• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9028 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 53

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 87 Next
capiston
Profile Joined February 2011
France372 Posts
May 15 2013 21:21 GMT
#1041
On May 16 2013 06:14 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 06:12 capiston wrote:
On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this

Yes, it's not that bad. But if everybody does that ? It would be a mess...

I thought something was off when 2 days passed and these are still pending.

There are edits pending for years
TaeJa | Maru | DRG | MKP
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
May 16 2013 13:35 GMT
#1042
On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Sorry if I'm perhaps misusing this thread, but I've made some fairly minor changes to the SC2 pages of Bisu, Stork, JangBi, BeSt, free and KaL which are still pending. I'm not exactly sure how the whole process of approving edits goes or how busy you may be, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this even though it's not a huge priority by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks~


On April 22 2013 00:58 iMAniaC wrote:

As for the revision process itself, whenever someone (who is a normal user) edits a page, the page gets added to the page Pages with pending changes. Then everyone who is at least an editor can manually accept the edits. Unfortunately, that can sometimes be kind of boring and not too many people do it, so it tends to follow a pattern where someone gets really into it, cleans out the entire backlog, keeps it clean for a while and then gets burnt out and leaves and so the backlog keeps building up again.

However, editors usually have a set of articles on their watch list, so if you're lucky, someone is watching the page you've edited and they may approve the edit even though they do not keep an eye on the pending changes list. On the flip side, that means that if you're unlucky and no one watches the page you've edited and no one is currently obsessing about cleaning out the backlog, then you may find that your edit goes unreviewed for quite a while even though other edits get approved. Also, some edits are easy to accept (like typos etc) while others require a certain level of decision-making, and sometimes an editor may be up for the "easy" edits, but not those that require a proper decision.

All in all, there's not really any defined process in which you can reliably predict when a certain edit is going to get reviewed.


(I've edited the quote a bit, so it's not a direct quote anymore, but it's essesntially the same)
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
May 21 2013 17:26 GMT
#1043
When I update the pro league stats I have to re-order and re-number the table, but on the finished page the table can be sorted by clicking on the header, so I know liquipedia in some sense can handle the ordering so is it possible for it to number and order the table automatically? That way all somebody needs to do is update the stats for each player (without having to re-number or re-order).

I could leave it in alphabetical order and leave it to whoever visits the page to click to order the table by record, but it wouldn't get the numbers right then, and I think it would be nicer if it was ordered by default.

I'm just asking because I know very little about programming so have no idea what is possible/feasible
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-21 17:29:00
May 21 2013 17:28 GMT
#1044
On May 22 2013 02:26 Melliflue wrote:
When I update the pro league stats I have to re-order and re-number the table, but on the finished page the table can be sorted by clicking on the header, so I know liquipedia in some sense can handle the ordering so is it possible for it to number and order the table automatically? That way all somebody needs to do is update the stats for each player (without having to re-number or re-order).

I could leave it in alphabetical order and leave it to whoever visits the page to click to order the table by record, but it wouldn't get the numbers right then, and I think it would be nicer if it was ordered by default.

I'm just asking because I know very little about programming so have no idea what is possible/feasible


Nope, not possible at the moment. But if someone wants to look in to writing some code that does this, they are very welcome to do so.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
May 21 2013 17:38 GMT
#1045
On May 22 2013 02:28 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2013 02:26 Melliflue wrote:
When I update the pro league stats I have to re-order and re-number the table, but on the finished page the table can be sorted by clicking on the header, so I know liquipedia in some sense can handle the ordering so is it possible for it to number and order the table automatically? That way all somebody needs to do is update the stats for each player (without having to re-number or re-order).

I could leave it in alphabetical order and leave it to whoever visits the page to click to order the table by record, but it wouldn't get the numbers right then, and I think it would be nicer if it was ordered by default.

I'm just asking because I know very little about programming so have no idea what is possible/feasible


Nope, not possible at the moment. But if someone wants to look in to writing some code that does this, they are very welcome to do so.

Ok, thanks for the answer. I'll continue to do it by hand. I was just curious.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
May 24 2013 10:16 GMT
#1046
I have a suggestion regarding the way GSTL and SPL results seem to be templated right now (i.e. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012-2013_Proleague/Round_5).

Currently, when you go to a match and click Show, you get a list of the results, as well as a bar containing links to the LR thread and vods. I think it would be better to have this bar visible by default with 7 vod links, so that people can watch vods spoiler-free from the Liquipedia page.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Sjokola
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands800 Posts
May 24 2013 10:34 GMT
#1047
On May 24 2013 19:16 Cel.erity wrote:
I have a suggestion regarding the way GSTL and SPL results seem to be templated right now (i.e. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012-2013_Proleague/Round_5).

Currently, when you go to a match and click Show, you get a list of the results, as well as a bar containing links to the LR thread and vods. I think it would be better to have this bar visible by default with 7 vod links, so that people can watch vods spoiler-free from the Liquipedia page.


I don't think liquipedia is made for that. You can always see the results, maybe not by map but the final score is there. If you want to watch spoiler free you should use the live report threads.
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
May 24 2013 12:13 GMT
#1048
On May 24 2013 19:16 Cel.erity wrote:
I have a suggestion regarding the way GSTL and SPL results seem to be templated right now (i.e. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012-2013_Proleague/Round_5).

Currently, when you go to a match and click Show, you get a list of the results, as well as a bar containing links to the LR thread and vods. I think it would be better to have this bar visible by default with 7 vod links, so that people can watch vods spoiler-free from the Liquipedia page.


I actually like this idea. I'm going to prod a few people and see if anyone else likes it, too.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 24 2013 16:21 GMT
#1049
For some reason, typing in the name HeRoMaRiNe will create a red link. I've circumvented this by copy-pasting HeRoMaRiNe from his page's title, but I think it's worth looking into. :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
May 24 2013 16:28 GMT
#1050
On May 25 2013 01:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
For some reason, typing in the name HeRoMaRiNe will create a red link. I've circumvented this by copy-pasting HeRoMaRiNe from his page's title, but I think it's worth looking into. :/


that is because the last n is small and the e is capitalized, HeRoMaRinE
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 24 2013 16:30 GMT
#1051
On May 25 2013 01:28 DODswe4 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
For some reason, typing in the name HeRoMaRiNe will create a red link. I've circumvented this by copy-pasting HeRoMaRiNe from his page's title, but I think it's worth looking into. :/


that is because the last n is small and the e is capitalized, HeRoMaRinE


Well fuck me... lol.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 24 2013 19:14 GMT
#1052
On May 25 2013 01:30 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 01:28 DODswe4 wrote:
On May 25 2013 01:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
For some reason, typing in the name HeRoMaRiNe will create a red link. I've circumvented this by copy-pasting HeRoMaRiNe from his page's title, but I think it's worth looking into. :/


that is because the last n is small and the e is capitalized, HeRoMaRinE


Well fuck me... lol.

Mid name capitalization, the bane of lp editors everywhere.
Liquipedia
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
May 24 2013 19:24 GMT
#1053
I suggest we ask him to fix his name to make everyone's life easier.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Noam
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel2209 Posts
May 24 2013 19:46 GMT
#1054
He's young, I'm sure we can peer pressure him into doing it.
Liquipedia
Monory
Profile Joined April 2012
Russian Federation2 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-26 13:11:03
May 26 2013 12:58 GMT
#1055
Thanks, wrong thread, unacceptable ad
You know, everything is awesome now.
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
May 26 2013 13:04 GMT
#1056
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=312942
rift
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
1819 Posts
May 30 2013 05:09 GMT
#1057
The OSL has been incorrectly titled again. They're always referred to by their sponsors. The first's page should be renamed Auction All Kill OSL rather than "Season 1", and this one should be when the sponsor is announced.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 31 2013 18:08 GMT
#1058
On May 30 2013 14:09 rift wrote:
The OSL has been incorrectly titled again. They're always referred to by their sponsors. The first's page should be renamed Auction All Kill OSL rather than "Season 1", and this one should be when the sponsor is announced.


While historically that's very much accurate, isn't OSL part of WCS Korea now? GSL has been renamed WCS Korea as well, instead of using the older naming method. :/
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
capiston
Profile Joined February 2011
France372 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-31 19:46:11
May 31 2013 19:45 GMT
#1059
As long as we have not an official title from OnGameNet (and banner, etc.) we don't change the name
GOMTV call it 2013 WCS Korea Season 2 STARLEAGUE, but we don't know if it will be the final name
TaeJa | Maru | DRG | MKP
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
May 31 2013 20:00 GMT
#1060
Also I think the current guideline for naming tournaments is to exclude sponsors. Only ones we include are the when the organization themselves are producing the content (redbull, asus rog, most notably)
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 651
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 122
Nina 101
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18258
firebathero 88
Bale 22
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever236
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu889
Other Games
summit1g6510
FrodaN1260
Beastyqt504
shahzam494
mouzStarbuck309
B2W.Neo275
ToD263
C9.Mang0196
RotterdaM96
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile151
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1186
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
Replay Cast
1h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.