• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 265

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 345 Next
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
September 26 2019 19:11 GMT
#5281
Let me explain myself, before someone else decides that was unfair to Sermokala..

The first discussion on the first page of the new US political thread was discussing on why Testie was banned. Testie was an open white supremacist.

Anybody else has alt-intepretations?
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
September 26 2019 19:22 GMT
#5282
On September 27 2019 03:16 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 03:13 Danglars wrote:
Let’s not accuse the center/right moderate of having a far-right victim complex or softening supposed white supremacist bans. Unless you absolutely like to clown around. Sent linked the old thread and new thread, so go read what he wrote in website feedback after the date the thread changed over.

I'm sorry but I don't understand. Can't I just get a link to the post that has this:

"Specifically, he was almost happy with the fact that right-wing posters were told to leave at the start of the new us politics thread. "

Feel free to wait for a response. I cannot speak for him. I also think it’s useful to run over a dozen pages or more in the feedback thread from that time for appropriate context. This thread does a passable job recording historical gripes with moderation.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
September 26 2019 19:46 GMT
#5283
It sure does do a passable job of recording your problems with moderation.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 20:06:42
September 26 2019 20:06 GMT
#5284
If we can't track down/provide the link for one post made on this very site by a member of our community, how can we argue politics and policy?

That aside,
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 20:37:32
September 26 2019 20:33 GMT
#5285
First off wow danger just wow. I didn't think you could sink lower in my view but you managed to do it again. Jumping to the first possible interpretation and taking it to nazi town is not a good strategy for discussion. I mean kwarks a dick and we all know he doesn't care anymore but you aren't kwark.

The whole reason why we got the new thread was so that danglers could be thread banned from posting in it. Never got a real answer to why other then vague responses of that it was to protect peoples reports numbers "hes the problem get rid of him and the thread gets better to trust me" and "he defend himself too vigorously". Me xdaunt and danglers took this as a message that we weren't welcome, we told people this, and no one decided to say otherwise. So then gh decided to start up his own blog to talk about politics. This goes on for a while and everyone is content saying that things got better. Then Jimmic and GH get into the fights they always get into and moderation decide to just merge the threads back together and unban danglers from the main thread. This is almost all covered in this thread if you go back to the proper dates tbf they aparently had some issues with the thread banning mechanic that took a while I guess till they could get danglers banned, didn't make sense to them to tell anyone or even him that this ban might be coming or was coming but hey why let a little consistency get in your way.

I said daunt told me he was almost happy he was banned because (if you read the whole post you get clear and easy context clues who knew this omg) he was thinking of leaving as he was becoming disillusioned with the whole thread and moderation. I think he was well past the time of bowing out like p6 but just couldn't because that was xdaunt for you.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 20:46:52
September 26 2019 20:43 GMT
#5286
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

Edit: We’ve trodden this ground before but I don’t recall ever getting an answer to it. What are your conservative beliefs?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 20:51:10
September 26 2019 20:50 GMT
#5287
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You constantly ignoring that being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:00:24
September 26 2019 20:51 GMT
#5288
On September 27 2019 05:50 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.

I’m not trying to attack you, I keep asking you this because you never voice any conservative beliefs. You’re calling me a dick over and over, all I’m doing is asking you what you actually stand for because honestly I just can’t tell from your posts. That’s not an attack, although somehow you still managed to be victimized by it. You’re calling me names, I’m politely asking you questions, and yet in you’re head you’re the offended party and I’m somehow hiding behind staff privilege.

Based on your description above you disagree with straw liberals (I wasn’t aware anyone’s official position was the military exclusively kill children) and are indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton (opposed gay marriage, supported war on drugs, supported invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, opposes gun bans, supported police, supported don’t ask don’t tell).

Which conservative beliefs that have never been publicly supported by Hillary Clinton do you have?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:02:58
September 26 2019 21:00 GMT
#5289
On September 27 2019 05:51 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 05:50 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.

I’m not trying to attack you, I keep asking you this because you never voice any conservative beliefs. You’re calling me a dick over and over, all I’m doing is asking you what you actually stand for because honestly I just can’t tell from your posts. That’s not an attack, although somehow you still managed to be victimized by it.

Based on the above you disagree with straw liberals and are indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton.

You are not trying to attack me? You just repeated that you think I'm pretending to be a conservative because I enjoy being the victim. Do you just not understand what attacking someone or insulting someone's belief structure even means? Congrats, I'm a young conservative, we agree with Hillary on everything and are confused and frustrated why shes a democrat. You've discovered the secret behind the republican parties under 30 crowd.

I think Hillary has never been about conservation in environmentalism. That's going to be the divide in the next generation about environmentalism the pheasants forever crowd vs the sierra club crowd.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:10:45
September 26 2019 21:05 GMT
#5290
On September 27 2019 06:00 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 05:51 KwarK wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:50 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.

I’m not trying to attack you, I keep asking you this because you never voice any conservative beliefs. You’re calling me a dick over and over, all I’m doing is asking you what you actually stand for because honestly I just can’t tell from your posts. That’s not an attack, although somehow you still managed to be victimized by it.

Based on the above you disagree with straw liberals and are indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton.

You are not trying to attack me? You just repeated that you think I'm pretending to be a conservative because I enjoy being the victim. Do you just not understand what attacking someone or insulting someone's belief structure even means? Congrats, I'm a young conservative, we agree with Hillary on everything and are confused and frustrated why shes a democrat. You've discovered the secret behind the republican parties under 30 crowd.

I’m not trying to attack you, I’m trying to understand why you, who has never faced any kind of moderation for your political beliefs as far as I know, are so insistent that you’re a victim of political repression. Which you’re still not answering. You haven’t named a single non mainstream belief that you hold. Not one.

If you’re going to keep alleging that you’re victimized for membership of a class it’s not unreasonable to ask why you think that. It’s not an attack on you.

Do you hold any non mainstream beliefs?

I can remember clashing with a bunch of conservatives on a bunch of issues on this forum over the years, Danglars, Introvert, Biomajor, and so forth, as well as crazies like Nettles, but I can’t remember you. We’ve all been here for so long now that we pretty much know what everyone else stands for. I could tell you what I disagree with each of them on but honest to God the only thing I have filed under you is “thinks he’s persecuted”. Maybe I’ve just been bad at reading your posts or maybe my memory is failing me in my old age but that’s all I have for you. Not an insult, that’s really just all I have.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:09:01
September 26 2019 21:05 GMT
#5291
On September 27 2019 05:06 Jealous wrote:
If we can't track down/provide the link for one post made on this very site by a member of our community, how can we argue politics and policy?

That aside,

I don’t think there’s easy answers to where the previous thread was, and what set of discrete actions caused the new thread to take off in another direction. Like, imagine coming into the last page here and wondering what set off the white supremacy bashing and allegations of victim mentality? A moderate gives his short perspective and this is the manner in which he’s dismissed? Is this a justifiable response?

I don’t think any mod put it in a single post, or thought through the practical effects of policies they thought safeguarded a politically neutral moderation standard. Compare it to any corporate failure that didn’t have a single executive caught on tape saying “We’re just going to mistreat women here as a policy.” You read statements from enough figures, read between the lines on responses on extreme examples, compare with competing theories (in this case, intemperate rabble rousers or playing the victim or maybe white supremacy), and form an opinion on the situation. That takes work to gain a valuable perspective. People unwilling to undertake that process must rely on whose opinion they trust to say such and such happened, and this person and that person are mistaken or deceitful.

(The easy out is to name a couple figures and make the entire issue related to intentional provocation, essentially laying all the fault on their shoulders, and missing the big picture)

I encourage personal investigation of the claims instead of deciding whose summary on the issue you’re going to trust. How boring is it to ask “Who do you believe, Kwark or Sermokala’s recollection of events?” In my opinion, wade through the good intentions, the level of involvement, the bad actors, the behind-the-scenes discussions & partial revelation, and the practical effects ... but that’s my two cents.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 26 2019 21:12 GMT
#5292
On September 27 2019 06:05 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 05:06 Jealous wrote:
If we can't track down/provide the link for one post made on this very site by a member of our community, how can we argue politics and policy?

That aside,

I don’t think there’s easy answers to where the previous thread was, and what set of discrete actions caused the new thread to take off in another direction. Like, imagine coming into the last page here and wondering what set off the white supremacy bashing and allegations of victim mentality? A moderate gives his short perspective and this is the manner in which he’s dismissed? Is this a justifiable response?

I don’t think any mod put it in a single post, or thought through the practical effects of policies they thought safeguarded a politically neutral moderation standard. Compare it to any corporate failure that didn’t have a single executive caught on tape saying “We’re just going to mistreat women here as a policy.” You read statements from enough figures, read between the lines on responses on extreme examples, compare with competing theories (in this case, intemperate rabble rousers or playing the victim or maybe white supremacy), and form an opinion on the situation. That takes work to gain a valuable perspective. People unwilling to undertake that process must rely on whose opinion they trust to say such and such happened, and this person and that person are mistaken or deceitful.

(The easy out is to name a couple figures and make the entire issue related to intentional provocation, essentially laying all the fault on their shoulders, and missing the big picture)

I encourage personal investigation of the claims instead of deciding whose summary on the issue you’re going to trust. How boring is it to ask “Who do you believe, Kwark or Sermokala’s recollection of events?” In my opinion, wade through the good intentions, the level of involvement, the bad actors, the behind-the-scenes discussions & partial revelation, and the practical effects ... but that’s my two cents.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but just in case I want to make it clear that I'm not believing or disbelieving anyone's interpretation, I'm just asking for a source lol.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:18:26
September 26 2019 21:17 GMT
#5293
The Sermo thing is the resurfacing of an old question that I’ve never got a satisfactory answer to. It’s come up every time he’s inserted himself into a discussion of moderation treatment of conservatives and I suspect it will continue to. It’s a tangent, but one that I really want to see resolved for my own sanity. He’s absolutely welcome to challenge moderation of conservatives, it just bugs the hell out of me when he inserts himself into the narrative as one of them.

It’s not a moderation issue at this point, I’d not have a problem with him complaining about the moderation of xDaunt. It’s that he’s complaining about the moderation of people like xDaunt and him and it’s just weird that he’s putting himself there when there’s no evidence in his user info that he was involved.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
September 26 2019 21:22 GMT
#5294
On September 27 2019 06:05 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 06:00 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:51 KwarK wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:50 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.

I’m not trying to attack you, I keep asking you this because you never voice any conservative beliefs. You’re calling me a dick over and over, all I’m doing is asking you what you actually stand for because honestly I just can’t tell from your posts. That’s not an attack, although somehow you still managed to be victimized by it.

Based on the above you disagree with straw liberals and are indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton.

You are not trying to attack me? You just repeated that you think I'm pretending to be a conservative because I enjoy being the victim. Do you just not understand what attacking someone or insulting someone's belief structure even means? Congrats, I'm a young conservative, we agree with Hillary on everything and are confused and frustrated why shes a democrat. You've discovered the secret behind the republican parties under 30 crowd.

I’m not trying to attack you, I’m trying to understand why you, who has never faced any kind of moderation for your political beliefs as far as I know, are so insistent that you’re a victim of political repression. Which you’re still not answering. You haven’t named a single non mainstream belief that you hold. Not one.

If you’re going to keep alleging that you’re victimized for membership of a class it’s not unreasonable to ask why you think that. It’s not an attack on you.

Do you hold any non mainstream beliefs?

If you are unaware then I guess. Telling someone hat they don't belive what they say they believe and only say that they belive it because they enjoy playing a victim is an attack. I'm not saying I'm a victim of political repression. I'm only holding unity with other conservatives who do face repression. I didn't know you needed to be black to give a shit about black people, I'll go tell them you think that they just supported civil rights because they enjoy being a victim.

I think people who come to America illegally shouldn't be allowed to stay, even if they're claiming refugee status unless they're from Mexico in which case it should be a national security issue and we should be intervening in Mexico. If people are so insistent on making them citizens and giving them amnesty through one method or another we should be shipping them to detriot or chicago. On top of that as a grand infrastructure plan we shouldn't be bitching around with so many roads and bridges when clearly what the country needs is a few railroads from Seattle to Duluth Minnesota and making a grand canal from Chicago to the Mississippi. That and the liquid natural gas infrastructure we should have been building for a while to get Europe off of the Russian gas teat. But no lets build more roads because we're bad at thinking ahead. I think we should invade Somalia and instill it as the next American state. Its not even a real country at the moment and it could really use stability and a strong central government to protect and enrich the local people. NAFTA 2.0 should be scrapped for a total economic/security pact. I think californias bid to force colleges to pay student-athletes is a grand conspiracy to make us watch soccer. I'm not really opposed to this but people should know the intent of it to kill football basketball and baseball in America. I seriously doubt anyone still reading this but thanks if you are that last one was a joke btw. I don't think public sports stadiums is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Granted there are some really bad deals out there like the las vegas deal and miamis stadium deal but for the most part these are the largest and best looking buildsing that are being built today. "her der the economic numbers don't support it and civic pride is ilrelevent" yeah shut up people judge atlanta differently now and the longhouse in minnesota is a state treature on par with the confederate flag we won in the civil war that no one is going to take from us.

I admit I kinda lost the plot in there but that should suffice what you are looking for.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
September 26 2019 21:23 GMT
#5295
On a different topic, i would be very glad if GH and JimmiC could stop the constant passive-aggressive bitching at each other. I get it, you don't like each other.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
September 26 2019 21:31 GMT
#5296
On September 27 2019 06:22 Sermokala wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2019 06:05 KwarK wrote:
On September 27 2019 06:00 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:51 KwarK wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:50 Sermokala wrote:
On September 27 2019 05:43 KwarK wrote:
I still don’t know what you get out of pretending to be an oppressed conservative Sermokala. You’re as right wing as I am. I’ve honestly no recollection of you ever advocating for any conservative policy, all I’ve seen is you alleging that you’re a victim of persecution for beliefs that, as far as I can tell, you don’t have.

I just don’t get it.

I don't get what you get out of being a complete dick to me and everyone else in the thread dancing behind a veneer of "gee I'm British we do this for fun". I agree with the war on drugs I agree with the war in iraq and Afghanistan I agree that the right to bear arms shouldn't be infringed. I don't believe that hate speech is a punishable offense. I don't think that you should be able to dig up peoples quotes or texts from when they were a kid or from 10+ years ago in a crusade to ruin their life. I didn't think gay people needed to be married. I was on the side of the cake baker. I don't think colin Kaepernick is being blackballed because of his stance of being a dick to police people. I think being a police officer is a hard mental grinding position that isn't paid well enough or supported well enough for what its asked to do. I think people who serve in the military are honorable and not child killers.

I have supported a bunch of conservative viewpoints. You being a constant dick and telling me my beliefs are fake is just another way you piss people off every day that they just shrug and ignore because you happened to live in a land where people do that and are funny on television to them.

I’m not trying to attack you, I keep asking you this because you never voice any conservative beliefs. You’re calling me a dick over and over, all I’m doing is asking you what you actually stand for because honestly I just can’t tell from your posts. That’s not an attack, although somehow you still managed to be victimized by it.

Based on the above you disagree with straw liberals and are indistinguishable from Hillary Clinton.

You are not trying to attack me? You just repeated that you think I'm pretending to be a conservative because I enjoy being the victim. Do you just not understand what attacking someone or insulting someone's belief structure even means? Congrats, I'm a young conservative, we agree with Hillary on everything and are confused and frustrated why shes a democrat. You've discovered the secret behind the republican parties under 30 crowd.

I’m not trying to attack you, I’m trying to understand why you, who has never faced any kind of moderation for your political beliefs as far as I know, are so insistent that you’re a victim of political repression. Which you’re still not answering. You haven’t named a single non mainstream belief that you hold. Not one.

If you’re going to keep alleging that you’re victimized for membership of a class it’s not unreasonable to ask why you think that. It’s not an attack on you.

Do you hold any non mainstream beliefs?

If you are unaware then I guess. Telling someone hat they don't belive what they say they believe and only say that they belive it because they enjoy playing a victim is an attack. I'm not saying I'm a victim of political repression. I'm only holding unity with other conservatives who do face repression. I didn't know you needed to be black to give a shit about black people, I'll go tell them you think that they just supported civil rights because they enjoy being a victim.

I think people who come to America illegally shouldn't be allowed to stay, even if they're claiming refugee status unless they're from Mexico in which case it should be a national security issue and we should be intervening in Mexico. If people are so insistent on making them citizens and giving them amnesty through one method or another we should be shipping them to detriot or chicago. On top of that as a grand infrastructure plan we shouldn't be bitching around with so many roads and bridges when clearly what the country needs is a few railroads from Seattle to Duluth Minnesota and making a grand canal from Chicago to the Mississippi. That and the liquid natural gas infrastructure we should have been building for a while to get Europe off of the Russian gas teat. But no lets build more roads because we're bad at thinking ahead. I think we should invade Somalia and instill it as the next American state. Its not even a real country at the moment and it could really use stability and a strong central government to protect and enrich the local people. NAFTA 2.0 should be scrapped for a total economic/security pact. I think californias bid to force colleges to pay student-athletes is a grand conspiracy to make us watch soccer. I'm not really opposed to this but people should know the intent of it to kill football basketball and baseball in America. I seriously doubt anyone still reading this but thanks if you are that last one was a joke btw. I don't think public sports stadiums is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Granted there are some really bad deals out there like the las vegas deal and miamis stadium deal but for the most part these are the largest and best looking buildsing that are being built today. "her der the economic numbers don't support it and civic pride is ilrelevent" yeah shut up people judge atlanta differently now and the longhouse in minnesota is a state treature on par with the confederate flag we won in the civil war that no one is going to take from us.

I admit I kinda lost the plot in there but that should suffice what you are looking for.

It’s not about needing to be black to give a shit about black people, it’s about needing to be black to talk about the oppression in terms of the issues that we blacks personally struggle with. You’re absolutely welcome to defend xDaunt out of civic spirit, it’s not about that, it’s about the “people like xDaunt and me” part that perplexes me.

I’m not sure where in there your joke opinions started but I will remind you that entering the country and then claiming asylum is the legal way to do it and that the last President to put American troops in Somalia was a Clinton.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-26 21:32:48
September 26 2019 21:32 GMT
#5297
On September 27 2019 06:23 Simberto wrote:
On a different topic, i would be very glad if GH and JimmiC could stop the constant passive-aggressive bitching at each other. I get it, you don't like each other.

Seconded. Mostly because they refuse to read each other’s posts.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
September 26 2019 21:34 GMT
#5298
On September 27 2019 06:23 Simberto wrote:
On a different topic, i would be very glad if GH and JimmiC could stop the constant passive-aggressive bitching at each other. I get it, you don't like each other.


Sometimes I wish the mods made a special rule that they're not allowed to address or quote each other in the thread. It would be hard to justify because they're not breaking any rules though.
You're now breathing manually
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
September 26 2019 21:44 GMT
#5299
it was just the one for the secret message. Bill's somlia adventure was about headshotting the local government instead of committing to actualy helping the country. That he did commit to kosovo and didn't to Somalia lends itself to its own interpretation.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
September 26 2019 21:52 GMT
#5300
Somalia was fucked up politically. The famine and civil war were more popular than American corpses. What gets me though is the newspaper photos of a stripped American corpse dragged through the streets censoring the penis. As if that’s the objectionable part of the story.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Prev 1 263 264 265 266 267 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings161
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m1241
byalli792
x6flipin271
Other Games
gofns30933
singsing2796
B2W.Neo404
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
Replay Cast
11h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.