• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8909 users

Rumors on SC Proleague Season 2 - Page 42

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 103 Next
cuppatea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1401 Posts
March 26 2012 17:39 GMT
#821
On March 27 2012 02:37 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.

Yes, and my 80 years old grandmother opered twice of both hips runs a marathon every months.


Good for her.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what Naniwa said.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
March 26 2012 17:43 GMT
#822
On March 27 2012 02:39 cuppatea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:37 corumjhaelen wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.

Yes, and my 80 years old grandmother opered twice of both hips runs a marathon every months.


Good for her.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what Naniwa said.

I'm ready to belive Flash played a lot SC2 during that time, but could we post reasonable statements or at least give a warning ?
It's the second time I read this, and last time there were apparently people believing it. Maybe the last week of his recovery I guess.
Plus it's not exactly on topic either.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
March 26 2012 17:49 GMT
#823
On March 27 2012 02:43 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:39 cuppatea wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:37 corumjhaelen wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.

Yes, and my 80 years old grandmother opered twice of both hips runs a marathon every months.


Good for her.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what Naniwa said.

I'm ready to belive Flash played a lot SC2 during that time, but could we post reasonable statements or at least give a warning ?
It's the second time I read this, and last time there were apparently people believing it. Maybe the last week of his recovery I guess.
Plus it's not exactly on topic either.


Yeah it doesn't make sense. If we assume that the average game length is 15 minutes, that makes 15 hours a day. I don't think he even practices that much BW when he's in perfect shape, so while recovering from surgery ? What a joke.

ॐ
cuppatea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom1401 Posts
March 26 2012 17:52 GMT
#824
On March 27 2012 02:43 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:39 cuppatea wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:37 corumjhaelen wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.

Yes, and my 80 years old grandmother opered twice of both hips runs a marathon every months.


Good for her.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what Naniwa said.

I'm ready to belive Flash played a lot SC2 during that time, but could we post reasonable statements or at least give a warning ?
It's the second time I read this, and last time there were apparently people believing it. Maybe the last week of his recovery I guess.
Plus it's not exactly on topic either.


It was just in response to the guy a few posts above speculating what Stork, Jaedong and Flash might do.

I'm sure 60 games a day was an exaggeration but I suspect Flash has played quite a bit of SC2 at this point.
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
March 26 2012 17:54 GMT
#825
I'm going to roll my eyes now.

Regardless Flash puts more time than anyone else in BW and what do you know. His results make up for it. The guy is a fucking machine.
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
March 26 2012 18:04 GMT
#826
On March 27 2012 02:52 cuppatea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:43 corumjhaelen wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:39 cuppatea wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:37 corumjhaelen wrote:
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.

Yes, and my 80 years old grandmother opered twice of both hips runs a marathon every months.


Good for her.

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just repeating what Naniwa said.

I'm ready to belive Flash played a lot SC2 during that time, but could we post reasonable statements or at least give a warning ?
It's the second time I read this, and last time there were apparently people believing it. Maybe the last week of his recovery I guess.
Plus it's not exactly on topic either.


It was just in response to the guy a few posts above speculating what Stork, Jaedong and Flash might do.

I'm sure 60 games a day was an exaggeration but I suspect Flash has played quite a bit of SC2 at this point.

Stop suspecting. Give me cold hard facts if you're going to make such claims.
ppp
Rostam
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2552 Posts
March 26 2012 18:25 GMT
#827
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.


Wow that's really interesting and credible coming from Flash's best friend Naniwa.
BW forever || Thall
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
March 26 2012 18:30 GMT
#828
On March 27 2012 03:25 Rostam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 02:31 cuppatea wrote:
Flash was playing 60 games of SC2 a day while recovering from surgery, according to Naniwa at MLG.


Wow that's really interesting and credible coming from Flash's best friend Naniwa.

Yeah exactly, this kind of speculation is pure rubbish from unreliable sources. It helps nobody.
EleGant[AoV]
oogieogie
Profile Joined June 2011
United States3657 Posts
March 26 2012 18:37 GMT
#829
it would be better to seperate the games like one proleague sc2 n one proleague BW. I mean the games are the same as they are both starcraft, but that is it.

Also i feel that most of the high apms that BW players have now will go into things like blink stalkers or terran splits etc.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
March 26 2012 18:53 GMT
#830
Wow this is so so bad.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
March 26 2012 20:22 GMT
#831
To be fair, naniwa didn't actually say that. It was Hot_bid retelling naniwa's story.

credible source of info.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
eviltomahawk
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States11135 Posts
March 26 2012 21:53 GMT
#832
In regards to who might play in this rumored BW/SC2 Proleague:
TIG> how would players react to an offer from BW pro teams?

Nestea> They would definitely consider it. What I heard was that they want players that are very bottom tiered, the ones who can't even break Code A. They want to buy them cheap and invest in them. Actually, I was approached for my opinions on which players are willing to come and for how much. They even asked me to introduce them and one player actually went.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305648

I think we may see teams approach the SC2/BW duality in many different ways. Assuming that what Hoejja said is correct, perhaps some teams may actually use their BW rosters for SC2. However, I think other teams will definitely try to use pilfered SC2 players, B-teamers, low-level A-teamers, and maybe a few A-teamers with name value rather than use their BW rosters, which may backfire on any plans to get fans of players to switch

Also, Naniwa's story isn't too far fetched. Nestea did an interview with Hwanni on Incredible Miracle's stream a few months ago, and apparently Nestea claims that Flash's play in SC2 is brilliant. How much SC2 that Flash did play isn't really known, but it can be assumed that every BW progamer has at least touched SC2 and has an opinion of it already.
ㅇㅅㅌㅅ
DerNebel
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Denmark648 Posts
March 26 2012 22:04 GMT
#833
No doubt Flash will be brilliant at SC2. It would still be a waste of his talent.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
March 26 2012 23:44 GMT
#834
Is it bad that i only know naniwa as the probe rush guy?
TestSubject893
Profile Joined September 2009
United States774 Posts
March 26 2012 23:48 GMT
#835
On March 27 2012 07:04 DerNebel wrote:
No doubt Flash will be brilliant at SC2. It would still be a waste of his talent.


If we want to start talking about wasted talent, its really a shape he's not a surgeon. With that dexterity and intellect he could be one of the best in the world.
Mrvoodoochild1
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1439 Posts
March 26 2012 23:48 GMT
#836
We play basketball in the first and third quarter and we play football in the second and fourth quarter. This is the dumbest idea ever.
"let your freak flag fly"
RageCommodore
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany912 Posts
March 26 2012 23:56 GMT
#837
On March 27 2012 08:44 ShadeR wrote:
Is it bad that i only know naniwa as the probe rush guy?


Lol :D
That one incident aside, he's one of the top 3 foreign players at the moment, I guess.
BW: sGs.sTaRfaLL SC2: MarojiN | fan of: Darkforce, DBS, Last, Mvp, BoguS/InnoVatioN | Executer vs Choosy on Gladiator - Never forget T-T
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-27 00:10:36
March 27 2012 00:08 GMT
#838
I am a new Starcraft fan, pretty much only ever seen sc2, I follow the BW scene and I watch proleague but Ihave absolutely no understanding of gameplay, I can tell what the fuck is going on. Personally I am happy at this becauuse I love sc2 and want to see it grow. I understand that BW people are sad and mad but I really don't share that as I have no attachment to BW.

Edit: I'm just a noob and this might be dumb but what I would want to see is BW/S2 team partnerships. Ogs/KT, IM/Khan, Slayers/Skt, that kind of thing, that would make the s2 part of the proleague more competitive as the BW pros probably won't be as good as top sc2 pros right away.
esports
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
March 27 2012 00:20 GMT
#839
On March 27 2012 09:08 Luepert wrote:
I am a new Starcraft fan, pretty much only ever seen sc2, I follow the BW scene and I watch proleague but Ihave absolutely no understanding of gameplay, I can tell what the fuck is going on. Personally I am happy at this becauuse I love sc2 and want to see it grow. I understand that BW people are sad and mad but I really don't share that as I have no attachment to BW.

Edit: I'm just a noob and this might be dumb but what I would want to see is BW/S2 team partnerships. Ogs/KT, IM/Khan, Slayers/Skt, that kind of thing, that would make the s2 part of the proleague more competitive as the BW pros probably won't be as good as top sc2 pros right away.

Wouldnt be much of a partnership. You'd have large national and multinational coorps plus chicken shops?
Luepert
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1934 Posts
March 27 2012 00:25 GMT
#840
On March 27 2012 09:20 ShadeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 09:08 Luepert wrote:
I am a new Starcraft fan, pretty much only ever seen sc2, I follow the BW scene and I watch proleague but Ihave absolutely no understanding of gameplay, I can tell what the fuck is going on. Personally I am happy at this becauuse I love sc2 and want to see it grow. I understand that BW people are sad and mad but I really don't share that as I have no attachment to BW.

Edit: I'm just a noob and this might be dumb but what I would want to see is BW/S2 team partnerships. Ogs/KT, IM/Khan, Slayers/Skt, that kind of thing, that would make the s2 part of the proleague more competitive as the BW pros probably won't be as good as top sc2 pros right away.

Wouldnt be much of a partnership. You'd have large national and multinational coorps plus chicken shops?


Then the BW teams should just buy the teams. It might be more likely that they just grab all they really good players but that would wreck the sc2 team community. Maybe it's unavoidable but I like at least calling it a partnership better.
esports
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 103 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 396
Hyuk 301
Leta 129
Shinee 103
actioN 96
ZerO 93
Zeus 75
soO 68
EffOrt 59
Bisu 54
[ Show more ]
Mong 53
Killer 46
Mind 41
ToSsGirL 30
sorry 29
Soma 28
Aegong 26
Bale 24
PianO 19
Light 18
HiyA 15
ZergMaN 14
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
XcaliburYe105
League of Legends
JimRising 420
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss480
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1717
Other Games
gofns12666
summit1g8457
olofmeister1305
singsing1221
ceh9589
Happy339
crisheroes318
ArmadaUGS113
Livibee103
DeMusliM36
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH210
• LUISG 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos1691
• Rush1383
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
54m
OSC
3h 54m
Stellar Fest
3h 54m
OSC
14h 54m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.