• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6597 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 267

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 345 Next
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 27 2019 04:00 GMT
#5321
Frankly, it seems like Seeker's complimentary attitude towards JimmiC is borne of there being a much longer history of moderation gripes with GH. While I don't follow the main thread too much anymore, what I see here and in that thread is mostly a lot of low-key baiting attempts that look like they're started primarily by JC. I'm sure that others might say that GH is the problem, though I personally don't see anything too different from the last however many years we've all done this.

Feels like the answer should be that everyone stops the baiting game, but we're well past the point where anyone is going to give up on that. Everyone is addicted to snark and has a history of grudges.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 27 2019 04:28 GMT
#5322
On September 27 2019 13:00 LegalLord wrote:
Frankly, it seems like Seeker's complimentary attitude towards JimmiC is borne of there being a much longer history of moderation gripes with GH. While I don't follow the main thread too much anymore, what I see here and in that thread is mostly a lot of low-key baiting attempts that look like they're started primarily by JC. I'm sure that others might say that GH is the problem, though I personally don't see anything too different from the last however many years we've all done this.

Feels like the answer should be that everyone stops the baiting game, but we're well past the point where anyone is going to give up on that. Everyone is addicted to snark and has a history of grudges.

No. Don't overthink this. JimmiC is a good person. GH is not. Plain and simple.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 05:26:42
September 27 2019 05:04 GMT
#5323
On September 27 2019 13:28 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 13:00 LegalLord wrote:
Frankly, it seems like Seeker's complimentary attitude towards JimmiC is borne of there being a much longer history of moderation gripes with GH. While I don't follow the main thread too much anymore, what I see here and in that thread is mostly a lot of low-key baiting attempts that look like they're started primarily by JC. I'm sure that others might say that GH is the problem, though I personally don't see anything too different from the last however many years we've all done this.

Feels like the answer should be that everyone stops the baiting game, but we're well past the point where anyone is going to give up on that. Everyone is addicted to snark and has a history of grudges.

No. Don't overthink this. JimmiC is a good person. GH is not. Plain and simple.


Lol, love you too Seeker.

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 27 2019 10:33 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 10:24 JimmiC wrote:
Here is a interesting idea; how about rotating thread bans? I'll take first, so I'll be banned from US pol thread until which time GH brings into this thread a fight or someone brings it in about GH. At that time the thread ban swaps from me to him until the same happens (which might be a long time since my only issue in that thread have either been directly with GH or someone mad that me and GH are fighting). I would also request that he does not harass me in the threads I have started.

I'd be OK with going first because I don't believe I'm the biggest part of the problem. If I am then shame on me I don't belong. If I'm not then so be it. It should at least give the thread a break for those that don't just grab their popcorn and are instead annoyed.

Sure. Great idea. Now here's the hard part: Convince GH that it's a great idea. Because I guarantee you that he will never say yes.

GH has never once apologized for his actions, nor has he ever admitted that he was at fault. GH never accepts his mod actions and will always try to get out of it. He'll send you an endless amount of PMs and try to manipulate you to see things his way. When that doesn't work, he posts PM conversations publicly in hopes of trying to get the public to come to his side. And when that doesn't work, he goes crying over to other mods who are willing to listen to him to try to get them on his side.

So, yeah... Good luck with trying to get GH to agree to that, and good luck with trying to get GH to agree to that peacefully without bombarding the mods with annoying ass PMs.



On the solution side I agree with what you said before:

Please ignore JimmiC from now on. You've been doing well. Don't screw it up after coming this far.


Just request that it's mutual. Alternatively I'd be fine going back to the blog since we're going to have another round of Russiagate with the Ukraine issue. Just request I not be forced to allow JimmiC to post there.

As to contesting bans, pretty sure several of your most recent bans of me were literally mistakes. Not judgement errors, but outright mistaken and had to be corrected.

EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 27 2019 05:28 GMT
#5324
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
ZerOCoolSC2
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
9066 Posts
September 27 2019 05:32 GMT
#5325
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.

You thought it would change? But it was me, DIO!
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 27 2019 05:32 GMT
#5326
--- Nuked ---
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 27 2019 05:36 GMT
#5327
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 27 2019 05:40 GMT
#5328
--- Nuked ---
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 27 2019 05:47 GMT
#5329
On September 27 2019 14:36 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this

Lol? Am I getting baited or is there actually something seriously wrong with you? Check your carbon monoxide detector.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 27 2019 06:03 GMT
#5330
On September 27 2019 14:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 14:36 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this

Lol? Am I getting baited or is there actually something seriously wrong with you? Check your carbon monoxide detector.


You trying to deny that you regularly (maybe not every Friday) send me hateful/racist PM's?
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
September 27 2019 06:18 GMT
#5331
On September 27 2019 15:03 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 14:47 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:36 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this

Lol? Am I getting baited or is there actually something seriously wrong with you? Check your carbon monoxide detector.


You trying to deny that you regularly (maybe not every Friday) send me hateful/racist PM's?


This is a pretty serious allegation you're coming forward with here. Are you certain, or is this one of your episodes of reading into something that isn't there? Hateful and racist PMs, especially regularly, is not remotely acceptable, but neither is slander about it.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
September 27 2019 06:22 GMT
#5332
I mean I completely disagree with seeker and jimmy's assertions here. I dunno if there's a solution either though, aside from them both realizing that they can't talk to each other and both of them actually ignoring each other (instead of adding fucking idiotic small stabs that make it impossible for the other to not respond. And I will 100% state that Jimmy is more guilty than GH of this, not that GH is without fault though. )
Moderator
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 27 2019 06:22 GMT
#5333
On September 27 2019 15:18 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 15:03 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:47 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:36 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this

Lol? Am I getting baited or is there actually something seriously wrong with you? Check your carbon monoxide detector.


You trying to deny that you regularly (maybe not every Friday) send me hateful/racist PM's?


This is a pretty serious allegation you're coming forward with here. Are you certain, or is this one of your episodes of reading into something that isn't there? Hateful and racist PMs, especially regularly, is not remotely acceptable, but neither is slander about it.

^

I've never once sent him a goddamn thing.

GH, If you're having a schizophrenic episode, I'm sorry, but you can miss me with all that shit. I challenge you to report every PM I have ever sent you to the moderators and to post the screenshots here as well. Until then, kick rocks.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 27 2019 06:38 GMT
#5334
On September 27 2019 15:22 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 15:18 Excludos wrote:
On September 27 2019 15:03 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:47 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:36 GreenHorizons wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:28 Jealous wrote:
On September 27 2019 14:04 GreenHorizons wrote:
EDIT: Also I'm fine putting my entire ban history and our PM's out for easy accessibility if it's going to be a point of reference, otherwise I'm skeptical it's being accurately described.

Lmao, the pattern continues.


With the constant and colorfully racist PM's you send me every Friday for the last 2 years I'm not surprised you are enjoying this

Lol? Am I getting baited or is there actually something seriously wrong with you? Check your carbon monoxide detector.


You trying to deny that you regularly (maybe not every Friday) send me hateful/racist PM's?


This is a pretty serious allegation you're coming forward with here. Are you certain, or is this one of your episodes of reading into something that isn't there? Hateful and racist PMs, especially regularly, is not remotely acceptable, but neither is slander about it.

^

I've never once sent him a goddamn thing.

GH, If you're having a schizophrenic episode, I'm sorry, but you can miss me with all that shit. I challenge you to report every PM I have ever sent you to the moderators and to post the screenshots here as well. Until then, kick rocks.


It seems the pattern is contagious.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 07:54:14
September 27 2019 07:43 GMT
#5335
On September 27 2019 15:22 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I mean I completely disagree with seeker and jimmy's assertions here. I dunno if there's a solution either though, aside from them both realizing that they can't talk to each other and both of them actually ignoring each other (instead of adding fucking idiotic small stabs that make it impossible for the other to not respond. And I will 100% state that Jimmy is more guilty than GH of this, not that GH is without fault though. )

I mostly agree with this. They are both holding grudge upon grudge and are totally tunneled on one another. I also read more of JimmyC's posts as barbed then GH, but it doesn't even matter anymore, I skip pages if the thread where it's then bickering.

Isn't limited to US pol thread either. I reported some random post in the South American politics thread asking for that whole thread to be renamed the "JimmyC and GH bitch fight megathread", which covers the content of the thread a lot better.

Imho the solution where both are forbidden from responding to the other, mentioning the other or quoting the other is about the only way they can both keep posting. I guess alternating thread bans for all politics threads might work too. Alternate every month?


E: and regarding PMs, as long as they're private anybody can claim any old nonsense about what they say. I believe that's GH's point with his ridiculous accusation vs Jealous. He could obviously have found a better way of making the point than dragging jealous into it, unless jealous actually did all that shit (doubt it). But I think the underlying point is clear: if you have problems with his PMs report them. If you post about them publicly, don't get your panties in a bundle if he then posts the PM thread in public as well as part of his defense.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 11:05:37
September 27 2019 10:45 GMT
#5336
imo anyone receiving a PM they object to ought to have free reign to post them. if the sender is either mischaracterizing the conversation or just sending over objectionable material it is clearly to everyone’s benefit to see it(especially the receiver, obviously.) if the sender is uncomfortable with that, the sender should instead try not being in the wrong.

if a sender feels themselves disagreeing with this, i’m interested to hear why. if you think you’re in the right then it ought to just not be a problem, right?

so all in all PMs should be freely made public at either participants discretion. and, well, if it gets anyone on ‘their side,’ to Seeker’s specific complaint(phrased loosely,)then, try not being wrong.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
September 27 2019 11:05 GMT
#5337
I disagree with that as a general notion. A PM, or a letter, or a phone call, or an email, is sent under the implication that it is a personal conversation between two people. If you want to make this conversation public, i think you should require consent of the sender as a general principle.

This, however, does not need to always apply. I would, for example, rule public statements of the content of these messages as tacit consent to publicize the actual messages themselves. I would also say that clearly hostile messages wave this requirement, too.

But i disagree that any one party should generally be allowed to make a conversation public, and doing so without first consulting the other person is at least a major breech of trust.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 12:08:39
September 27 2019 11:06 GMT
#5338
i disagree since the receiver has no other power to stop them from coming, reporting objectionable PMs has no consequence in my, admittedly limited, experience. i don’t think there’s any trust here to be breached. i do understand the concern but i think it self polices. if there is that shared trust it is probably a non issue. if there is not, there’s probably no need to be PMing something one party might find objectionable.

and to the qualification of ‘probably,’ i think there’s a benefit there in having it be freely made public still (again assuming one party wanted it.) if there’s any reason one party wants to make a conversation public then that’s the bar for me. there’s no expectation of privacy in a phone call, email, or letter imo. between the best of friends, perhaps, and even then questionably. and if there’s enough reason for one of those parties to not want it to be a private conversation any longer, well, that’s where i’m at. forced private encounters seem extremely weird.

i will say if that expectation of trust is there it’s certainly the polite thing to do- checking in with the second party. but if one party feels like it no longer should be private then..
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 13:07:26
September 27 2019 13:01 GMT
#5339
lol I got another warning by Seeker literally because I said “Trump supporters should be mocked” for a post I made like a week ago.

I’ve honestly more or less always been an examplary poster on TL in the last ten years on any number of topics, but when looking at my moderation history it’s just filled with warnings and bans solely from like two moderators who object any time I say something disparaging about conservative politics. fyi, I don’t take these warnings seriously and I don’t intend to change my behavior.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 27 2019 13:08 GMT
#5340
GH please show me those supposedly racist PM's so I can take a look. This is a pretty serious allegation after all.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Prev 1 265 266 267 268 269 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko60
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6967
actioN 531
BeSt 526
Leta 451
Jaedong 426
FanTaSy 402
Bisu 285
Larva 232
EffOrt 193
Zeus 124
[ Show more ]
sorry 116
Dewaltoss 111
Mong 107
Barracks 71
ToSsGirL 64
Killer 58
scan(afreeca) 58
Free 50
Shinee 39
Aegong 36
sSak 34
soO 31
Bale 30
Horang2 29
NotJumperer 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sexy 11
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe188
Counter-Strike
byalli883
Other Games
summit1g9221
olofmeister977
singsing813
Pyrionflax237
crisheroes232
KnowMe114
dupreeh47
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 1295
Other Games
gamesdonequick654
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 25
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1078
• Stunt389
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3m
Rush vs Light
StarCastTV_EN21
WardiTV Weekly
1h 3m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 1h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.