• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10800 users

BW General Discussion - Page 30

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 521 Next
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
January 28 2014 22:26 GMT
#581
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
January 28 2014 22:29 GMT
#582
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
January 28 2014 22:42 GMT
#583
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
January 28 2014 22:45 GMT
#584
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha


Needs to be somewhere in the map folder, not in the SC folder.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 28 2014 22:45 GMT
#585
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha

show up? If you create a custom game(or game on iccup), they should be under the maps folder. I think you might need to clarify
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 00:22:28
January 28 2014 22:55 GMT
#586
figured the map thing out

I think restarting my PC fixed it for some odd reason


now I just have to figure out how stop sucking XD
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
January 29 2014 01:47 GMT
#587
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha


better prepare yourself for 99999999^9999 losses!
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2014 02:12 GMT
#588
On January 29 2014 10:47 icystorage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha


better prepare yourself for 99999999^9999 losses!

does not compute lol. It's more like, you can still win some games against D-/E players but forget D and up players until you get better. Some of the D- players play decently as well(for their level) while others 2 gate and then lose to an attack or dt rush or something lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
January 29 2014 02:16 GMT
#589
yeah. losing in iccup is like a rite of passage. It encloses you in a cocoon of dt rush, 4 pools, proxy raxes until one day, you are mature enough to read the game. You emerge as a beautiful D player now capable of playing standard and handling cheese. But this is just the beginning, there is more to expect in your journey to improvement and I assure you it is a journey you will enjoy and never forget
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
illstyle
Profile Joined January 2014
Canada1 Post
January 29 2014 02:33 GMT
#590
Returning Starcraft player after 10 years here. Just wondering, which region do people usually play on nowadays?
니가 뭔데
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 29 2014 02:36 GMT
#591
On January 29 2014 11:16 icystorage wrote:
yeah. losing in iccup is like a rite of passage. It encloses you in a cocoon of dt rush, 4 pools, proxy raxes until one day, you are mature enough to read the game. You emerge as a beautiful D player now capable of playing standard and handling cheese. But this is just the beginning, there is more to expect in your journey to improvement and I assure you it is a journey you will enjoy and never forget

yes! I love this! lol. Good description. I've learned in just a recent game how important scouting is, more so than usual. It's quite the journey

On January 29 2014 11:33 illstyle wrote:
Returning Starcraft player after 10 years here. Just wondering, which region do people usually play on nowadays?

no specific region, it's on iccup which has players from all over the world. Having said that, I think USEast is supposed to be full of hackers and most players in 1v1 games are noobs or something lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
January 29 2014 02:37 GMT
#592
Anyone know anything about TLS Championship, is there money left over? Seems like the longer we wait the less quality it will be. Perhaps we can do some mini tour spin offs or something.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
January 29 2014 03:21 GMT
#593
On January 29 2014 11:12 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:47 icystorage wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha


better prepare yourself for 99999999^9999 losses!

does not compute lol. It's more like, you can still win some games against D-/E players but forget D and up players until you get better. Some of the D- players play decently as well(for their level) while others 2 gate and then lose to an attack or dt rush or something lol


good summary. D-/E players are not players you want to be facing. It is the same as playing against a computer, you will but it will be largely because the other player has no idea what standard play is. You want people who can stay low D rank (900-1200).
KDot2
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1213 Posts
January 29 2014 03:30 GMT
#594
On January 29 2014 11:16 icystorage wrote:
yeah. losing in iccup is like a rite of passage. It encloses you in a cocoon of dt rush, 4 pools, proxy raxes until one day, you are mature enough to read the game. You emerge as a beautiful D player now capable of playing standard and handling cheese. But this is just the beginning, there is more to expect in your journey to improvement and I assure you it is a journey you will enjoy and never forget



yea I went through a lot of that recently learning Street Fighter 4 Im pretty sure I lost something like 50 games in a row at the beginning

I just love starcraft and I felt really guilty when I left HoTs to play dota a year ago but I just wasnt having that much fun with SC2....I grinded and grinded my way to masters trying to only play macro style over 2 years and I knew that I love starcraft but dota just seemed like more fun... now after playing starbow I realized that there were SO MANY things I hated about sc2 that really bugged me ...and so many of those things just arent in BW/Starbow and I dont have to force myself to play sc2 anymore



BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 04:08:07
January 29 2014 04:06 GMT
#595
On January 29 2014 12:21 Golgotha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 11:12 BigFan wrote:
On January 29 2014 10:47 icystorage wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:42 KDot2 wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:29 GeckoXp wrote:
On January 29 2014 07:26 KDot2 wrote:
Is ICCup the best way to go still as far as launcher/ladder ?


Yes, if you don't want to have to browse through tons of guide lines and want a small chance to talk to people you play. Also you're a beginner, the ladder is rather forgiving in the low ranks and the system's easy to understand.

No, because you're on Teamliquid and everyone will tell you to either go to FISH or wait for Bird Server.


alright yea Im a beginner so I'll start out on ICCup for now

Only problem is I cant get the ladder maps to show up does know where Im supposed to put the ICCup map pack v2.5.1 ?

I put that folder just about everywhere within the C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft\StarCraft.exe maps folder but it wont show up


yes I unzipped it already haha


better prepare yourself for 99999999^9999 losses!

does not compute lol. It's more like, you can still win some games against D-/E players but forget D and up players until you get better. Some of the D- players play decently as well(for their level) while others 2 gate and then lose to an attack or dt rush or something lol


good summary. D-/E players are not players you want to be facing. It is the same as playing against a computer, you will but it will be largely because the other player has no idea what standard play is. You want people who can stay low D rank (900-1200).

hmm while true to some degree, keep in mind that some D- players actually play standard but probably ended up hitting D+ players if they create games. I mean, I'm about D but when I create games, it's mostly D+ players that join so I end up losing. I think soon enough I'll be D- but I know how to play standard lol

On January 29 2014 12:30 KDot2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 11:16 icystorage wrote:
yeah. losing in iccup is like a rite of passage. It encloses you in a cocoon of dt rush, 4 pools, proxy raxes until one day, you are mature enough to read the game. You emerge as a beautiful D player now capable of playing standard and handling cheese. But this is just the beginning, there is more to expect in your journey to improvement and I assure you it is a journey you will enjoy and never forget



yea I went through a lot of that recently learning Street Fighter 4 Im pretty sure I lost something like 50 games in a row at the beginning

I just love starcraft and I felt really guilty when I left HoTs to play dota a year ago but I just wasnt having that much fun with SC2....I grinded and grinded my way to masters trying to only play macro style over 2 years and I knew that I love starcraft but dota just seemed like more fun... now after playing starbow I realized that there were SO MANY things I hated about sc2 that really bugged me ...and so many of those things just arent in BW/Starbow and I dont have to force myself to play sc2 anymore

keep in mind that Starbow while has some similarity to BW, there are quite a bit of difference(I read that meds can stim :O lol). Either way, I'm sure you know this already. I think you'll enjoy BW as long as you play to improve and just to have fun in general Also, being able to create games goes a long way to you playing a lot more games
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
January 29 2014 04:15 GMT
#596
what really attracted my to bw in my first year of playing was that there was actually room to improve if you work on it! you could see clearly the results of your dedication to practice. Every time I lose i always check the replay where I go wrong and learn from that. I dont care for the wins, I only care for the losses. Learning to criticize your play and adjust to it just feels so good. The next thing you know, you are out of the cheese factory and into the proper games which is really different. Playing a 30+ minute late-game is just so taxing. Now that you have a good grasp of the basics and the understanding of the game, when you watch pro matches you get entertained because you actually understand what's going on and how hard to pull shit off.
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 05:33:11
January 29 2014 05:31 GMT
#597
On January 29 2014 13:15 icystorage wrote:
what really attracted my to bw in my first year of playing was that there was actually room to improve if you work on it! you could see clearly the results of your dedication to practice. Every time I lose i always check the replay where I go wrong and learn from that. I dont care for the wins, I only care for the losses. Learning to criticize your play and adjust to it just feels so good. The next thing you know, you are out of the cheese factory and into the proper games which is really different. Playing a 30+ minute late-game is just so taxing. Now that you have a good grasp of the basics and the understanding of the game, when you watch pro matches you get entertained because you actually understand what's going on and how hard to pull shit off.

hmm my case was a bit different. My friends introduced me to the game back in 2000 and we used to just play 1v1 and such. Eventually, they moved on but I think I kept playing 1v1(maybe several though), some BGH games and eventually 3v5c and 2v6c on FMP and such. I only started playing on iccup less than 2 years ago and I haven't anywhere near as much 1v1 as SCII but I'm slowly making my way there. I agree with everything you wrote. My first time playing really late game PvZ(50+min), I was exhausted and my macro pretty much became non-existent. You start to appreciate how well pro players play the game and the amount of time that it must've taken for them to get that good.

The mine drags, shuttle plays, storms, SKT terran style, etc... are just amazing to watch because you can appreciate the difficulty. Not to mention how fast they play and the amount of info they must be processing which is what impresses me the most. The more unique games where the player uses a well constructed strat to beat another player make it even more impressive. I also agree with you on the improvement portion. I'm pretty casual in my game so I'll play several games a day to none for weeks but even then, I can see and feel the improvement. I think I saw some improvement in SCII when I first started there but eventually, once I hit plat and start meeting diamond player, I felt that I wasn't improving at all. Not sure what to make of it, maybe I got too lazy to break down the diamond barrier at the time lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
StutteR
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1903 Posts
January 29 2014 05:38 GMT
#598
Does LoveTV just show random past games when not doing a specific tournament?
`~` | effOrt Movie sKyHigh forever & SEn
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
January 29 2014 17:43 GMT
#599
On January 29 2014 11:37 dRaW wrote:
Anyone know anything about TLS Championship, is there money left over? Seems like the longer we wait the less quality it will be. Perhaps we can do some mini tour spin offs or something.

TLS Championship will happen for sure. Although there's no set date for it yet, because there are some things that we are working on behind the scenes so we're trying to have everything fall into its place.

I'm not sure what you mean that it will be less quality? Do you mean quality of organization or games themselves? I can assure you that organization will not suffer in quality loss, and as for the games themselves, I guess this is up to players to decide how seriously they want to practice.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Futari
Profile Joined January 2013
Russian Federation7 Posts
January 29 2014 20:16 GMT
#600
Guys, is it possible to host games with dynamic ip in BW?
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
Sea.KH 31
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli967
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns27588
singsing2825
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 32m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 32m
Replay Cast
11h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.