• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:25
CEST 23:25
KST 06:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9028 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 52

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 87 Next
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
May 13 2013 12:24 GMT
#1021
A silly question; When I update the statistics for the ace matches in pro league should I include round 2 (and round 5 when it has finished)? The seventh match in a Bo7 all-kill format is often referred to as an "ace match" but I'm not sure if it we should count it towards ace match stats.

Not-so-silly question; When I update the stats tables is there a way to do it that makes it easier for whoever has to review it? Would it be better for me to do it in pieces or should I just do it as one massive edit? I kinda feel sorry for whoever checks my edits :p
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 13 2013 13:25 GMT
#1022
Adding aligulac links somehow doesn't seem to work for some pages?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:PPingu/AcRo
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Apfelschorle/CPU
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Kaup
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
May 13 2013 13:28 GMT
#1023
That's because aligulac only works with "Infobox Player 2", not "Infobox Player".
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 13 2013 13:30 GMT
#1024
On May 13 2013 22:28 ChapatiyaqPTSM wrote:
That's because aligulac only works with "Infobox Player 2", not "Infobox Player".


So I could just change it to an Infobox Player 2? Or would that bring about some unwanted consequences?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-13 14:05:26
May 13 2013 14:05 GMT
#1025
Yeah you can. Give it a try with "Show Preview", but nothing terrible should happen.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
May 13 2013 14:34 GMT
#1026
On May 13 2013 22:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Adding aligulac links somehow doesn't seem to work for some pages?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:PPingu/AcRo
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Apfelschorle/CPU
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Kaup


You should not edit other people's userspaces without their permission, though.
Liquipedia
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 13 2013 14:38 GMT
#1027
On May 13 2013 23:34 shz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 13 2013 22:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Adding aligulac links somehow doesn't seem to work for some pages?

Pingu/AcRo" target="_blank">http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/UserPingu/AcRo
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Apfelschorle/CPU
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Kaup


You should not edit other people's userspaces without their permission, though.


I really don't see the harm in adding an aligulac link for players. ;o Especially since I assume most if not all of these will eventually be made into actual pages.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
shz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany2687 Posts
May 13 2013 15:13 GMT
#1028
Still, you should ask first.
Liquipedia
capiston
Profile Joined February 2011
France372 Posts
May 14 2013 13:01 GMT
#1029
I don't know if it's had already been pointed, but sadly, new template bracket don't work on mobile devices. Bracket appear, but it's impossible to see match info boxes. It's weird because boxes seems to be clickable, but nothing happened.
TaeJa | Maru | DRG | MKP
MaloW
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1 Post
May 14 2013 20:48 GMT
#1030
Could u please add a feature where you get to stay logged in on the wiki forever? I seem to automatically get logged out every day and it's really annoying having to log on to the wiki every day, I mean it's a starcraft wiki, not a bank. I'm sure there wouldn't be any security issues...
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
May 14 2013 20:50 GMT
#1031
You are logged out because it saves a lot of resources. Logged in users get fed the most recent pages instead of the cached stable version. You also have no edits so there isn't much reason for you to be logged in anyway.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
May 15 2013 19:48 GMT
#1032
When I check user contributions, some of the changes have "(top)" in bold next to them. What does that mean?
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
May 15 2013 20:10 GMT
#1033
Top means it's the latest edit to that page.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 15 2013 20:15 GMT
#1034
Sorry if I'm perhaps misusing this thread, but I've made some fairly minor changes to the SC2 pages of Bisu, Stork, JangBi, BeSt, free and KaL which are still pending. I'm not exactly sure how the whole process of approving edits goes or how busy you may be, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this even though it's not a huge priority by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks~
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 15 2013 21:02 GMT
#1035
On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Sorry if I'm perhaps misusing this thread, but I've made some fairly minor changes to the SC2 pages of Bisu, Stork, JangBi, BeSt, free and KaL which are still pending. I'm not exactly sure how the whole process of approving edits goes or how busy you may be, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this even though it's not a huge priority by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks~

As far as I'm aware, all edits made are put onto a queue of sorts and get processed in a roughly orderly fashion. Your edits will undergo the approval process in due time. Just be patient; could be that LP staff just haven't gotten around to it yet.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 15 2013 21:04 GMT
#1036
On May 16 2013 06:02 Archas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Sorry if I'm perhaps misusing this thread, but I've made some fairly minor changes to the SC2 pages of Bisu, Stork, JangBi, BeSt, free and KaL which are still pending. I'm not exactly sure how the whole process of approving edits goes or how busy you may be, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this even though it's not a huge priority by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks~

As far as I'm aware, all edits made are put onto a queue of sorts and get processed in a roughly orderly fashion. Your edits will undergo the approval process in due time. Just be patient; could be that LP staff just haven't gotten around to it yet.


That's all I needed to hear.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
capiston
Profile Joined February 2011
France372 Posts
May 15 2013 21:12 GMT
#1037
Yeah, actually this thread is for feedbacks, not for asking for help...
We have special pages to see pages with pending changes, so your edits will be review soon, especially for pages like that (I mean very well known players).

On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this

Yes, it's not that bad. But if everybody does that ? It would be a mess...
TaeJa | Maru | DRG | MKP
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
May 15 2013 21:13 GMT
#1038
Soon™
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
May 15 2013 21:14 GMT
#1039
On May 16 2013 06:12 capiston wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2013 05:15 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
I thought it wouldn't hurt to bring attention to this

Yes, it's not that bad. But if everybody does that ? It would be a mess...


I know what you're saying, I guess I've just been "spoiled" with my edits being approved very soon if not almost instantly, that I thought something was off when 2 days passed and these are still pending.

No worries.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
May 15 2013 21:17 GMT
#1040
There's no real queue. Pages with pending changes can be found on their own page and you just have to wait for an editor to go through it. Some pages like ongoing tournaments get approved faster because results are easy to check. Stuff like trivia and other biographical info take more effort to confirm so they tend to take longer (if ever) to get approved.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 651
ProTech169
RuFF_SC2 122
Nina 101
Liquid`TLO 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18258
firebathero 88
Bale 22
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever236
canceldota49
League of Legends
Doublelift3271
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu889
Other Games
summit1g6510
FrodaN1260
Beastyqt504
shahzam494
mouzStarbuck309
B2W.Neo275
ToD263
C9.Mang0196
RotterdaM96
Mew2King47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile151
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1186
• Shiphtur627
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
Replay Cast
1h 35m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.