• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:05
CEST 00:05
KST 07:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7791 users

US Politics Feedback Thread - Page 268

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 345 Next
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 13:21:44
September 27 2019 13:20 GMT
#5341
Kadaver it was a joke from gh. He's basically mocking the 'GH is a jerk in PM's' with zero followup in terms of showing where he is a jerk in private messages. (you can see how he both adds a winky smiley face, and uses jealous' words to reply to jealous. it might not have been immediately obvious, but I think it works, tbh. )

I've communicated quite a lot with GH over pms. Sometimes he has asked too much while I have been too busy to deal with it, and then I've ignored them. I understand that it can be tiresome to deal with. But I've never experienced him as rude, at all. Also could point to multiple examples of him admitting some fault. I also think it's generally a good principle to not share private conversations with the public - but that has to be coupled with a principle of not mentioning some tidbit of a pm.
Moderator
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 27 2019 13:24 GMT
#5342
Fuck that.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 13:42:58
September 27 2019 13:36 GMT
#5343
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
September 27 2019 13:47 GMT
#5344
jimmy said

That some unnamed group or singular Oligarch planted this to distract the masses from structural change.


gh said

Anyone say that, or you make it up?


jimmy said
Someone did yes, I then asked them for clarification and they choose to not respond so it was my presumption based on their post, past posts, and non-normal reaction to not respond that this was their belief. Perhaps you could ask this person to respond to my post and then we would know for sure. But sadly until further clarification I can only work with what information I have.


gh said

I can confirm for you I never said that and don't think it


jimmy said

By all means then please explain what you did mean with your post to clear it up. It is a strange strategy to take at least 2 posts to say "I didn't say that" when one post explaining what you did in fact mean would do the trick.


Yea you're not barby, and you are 'far more direct and he is passive aggressive'. That's fucking ridiculous. Take a god damn look in the mirror. This was yesterday.
Moderator
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 27 2019 13:47 GMT
#5345
--- Nuked ---
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-09-27 14:07:20
September 27 2019 13:50 GMT
#5346
--- Nuked ---
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
September 27 2019 15:28 GMT
#5347
I would prefer if neither xDaunt nor Grumbels were actioned, but now that Grumbels finally received something for his post, I would like to praise the responsible moderator for trying to be unbiased.
You're now breathing manually
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
September 27 2019 16:22 GMT
#5348
On September 28 2019 00:28 Sent. wrote:
I would prefer if neither xDaunt nor Grumbels were actioned, but now that Grumbels finally received something for his post, I would like to praise the responsible moderator for trying to be unbiased.

On September 27 2019 22:01 Grumbels wrote:
fyi, I don’t take these warnings seriously and I don’t intend to change my behavior.

Probably not the last we'll see from that quarter.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
September 27 2019 19:13 GMT
#5349
The solution here is very simple

I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 27 2019 22:49 GMT
#5350
--- Nuked ---
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
October 01 2019 09:48 GMT
#5351
Whatever happened to ol P6? I miss him in the USPol thread
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
October 02 2019 16:27 GMT
#5352
I have to say, Kadaver is really good at confirming German stereotypes.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
October 02 2019 21:28 GMT
#5353
Thank you!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
October 02 2019 21:54 GMT
#5354
Do you have proof that he only consumes beer, sauerkraut and pretzels, while simultaneously driving a Mercedes and doing accounting?
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-10-02 22:12:09
October 02 2019 22:11 GMT
#5355
--- Nuked ---
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 02 2019 22:51 GMT
#5356
Unfortunately Kadaver is not the most German person on TeamLiquid, that title goes to this legend:

https://tl.net/forum/general/368790-tl-drinking-game-ideas#17

"TL Drinking Game Ideas"

On September 15 2012 05:42 AngryMag wrote:
Why putting obstacles between you and your beverage?

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
October 02 2019 23:44 GMT
#5357
I dont even have a drivers license and don't drink alcohol
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 05 2019 03:07 GMT
#5358
On October 03 2019 08:44 KadaverBB wrote:
I dont even have a drivers license and don't drink alcohol

And you call yourself a German? For shame!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-11-25 13:29:40
November 25 2019 13:27 GMT
#5359
On November 25 2019 20:40 eaglesha wrote:
Thanks for sharing this cognitive information. It's useful. You may also create your account of some informative sites to enhance knowledge.

User was banned for this post.


I know he got banned, but was my quoting a few interesting tidbits of the day an issue somehow ? My understanding was always that discussions mostly start based on the news. I lack time (and knowledge) to go as deep into philosophical issues as some posters, but I don't see sharing news as a non-useful post. Let me know if it annoys.

ps : it would be great to be able to find that thread in the LiquidDota site since the USPol is also present there. I seldom come here anymore, and couldn't find it there.
NoiR
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28902 Posts
November 25 2019 13:39 GMT
#5360
I assume that guy was banned for being a bot, no issue with your post.
Moderator
Prev 1 266 267 268 269 270 345 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift4669
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
56m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 56m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.