Features and Improvements:
- Warcraft III: Reforged pre-purchasers will receive a special Orc themed console.
Updates to our new Color options:
- Dark Aqua and Cyan have been removed as options due to undesirable minimap implications.
- If a player selects a color such as Yellow which has multiple shades we automatically make the like colors unselectable. e.g. "Pale Yellow".
- We’ve disabled certain camouflaging colors on the Space, Desert, Twilight, Ashworld, and Ice tilesets.
Welcome to Season 5!
New Zealot portrait ranked matchmaking rewards for S, A, B, U
Map Pool update:
(2) Heartbreak Ridge
(4) Circuit Breaker
(4) Fighting Spirit
S Rank - Top 1% of players
A Rank - 7%
B Rank - 21%
C Rank - 21%
D Rank - 21%
E Rank - 21%
F Rank - 8%
For the first two weeks, ranks will be MMR bucketed based on last season’s data. After which we will switch to the percentage-based breakdown above.
- Fixed an issue where certain maps were not loading on 64bit.
- Fixed some lower frequency crashes.
- We’ve made some compatibility updates to our UI backend.
Mod Edit: If you experience high CPU load after this patch, see this post to notify Matt at Blizzard:
(include your operating system and graphics card driver and version)