services disappear at some point. So if I lose my local replays in 2 years, and go to remastered.app to restore them, but the website doesn't exist anymore, then it's useless as a backup page. Relying on a 3rd party that can close the website at any point is always a risk and shouldn't be used as a reliable backup service.
I will stick to my external HDDs for my backups for that reason.

I see what you mean and I agree. At least it shouldn't be used as the only backup if replays are important to you. Having another free backup is never a bad thing though.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Poly_Optimize
Profile Joined March 2016
Canada156 Posts
November 08 2020 15:19 GMT
#23
I just uploaded 1500 replays. I was log on but I dont see any My Uploads button. I’m not sure what are the benefits to log prior to upload. Thanks for you amazing job! player450 is now ranked #45 for games played
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
November 08 2020 15:34 GMT
#24
On November 09 2020 00:19 Poly_Optimize wrote:
I just uploaded 1500 replays. I was log on but I dont see any My Uploads button. I’m not sure what are the benefits to log prior to upload. Thanks for you amazing job! player450 is now ranked #45 for games played

Thanks for the reps.

On the Games page (this is the home page) you can filter by Tags. It's a drop-down list, select ↑My Uploads if you're logged in, and then only your uploaded replays will be listed / searched.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Poly_Optimize
Profile Joined March 2016
Canada156 Posts
November 08 2020 15:46 GMT
#25
On November 09 2020 00:34 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2020 00:19 Poly_Optimize wrote:
I just uploaded 1500 replays. I was log on but I dont see any My Uploads button. I’m not sure what are the benefits to log prior to upload. Thanks for you amazing job! player450 is now ranked #45 for games played

Thanks for the reps.

On the Games page (this is the home page) you can filter by Tags. It's a drop-down list, select ↑My Uploads if you're logged in, and then only your uploaded replays will be listed / searched.


Thanks it works! Is it possible to add the same "tag" feature when you search players? It would be nice to look and analyze all my smurf statistics quickly with a feature like that.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-08 15:55:41
November 08 2020 15:54 GMT
#26
On November 09 2020 00:46 Poly_Optimize wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2020 00:34 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On November 09 2020 00:19 Poly_Optimize wrote:
I just uploaded 1500 replays. I was log on but I dont see any My Uploads button. I’m not sure what are the benefits to log prior to upload. Thanks for you amazing job! player450 is now ranked #45 for games played

Thanks for the reps.

On the Games page (this is the home page) you can filter by Tags. It's a drop-down list, select ↑My Uploads if you're logged in, and then only your uploaded replays will be listed / searched.


Thanks it works! Is it possible to add the same "tag" feature when you search players? It would be nice to look and analyze all my smurf statistics quickly with a feature like that.

↑My Uploads is an automatic tag which gets added automatically when you upload replays while logged in. There are other tags as well, if you open a game analyzer, the top bar lists your tags, e.g. ❤Favorite, 👍GG, 👎BM etc. Clicking on them adds / removes the given tag to the given game.

If you go to the ⚙️Settings page, you can view and edit your tags, also create new tags. And on the Games page you can filter to any of these tags.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Atom[Bomb]
Profile Joined July 2015
Sweden108 Posts
November 08 2020 18:47 GMT
#27
Uploaded a bunch of replays too
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-09 13:34:33
November 09 2020 13:32 GMT
#28
On November 09 2020 03:47 Atom[Bomb] wrote:
Uploaded a bunch of replays too

Thanks.

So far this campaign (posted on more sites 1 2) has brought 40 thousand new replays with 20 thousand new players in less than 2 days. you guys and girls! Keep them coming.
https://repmastered.icza.net
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-12 13:09:01
November 09 2020 23:09 GMT
#29
nice site!! thanks again for another amazing contribution
edit: only uploaded 225. trying to only upload from November and forward xD
edit: your win rate is absolutely absurd
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-10 21:38:21
November 10 2020 21:37 GMT
#30
On November 09 2020 00:46 Poly_Optimize wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2020 00:34 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On November 09 2020 00:19 Poly_Optimize wrote:
I just uploaded 1500 replays. I was log on but I dont see any My Uploads button. I’m not sure what are the benefits to log prior to upload. Thanks for you amazing job! player450 is now ranked #45 for games played

Thanks for the reps.

On the Games page (this is the home page) you can filter by Tags. It's a drop-down list, select ↑My Uploads if you're logged in, and then only your uploaded replays will be listed / searched.


Thanks it works! Is it possible to add the same "tag" feature when you search players? It would be nice to look and analyze all my smurf statistics quickly with a feature like that.

Oh I think I misunderstood you.

You can only tag games at the moment.

But you can go to the 👨Players page, enter all the names of your smurf accouts, separated with a comma. For example some of my akas are: Dakota_Fanning, Sienna_Miller, rackmort, turbost, Dakota[Fanning], Tankado_ganfin, Gninnaf_Atokad, Alexis.Bledel, SCIIGears, getingears, Dakota)Fanning, Dakota(Fanning, Dakota[Fanning

Press search, and then all these players will be listed, and no one else. You can copy / bookmark the URL which contains all the listed players.

For example if you click on this link, it will list the above listed players directly.

I know this is not the same as tagging players, but it's a cheap workaround.
https://repmastered.icza.net
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-13 15:47:38
November 13 2020 15:37 GMT
#31
EDIT: nvm my work internet doesn't like this website for some reason
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
asel
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Germany1605 Posts
November 13 2020 15:55 GMT
#32
Maybe you could reach out to Artosis. Back in the days he had a similar project with fighterreplays.com until the site suddenly ... disappeared. But maybe he has a backup of the site somewhere...
eSTRO for life | #3 Sea.Really fan! | GGoliath! | aeterna societas honoris | cbta~ | Flash makes Terran look like Toss | aka RevaL
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
November 13 2020 18:20 GMT
#33
On November 14 2020 00:55 asel wrote:
Maybe you could reach out to Artosis. Back in the days he had a similar project with fighterreplays.com until the site suddenly ... disappeared. But maybe he has a backup of the site somewhere...

That would be cool but I don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help me out here?
https://repmastered.icza.net
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-13 18:49:03
November 13 2020 18:48 GMT
#34
Nothing can be learned from my reps of losing 10k games to hydra bust...right?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
November 13 2020 18:49 GMT
#35
On November 14 2020 03:20 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2020 00:55 asel wrote:
Maybe you could reach out to Artosis. Back in the days he had a similar project with fighterreplays.com until the site suddenly ... disappeared. But maybe he has a backup of the site somewhere...

That would be cool but I don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help me out here?

If you tweet at him, I am sure he would notice.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-11-13 19:06:22
November 13 2020 19:03 GMT
#36
Pretty cool project. I like the idea overall and the stats are just fantastic! I'll probably contribute some reps once I go through some of them since I'd rather not upload thousands of reps. Also, seems like you have several of my reps which was interesting lol.

On November 14 2020 03:20 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2020 00:55 asel wrote:
Maybe you could reach out to Artosis. Back in the days he had a similar project with fighterreplays.com until the site suddenly ... disappeared. But maybe he has a backup of the site somewhere...

That would be cool but I don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help me out here?

You can probably reach him in CM's discord. He's a member there. Send a discord pm or something. Alternatively, if you aren't on there, I can probably send a message on your behalf.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
November 13 2020 19:44 GMT
#37
On November 14 2020 04:03 BigFan wrote:
Pretty cool project. I like the idea overall and the stats are just fantastic! I'll probably contribute some reps once I go through some of them since I'd rather not upload thousands of reps. Also, seems like you have several of my reps which was interesting lol.

Show nested quote +
On November 14 2020 03:20 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
On November 14 2020 00:55 asel wrote:
Maybe you could reach out to Artosis. Back in the days he had a similar project with fighterreplays.com until the site suddenly ... disappeared. But maybe he has a backup of the site somewhere...

That would be cool but I don't know how to contact him. Can anyone help me out here?

You can probably reach him in CM's discord. He's a member there. Send a discord pm or something. Alternatively, if you aren't on there, I can probably send a message on your behalf.


Be sure to tell him that the statistics found can be used to prove that Terran players are the best and all others are scum, especially kwark_uk :D
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
November 13 2020 20:00 GMT
#38
On November 14 2020 03:48 BisuDagger wrote:
Nothing can be learned from my reps of losing 10k games to hydra bust...right?

On the contrary, having 10k games losing to hydra bust does tell a thing or two.
https://repmastered.icza.net
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
November 13 2020 23:22 GMT
#39
On November 14 2020 05:00 Dakota_Fanning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2020 03:48 BisuDagger wrote:
Nothing can be learned from my reps of losing 10k games to hydra bust...right?

On the contrary, having 10k games losing to hydra bust does tell a thing or two.

I will label the folder Bisu vs Shine.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
CadenZie
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Korea (South)545 Posts
November 14 2020 00:01 GMT
#40
I certainly dont have all my replays from 3years in korea (some forever lost and some on my pc in korea) but I put in what I had which is mostly a mixture of stuff when I started playing, and some ones from times i came home (like the past month)... with a sprinkling of ones from here and there that I had on a usb drive.
I realize I have used way too many accounts though; stuff like ^-^, barcodes, random number/letter spam, and cadenzie/denzie with and without clan/team tags so I kinda gave up trying to chain them together like you suggested is possible. [sad crying cat emoji] would be nice to have everything joined together easily but I guess the technology isnt there yet.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 191
Bale 23
Terrorterran 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 350
Other Games
summit1g11885
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo422
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 51m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 51m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 51m
Replay Cast
19h 51m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.